2 Replies, 355 Views
New Ralph Breaks the...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 06:57 AM
1 Replies, 239 Views

Old 08-15-2018, 02:15 PM   #2241
RAV
Lord

Yes, because I didn't agree with them ideologically.
Disagreeable is fine, but not when it becomes pointless and obnoxious.
And I say that as someone who in fact appreciates a whole bunch of your contributions.

This documentary is the last one, and to me the most interesting.

What I find especially interesting is the common theme of the Great Father or the Great Mother of the people.
When you think about it, parents are absolute tyrants, they have absolute power over a child for many years.
A child is absolutely helpless and dependend on the parent, it is at the mercy of whatever decision.

However, what actually makes the difference is, that this dependency is modulated by a personal relationship between them.
It is love that makes the difference. Absolute love, that you can only feel in such a close relationship between humans.
And your close relationship also gives you the necessary knowledge to make good decisions for your child, if any.

Communist systems have the same power as a parent, consider adults helpless little babies under care.
But its bureaucracy cannot have a personal relationship to all the millions of people out there.
People are just files in the cabinet. You cannot love the people like a parent, even if you tried.
And you cannot make good decisions for someone you don't know, even if you want.

So then we see what happens when you wield the power of a parent over the people, but without the personal love or interest.

It actually can happen that real parents also have no love or interest in their child. The result is the same. A tyrannical hell.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 03:01 PM   #2242
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
One is kissing ass for a deal. The other is Marxist and agrees with North Korea ideologically. I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which.
Since when have we had to kiss ass to make a deal?

Besides, there's a huge difference between sucking up and saying, “He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” in reference to a goddamned dictator. You probably would have stroked out if Obama had said anything of the sort.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:34 PM   #2243
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Since when have we had to kiss ass to make a deal?
Are you at all even remotely aware of any aspect of international relations throughout history? Stalin and Deng Xiaoping are two other examples. There are many. It's geopolitical reality. Doesn't mean we don't hold a lot of cards, but we don't hold ALL of them ALL the time, lol.

Quote:
You probably would have stroked out if Obama had said anything of the sort.
Obama did much worse. No stroke. Still among the living, without the need for anticoagulants, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
This documentary is the last one
Thank God!

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 03:53 PM   #2244
RAV
Lord

Though I gotta close out with this thought on what I think really happens in Marxist subversion:

Some time ago I mentioned that Conservatism and Liberalism are not simply just idea believes.
They have a deeply rooted biological basis of how a brain is set up.

People are born with a variety of character types.
And each character represents a basic strategy of life.

So political leanings are rooted in a base instinct.
In nature it goes something like this:

You come across a fruit you have never seen.
Will you be curious about this fruit and give it a try? Might be a valuable addition to your diet.
Or will you be apprehensive of the fruit, because it could well be poisenous and kill you.
Both are perfectly valid assumptions in principle as such.

Similar is about the need for borders, and categories of things.
Openess can mean new impulses that give you an edge over competition,
but could also mean your destruction and chaos by an enemy or illness.
It really depends on the situation.

So what happens then is that these basic instincts are further elaborated with ideas, that stick to one or another.

But here is where things now become really interesting:

When you for example look at conservatives and liberals around the world, they are very different people ideologically.

While in the West, conservatives stand for preserving values of individual freedom, small government and free speech,
Conservatives in Iran stand for preserving the values of fundamentalist Islam with just the same protective fervent,
while it is the revolutionary liberal forces there that stand for all the values a Western conservative would stand for,
but a Western liberal does not care about much in favor of other values, often becoming eerily similar to Iranian conservatives...

It sure is weird. So what I think happens on Marxist subversion of society is precisely,
that the goal is to ultimately use the instincts of both sides for its own agenda.

It is the attempt to raise a human born with conservative instincts, to be conservative about Marxist values,
while the purpose of liberal subversion is merely for tearing down the current value system of conservatives as they are now.
Liberals as revolutionaries actually have no purpose in the new communist society, which is why they are then imprisoned and murdered.

The key are the conservatives, they keep a society reliably running, they are the ones bound to duty and protection. You don't need hippies. You need workers.
You don't need creatives and innovators, you need people that love their homeland and culture and protect it -- in the interest of the new system.
You don't need social experiments, you need family people that breed more servants.
You need people with a sense of order, they are the backbone of any society.

While the subversion starts with Liberalism, the key to power long term really is conservatives. So it's about infecting it.
The point of liberals is simply that they are curious about new and different ideas. In this case a really bad idea.

And I think that's why it is so irritating to compare these women in the propaganda videos with the SJWs here.
The SJWs are merely the carriers, like rats with pest, if you will. But it's really about infecting humans.
Which is why they must go into public education. There is the highest rate of infection.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:55 PM   #2245
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
NO WAI, MAN. these chicks are kinda hot. And if I ever lose it, I can be sure you gonna set me all straight again!

You find these rather generic women hot because of their femininity. These are the marks of a fascist. Only a fascist would need their mate to be feminine. You are insecure in your manhood, please let a big black buck rail your wife while you cry in the corner to fix this.

Quote:

Some time ago I mentioned that Conservatism and Liberalism are not simply just idea believes.
They have a deeply rooted biological basis of how a brain is set up.

That's a pretty good summary for real. You can in many cases look at someone and determine their political leanings.

I guess where we get into trouble is when people, tibes, groups, take advantage of these differences.

The Shire in Middle Earth, on Arda, can have these different types of personalities and still keep a collective going. I guess because they are isolated from outsiders and like it that way. This is how you build tradition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
I have often wondered what fuels the alt-right, or ultra right's absolute loathing of liberals to the extent that liberals are seen as more harmful than beneficial in modern America.

Liberals didnt used to bother me. But once i learned how not peace and love they actually were and noticed how cut throat and mean they were it all changed. Now i want them broke, childless, pennyless and miserable. Just like they always wanted me to be from the get go.

Last edited by blackzc; 08-15-2018 at 06:46 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:10 PM   #2246
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Though I gotta close out with this thought on what I think really happens in Marxist subversion
Jonathan Haidt, among others, proposes everyone is born with a book of chapters. Each chapter is what we would consider an instinctual value; how one is to deal with different situations. In personality terms this is the "nature" part of our growth and personality equation. What actually gets written is the "nurture" portion.

For example in the chapter on "Love", how the person is exposed to love would determine how their "instructions" on how to view love might be written. If all they were ever taught about love was that it is a means to an end they might become a womanizer or a gold digger.

If all they ever learned about love came from TV, the movies, or Bodice Burster books and other unrealistic depictions they may forever go through life looking for the same, and never find such magic because that sort of romance doesn't spring into existence the way the books, TV, and movies make it seem.

If all one ever saw growing up was the person who claimed to love them beating or abusing them or people around them then they might have a very short and unhappy chapter indeed.

That doesn't mean these chapters are immutable though. We've seen this plenty of times not only as these personality chapters are rewritten over time but as people swing politically, for example the #walkaway movement which has become somewhat notable.

Some, like sociopaths and psychopaths may have either not been born with certain chapters or have had chapters somehow erased from their books. There is an open question on if these people can have the chapters reinserted because to do so they would have to realize there is something fundamentally wrong with what they do or say.

I feel like the people on the extreme right and left may fall into this latter category. They are beyond hope and reason, they believe in their cause with such fervor they are beyond redemption.

Antifa on one side are just as easy to find as the KKK on the other. One wears white, the other black but Zealots by any other name...

Then you have people who get lumped in just because it is convenient to smear them with the label. The left figured out (and the right has sadly adopted the tactic) that if you roll an idea or person you don't like into a pile of shit and make it smell like shit long enough for some people to get a whiff, it doesn't matter if that idea or person takes a shower and comes back.

The damage is done. They can scream to the high heavens and say "No, it was just some jackass who blackjacked me and rolled me in some shit to make me smell bad" it is already too late. You see this with plenty of people on both sides, though it was a much more favored tactic of the left until recently.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:16 PM   #2247
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Speaking of lepords not changing their spots, the Masterpiece cakeshop baker Jack Phillips, is being investigated again by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission, this time on behalf of a complaint by a transgender "woman" who called asking him to bake a cake that was blue on the outside and pink on the inside. It was to celebrate "her" birthday and coming out as transgender.

He refused on religious grounds (science called to concur in this matter) causing "Autumn Scardina" to complain to the Colorado Civil Rights board. Phillips reacted by launching his own lawsuit against the board on grounds of religious persecution. You may remember he won his last battle when the SCOTUS ruled the Colorado board showed clear and unmistakable bias (verging on hatred) toward Christianity and Mr. Phillips during their public and private discussions and therefore nullified the boards ruling forcing Phillips to bake the cake for a gay wedding.

However they failed to actually say if it was legal to force Phillips, who had never before made a cake for a gay wedding and is in the business of making boutique custom cakes, to use his artistic talents in a way contrary to his deeply held beliefs. So around we go again.

Sort of like forcing a painter to paint a masterpiece at gunpoint. And what if it isn't a "masterpiece" in the eyes of the viewer? For example what if I held the gun to the head of Andres Serrano and he produced "Piss Christ" which some people think the WORLD of but to me is blasphemy?

What the article doesn't tell you is SOME sources are reporting the person suing him is suspected to have called multiple times over the last few months asking for cakes celebrating drug use, Satanism, and other items which would also be against Phillips' religious code and also lodged complaints with the Colorado Commission until one of them "stuck".
Old 08-15-2018, 08:26 PM   #2248
RAV
Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Jonathan Haidt, among others, proposes everyone is born with a book of chapters. Each chapter is what we would consider an instinctual value; how one is to deal with different situations. In personality terms this is the "nature" part of our growth and personality equation. What actually gets written is the "nurture" portion.

For example in the chapter on "Love", how the person is exposed to love would determine how their "instructions" on how to view love might be written. If all they were ever taught about love was that it is a means to an end they might become a womanizer or a gold digger.

If all they ever learned about love came from TV, the movies, or Bodice Burster books and other unrealistic depictions they may forever go through life looking for the same, and never find such magic because that sort of romance doesn't spring into existence the way the books, TV, and movies make it seem.

If all one ever saw growing up was the person who claimed to love them beating or abusing them or people around them then they might have a very short and unhappy chapter indeed.

That doesn't mean these chapters are immutable though. We've seen this plenty of times not only as these personality chapters are rewritten over time but as people swing politically, for example the #walkaway movement which has become somewhat notable.

Some, like sociopaths and psychopaths may have either not been born with certain chapters or have had chapters somehow erased from their books. There is an open question on if these people can have the chapters reinserted because to do so they would have to realize there is something fundamentally wrong with what they do or say.

I feel like the people on the extreme right and left may fall into this latter category. They are beyond hope and reason, they believe in their cause with such fervor they are beyond redemption.

Antifa on one side are just as easy to find as the KKK on the other. One wears white, the other black but Zealots by any other name...

Then you have people who get lumped in just because it is convenient to smear them with the label. The left figured out (and the right has sadly adopted the tactic) that if you roll an idea or person you don't like into a pile of shit and make it smell like shit long enough for some people to get a whiff, it doesn't matter if that idea or person takes a shower and comes back.

The damage is done. They can scream to the high heavens and say "No, it was just some jackass who blackjacked me and rolled me in some shit to make me smell bad" it is already too late. You see this with plenty of people on both sides, though it was a much more favored tactic of the left until recently.

Yes, I agree, there are certain predispositions, but they are not just set into stone, but have a great variance through nurture, and as you grow, your character develops into directions,
depending what you grow up with, but also as your own physical reality changes, and the purpose you are naturally supposed to fulfill at a given age. Life is so immensely complex. And it needs to be. or it dies.
And yes, it is very difficult to just speak your mind without going under the wheels. I think it was never easy, but I do come from a time it felt not quite as bad as now. Reasons be damned.
Old 08-15-2018, 10:22 PM   #2249
RAV
Lord

vallor, I have a more personal question for you.

as I understand, you've been working in the games industry?

What were your personal experiences regarding how politics played out? especially regarding working with artists, for example.

from my experience, artist communities by nature are very liberal, and unfortunately always at sever risk of falling prey to Social Justice ideology.

Especially with the smaller indie scene, if someone figures you're a bigot... man you're done. for real.

I've been developing some tools, with a focus on pixel art, but I made the mistake that I shared my thoughts on some political issues that came up.
At the time I didn't care much, because I wasn't looking for collaborations and I had no ambitions, it was just for fun.
But today, well I be damned. It feels like I hit the wall, such that I may never overcome this trouble.

It seems difficult to find a decent community of artists to work with. But the problem is just as much, it seems very hard to find an artist I'd like to work with.

No matter how you'd take the principled stance that politics shouldn't matter for work... it just does. It seems to affect everything, especially in creative works.

How has this been working out for you? As far as I can tell, many of your views here would be absolutely intolerable in a creative scene.
Basically, you'd be Hitler. They don't even know our dear friend blackcz here. They'd probably fall into coma shock meeting that guy, lol.
Guys like Terran would have a field day raking them over the coals, Jesus Christ, just to imagine the shitstorm going down.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:25 PM   #2250
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
vallor, I have a more personal question for you.

as I understand, you've been working in the games industry?

What were your personal experiences regarding how politics played out? especially regarding working with artists, for example.
I doubt the gaming scene is much different than any other creative space. As a self-described constitutional conservative bordering on Libertarian in most of my stances these days I keep my political and religious views to myself at work. I'd like to say I do it strictly because it is the professional thing to do however it is out of fear, as a defense mechanism, because I know what happens to people who speak their right-wing or Christian-tainted views views a little too loudly in a heavily progressive workplace.

So I avoid it. The same isn't said for the more progressive people. They are very confident publicly speaking about their feelings on whatever policy has them angry today or even just a spastic "Fuck Trump [or insert republican or GOP or Christian of the hour]" whenever the mood suits them.

I suspect it is reflexive in some ways like "Thanks Obama" except when the latter was said it was almost always a sardonic joke. When the former is uttered there is a sense of menace and anger.

There are some I get close enough to I can discuss and joke about politics with but better safe than sorry. I save it for home, eating out with people I can trust, the messageboards, and the ballot box.

Ironically, MOST places I work at or with have no issues with the 2nd amendment. They can't condemn the very weapons they rely on to fuel the action in their games. Many of them are gun nuts themselves and running out to the range to record the audio or grab new pics for textures or meet to fire a new weapon from a manufacturer is a treat.

I don't know how they can reconcile that with their massive progressive streak but they do.
Old 08-16-2018, 01:24 AM   #2251
RAV
Lord

Yeah, figured...
I mean, since GamerGate, Gamers do know that there are problems with the industry, but to be perfectly clear here for everyone:
The entire creative community today, from artists to writers to musicians, absolutely hates you. Seriously.
I mean there are exceptions, but it's like searching for a unicorn. They do their jobs, but they hate conservatives.
And even if the game you are playing now does not rub their hatred into your face. Rest assured they do hate you.

So to be really honest, being a Conservative gamer is almost as much a disconnect as being a Liberal gun nut.

But it's also movies, music, books, anything, all these creative communities are basically no less than SJWs.
And anyone who so much as smells conservative, is just done there. That's the situation.
If you are a conservative who so much dares open his mouth, just "being done there" is probably the lucky part.

Even if this sounds wild, it probably is closer to the truth than any sugar coating.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:48 AM   #2252
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Tbh, don't know what's more funny, Chimp's lecture on Terran's snide remark, or Alfred's own attempt at snide. xD

Well, in this documentary, you can witness the actual result of their virtuous efforts.

Snide? Lol I wasn't being snide. Just from your comments the first pic i got was someone fapping furiously to NK propaganda. Which I guess at least gives it a purpose.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:50 AM   #2253
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Also fap off all you want to that shit, but as someone whos gotten nice third and second degree burns and saw a friend get incinerated because of KJI's tenure in NK intelligence, I'm a lil less inclined to find anything NK "funny" over "dangerously stupid".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangoon_bombing
Old 08-16-2018, 08:18 AM   #2254
RAV
Lord

You certainly are quite the shark in the water. Went to every length to put things "into perspective", and left conveniently out every other word that would disturb your narrative.
You probably learned that in NK Intelligence. Yeah yeah, this is all just about you and your personal experience. Sure thing, dude.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:52 AM   #2255
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

An American (liberal) couple who quit their mundane, day to day jobs to adventure by bike around the world, were murdered, along with two others, by five people belonging to the Religion of Peace (who later pledged to ISIS) just a week after blogging evil is "a make-believe concept".

Quote:
by the time they reached that bend in the road in Tajikistan just over a week ago, they had embraced the notion that the world was overwhelmingly good, the dozens of annotated photographs and the thousands of words they left behind show.

“You read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place,” Mr. Austin wrote. “People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil.

“I don’t buy it. Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own … By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind.”

“No greater revelation has come from our journey than this,” he wrote.
Commentary from another site continues with:

Quote:
Some conservatives have framed the tragedy as a cautionary tale about not just the perils of travel but also naivete in general. In their telling, an overly generous understanding of human nature is behind much of today's progressive movement, including calls to radically scale back immigration enforcement and policing and support for socialism.

Some liberals, for their part, might view Austin and Geoghegan as martyrs in the struggle for a better world, or simply as unfortunate."
Old 08-16-2018, 09:23 AM   #2256
Sinistar
Evil Dead

Quote:
An American (liberal) couple who quit their mundane, day to day jobs to adventure by bike around the world, were murdered, along with two others, by five people belonging to the Religion of Peace (who later pledged to ISIS) just a week after blogging evil is "a make-believe concept".
I'll just go ahead and add 'where ISIS is' to the list, along with grizzly bears in Montana, of areas where we shouldn't ride our bikes.

Gimme a break, as if they died because they were liberal. There are plenty of people (US citizens) who ride through the same exact areas as this couple did - they just got very unlucky.

Last edited by Sinistar; 08-16-2018 at 11:12 AM..
Sinistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 09:27 AM   #2257
Sinistar
Evil Dead

It's all smiles.

Sinistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 10:33 AM   #2258
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
It's all smiles.

Hitler was a national socialists, the left really needs to stop trying to pretend hitler was anything near right wing. Learn history you dumb shit.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:40 AM   #2259
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
It's all smiles.

Hmmmm.... Not sure this is accurate. why do they actually look like real men and why can we see their faces?
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 01:09 PM   #2260
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:

Commentary from another site :
Progressives killed by their own stupidity. News at 11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Hmmmm.... Not sure this is accurate. why do they actually look like real men and why can we see their faces?
LOL. The 'bravery' of fascist proggies from behind their masks is something to behold, isn't it?

Meanwhile, truly brave men, conservative men who did their duty to fight actual evil rather than ignore it like progressive moral relativists:

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote