Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Bright | Official Trailer
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 05:04 AM
7 Replies, 659 Views
George RR Martin Does...
Last post by Drake_NS
Today 03:37 AM
10 Replies, 675 Views
PS4 Leads US Hardware...
Last post by karaliusbronius
Today 01:45 AM
4 Replies, 596 Views
Yakuza Kiwami Gameplay...
Last post by Scherge
Today 01:19 AM
2 Replies, 474 Views
Do You Want to Play a...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 12:25 AM
4 Replies, 605 Views
Dragonís Dogma: Dark...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 11:41 PM
4 Replies, 496 Views
Call of Duty: WWII Nazi...
Last post by Dr.AQAS
Yesterday 11:38 PM
5 Replies, 648 Views
Gamer's Shopping Guide,...
Last post by Emabulator
Yesterday 10:20 PM
1 Replies, 1,500 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2017, 03:52 PM   #21
Hellstorm
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,931
__________________
"Downward F#%king Dog!!!"
"Some people F%#k at funerals. I cut off heads."
--The Wisdom of Travis Touchdown
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Hellstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:05 PM   #22
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 5,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
Those people don't own a switch.
Ya, they do.

Basically as the library gets filled in, the only bros that wont have one will be guys trying to protest Nintendo or dudes to cheap to buy anything other than Humble Bundles.

It will impossible to ignore. Im glad graphics are taking a back seat to gameplay. Also Japan is going to make a comeback with the Switch. Its going to be a rock solid console with Nintendo 1st party.

And If the Switches online integration is anything like WiiU its going to be great. Miiverse was cool, so was playing through games and getting hints from other players as you played.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:48 PM   #23
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Ya, they do.

Basically as the library gets filled in, the only bros that wont have one will be guys trying to protest Nintendo or dudes to cheap to buy anything other than Humble Bundles.

It will impossible to ignore. Im glad graphics are taking a back seat to gameplay. Also Japan is going to make a comeback with the Switch. Its going to be a rock solid console with Nintendo 1st party.

And If the Switches online integration is anything like WiiU its going to be great. Miiverse was cool, so was playing through games and getting hints from other players as you played.
This post says all you need to know about Nintendo fans. Pure delusional fantasy land.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:56 PM   #24
31 Flavas
Baskin-Robbins
 
31 Flavas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
This post says all you need to know about Nintendo fans. Pure delusional fantasy land.
Really, Blackzc is the foaming at the mouth jibbering zealot who puts Nintendo on the pedestal of perfection?
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
[The DS] was a huge success because it had basically zero competition.
31 Flavas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:04 PM   #25
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 5,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31 Flavas View Post
Really, Blackzc is the foaming at the mouth jibbering zealot who puts Nintendo on the pedestal of perfection?
Insult or compliment? Impossible to know!

Spectral just doesn't know how to have fun.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nintendo, nintendo switch, switch

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42 AM.