Today 03:20 AM
3 Replies, 558 Views

Old 07-21-2018, 09:46 AM   #2041
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
Son, you have posted here on EvAv over 12k times
And yet never analyzed an Internet meme, lol.

Quote:
and you're still a yellow.
A progressive judging others based on color! How unsurprising!

Quote:
join the real world.
The real world? I love the real world!

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:26 AM   #2042
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Ha, I am from those parts. South Boston to be exact. Still say "hat attack" and "lobstah" but, uh, never called is "Bawwston".
Well that explains some of your lunacy, mass liberals are simply the worse, some of the most uneducated idiots who yet try to talk as tho they have a clue.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 12:00 PM   #2043
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Are you actually analyzing Internet memes Sinistar? Lulz. Get out more, buddy.
Sinistar isn't doing a good job or he would have asked who the hell Ron Rosenberg is in my meme.

It's Rod Rosenstein who is facing possible impeachment for perverting the course of justice. But it seems TDS blinds them to the details.

I have no idea who Ron Rosenberg might be. I figured if it were close enough to the real deal a progressive's eyes would just glaze over like a regular cult follower when they see something they don't want to acknowledge and ignore it. And I was apparently right.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 01:19 PM   #2044
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:

We just wait until November and Waterloo? Sounds good to me
Global power has been greatly consolidated. This makes Trumps job easier. Trump is going to dwarf Napoleon. Not to downplay Napoleon, Trump does have the ability of time travel, which gives him an unfair advantage.

You still think the blue wave is coming though? Ooshman. Na, the country starting swinging right when Obama got reelected. Dems lost 1000+ seats of power in 8 years.

This is why they were forced to dial up the Marxism to try and break America. They knew what was going on before we did.
Old 07-21-2018, 03:27 PM   #2045
Terran
Evil Dead

My GOD that video is terrible. How did they sell so many albums? They have the charisma of a wet lutefisk!

Old 07-21-2018, 06:43 PM   #2046
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I was against the war in Iraq when it happened because I wasn't confident that nation building like that would work. I didn't care about WMDs, that was all fake bullshit the entire time and never had anything to do with the war as I understood it.
Even the NYT wrote about thousands of WMDs being found in Iraq after the invasion.

The rationale for invading Iraq was as follows:
To remove a regime that developed and used weapons of mass destruction, that harbored and supported terrorists, committed outrageous human rights abuses, and defied the just demands of the United Nations and the world.

Are you claiming that any of the above was not true?

This isn't and wasn't fake, it's rather well-documented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsMax
As for American security interests, the war eliminated a nuclear threat. In seven months of secret debriefings after his capture, Saddam admitted that he faked having weapons of mass destruction when he was in power but had planned on developing a weapons of mass destruction program with nuclear capability within a year.

Saddam made the admissions in videotaped interviews with George L. Piro, an FBI agent who was assigned by the FBI with the CIA’s approval to try to develop the former dictator’s cooperation.
You may notice a certain part of that turned out to be inaccurate, per the NYT.

Quote:
I also didn't understand how we were both going to war and cutting taxes, which didn't work out either.
Because you can lower taxes while also increasing tax revenue.

Quote:
It was pretty disgusting how there was basically no plan for when we won the war. I am still not confident nation building like that can work, but in my opinion we didn't even really try.
There was a plan, it was rather simple. The problem was the experts at the time massively miscalculated certain moves, like dismantling the Iraqi military immediately after the invasion.

Quote:
Instead we just got robbed by Cheney, Betsy Devo's brother, etc who really just ransacked our treasury to pay for basically fake military services.
Is this why Obama sent troops back into Iraq, surged Afghanistan, bombed Libya, entered Syria, and more?

Quote:
Things "look" great right now, but guess what, things always look great short term when you take a good economy and then cut taxes. It is like raiding the cookie jar. I don't know if this trade war stuff is going to backfire us into another recession and then a responsible person will have to pull us out of a nose dive again. At least Trump does seem to care about money and isn't just robbing the treasury like bush did. I doubt this trade war stuff is going to go our way though, but I also don't know if it will escalate to a full on recession. The economy is certainly overheating right now though.
No, things don't always look great in the short-term. That much should be obvious. Tax cuts, as in letting people keep more of the money they earn, isn't anything like raiding the cookie jar. What an insane view. You honestly believe that people are essentially stealing by not being forced to surrender more of the money they earn. That's horrible.

If you think Bush robbed the treasury, wait til you find out about this Obama fellow.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:16 PM   #2047
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Even the NYT wrote about thousands of WMDs being found in Iraq after the invasion.

A Jewish owned newspaper wanting America to bomb the shit out of a country that is a threat to isreal.

Even the nyt...

What you did here was give a great example of the uni party and how normies can be brought on board for war by the media appearing to be pro military while their normal day to day tone is liberal. Even the nyt's...so this must be a just war..Its murica time!!

You can muh jews all you want. But in the case of the NYT, it is a very Jewish paper. It just is. Cant blame them for looking out for their own, but not with my countries people.

Look at this heuuheueh. Obama is trolling. This fuck was not born in America.
https://twitter.com/kbmagafl/status/...885904897?s=21

Obama will seek refuge in Kenya to avoid jail
Q

Maybe wishful thinking but god would it be good.
Old 07-21-2018, 07:35 PM   #2048
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
A Jewish owned newspaper wanting America to bomb the shit out of a country that is a threat to isreal.

Even the nyt...

What you did here was give a great example of the uni party and how normies can be brought on board for war by the media appearing to be pro military while their normal day to day tone is liberal. Even the nyt's...so this must be a just war..Its murica time!!
The NYT article was notable because it had spent years declaring that the war in Iraq was all based upon lies. Do you not realize this? The NYT didn't publish their article admitting to WMDs existing in Iraq until 2014, with the invasion coming in 2003. So, you're essentially arguing that the NYT was beating the war drum for a 2003 invasion by publishing an article in 2014. Since I'm not sure how many drinks deep you are or how fried you are dreaming up Jewish conspiracies, that means they published the article over a decade later.

As for bombing any country that is a threat to Israel, the loudest supports of Israel are evangelical Christians (hint: those aren't Jews).

WAPO: Why most American Jews vote for Democrats, explained
Obama was by no means a big supporter of Israel. As for the link above, there is a plenty of evidence to support the idea that a growing number Americans who happen to be Jewish aren't diehard Israel supporters.

Guardian:
Quote:
Let's start with the fact that the most important determining factor of voting pattern is partisan affiliation. If you identify as a Democrat, you are far more likely to vote Democratic than if you identify as an independent or a Republican. In this instance, 70% of Jews self-identify as leaning to or members of the Democratic party. That compares with just 49% of the American public overall who at least lean Democratic. Only 22% of Jews consider themselves as leaning Republican, compared to 39% of the overall public. Orthodox Jews, who represent no more than 10% of the United States' Jewish population, tend to make up the majority of Republican Jews.

Given their self-identification, it's unlikely that Jewish Americans will break from their Democratic ways. But a closer look at why Jews are Democratic should give Republicans further pause.
US Jews are very liberal: 49% of Jewish adults identify as liberal, compared with just 19% who say they are conservative. That's nearly a mirror-opposite of the general public, of whom 38% say they are conservative and 21% say they are liberal. That finding holds for age groups, albeit that Jews become less liberal as you look at the spectrum from Reform towards Orthodox.
Old 07-21-2018, 07:59 PM   #2049
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
The NYT article was notable because it had spent years declaring that the war in Iraq was all based upon lies. Do you not realize this? The NYT didn't publish their article admitting to WMDs existing in Iraq until 2014, with the invasion coming in 2003. So, you're essentially arguing that the NYT was beating the war drum for a 2003 invasion by publishing an article in 2014. Since I'm not sure how many drinks deep you are or how fried you are dreaming up Jewish conspiracies, that means they published the article over a decade later.

As for bombing any country that is a threat to Israel, the loudest supports of Israel are evangelical Christians (hint: those aren't Jews).

WAPO: Why most American Jews vote for Democrats, explained
Obama was by no means a big supporter of Israel. As for the link above, there is a plenty of evidence to support the idea that a growing number Americans who happen to be Jewish aren't diehard Israel supporters.

Guardian:
I know the difference between Zionism, Talmudism and Judaism, my dude.

As for the NYT, you put in the work, you win. I'm wrong. And what is this Jewish conspiracy bullshit? I deal in facts and common sense..Back to the house with dat.
Old 07-21-2018, 08:54 PM   #2050
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
I know the difference between Zionism, Talmudism and Judaism, my dude.

As for the NYT, you put in the work, you win. I'm wrong. And what is this Jewish conspiracy bullshit? I deal in facts and common sense..Back to the house with dat.
My Jewish conspiracy comment has to do with your comments about Jews. Polling indicates that Americans who happen to be Jewish more often liberal than conservative. Other articles argue that they're turning further from Israel. The biggest supporters of Israel, which I think has been true for a long time now, are evangelical Christians. This is group is largely Americans who happen to be white and Christian.

As for your previous comments about the uni-party, something I do agree with to a certain extent, the mainstream politicians among the Left are increasingly and blatantly anti-Israel. This is a division among the Right and the Left.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:03 AM   #2051
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
This is a division among the Right and the Left.
Oh i agree. But as with the Catholics, when they, as a collective, pull some bullshit, i call them out, same with the Jews. They are both basically the same F'd up cult tbh.

I'm glad my mother got me out of the catholic church.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:45 AM   #2052
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
Oh i agree. But as with the Catholics, when they, as a collective, pull some bullshit, i call them out, same with the Jews. They are both basically the same F'd up cult tbh.

I'm glad my mother got me out of the catholic church.
The problem with Catholics is that the vast majority of them are ignorant of their own faith. This includes many priests and bishops.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 10:02 AM   #2053
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
The problem with Catholics is that the vast majority of them are ignorant of their own faith. This includes many priests and bishops.
Most Catholics are cultural Catholics. Their family attended, they grew up attending, they continue to attend. The actual teachings of the Catholic church are meaningless to most of them. They're strapping on a condom, aborting their babies, having gay or out of wedlock sex (some probably with their local priests, lol!!!!---too soon? Maybe), and generally ignoring church teachings.

It's not faith that keeps them Catholic. It's habit.

Old 07-23-2018, 10:23 AM   #2054
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Most Catholics are cultural Catholics. Their family attended, they grew up attending, they continue to attend. The actual teachings of the Catholic church are meaningless to most of them. They're strapping on a condom, aborting their babies, having gay or out of wedlock sex (some probably with their local priests, lol!!!!---too soon? Maybe), and generally ignoring church teachings.

It's not faith that keeps them Catholic. It's habit.
Absolutely spot on. And many of these cultural Catholics still attend mass regularly, sometimes even daily.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:21 AM   #2055
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Absolutely spot on. And many of these cultural Catholics still attend mass regularly, sometimes even daily.
My grandmother is 80, she played Organ for her church for 50 years and still does.

I cant bring myself to dog on the church in front of her at her age, but i will the Vatican. Shes 80 so im sure shes heard it all. But she simply says she doesn't go to church for the Vatican. For her its a more personal thing.

I guess that makes her a cultural catholic.

If a religion was going to make a comeback it would be the catholic religion. There are a lot of people out there that have done alot of stupid stuff lately and the catholic church is easy on sinners.

I also see a return of Orthodox Christianity in America. (was it ever here?) Which is were i like to look to these days. Its time to fight, none of this turn the other cheek crap. Forgiveness? Yeah, after you REPENT!!!
Old 07-24-2018, 11:43 AM   #2056
Terran
Evil Dead

Old 07-26-2018, 09:16 AM   #2057
Terran
Evil Dead

Fascinating political map...look up your own neighborhood! You might be surprised!

Old 07-26-2018, 09:26 AM   #2058
Terran
Evil Dead

The usually loony Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals hits it out of the park with an originalist decision protecting the Second Amendment.

Quote:
First, the Second Amendment does, in fact, protect weapons that are related to militia use — especially when those weapons are in common use for a lawful purpose. This principle can and should preclude the vast majority of so-called “assault weapons” bans and bans on standard-capacity magazines in semi-automatic rifles and pistols.

Second, states must permit gun owners to “bear” arms outside the home. While I largely concur with the reasoning that the original public meaning of the Second Amendment does not require protection for concealed carry, if a state bans concealed carry, it must permit open carry.

Third, when dealing with weapons in common use for lawful purposes, the form of gun control that is best designed to preserve public safety — while also respecting constitutional rights — is gun control that is individualized and evidence-based, based on the user, not general, based on the weapon. Though there are exceptions, gun violence tends to come from known threats (violent felons, troubled individuals with long records of problematic behavior) and generally does not occur spontaneously and randomly.
This is an incredibly important decision and it puts liberals in a terrible bind on their gun grabbing agenda. Put simply, states cannot ban both concealed and open carry. You can only ban one or the other (or neither).

WINNING!

Old 07-26-2018, 08:58 PM   #2059
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

I don't think the Supreme can avoid hearing 2nd Amendment cases forever. When even the 9th circuit can't make up its own mind you know there is a problem.

As Terran mentioned, this is the same Appellate Court which ruled earlier people were at the mercy of some miltiantly anti-gun Sheriff Departments who had only approved a tiny fraction of concealed carry permits in California regardless of proven need (we're talking barely single digit %). Effectively banning guns since Public Carry is also banned in California. This particular case went all the way up to the SCOTUS where they refused to hear it (the original California cases were championed by none other than our favorite CA Senator Kamala Harris-D, CA while she was CA Attorney General).

They backed themselves into a corner. Now all areas governed by the 9th District have to allow Public Carry or go to the SCOTUS.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 05:23 AM   #2060
Terran
Evil Dead

In news of the "He won't get any credit" an American C-17 actually landed unmolested in NORTH KOREA and left unmolested bearing the remains of 55 or so dead servicemen from the Korean War. Well done, Mr. President. Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
They backed themselves into a corner. Now all areas governed by the 9th District have to allow Public Carry or go to the SCOTUS.
A third option is the entire court (en banc) rehears the case and does what the 9th is known for, making an illogical decision that effectively bans gun ownership outside of the home completely, which would also send it to the SCOTUS.

And with Kavanaugh headed to the bench, SCOTUS will be even friendlier to a 2A case IMO.

If I were a progressive, I'd be having a 'finding Jesus' moment for my atheistic little self so that Ginsburg (85) and Breyer (80) make it six more years.