1,579 Replies, 174,371 Views
State of Decay 2 Reviews...
Last post by NightRain
Today 08:44 AM
12 Replies, 1,350 Views

Old 04-08-2018, 10:23 AM   #381
Terran
Evil Dead

They're bringing Tide pods and snortable condoms with them.

NRA members responsible for mass shootings = Zero
PETA members responsible for mass shootings = One

Clearly PETA is a terrorist organization.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 10:28 AM   #382
Terran
Evil Dead

Woopsie on the whole liberal 'rising tide of violent crime' nonsense. Just like rising sea levels, lol. NOT.

Quote:
Since 1993, the United States has seen a drop in the rate of homicides and other violence involving guns, according to two new studies released Tuesday. Using government data, analysts saw a steep drop for violence in the 1990s, they saw more modest drops in crime rates since 2000.

"Firearm-related homicides dropped from 18,253 homicides in 1993 to 11,101 in 2011," according to a report by the federal Bureau of Justice Statistics, "and nonfatal firearm crimes dropped from 1.5 million victimizations in 1993 to 467,300 in 2011.

There were seven gun homicides per 100,000 people in 1993, the Pew Research Center study says, which dropped to 3.6 gun deaths in 2010. The study relied in part on data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Fact free liberalism is going to struggle with this, as it does with vaccines, GMO foods, anthropogenic global warming, human sex identification, and on and on and OMGROFLCOPTER.

Old 04-08-2018, 11:23 AM   #383
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
You know what really might have helped? Enforcing the numerous laws already broken, having taken action in the, what, 44+ times law enforcement was called in reference to the shooter prior to the shooting, and not having law enforcement wait outside while you go on a shooting spree inside -- but what do you need to be able to protect yourself for, the government supplies law enforcement, right?
But that doesn't fit the narrative Ven, much like the good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun other school shooting that happened the same week got swept under the rug because that shooter was stopped almost right away. The youtube shooting also doesn't fit the narrative because it was a female muslim, vegan, leftwing nutjob doing the crime. Never mind that the Cruz case was completely a case of neglect on the part of law enforcement, they knew this kid was nuts and being bullied.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:36 AM   #384
Whimbrel
Subhuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
People like Whimbrel don't seem to be interested in anything more than disarmament, as they don't seem to bother doing what would be doing even a minor amount of research to understand firearms and compare the reality versus what they want to happen. Common sense would say you should know a bit about the topic if you want to advocate a lot of changes, but common sense does seem to be missing from people like Whimbrel.
Yeah. This is pure horseshit and you know it. Not only did I explicitly state that I was not the right person to decide these things because I have no expert knowledge, but you knew this because you specifically questioned me about it.
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:33 PM   #385
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
Yeah. This is pure horseshit and you know it. Not only did I explicitly state that I was not the right person to decide these things because I have no expert knowledge, but you knew this because you specifically questioned me about it.
You're saying you're not the right person to decide such things, yet you've shown you've already decided some guns must be severely restricted. Therefore, you've already decided that some guns must be essentially banned -- and the ammo for them must not be made available for sale either.

So, what's horseshit is trying to retreat to "I have no expert knowledge" after laying out what you felt was "smart, rational, calm gun control" -- you've already decided what you felt should happen. Did you forget?

Here are just two examples:
Quote:
Quote:
I do think sale of many types of guns should be severely restricted moving forward so that an every day citizen can still buy a few types of guns for self protection, for rifle hunting, and for shotgun hunting.
Quote:
Ammo for restricted guns should be taken off the market as well.
If you don't know enough to be able to suggest which particular firearms should be "severely restricted," why would you state such a measure would fall under "smart, rational, calm gun control will probably involve limiting types of guns"? Surely you must have some idea of what firearms you believe should be "severely restricted" and the ammo for them taken off the market. The lack of common sense is common among those calling for so-called "common sense" gun-control measures.

"I want this ammo banned from sale."
"Ammo for what?"
"Restricted guns!"
"Oh, what guns are those?"
"What a horseshit question. I'm not an expert!"
"Uh, okay."

If you'd like to see horseshit, check out the steaming piles of it which are your posts here.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #386
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yeah. This is pure horseshit and you know it.
Liar. You clearly want disarmament, because as you said:

Quote:
Ammo for restricted guns should be taken off the market as well.
You don't want to ban 'all' guns, you just want to ban ammo that is used in virtually all guns.

I'm sure if someone wanted to ban gasoline, they wouldn't want to ban cars either...they'd just want to ban the fuel that 97% of all cars need to run.

Somebody give this moron a cookie, so he can shove it in his fucktard face.

Old 04-11-2018, 01:39 PM   #387
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Just stop selling the ammo that goes in the scary guns. This isn't rocket surgery! Also, ban rockets. That should do the trick.

Only bullets that are pink and have rainbow glitter mixed in with the powder are allowed to be sold.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:38 PM   #388
ashikenshin
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
But that doesn't fit the narrative Ven, much like the good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun other school shooting that happened the same week got swept under the rug because that shooter was stopped almost right away. The youtube shooting also doesn't fit the narrative because it was a female muslim, vegan, leftwing nutjob doing the crime. Never mind that the Cruz case was completely a case of neglect on the part of law enforcement, they knew this kid was nuts and being bullied.
I think she was a Jew. The picture of her on a hijab was for a parody or something. At least that's what I found out about it.
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:56 AM   #389
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
I think she was a Jew. The picture of her on a hijab was for a parody or something. At least that's what I found out about it.
Eh as if the Zionist Jews are any better than the Muslims they want to import everywhere else in the world EXCEPT Israel.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote