Last post by Inkabodcrane
Today 04:42 AM
6 Replies, 407 Views

Old 10-01-2018, 08:27 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Hitman 2 Colombia Trailer

Quote:
Welcome to Santa Fortuna – New Hitman 2 Trailer Dives into the Deadly Jungle of Colombia

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive today released the Hitman 2 Colombia Trailer, providing a closer look at the recently revealed, dark and dangerous jungle environment coming to Hitman 2. The video showcases Santa Fortuna’s exotic, hyper-detailed setting, featuring lush vegetation, unexpected hazards and unique kill opportunities for players to contend with. Located in the heart of a Colombian rainforest, Santa Fortuna poses a new threat for Agent 47 as he must work his way through the native village, intricate caves and ruins, cartel run coca fields and an intensely fortified mansion with armed guards around every corner.

Hitman 2 is the follow-up to the internationally acclaimed video game, Hitman. Featuring entirely new hyper-detailed sandbox locations full of living, breathing environments to explore, HITMAN 2 offers players the freedom to plan the ultimate assassination utilizing an assortment of tools, weapons, disguises and a variety of stealth techniques to creatively trigger their own unique chain of events.

Hitman 2 introduces new ways to play with Sniper Assassin mode, a standalone feature that brings a co-op experience to the Hitman series for the first time, allowing two players to work together online to take down their targets. Sniper Assassin is available to play now as an early access bonus for consumers who pre-order the Hitman 2. Players can also enter the Hitman: Sniper Assassin Competition and put their marksman skills to the ultimate test for a chance to win the grand prize of getting their name and likeness included in future Hitman 2 content. For more information, visit: hitman.com/competition.

Hitman 2 will be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and PC beginning 13th November 2018. To learn more about the Hitman 2, please visit hitman.com.
Click on the Headline for the Trailer.
Evil Avatar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:27 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Old 10-01-2018, 06:17 PM   #3
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

No more episodic bullshit?

Also I am just despising what they are doing with the naming. Now there are two games named "Hitman 2". No... just NO. I have a hard enough time keeping track of my game collection.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:49 AM   #4
Blog
Evil Dead

Loved the last one, really looking forward to this one.
Old 10-02-2018, 05:52 PM   #5
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Old 10-02-2018, 06:45 PM   #6
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Hitman 2? Could have swore I played that on the Gamepube and PS2...

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:39 PM   #7
Azzy
Cthulian

I really hate to break it to you folks but there's this thing that's really popular with the kids these days.. it's called a "reboot".
So what a reboot is, it's when they take and IP (that stands for Intellectual Property) and they do it all over again, keeping enough of the old stuff that people pay attention to it (check!) and putting enough new stuff into it to attract a new audience that isn't jaded and shitty about things as petty as naming conventions.
I know, I know, I too find it hard to swallow that a game released sixteen fucking years ago can't just have a large Roman numeral after it like back when I had to walk uphill to school both ways, in the snow, with a hot brick in my pocket, but hey, businesses do what they have to do in order to push units, ya know?
Now, if ya'll want to go help me figure out which "Halloween" movie is coming out before I go buy a Ford "Mustang" and drive home and play "Spiderman". Don't get me started on trying to figure out shit like "The Avengers" (not the British one! holy crap, overseas hijinx!) or how many people are named Danny/Dan/Daniel!
Don't parents know how much trouble I have keeping track of my social circle?!
I agree there should only be one thing of anything ever because any other idea is absolute bullshit for me.
Azzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:06 AM   #8
skribb
Death Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
No more episodic bullshit?

Also I am just despising what they are doing with the naming. Now there are two games named "Hitman 2". No... just NO. I have a hard enough time keeping track of my game collection.
the old Hitman 2 is actually subtitled "Silent Assassin"

SO THERE
skribb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 04:55 PM   #9
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
I really hate to break it to you folks but there's this thing that's really popular with the kids these days.. it's called a "reboot".
So what a reboot is, it's when they take and IP (that stands for Intellectual Property) and they do it all over again, keeping enough of the old stuff that people pay attention to it (check!) and putting enough new stuff into it to attract a new audience that isn't jaded and shitty about things as petty as naming conventions.
I know, I know, I too find it hard to swallow that a game released sixteen fucking years ago can't just have a large Roman numeral after it like back when I had to walk uphill to school both ways, in the snow, with a hot brick in my pocket, but hey, businesses do what they have to do in order to push units, ya know?
Now, if ya'll want to go help me figure out which "Halloween" movie is coming out before I go buy a Ford "Mustang" and drive home and play "Spiderman". Don't get me started on trying to figure out shit like "The Avengers" (not the British one! holy crap, overseas hijinx!) or how many people are named Danny/Dan/Daniel!
Don't parents know how much trouble I have keeping track of my social circle?!
I agree there should only be one thing of anything ever because any other idea is absolute bullshit for me.
You know what I love about all these reboots of good movies, games, etc from a time when quality meant something? They all suck balls, so no one confuses the new garbage version with the original anyway! People just call the originals the "good version".

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 09:30 AM   #10
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead

All you do is dump bodies into laundry hampers, gets old fast. Besides I want an escape from reality in my video games!

Tags
hitman 2