Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 06:12 AM
7 Replies, 320 Views

Old 12-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #21
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean19 View Post
so I'm thinking you might be able to articulate what happened.
Perhaps you could ask one of your plural personas! Alternatively, you might consider that complaining about the inclusion of Nintendo products in a a Nintendo Direct video which hypes Nintendo products is somewhat daft and deranged.

You could also contact Nintendo and help them to edit their Nintendo Direct videos to be more acceptable to you, much the way you attempt to edit people's posts here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #22
Venkman
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You could also contact Nintendo and help them to edit their Nintendo Direct videos to be more acceptable to you, much the way you attempt to edit people's posts here.
I've always felt that Nintendo Direct was long winded and awkward. They make amazing games, then introduce them with a nice Japanese man who struggles with English and speaks way too slowly. He speaks better english than I speak japanese, so I can't really fault his efforts. I do feel bad for him, though, in that Ben Stiller "Meet the parents" kind of way.

And then Reggie's bored intensity is just kind of weird. Like he might murder someone at any time. I wonder if he has a dark passenger like Dexter.

Venkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #23
Venkman
Evil Dead

Bring on the super weird Reggie show!
Old 12-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #24
Venkman
Evil Dead

Old 12-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #25
bean19
Butt Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkman View Post
Although I too am more interested in the Wii U titles, I think you and I are in the minority when it comes to this Nintendo Direct: not enough people are buying the Wii U and the 3ds is doing massive sales in systems and games.
I don't like the bundling period, to be honest. I'm not interested in handhelds because even if the games are "great", I'm unlikely to actually play them because I don't like hunching over or lying down to play.
bean19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #26
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Do you text or use a phone? Have a Laptop?
Old 12-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #27
Venkman
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean19 View Post
I don't like the bundling period, to be honest. I'm not interested in handhelds because even if the games are "great", I'm unlikely to actually play them because I don't like hunching over or lying down to play.
I really like the games on the 3ds but I always feel like a claw-handed hunchback after I use a nintendo handheld system for any decent length of time.

It's part of the reason I don't use a mouse to play games on the PC, my hands can't take it.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #28
bean19
Butt Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic Pope View Post
Do you text or use a phone? Have a Laptop?
I text reluctantly and rarely on my phone and I have had work laptops before, but I much prefer to remote in with my desktop. At one place, they'd only put the credentials needed to remote in on my laptop, so I plugged it in at home and had it route display to my monitor and input to my keyboard.

My vision is already terrible and I get muscle aches and pains probably more easily than most people. Even when gaming or working on my PC at home, I do a lot of stretching and limbering about every hour. . . well, I try to. It's not unusual for me to lose track of time.

The only small device I own and enjoy using is my tablet. This is where I do a lot of my EvAv browsing and posting actually as you browse fast and type fast on it (compared to other mobile devices). I sometimes watch movies and TV on it too, but it sucks balls for gaming IMO.

I do play SOME telephone titles, but purely for research. It's good to be able to steal things from them though my game designs for cellphones so far have been about creating fun experiences on something with shitty controls, so there isn't that much to steal. Most people just seem to develop like it isn't a piece of shit.
bean19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #29
Syl
Evil Dead

Sounds like you're just lacking in comfortable places to sit in general. I play my 3DS everywhere, so I don't really have any advice to give when it comes to that. (Same thing with my smartphone)
Syl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #30
Hellstorm
Evil Dead

Remember the time when Criterion said they are using PC textures on the WiiU version of NFS:MWU and Bean19 said that was impossible. Bean19 > game's actual developer. Ahhhhh good times, good times.
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Hellstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #31
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

http://www.destructoid.com/everythin...t-267721.phtml

Tags
nintendo direct