Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Game & Movie Releases...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 07:36 AM
0 Replies, 1 Views
Halloween Slices up a...
Last post by MavenACTG
Today 07:29 AM
1 Replies, 8 Views
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 07:02 AM
18,158 Replies, 2,932,492 Views
It's Sunday: What NFL...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 05:19 AM
9 Replies, 590 Views
Text Highlighting
Last post by brandonjclark
Yesterday 11:30 PM
7 Replies, 510 Views
Luke Cage TKO'd
Last post by Azrael
Yesterday 09:43 PM
13 Replies, 1,032 Views
Digital Foundry - Intel...
Last post by LostToys
Yesterday 06:45 PM
15 Replies, 1,024 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by Transylmania
Yesterday 01:29 AM
6 Replies, 666 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2018, 02:20 PM   #2421
Whimbrel
Subhuman
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
If trump doesn't build the wall he wont win in 2020. Im not voting if he doesn't.
Wow, it's win- win!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
What I think is immaterial
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 03:06 PM   #2422
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
...keep cucking and letting the left exploit you on the race issue
Please do regale us with the solution of racial purity, oh purveyor of many children. lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:16 PM   #2423
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Please do regale us with the solution of racial purity, oh purveyor of many children. lol.
What in the fuck are you even talking about dumbass?

Dumbfucks like you are going to destroy the country if you stay in power. We cannot import another 50 million even high IQ Chinese and Indians. It will ruin what little culture we have left.

Terran's though process*
Muh constitution, once a person comes to this great land legally, they are one of us, muh, we are all the same. Saharan Africans 65 IQ is of no concern, you just gotta show em tha freedoms!


Fucking brain dead. Let me spell this out for you one more time

This is a white european country, if immigration, legal or illegal remains unchecked it will collapse, balkanize, or turn into Brazil. Why is Brazil a dumb? Because, non enough white people.

And again with the having a fucking pack of kids meme to compete with an endless stream of no standard 3rd worlders. Your not too bright are you my man?

I have news for you , you aint done shit with your herd. My girls sister is married to a mexican, they have 3, and that little 5 ft faggot has 4 more in mexico. Par for the course in that crowd. LOL at 5 kids.


And again, i think Trump and Sessions sit to the right of you and get it. You may want to switch to the democrats for real. The party is in the process of purging its whites and will be all women and minorities in 5 years. We're all the same tho bro. Saul good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
Wow, it's win- win!
You have a snowballs chance in hell of these two things happening. Every single time Trump seems to be getting complacent he kicks the door open again. Much to Terrans dismay. While he does support Trump, he struggles with Trumps race realism and obvious need for America to remain a majority white country.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:33 PM   #2424
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
What in the fuck are you even talking about dumbass?
LOL, that hit a nerve didn't it! Hard to maintain your 'racial ascendancy' when your family is a withered or dead branch, buddy. You're not doing your part! I think white tree hugging liberals have more kids than you do, lol.

Good luck. Sieg heil!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:29 PM   #2425
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
While he does support Trump, he struggles with Trumps race realism and obvious need for America to remain a majority white country.
I don't see Trump as a "race realist." He seems to understand that the color of one's skin isn't what matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
And as long as cucks like yourself and Terran keep cucking and letting the left exploit you on the race issue it will be a short lived win, the left will regain and retain power, forever with the demographics shift.
Demographics based on color do not matter. What matters is culture. Being black, white, or a member of any other group does not mean that you must be part of this culture or that. In fact, it's largely whites who are pushing the progressive agenda.

Senate Judiciary Committee contacts Ford’s friend about party
This is reportedly the second supposed witness to the alleged crime.
Quote:
As the Senate Judiciary Committee staff negotiates with attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of a past sexual assault, over a potential hearing on Thursday, Republican staffers are working to interview those who may have information about the alleged incident.

CNN has learned that the committee has reached out to a longtime friend of Ford named Leland Ingham Keyser.

On Saturday night, her lawyer, Howard Walsh, released a statement to CNN and the Senate Judiciary Committee..

“Simply put,” Walsh said, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

The lawyer acknowledged to CNN that Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford’s.

Keyser is the latest person alleged to be at the party to say she has no recollection of it.

“I understand that you have been identified as an individual who was in attendance at a party that occurred circa 1982 described in a recent Washington Post article,” a committee staffer wrote Keyser earlier this week.

Kavanaugh has vehemently denied the allegations, telling sources he was “flabbergasted” when he learned of them.

“This is a completely and totally false allegation,” he said after Ford came forward. “I have never done anything like what the accuser describes — to her or to anyone.”

In addition, two others have issued statements.

“I have no memory of this alleged incident,” said Mark Judge in a September 18 letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee. He said he did not recall the party and never saw Brett Kavanaugh act in the matter Ford describes.

In addition, Patrick J. Smyth issued a statement. “I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post,” Smyth said in his statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee. “I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.”

“Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have.”
This is why it's stupid to make such a sweeping statement, which is obviously just utilized for political purposes, such as "all women must be believed." If this women is to be believed, which she MUST be, then you've got a paradox, per the liberal standard; a claim must be both believed and disbelieved by people because there are contradicting claims by two women about the same supposed event.

We now have what are reported to be the three witnesses to the alleged crime all maintaining that they had zero memory of such an event -- in other words, saying it didn't happen.

Last I read, the accuser could state a year in which she alleges she was assaulted by Kavanaugh, but was unable to tell them where or even the month as to when it occurred. There was a woman who posted on Facebook that she went to school with the alleged victim, and the alleged assault was the talked about at school afterwards. Yet the alleged victim claims she didn't tell anyone about it until 2012, meaning that someone else would have had to -- and all the alleged witnesses are denying any memory of such an event. Of course, this poster later deleted her post, sort of walked your statement back, but noted that the post had served its purpose.

So we have a case in which the Left, through this alleged victim, is demanding an investigation. Based on what? A claim that this woman was sexually assaulted ~35 years ago, at an unknown party, held at an unknown place, during an unknown time, with the reported "witnesses" all attesting that they have no memory of witnessing such an event. Based on the evidence (or really, the lack there of), along with the absurd way this was revealed and demands by the individual claiming to be the victim, it seems this is a last ditch effort to derail Kavanaugh's confirmation because of the fear of tilting the court. Due to the voting process that this follows, there seem to be enough establishment Republicans (watch out Blackcz, they're white -- and still a threat) to buckle to such absurdity.

This is going to be a fun standard moving forward. Any accusation, regardless if zero evidence actually exists, must be treated as proof of guilty -- at least if it's an accusation made by a woman. It's obvious that such a rule is only meant to apply to Republicans.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:39 PM   #2426
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
So we have a case in which the Left, through this alleged victim, is demanding an investigation.
The only response should have been a simple "File a report with the local police. Have a good day."

Progressives have turned the Senate into a Title IX collegiate kangaroo court. In the process they've been busily trying to destroy basic bedrock principles of Western criminal law, including the right to confront one's accuser and a presumption of innocence before guilt.

Fuck 'em. They're a bunch of desperate little fascist fundamentalists.

The only person who hasn't provided a statement under oath regarding this fabricated assault is Dr. Ford. The two men AND her LIFELONG FEMALE FRIEND (hey, we must believe women, right Dems? RIGHT?) deny, under penalty of a felony for lying, not only that an assault happened, but deny any knowledge of being at a party with one another at all, EVER.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:20 AM   #2427
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,827
Interesting how Dr. Ford gave her letter, with accusations, to Feinstein through an intermediary in order to avoid legal exposure.

Gosh...how about that eh?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:05 PM   #2428
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I don't see Trump as a "race realist." He seems to understand that the color of one's skin isn't what matters.

Demographics based on color do not matter. What matters is culture. Being black, white, or a member of any other group does not mean that you must be part of this culture or that. In fact, it's largely whites who are pushing the progressive agenda.
Yes, its democrats who want votes, and Repulicans who want cheap labor, and Jews who cannot help but spread multiculturalism wherever they go.


https://twitter.com/jakeadelstein/st...64921497300995
Needs to survive.


Its pretty funny watching you guys squirm, we agree on the need for immigration control its just that you guys use culture instead of race. They are one in the same. If i was born in Japan, raised by japanes parents, would i be japanese? No, i would not. Not even with my east asian admixture.

I wish you guys would respect diversity. At the end if the day by denying it, your just imperialist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
LOL, that hit a nerve didn't it! Hard to maintain your 'racial ascendancy' when your family is a withered or dead branch, buddy. You're not doing your part! I think white tree hugging liberals have more kids than you do, lol.

Good luck. Sieg heil!
You piss me off because you run with the same tired memes that dont really work.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 05:05 PM   #2429
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,827
Tired memes? You can't preserve a race without children, oh basically barren one, lol. You're not helping your 'cause' much.

Thanks for sharing your millenniums-old trope that "It's da Joos!." Do you swap in 'da minoriteeez' on occasion just to change it up?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:13 PM   #2430
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Please stop. Your making things awkward as much as possible and passing it off as irony is admirable but annoying.

I will manipulate my offspring into having a big family. Thus doing my part in securing my racial purity and ensuring my bloodline has a place in the great war, after which a great ice age will force us all back indoors for 1000 years.

You project to much terran. I get it, we are all here, given what we were given and doing what we can. I simply want American culture to survive. We have a pretty dam good history that is currently being swept under the rug due to immigration and ethnic/(cultural) (you happy fag?) replacement. That alone is worth a war. And you know it. Wars have been fought over far far less.


Oh look. Some assuredly leftist from Yale estimates undocumented people of non native cultures are double what has been speculated. Hell, i could have told you that. I still think its a low estimate.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ted-immigrants
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:37 PM   #2431
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 7,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Please stop. Your making things awkward as much as possible and passing it off as irony is admirable but annoying.

I will manipulate my offspring into having a big family. Thus doing my part in securing my racial purity and ensuring my bloodline has a place in the great war, after which a great ice age will force us all back indoors for 1000 years.

You project to much terran. I get it, we are all here, given what we were given and doing what we can. I simply want American culture to survive. We have a pretty dam good history that is currently being swept under the rug due to immigration and ethnic/(cultural) (you happy fag?) replacement. That alone is worth a war. And you know it. Wars have been fought over far far less.

Oh look. Some assuredly leftist from Yale estimates undocumented people of non native cultures are double what has been speculated. Hell, i could have told you that. I still think its a low estimate.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ted-immigrants
ffs we get it you hate blacks and immigrants and blame them for all of the worlds woes, and people aren't wrong, black culture is garbage, it's on them to fix their own shit, or remain miserable, poor, and in jail.

You conflate illegals with legal immigration and think it's the same thing. You're as much a dumb shit as the few remaining lefties who post here.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:02 AM   #2432
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Oh look. Some assuredly leftist from Yale estimates undocumented people of non native cultures are double what has been speculated.
Reality tells us that everyone up and down the Americas descended from non-native peoples. I'm quite sure there's a study somewhere that relates that nugget of information. Non-native peoples = 100%!

You identify color as the problem, because you're a racist. Certainly, we need control of our borders. That's without question a basic necessity for a nation, control of its own borders. Your 'solution' wouldn't solve any 'problem' however, because the 'problem' emanates from WHITE LIBERALS. How do you think America decided to allow all those immigrants, illegal or otherwise, to enter and stay? WHITE LIBERALS.

For you and idiots like yourself, it's "Da Jooz!" or "Da Colordz!" You're really boring in your ignorance, lol. You have, however, earned an achievement.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:47 AM   #2433
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 7,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Reality tells us that everyone up and down the Americas descended from non-native peoples. I'm quite sure there's a study somewhere that relates that nugget of information. Non-native peoples = 100%!

You identify color as the problem, because you're a racist. Certainly, we need control of our borders. That's without question a basic necessity for a nation, control of its own borders. Your 'solution' wouldn't solve any 'problem' however, because the 'problem' emanates from WHITE LIBERALS. How do you think America decided to allow all those immigrants, illegal or otherwise, to enter and stay? WHITE LIBERALS.

For you and idiots like yourself, it's "Da Jooz!" or "Da Colordz!" You're really boring in your ignorance, lol. You have, however, earned an achievement.

To be fair Terran he's not completely wrong about "Da Jooz" but yeah.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:24 PM   #2434
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post

You conflate illegals with legal immigration and think it's the same thing. You're as much a dumb shit as the few remaining lefties who post here.
(Every thing i don't agree with is leftism)...really? That doesn't even make sense...

It is the same thing dumbass. If Japanese or Amish were crossing the boarder illegally from Mexico i wouldn't care because they are overall very good people. They wouldn't come here and hide for years, leech off the government, sell ebt cards, drive drunk without insurance, kill, rape, form gangs. Oh, and call you racist while they did it....

Just fucking own it dude, the 3rd world sucks and is the 3rd world for a reason. Exceptions do not disprove rules. There are good people, but enough of them are shit that warrants a tight boarder.


Good news!
Legal Immigrant caps have been reduced from a 100K in 2017 to 30K per year. The high was like 200K in the 1980. This should result in a net loss of immigrants as they leave to go back home.

Why are they doing this? Its almost like Trump and Sessions know that filling your country up with incompatible people will fuck it all up. Bank on this, Trump will find a way to get Europeans and Russians into the states while keeping 3rd worlders out before he leaves office. You guys are not voting Trump in 2020 right? Say no to racism an all that.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy

Last edited by blackzc; 09-24-2018 at 12:47 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:32 PM   #2435
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Reality tells us that everyone up and down the Americas descended from non-native peoples. I'm quite sure there's a study somewhere that relates that nugget of information. Non-native peoples = 100%!

You identify color as the problem, because you're a racist. Certainly, we need control of our borders.
The racist meme has just about lost its meaning, its over dude. Stop. There is a black dude reading this thread chuckling at you. Races have genetic tendencies good and bad. Stop forcing your white bread view of the world onto everyone...

Yes, everyone is an immigrant.... from Africa..hur dur. Goddam dude....tactical deconstructionism to poke holes in my narratives harder bro...America was conquered and settled, legal documents were drafted stating it was a country for white men of good character. Yes of course blacks belong here....

And why do we need boarder control? Simply make the illegals LEGAL. Everything is fixed, the crime will drop, the wages will go back up, the pools will reopen, whites will no longer move another exit down the highway..

How can you be this stupid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
WHITE LIBERALS.
You keep saying this over and over. And i have a boogie man? Once the far left democrats no longer have the immigrants to pander to they will leave the political scene. It is possible to defeat a political ideology, it happens all the time..Then the working class democrats can make a return and retake the party. The good old days, remember?
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy

Last edited by blackzc; 09-24-2018 at 12:54 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:59 PM   #2436
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
The racist meme has just about lost its meaning
Not when it's directed at a racist, lol.

23andMe....Ancestry...take your pick, post the results. Gonna be a hoot.


Quote:
Once the far left democrats no longer have the immigrants to pander to they will leave the political scene.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Da Jooz will still be here!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:26 PM   #2437
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Not when it's directed at a racist, lol.

23andMe....Ancestry...take your pick, post the results. Gonna be a hoot.




Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Da Jooz will still be here!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!
We went through this over a year ago. Predominantly German English, with some Irish and a wee bit of Fin east asian. I know you think its not possible to determine your DNA without a test but my family wrote its shit down pretty good.


You want my personal nobody is looking thoughts on the joos. They dont even exist. Bred out 1000 years ago. The notion sure does but yeah...its a meme. I mean sure, there are some. Maybe 1,000,000


Now stop taking what i say, X10-ing it, and mocking me. You fuck.


Hahaha or whatver.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:54 PM   #2438
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
...my family wrote its shit down pretty good..
Families lie. DNA doesn't.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:41 PM   #2439
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,827
LOL. Play this for the Dumbocrats.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:03 PM   #2440
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Glad to see Ted was in the frame as they berated Justice Thomas.

I also like the Leftist stance on Ford's potential testimony:
1) She must be allowed to testify!
2) My word, she can't be bulled into testifying!
3) She's going to testify and be asked questions by white men? That's sexist and clear proof of misogyny!
4) Oh, you've selected a woman to ask her questions? Uh, that's, um... HOW DARE YOU PROPOSE EVEN ASKING HER QUESTIONS.

All women must be believed until it's not politically useful for the Left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
The only response should have been a simple "File a report with the local police. Have a good day."

Progressives have turned the Senate into a Title IX collegiate kangaroo court. In the process they've been busily trying to destroy basic bedrock principles of Western criminal law, including the right to confront one's accuser and a presumption of innocence before guilt.

Fuck 'em. They're a bunch of desperate little fascist fundamentalists.

The only person who hasn't provided a statement under oath regarding this fabricated assault is Dr. Ford. The two men AND her LIFELONG FEMALE FRIEND (hey, we must believe women, right Dems? RIGHT?) deny, under penalty of a felony for lying, not only that an assault happened, but deny any knowledge of being at a party with one another at all, EVER.
Yup. They want her to be able to make accusations without any questioning of anything when there appears to be absolutely no evidence than the claim itself, which apparently has a few versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Its pretty funny watching you guys squirm, we agree on the need for immigration control its just that you guys use culture instead of race. They are one in the same. If i was born in Japan, raised by japanes parents, would i be japanese? No, i would not. Not even with my east asian admixture.

I wish you guys would respect diversity. At the end if the day by denying it, your just imperialist.
Culture is used instead of race because culture goes to a person's character. If you were born in Japan, raised in Japan, and continued to live there, you'd likely be culturally Japanese. As for the tennis star, she's reportedly not fluent in Japanese.... which may clue you into something.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:36 AM.