Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
GameSpot: Destiny 2's...
Last post by karaliusbronius
Today 09:45 PM
1 Replies, 308 Views
Star Wars Battlefront 2...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 09:10 PM
135 Replies, 4,634 Views
It's Sunday: What NFL...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 08:20 PM
47 Replies, 1,538 Views
Neverwinter Nights:...
Last post by Terran
Today 07:47 PM
16 Replies, 725 Views
Valkyria Chronicles 4...
Last post by blackzc
Today 04:48 PM
7 Replies, 470 Views
Justice League Crashes...
Last post by vallor
Today 03:39 PM
22 Replies, 1,408 Views
Animal Crossing: Pocket...
Last post by LostToys
Today 02:20 PM
8 Replies, 531 Views
Battlefield 1 Turning...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 01:09 PM
1 Replies, 485 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2017, 04:52 PM   #21
Hellstorm
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,961
__________________
"Downward F#%king Dog!!!"
"Some people F%#k at funerals. I cut off heads."
--The Wisdom of Travis Touchdown
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Hellstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:05 PM   #22
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
Those people don't own a switch.
Ya, they do.

Basically as the library gets filled in, the only bros that wont have one will be guys trying to protest Nintendo or dudes to cheap to buy anything other than Humble Bundles.

It will impossible to ignore. Im glad graphics are taking a back seat to gameplay. Also Japan is going to make a comeback with the Switch. Its going to be a rock solid console with Nintendo 1st party.

And If the Switches online integration is anything like WiiU its going to be great. Miiverse was cool, so was playing through games and getting hints from other players as you played.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:48 PM   #23
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Ya, they do.

Basically as the library gets filled in, the only bros that wont have one will be guys trying to protest Nintendo or dudes to cheap to buy anything other than Humble Bundles.

It will impossible to ignore. Im glad graphics are taking a back seat to gameplay. Also Japan is going to make a comeback with the Switch. Its going to be a rock solid console with Nintendo 1st party.

And If the Switches online integration is anything like WiiU its going to be great. Miiverse was cool, so was playing through games and getting hints from other players as you played.
This post says all you need to know about Nintendo fans. Pure delusional fantasy land.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:56 PM   #24
31 Flavas
Baskin-Robbins
 
31 Flavas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
This post says all you need to know about Nintendo fans. Pure delusional fantasy land.
Really, Blackzc is the foaming at the mouth jibbering zealot who puts Nintendo on the pedestal of perfection?
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
[The DS] was a huge success because it had basically zero competition.
31 Flavas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:04 PM   #25
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31 Flavas View Post
Really, Blackzc is the foaming at the mouth jibbering zealot who puts Nintendo on the pedestal of perfection?
Insult or compliment? Impossible to know!

Spectral just doesn't know how to have fun.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nintendo, nintendo switch, switch

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:18 PM.