Yesterday 03:12 PM
6 Replies, 398 Views

Old 07-05-2019, 08:13 PM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Desperados III Closed Beta Set for July 9th to July 21st

Quote:
Despera-Beta! Mimimi Games is looking for closed beta testers

A nasty bug. And you. High noon, in front of the Saloon ... the clock strikes 12 ... *bang* and he's sent to meet his maker! You are exactly the gunman, Mimimi Games is looking for - we need fans and interested players to participate in the closed beta test for Desperados III.

Desperados III, the upcoming real-time tactics game, was recently nominated as Best Strategy Game of E3 for the official Game Critics Awards. Although Desperados III is really breathtaking, it didn't had a fair chance to win, as one of the competitors was the one and only John Wick. And everyone knows you shouldn't mess with John Wick.

Details about the closed beta

The Closed Beta will start on Tuesday, July 9th and will end on Sunday, July 21st. Out of all applications Mimimi and THQNordic will select 500 participants which will get the chance to play the game, which is entering the final stages of production.

Players can sign up for the Desperados III Closed Beta here.

"This is not the a "pre order now to play the game before anyone - but we don't really need you feedback because release is in just two weeks"-closed beta, people might be used to nowadays. We really want to invite the community to play the game while it’s still under construction and share their thoughts and wishes with us. And we want to have the time to react to the players’ input and to optimize the game together." says Dennis Huszak, Narrative Director at Mimimi Games.

Desperados III will ride into the sunset on your PC, your PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and your Xbox One in 2019.

For more information on the game, please visit desperadosgame.com.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 08:13 PM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 06:09 AM   #3
Chief Smash
Subscriber

I haven't played the other 2 and I know due to lack of time or whatever, I probably won't play this game. But it looks really good.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:34 AM   #4
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

The other two were good, but it was mostly about learning how to wait until an enemy wasn’t looking then take them out. After a while, you kinda got the hang of going wherever you wanted because all you had to do was keep just outside the “cone” of the enemy views and you could position yourself right next to them.

Fun little strategy games with a Wild West theme. I played both and I think I finished both.

I also like how in the beta survey it asks if you have played Star Trek Away Team, which (of course) I was one of the developers for. Ha!
Old 07-06-2019, 09:22 AM   #5
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
The other two were good, but it was mostly about learning how to wait until an enemy wasn’t looking then take them out. After a while, you kinda got the hang of going wherever you wanted because all you had to do was keep just outside the “cone” of the enemy views and you could position yourself right next to them.

Fun little strategy games with a Wild West theme. I played both and I think I finished both.

I also like how in the beta survey it asks if you have played Star Trek Away Team, which (of course) I was one of the developers for. Ha!
Its basically Commandos 1/2 but with a western setting. Still enjoyable. I think this was made after commandos sooo they had a few quality of life improvements etc.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:30 AM   #6
RAV
Soul Reaper

Ah Commandos, I remember that.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
desperados 3