Last post by Terran
Yesterday 02:43 PM
0 Replies, 161 Views

Old 04-25-2018, 11:36 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Destiny 2 Expansion II: Warmind Launches May 8

Quote:
Destiny 2 Expansion II: Warmind continues your Guardian’s journey with new activities, new weapons and gear, more endgame content, and an all-new story.

Ana Bray, a Guardian long thought lost, searches for a connection to her past… one that could be hidden forever beneath the polar ice cap of Mars. As Golden Age satellites begin slamming back to ground, glaciers begin to thaw, revealing the core of the Warmind Rasputin – and an ancient Hive army bent on its destruction. Now free, the Hive swarm in service to their god.

All-New Destination to Explore

This expansion takes place on an all new destination, Hellas Basin, set within the frozen landscape of Mars’ pole. Players will journey across massive glaciers, and through rocky red caverns, and Hive infested caves in search of new weapons and gear, and to test themselves against new threats and challenges. Warmind features an all new Raid lair, a new Hive faction and brand-new endgame ritual, Escalation Protocol.

• All-new Raid Lair: Spire of Star – The final Raid Lair for the Leviathan, this Raid Lair is one of the pinnacle activities in Warmind and offers players great reward.

• All-new Endgame activity: Escalation Protocol – Escalation Protocol is a player triggered event where players will fight escalating waves of enemies and slay challenging bosses right alongside their friends.

• New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn – Destination themed armor with matching weapons, brand new and reprised exotics, and a powerful key moment relic will round out player arsenals.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 11:37 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I never even bother with the raids any more. It takes forever to play and you always have to find some group to babysit you through it the first few times. It's just too much like work and not enough like fun.
Old 04-25-2018, 02:24 PM   #3
karaliusbronius
Evil Dead

Count me in! I like new stuff. I hope it doesn't get old too quick. I miss Destiny 1
karaliusbronius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 02:45 PM   #4
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I enjoyed the first expansion pack, but it was just one mission really and didn't have that much "new" stuff. I had a great time playing it for a few days and then I didn't see any reason to keep grinding after I finished the mission. What always happens with a new expansion releases is that the drop rate for the old stuff goes way up. You can get the gear that is hard to find now really easily after the next pack releases.

I'm sure I will play this when it comes out, I should be done with God of War by then.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:25 PM   #5
MadMurdock_0311
Evil Dead

Oh yea, I forgot this game existed. I haven't played since the first couple of weeks. Plus, I never, ever hear about it.
MadMurdock_0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:36 AM   #6
Exodus
Evil Dead

Big yawn. Bless online comes out this month and state of decay 2. Destiny 2 just does not cut it with its watered down stream lined balancing act that just says pvp balance rules this game.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:49 AM   #7
Mozain
Fueled By Tits & Revenge

Is there something I'm missing with Bless online? I know a few people talking about it, and I looked it up and it just looks so incredibly bland and boring. Not an ounce of originality to it.
Mozain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
destiny 2, warmind