Today 04:51 AM
86 Replies, 25,978 Views

Old 10-09-2019, 06:59 AM   #4701
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisCal View Post
Check out this liberal gone wild: GREAT AND UNMATCHED WISDOM

You just can't make that stuff up! Thanks for voting for him, he's so much more fun than Obama.

By the way, if one were to be technical about american politics, Republicans are on the far-right and Democrats are on the right. Then you have Bernie which is centerish. Making it obvious that if you're on the far-right everyone is a leftist!

And one more for the road!

I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey
LOL Bernie a centralist.. And in reality land he's a full blown bolshevik.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 07:48 AM   #4702
Mozgus
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisCal View Post
By the way, if one were to be technical about american politics, Republicans are on the far-right and Democrats are on the right. Then you have Bernie which is centerish. Making it obvious that if you're on the far-right everyone is a leftist!
Dude, it's puff, puff, pass. Save some for the rest of us.
Mozgus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 01:41 PM   #4703
Terran
Evil Dead

That was either some top quality shit, BorisCal, or you suffered a stroke. I'd LOVE to toss a beer or two back with you to figure out which it was, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 06:45 PM   #4704
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
As we've somewhat recently seen, objective physical proof of her wrongdoing still isn't enough -- so I doubt much will come of this, especially since the media seems ever incurious.
This is where we are folks.

The media has to bite on something for something to be done about it.

RIP
Old 10-10-2019, 10:01 AM   #4705
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Fuck Trump and his cowardly abandonment of the Kurds, not only physically which is probably mostly OK IMO, but then he left them high and dry politically and wide open to Turkey's gentle ministrations and bombing runs. And the way he did it and their messaging will leave Turkey with no international repercussions yet they get what they've wanted for 50 years: a reason to commit genocide against the Kurds.

The Kurds have been some of the strongest allies of the US in the Middle East for decades. While they have a pretty ugly history in some places their evolution since the 80s makes them far less odious a people than Saudi Arabia and even, in the past, Egypt and Trump gave the green light for Turkey to bomb the shit out of them.

Turkey already does everything they can to marginalize the Kurds since killing them outright would be seen as an international incident but now they can do whatever they want under the guise of "Defeating Against Terror".

In the meantime 10s of Thousands of ISIS fighters currently prisoners in Kurdish territory are waiting for their chance to escape and make it back to warring for a new Caliphate.

This is a stupid move, for all the talk of getting out of endless wars all this does is start a new one: Turkey vs. the Kurds. The beginnings of an international humanitarian crisis and totally emboldens Turkey, a country run by someone who needs a choke chain leash more often than not.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 04:26 PM   #4706
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Fuck Trump and his cowardly abandonment of the Kurds
Fuck you and your permanent wars nonsense.

Out, out, out of Syria.

Quote:
Pres. Trump wants U.S. forces out of a conflict in which America’s interests have never been clear, and for which Congress has never approved military intervention.

The Kurds have been our allies against ISIS, but it is not for us that they have fought. They fight ISIS for themselves, with our help. They are seeking an autonomous zone and, ultimately, statehood. The editorial fails to note that the Kurds we have backed, led by the YPG (People’s Protection Units), are the Syrian branch of the PKK (the Kurdistan Worker’s Party) in Turkey. The PKK is a militant separatist organization with Marxist-Leninist roots. Although such informed observers as Michael Rubin contend that the PKK has “evolved,” it remains a formally designated foreign terrorist organization under U.S. law. While our government materially supports the PKK’s confederates, ordinary Americans have been prosecuted for materially supporting the PKK.

We are grateful for what the Kurds did in our mutual interest against ISIS. We should try to help them, but no one wants to risk war with Turkey over them.
You want a war with Turkey? Over the FUCKING KURDS? Get in between a bunch of MARXISTS against a bunch of ISLAMISTS?

Fuck off. Nonsense.
Quote:
Old 10-10-2019, 04:39 PM   #4707
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Fuck you and your permanent wars nonsense.
Where did I say I wanted a permanent war? I want Trump and the US not to abandon their allies in the region to the tender mercies of Turkey. Not only by action (pulling US forces) but most especially his WORDS where he basically gives carte blanche to Turkey to annihilate the Kurds. I am well aware the Kurds aren't virgin white.

We used the Kurds against Saddam and left them high and dry where he then retaliated in hardcore Dictator fashion. Now we've used them again against ISIS, and with such bullshit light-handed help, and are leaving them high and dry.

Quote:
You want a war with Turkey? Over the FUCKING KURDS? Get in between a bunch of MARXISTS against a bunch of ISLAMISTS?
Stop putting words in my mouth. I didn't say I wanted war with Turkey over anything, though I think they are another tinpot dictatorship in the Middle East we only suffer lest they unleash their Muslim rage.

What I don't want is effectively giving Turkey approval to kill a ton of people who have been US allies in the Middle East every time we've decided to do something stupid there (which is almost always). I don't care if they are Kurds, Iraqi, or Syrian.

Estrogen had a hard-on to kill Kurds for years. Turkey itself has always wanted to rid itself of the Kurds and Trump has rolled out the red carpet for them to do just that.

Fine, pull our people out. Good! But then to give Androdgen the go ahead to slaughter people who have helped us is a fucking dick move. This is another reason for someone like me to vote for "NOT TRUMP" in 2020.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:50 PM   #4708
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
I want Trump and the US not to abandon their allies in the region to the tender mercies of Turkey
They're not our allies. We armed them against ISIS despite their alignment with a MARXIST TERRORIST organization because ISIS needed to die first.
Quote:
Stop putting words in my mouth. I didn't say I wanted war with Turkey
You want our forces in between the Kurds and Turkey. Turks and Kurds have been fighting for CENTURIES with many good reasons on both sides. You want us in between a Marxist terrorist group and an Islamist group. That means war with Turkey.

You're nuts.

Quote:
Fine, pull our people out. Good! But then to give Androdgen the go ahead to slaughter people who have helped us is a fucking dick move. This is another reason for someone like me to vote for "NOT TRUMP" in 2020.
I don't give a shit if you vote for Trump (and if you vote in Washington or California, nobody else will either, lol). I give a shit if we get our soldiers killed in a place where they have:

* No defined end goal.
* No Congressional authorization to be there.
* Islamists on one side of them.
* Marxist terrorists on the other side of them.
* Limitations to their conduct that would cripple their ability to defend themselves.
* The potential for a war with a NATO member.

You're nuts. Really nuts. This is not our fight. No more dead Americans for that shit. GTFO with that.
Quote:
Old 10-10-2019, 05:22 PM   #4709
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
You're nuts.
Do you even read the messages you reply to? Somewhere you imagined I said "Leave our people there and maybe even send more!"[

Quote:
* No defined end goal.
* No Congressional authorization to be there.
* Islamists on one side of them.
* Marxist terrorists on the other side of them.
* Limitations to their conduct that would cripple their ability to defend themselves.
* The potential for a war with a NATO member.
I agree with those goals with the exception of giving free reign to Turkey to commit GENOCIDE.

See when people try to wipe out another people, let's say the Tutsi and the Hutu, it is BAD even if we don't feel the impact in the US. The soul of the world turns a little darker.

It's one thing to actively fight against it by putting our military at risk vs. saying "Oh yeah Turkey, if you go off and commit genocide against the Kurds now that we aren't there, it's cool!"
Old 10-10-2019, 05:42 PM   #4710
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Do you even read the messages you reply to? Somewhere you imagined I said "Leave our people there and maybe even send more!
So you don't want to leave our people there, you just want to bitch about not leaving our people there.

Quote:
See when people try to wipe out another people, let's say the Tutsi and the Hutu, it is BAD even if we don't feel the impact in the US. The soul of the world turns a little darker.
Brighten the world. Head to Syria.

We are NOT the world's police force. American kids are not your bullet sponges so you can feel better about yourself for having sacrificed their lives over the lives of others.

Quote:
It's one thing to actively fight against it by putting our military at risk vs. saying "Oh yeah Turkey, if you go off and commit genocide against the Kurds now that we aren't there, it's cool!"
So you don't want to leave our people there, you just want to bitch about not leaving our people there.
Quote:
Old 10-10-2019, 10:18 PM   #4711
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
I didn't say that; once again, you don't bother to read.

There's a path here between ZOMG US TROOP INVOLVEMENT!!! and no support for the Kurds at all who are already suffering massive casualties and attacks since US pulled their protection (both in manpower and political).

There's a reason we have a diplomatic core in America, to find that path so Turkey knows they'd better watch their behavior because we will be watching. And there's other things we can do to them besides send in the troops.

The way Trump left, and the resulting aftermath, shows the diplomatic corp was not given the time or latitude to make sure Turkey heard that message. All Trump cares about is the ISIS fighters not being set free. Which is cool with Turkey because they can obliterate the ISIS prisoners along with the Kurds who caught them. Kurds who we owe a lot more gratitude to than a "Thanks, have fun as we abandon you to Turkey now that we don't need you any more!"
Old 10-11-2019, 12:08 AM   #4712
Eats
Developer

So if we let our allies near Syria get blown away who is going to fight ISIS pt 2? Seems like it will be our troops instead of the kurds.

This isn't even about a forever war. We could've just told Turkey they can't do this or they will get sanctioned to death, and *maybe* left a handful of soldiers there just so turkey would be scared to attack.

I mean our troops stationed in Japan aren't fighting a "forever war". They are just a deterrent that create peace.

It is disconcerting that everyone well versed in the situation, liberal or conservative, seems to think this is a terrible idea. Same with the Open Skies treaty.

I don't even know if Trump is selling us out or if he is just dumb. It could be either and I wouldn't be surprised. He does have two big towers in Istanbul. I really don't know what other reason there is to let Turkey blow our allies away in exchange for nothing.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 02:56 AM   #4713
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
So if we let our allies near Syria get blown away who is going to fight ISIS pt 2? Seems like it will be our troops instead of the kurds.
Someone get Eats a map and some basic knowledge of the fight against ISIS in that region. The statement by you that I've quoted is incredibly dumb and is illustrative of just how low-information you are. However, Orange Man bad.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 04:01 AM   #4714
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
I didn't say that; once again, you don't bother to read.
You said exactly that, you just don't have the intelligence to know it. Why? Because...

Quote:
There's a path here between ZOMG US TROOP INVOLVEMENT!!! and no support for the Kurds at all
This is objectively false, proven by the fact that advocates for WAR are pissed off that we pulled our 50-odd troops out of there. If we stay, we lie between two ancient foes, neither of whom are terribly supportable but at least one of whom we have an ACTUAL defense treaty with. If we stay they will fight and we will be in the middle of it. If we leave they will fight and we won't be in the middle of it.

We have no obligation to Marxist terrorist kurds. We armed them to fight ISIS and they fought ISIS because we had a mutual interest in that regard. PERIOD.

There is no middle ground. No more Lebanon marine barracks. No more bullshit. GTFO of there. It's NOT OUR FIGHT.

You want to stick with our 'ally' the Kurds? Get your ass to the Senate, get them to pass a treaty (and persuade Trump to sign it) with the Kurds advocating for their never-before-existed homeland carved out of Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, and get NATO to drop Turkey. Oh, and don't forget to grab our nuclear missiles in Turkey on the way out. And don't forget the war that will begin with those nations as we advocate for ripping away their territory for a never-before-existed Kurdistan.

Quote:
I really don't know what other reason there is to let Turkey blow our allies away in exchange for nothing.
You really are an ignorant dumbass, lol. Completely so.
Quote:

Last edited by Terran; 10-11-2019 at 04:21 AM..
Old 10-11-2019, 10:36 AM   #4715
Mojopin
Evil Dead

Quote:
Someone get Eats a map and some basic knowledge of the fight against ISIS in that region. The statement by you that I've quoted is incredibly dumb and is illustrative of just how low-information you are. However, Orange Man bad.
Someone get Venom a fucking clue about the war they just fought and the 1000 or so ISIS troops they have held that WON'T be held anymore once turkey moves and they just restart fucking ISIS. How fucking stupid are YOU?!??! God you regulars are some of them most dimwitted fucks on the planet...
Mojopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 10:47 AM   #4716
Mojopin
Evil Dead

Quote:
Scratch a liberal, find a pervert normalizing
When did you become a liberal because I'm a registered republican that just doesn't suck the orange shit out of Trumps ass like you and the rest of your traitorous cohorts do. Plus, You are the only purveyor of pedophilia in this forums since you love to compare adult sex with having sex with children you sick fuck. Like I said, FUCKING WEIRD considering the number of kids you have. I'm surprised your deranged ass isn't posting from a prison cell you sick weird shitstain...
Mojopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 12:59 PM   #4717
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojopin View Post
Someone get Venom a fucking clue about the war they just fought and the 1000 or so ISIS troops they have held that WON'T be held anymore once turkey moves and they just restart fucking ISIS. How fucking stupid are YOU?!??! God you regulars are some of them most dimwitted fucks on the planet...
1000 or so? Haha come on, I would say you're better than that but....
They're going to get out and "restart" ISIS? Wow, you're uniformed; ISIS continues to be a thing, despite those held by the Kurds. As for them getting out, you've read the reports about them being smuggled for months now, right? Guess not.

So, basically what's already be reported to be happening prior to this is what you're squealing is going to happen because of this.

Don't worry, Orange Man bad. Stick to that, you may not look quite as stuid. Well, who am I kidding? You will.
Old 10-11-2019, 01:18 PM   #4718
Eats
Developer

Quote:
1000 or so? Haha come on, I would say you're better than that but....
They're going to get out and "restart" ISIS? Wow, you're uniformed; ISIS continues to be a thing, despite those held by the Kurds. As for them getting out, you've read the reports about them being smuggled for months now, right? Guess not.

So, basically what's already be reported to be happening prior to this is what you're squealing is going to happen because of this.

Don't worry, Orange Man bad. Stick to that, you may not look quite as stuid. Well, who am I kidding? You will.
Explain the point of letting Turkey destroy our proxies in exchange for nothing. We had hardly any troops there and were risking basically nothing for a standing army that would fight the battles we don't want to fight with our own troops. This isn't some war that we had to fight with turkey to save the kurds. This was us telling Turkey it was cool to destroy our proxy for seemingly no reason. Possibly a personal business deal.

This isn't a Trump thing, it is a strategic foreign policy decision thing. Everything isn't about him even though you guys always want to try to have this victim complex about him.

I don't understand the purpose of this, and neither does the GOP, nor anyone who seems to know a lot about what is happening in the region. It seems like we are just giving up all of our soft power globally for literally no reason.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 01:50 PM   #4719
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Explain the point of letting Turkey destroy our proxies in exchange for nothing. We had hardly any troops there and were risking basically nothing for a standing army that would fight the battles we don't want to fight with our own troops. This isn't some war that we had to fight with turkey to save the kurds. This was us telling Turkey it was cool to destroy our proxy for seemingly no reason. Possibly a personal business deal.

This isn't a Trump thing, it is a strategic foreign policy decision thing. Everything isn't about him even though you guys always want to try to have this victim complex about him.

I don't understand the purpose of this, and neither does the GOP, nor anyone who seems to know a lot about what is happening in the region. It seems like we are just giving up all of our soft power globally for literally no reason.
Today is going great, and posts like this just make it even better.

Quote:
This was us telling Turkey it was cool to destroy our proxy for seemingly no reason. Possibly a personal business deal.

This isn't about Trump, you just automatically believe he made this decision based upon a personal business deal. It's not about him, though.

A threat to "obliterate" Turkey's economy equates to permission to "destroy our proxy" in your view.

Quote:
You don't even seem to know where Syria is based upon your comments, nor do you seem to understand who is considered allies in that region or even amongst the Kurds and Turkey. Of course you don't understand, Eats.
Old 10-11-2019, 01:57 PM   #4720
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojopin View Post
Pedo say what?

Pointing out you support child sexual abuse long ago sure did leave you scarred. Pervert.

Quote: