Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 06:18 PM
0 Replies, 149 Views

Old 02-15-2019, 09:57 PM   #41
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
*watching spec compare mobile gaming to playing a portable version of Diablo 3, DOOM, and others*

LOL

You should go play games with Terran. He loves mobile games. Little candy crush. You got all you need!
mobile gaming sucks in general. If I'm dropping 60 bucks on a game that I'm not getting on the pc, I couldn't cate less if it's mobile or not. I'm 42, I don't leave the house unless I have to or the wife drags me somewhere.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:13 PM   #42
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
LOL. Spent the evening with my family and then played a bunch of Path of Exile. That's a PC game, big boy! Man, 3.5 really mixed things up, and ALL in a good way. So sad they sold out to Tencent. Still, great game. LOVE IT.

So Patrick, why don't you let your testicles descend and kick yourself in the nuts for dragging me into your little bitchfest about Nintendo critics, eh? I'm not interested in your little circle jerk of stupidz, lol.
you're such an angry man, bud. You're a teacher. Relax my friend. Let's have a beer and talk real man things.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:14 PM   #43
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
I'm 42, I don't leave the house unless I have to or the wife drags me somewhere.
I'm so sorry man. Every day is an adventure for me. I try to get out as much as possible.

Though I DO live in a town full of trails, parks, mountains, hills, and adventures.

You and Terran. You bitter little fucks. You should learn to smile. or have some sort of happy thought in your head. You might make a friend.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Last edited by PatrickRes9; 02-15-2019 at 10:26 PM..
Old 02-15-2019, 10:31 PM   #44
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'm so sorry man. Every day is an adventure for me. I try to get out as much as possible.

Though I DO live in a town full of trails, parks, mountains, hills, and adventures.

You and Terran. You bitter little fucks. You should learn to smile. or have some sort of happy thought in your head. You might make a friend.
Most people are assholes hate to break your little idealist bubble. Why would I want to deal with idiots if I don't have to? Same reason all these mp only "shared world" games like anthem suck, if I'm forced to group with idiots I'm not interested. I have a small core of people I enjoy gaming with for the little bit of mp I do play. That's plenty fine with me.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:46 PM   #45
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Most people are assholes hate to break your little idealist bubble. Why would I want to deal with idiots if I don't have to? Same reason all these mp only "shared world" games like anthem suck, if I'm forced to group with idiots I'm not interested. I have a small core of people I enjoy gaming with for the little bit of mp I do play. That's plenty fine with me.
Been all over the world. I don't hide in my house. Most people are okay. Some are assholes.

Old 02-15-2019, 10:53 PM   #46
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Been all over the world. I don't hide in my house. Most people are okay. Some are assholes.
lol Prefering to be around people you give a shit about is "hiding" I've been to about a dozen states and 2 provinces of Canada. actually sitting in the Toronto airport right now in hopes of getting an earlier flight back to the wife in the morning. In reality world, which I know is not a place left of center people care for much, most people only care about themselves.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:55 AM   #47
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
actually sitting in the Toronto airport right now
You know if you had a Switch, you could be playing an awesome round of Mario Kart right now.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:29 AM   #48
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
You know if you had a Switch, you could be playing an awesome round of Mario Kart right now.
No desire to. It's that plain and simple. I'd be embarrassed to be seen playing that shit. Besides been traveling since 11am yesterday, too damn tired to play anything regardless right now. I might stab a bitch if the first flight back home is full.
Old 02-16-2019, 05:34 AM   #49
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Relax my friend.
I couldn't be more relaxed, you poor little thing. You might want to consider how much time you spend on here in your regurgitated circle-jerk-a-thon reposting the same things about Nintendo. It's so...angry!

Quote:
Every day is an adventure for me.
LOL! Not quite the look your posts give off, lol. You're afflicted with NDS and TDS. It's a bad look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:39 AM   #50
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I couldn't be more relaxed, you poor little thing. You might want to consider how much time you spend on here in your regurgitated circle-jerk-a-thon reposting the same things about Nintendo. It's so...angry!

You're afflicted with NDS and TDS. It's a bad look.
Miyamoto fucks Pat deep it gets him all hot and angry. Reach arounds cost extra and require a friend code. (only the stupidest way to do online ever)
Old 02-16-2019, 05:41 AM   #51
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead

Quote:

Dude, I rarely leave a 5 mile radius from my house. I got the mall, Costco, movie theater, and Airport -where I work all in that area. I don't need to go anywhere, and it is all by design. I also hate playing games co-op online, and I play games more than anyone I know. When I game, I don't need or want anyone else involved. It is MY time. I love playing against other people in TDM and the like, but I have no desire to put on my headset and coordinate with dudes about where to go and who to look out for and whatever. Fuck that.
I talk to idiots all day at work on a headset due to my job (ATC), the last thing I want to do is talk to ppl online at home.

As you say, most people are assholes, or at the very least idiots. I ain't wasting my time talking to yetis and chodes while I'm enjoying my favorite pastime. The rest of the world can F off.

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 06:03 AM   #52
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzkidd View Post
Dude, I rarely leave a 5 mile radius from my house. I got the mall, Costco, movie theater, and Airport -where I work all in that area. I don't need to go anywhere, and it is all by design. I also hate playing games co-op online, and I play games more than anyone I know. When I game, I don't need or want anyone else involved. It is MY time. I love playing against other people in TDM and the like, but I have no desire to put on my headset and coordinate with dudes about where to go and who to look out for and whatever. Fuck that.
I talk to idiots all day at work on a headset due to my job (ATC), the last thing I want to do is talk to ppl online at home.

As you say, most people are assholes, or at the very least idiots. I ain't wasting my time talking to yetis and chodes while I'm enjoying my favorite pastime. The rest of the world can F off.
Thank you, exactly where I'm coming from. And I tip my hat to you that's a very demanding and stressful job bud.
Old 02-16-2019, 06:33 AM   #53
Phoenix1985
Subscriber

Mario Maker 2 is looking good, Link's Awakening could do with a different set of aesthetics but that's probably just my nostalgia talking.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:02 AM   #54
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
you poor little thing. You might want to consider how much time you spend on here in your regurgitated circle-jerk-a-thon reposting the same things about Nintendo. It's so...angry!

LOL! Not quite the look your posts give off, lol. You're afflicted with NDS and TDS. It's a bad look.
I'm calm as Hindu cows. Sipping my coffee, reading some news articles. You might want to consider how much time you spend on here in your regurgitated ....

Patrickres9

Terran (not including his alt users)

Old 02-16-2019, 11:32 AM   #55
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Stroke that epeen PattyBoy! You may want to consider just creating a template for your typical post...all 3.8K of 'em.

"Nintendo is the bestest and you shuddup!"
"Mobile gaming sucks...did you see I got a Switch?"
"Trump...Trump...dur hur!"

Carry on, buddy...carry on.
Quote:
Old 02-16-2019, 05:10 PM   #56
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
I couldn't be more relaxed
Old 02-16-2019, 05:30 PM   #57
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Stroke that epeen PattyBoy! You may want to consider just creating a template for your typical post...all 3.8K of 'em.

"Nintendo is the bestest and you shuddup!"
"Mobile gaming sucks...did you see I got a Switch?"
"Trump...Trump...dur hur!"

Stroke that peen, TerranBoy! You may want to consider just creating a template for your typical post...all 13,315 of them.

"Nintendo is the worstest and you shuddup!"
"Mobile gaming is amazing...did you see I got more microtransactions?"
"Trump...Trump...brilliant..dur hur!"

Old 02-16-2019, 06:11 PM   #58
Terran
Evil Dead

Chief and PitytheBoy, proving once again that the threads with the greatest degree of idiocy are Nintendo threads with their fans.

A few Nintendo fans, risking the great outdoors, below. Might be Chief and PitytheBoy, lol.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2019, 06:36 PM   #59
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
the threads with the greatest degree of idiocy are Nintendo threads
Oh I definitely agree.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:10 PM   #60
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Oh I definitely agree.
No arguments here, either.

Tags
nintendo direct