Sky falling, sky falling!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 06:11 PM   #42
Terran
Evil Dead

Bipartisan letter to the NBA from Congress: Stop Kissing China's Ass.

Signed by?

AOC
Cruz
Wyden
Sasse
et al.

lololololol, way to bring us together, corporate pussies!
Quote:
Old 10-09-2019, 06:11 PM   #43
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Terran said something incredibly stupid, shortsighted, and not based in reality (well, not in real reality but it works in Terran's head
Since when did telling the truth about possible ramifications of China selling all their US debt become Chicken Little?

You need to educate yourself. Your ignorance of history and economics and inability to draw simple conclusions is mind-blowing and making everyone here retarded.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 06:28 PM   #44
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
You're projecting again. You want it to be over. You want to be able to say racists things without being judged for it.
RACISM!! ITS WORSE THAN MURDER!!!

You fucking pussy. More and more people are sick and tired of being called racist for using their common sense.

Dont want to live around blacks and crime? Racist

Dont want your kid to go to an inner city school? Racist

Expect people of all colors to pull their own weight and adhere to our western value system? Racist

Wonder why blacks run their high beams non stop and litter non fucking stop? Racist.

Fuck outta here you basic bitch. Get at me when your family has had the following happen to you, you piece of fucking garbage. Which will of course never happen in 500 fucking years. The Netherlands....

Rape

Armed Robbery

Mob beatdown

Mob beatdown

Bullying, hair pulling, acosting for no reason while in school on numerous occasions

Attempted carjacking

Again, fuck you. Trash fuck. Id be a fucking retard to want to live around blacks at this fucking point. Or even refrain from spitting in their fucking face when i saw them for that matter.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:55 PM   #45
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Bipartisan letter to the NBA from Congress: Stop Kissing China's Ass.

Signed by?

AOC
Cruz
Wyden
Sasse
et al.

lololololol, way to bring us together, corporate pussies!
A good letter. But only a good start; far more needs to be done to sanction US companies more strongly over time while we rebuild everything we've sent over to China here in the US or at least somewhere less of a worry to world stability.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:00 PM   #46
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
You need to educate yourself.

Did China touch your precious? WE hold the cards, not China. They're screwed if we so choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Again, fuck you. Trash fuck. Id be a fucking retard to want to live around blacks at this fucking point. Or even refrain from spitting in their fucking face when i saw them for that matter.
Quote:
Old 10-09-2019, 07:37 PM   #47
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
More and more people are sick and tired of being called racist for using their common sense.
More and more people are coming out as gay or trans, doesn't change the fact that they are a remote minority. Again, your best case scenario is that Trump wins another term. You think that will be the tipping point? That will normalize your racist bullcrap? Because it won't. It hasn't happened yet. Face it, you've lost, you're impotent.

Quote:
Fuck outta here you basic bitch. Get at me when your family has had the following happen to you, you piece of fucking garbage. Which will of course never happen in 500 fucking years. The Netherlands....
I still think it's hilarious that you try and gatekeep me by pointing out how much better I have it than you. I've said this before, but what the hell: Life sucks, get over it you big baby. Whining on the internet isn't going to change a damn thing. You know why? Cause you lost. It's over, so get over it. Try lightening up. Stop blaming others for your problems, like seriously, you keep going on angry, fueled by alcohol or whatever, rants about how other people aren't doing enough or don't see things like you do, you're gonna get a fucking ulcer at this rate. Maybe stop reading stupid ass shit like 8chan, or q anon, or whatever else it is that has sucked you up at the moment and actually convinced you that your bullshit is normal.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:38 PM   #48
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
More and more people are coming out as gay or trans, doesn't change the fact that they are a remote minority. Again, your best case scenario is that Trump wins another term. You think that will be the tipping point? That will normalize your racist bullcrap? Because it won't. It hasn't happened yet. Face it, you've lost, you're impotent.

I still think it's hilarious that you try and gatekeep me by pointing out how much better I have it than you. I've said this before, but what the hell: Life sucks, get over it you big baby. Whining on the internet isn't going to change a damn thing. You know why? Cause you lost. It's over, so get over it. Try lightening up. Stop blaming others for your problems, like seriously, you keep going on angry, fueled by alcohol or whatever, rants about how other people aren't doing enough or don't see things like you do, you're gonna get a fucking ulcer at this rate. Maybe stop reading stupid ass shit like 8chan, or q anon, or whatever else it is that has sucked you up at the moment and actually convinced you that your bullshit is normal.
Coming out as gay or trans. Holy fucking shit, you opened with that?!

Blaming others for my problems?

My aunt. Should she not have blamed her rapist that ambushed her walking home from work?

Should my uncle have blamed him self when he was jumped by 6 blacks at school?

Should my father (57 at the time) have blamed himself when he was jumped by 5 blacks riding his bike home from a buddies house at 11pm?

Should my buddies single mom blame herself when a robber came INTO her house in the middle of the night and she had to shoot a hole in her wall with a shotgun running him off?

Should i have blamed myself for getting robbed on xmas eve while delivering a pizza?

Should my GF have blamed herself when a black latched onto to the spare tire of her suv and took a ride with her, then climbed UNDER the fucking car when she stopped in an attempt to steal it when she got out?

You can try to pretend like you living in a completely safe area doesn't disqualify you from acting like you know jack shit about what your talking about, but it does. No amount of mental gymnastics will ever change that.

And the fact that you open your rebuttal with faggot shit tells me and anyone with an once of common sense what kind of a isolated sheltered chump you are.

My point is simply this. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. STOP TRYING. I have news for you. I am the last person to blame for MY PROBLEMS..Ive held up my end of the fucking deal. Stupid, i know that now. You are implying that because i didn't move from the city when my neighborhood was slated for gentrification in the mid 90s, I am to blame. Do you understand the absurdity of this? Do you see how big of a chicken shit you are? RUN! You have paternalized the notion of white flight. Its a fact of life, part of growing up, sink or swim.

I didnt know they had neo cons in the Netherlands.

And my question for everyone is this.

At what point do we put to bed the notion that in order to be safe and away from toxic people you have to move away, and NOT stay right where they grew up, around their friends and family?

What responsibility does our government and police have to provide a safe place for everyone? I would say it is absolutely their responsibility. To protect and serve, not show up and take notes.

If not, the well, then what is the point of either of them? Just move...

Last edited by blackzc; 10-09-2019 at 09:57 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 08:36 AM   #49
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
Coming out as gay or trans. Holy fucking shit, you opened with that?!
Well, what better way to trigger you? It sure seems to have worked...

Quote:
You can try to pretend like you living in a completely safe area doesn't disqualify you from acting like you know jack shit about what your talking about, but it does. No amount of mental gymnastics will ever change that.
I especially like the term mental gymnastics here. You do realize that's what you continually do to try and justify your bullshit? You bitch and moan endlessly about how hard you have it, then pretend that everyone has to agree with your bitching and moaning, and especially do what you say to fix your issues. Tough shit, buddy. You've lost. Face it. Nothing you do will be enough to fix your issues. You're impotent. Now lighten up. I seriously think you're gonna end with an ulcer or Aneurysm or something, if you keep up this angry keyboard warrior thing for much longer.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:03 AM   #50
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

Blackzc is like Edward Norton from American History X. Minus the prison rape. Probably.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 10:10 AM   #51
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
Blackzc is like Edward Norton from American History X. Minus the prison rape. Probably.
Blackcz is right about some things, like White Flight and is a good example of how the white nationalist movement, as despicable as it is, is growing. And the reasons for such a thing.

The progressives are charging around with a indy-car speed Steam roller making sure to mow down everyone and everyone who doesn't agree with them. And then when they are down they kick them in the jimmies before forcing them into a Clockwork Orange reprogramming where everything they hear and see says "Orange man bad, white people bad" until people break.

I don't subscribe to it but I can understand it just like I can understand the radical loons on the progressive left even though I disagree with them. That's why I am such an awesome person.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:21 PM   #52
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
My aunt. Should she not have blamed her rapist that ambushed her walking home from work?

Should my uncle have blamed him self when he was jumped by 6 blacks at school?

Should my father (57 at the time) have blamed himself when he was jumped by 5 blacks riding his bike home from a buddies house at 11pm?

Should my buddies single mom blame herself when a robber came INTO her house in the middle of the night and she had to shoot a hole in her wall with a shotgun running him off?

Should i have blamed myself for getting robbed on xmas eve while delivering a pizza?

Should my GF have blamed herself when a black latched onto to the spare tire of her suv and took a ride with her, then climbed UNDER the fucking car when she stopped in an attempt to steal it when she got out?
WTF, dude. Are you the dumbest person on the planet? MOVE. You live in a shitty neighborhood. MOVE.
Quote:
Old 10-10-2019, 04:23 PM   #53
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Blackcz is right about some things, like White Flight and is a good example of how the white nationalist movement, as despicable as it is, is growing. And the reasons for such a thing.

The progressives are charging around with a indy-car speed Steam roller making sure to mow down everyone and everyone who doesn't agree with them. And then when they are down they kick them in the jimmies before forcing them into a Clockwork Orange reprogramming where everything they hear and see says "Orange man bad, white people bad" until people break.

I don't subscribe to it but I can understand it just like I can understand the radical loons on the progressive left even though I disagree with them. That's why I am such an awesome person.
For the record, i've never broke. I have had the same feelings since at least the 4th grade. Political leanings are genetic imo. Some can move from the left to the right, but not really the other way around. I can see how some people might not have the capacity to makes sense of it or put it into words and it causes them to lash out.

I like to use this board to pontificate my views. Its something to do, and its all true, ive made nothing up. And it gets people that stumble in here thinking.

And what i want them to think about is how crime needs to be dealt with in this county, and for (racism) to be second or third fiddle to the overall scheme of things, not first and foremost. Because that is the lone issue here. Fighting crime = racism. So, don't fight crime.

I don't care about living around blacks all that much, i have my entire life. Would i prefer to be around mostly my own kind? Sure. Almost everyone would. A few blocks over there is a streets that's almost 100% black, i live in a 85% white area now.

My issue is the crime, its ruined so many communities because of white flight. And the ones that stay have to worry about it, shelter their kids, buy guns, lock doors, buy cameras.

That is not a way to live. And you shouldn't have to be successful in america to have that. You shouldn't be punished with rape and robbery for being part of an underclass that will ALWAYS exist.

Last edited by blackzc; 10-10-2019 at 04:43 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote