5 Replies, 166 Views
New Birds Of Prey Poster...
Last post by blackzc
Yesterday 07:27 PM
10 Replies, 670 Views

Old 06-09-2019, 05:21 PM   #21
Balhem
Evil Dead

Anyone who thought cyberpunk 2077 would be out this year is a fool. Its based off of a game called Cyberpunk 2020. Why would they not wait, and release it in oh i don't know... 2020?
Old 06-09-2019, 06:20 PM   #22
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

I played a little bit of the new free Borderlands 2 DLC released during E3. It seems really easy and Chris Hardwick voices a new character.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 10:09 PM   #23
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Nice showing from Bethesda today. I was falling asleep during the Microsoft press conference and the Bethesda one was just one neat game after another. The phone stuff is kinda painful to sit though, but I get why it's there.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:14 PM   #24
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
Nice showing from Bethesda today. I was falling asleep during the Microsoft press conference and the Bethesda one was just one neat game after another. The phone stuff is kinda painful to sit though, but I get why it's there.
LOL the lack of any Sony conference really has you full of sour grapes this year!

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 10:40 PM   #25
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkabodcrane View Post
LOL the lack of any Sony conference really has you full of sour grapes this year!
So which part of the Microsoft Press Conference did you find most exciting? The 15-minute montage of crappy indie games or the Halo guy weeping about his children???
Old 06-10-2019, 12:06 AM   #26
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead

Quote:
So which part of the Microsoft Press Conference did you find most exciting? The 15-minute montage of crappy indie games or the Halo guy weeping about his children???
They always do an indie game montage.

The Halo guy missing his children helped tell a story in that trailer. Just like When Ellie is dancing with her girlfriend in TLOU 2 trailer, these are just meant to be teaser trailers.

Gears 5 comes out in a little over 2 months. They will show what needs to be shown, I am not worried about that.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps is an instant buy, loved the first game.

Cyberpunk and Keanu Reeves was hilarious and fun.

Also I've got to admit, the Gamepass on PC + console stuff is getting more interesting. I still prefer to own my games, but to have access to a bunch of stuff I may not buy, or haven't bought yet for a cheap price, it's just getting more appealing. We'll see.

I'm not going to list every thing, but the majority of the whole show was entertaining and cool. I am looking forward to trying Xcloud when I am at work later this year. Maybe I don't have abnormally high or unrealistic expectations for the final E3 of the generation. That isn't normally when a lot of new stuff is shown. That'll be next year. This one was still great, I am a fan of gaming so I am just happy when it's E3 press conference time. It is a lot of fun.

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:29 AM   #27
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

The new Commander Keen looks so bad and so disappointing. Typical Bethesda.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:47 AM   #28
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjclark View Post
Dang it, just checking in. In Clearwater Beach with the family this weekend\week.

Any patches left?
Yes, please shoot me your address. Iím just now sending these out because I had to buy stamps.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:49 AM   #29
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
The new Commander Keen looks so bad and so disappointing. Typical Bethesda.
Wasnít that a phone game? I donít tend to pay much attention to those since I donít game on my phone.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:44 AM   #30
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Great shows by both Microsoft and Bethesda. There is a lot that I didn’t like from Microsoft, Gears had zero gameplay and Halo had zero gameplay, but come on they had Keanu Reeves up on the stage.

You totally can’t beat that, it was an incredible moment.

I also just loved the Bethesda show. Lots of games I love and franchises I’m loving and you could really tell those people were serious about giving you good products. A lot of the MS developers seemed kinda phony, the Bethesda people all seemed very genuine.

DOOM!!!! I want to play more Elder Scrolls, but I can never figure out how to upgrade. LOL.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:40 AM   #31
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
I also just loved the Bethesda show. Lots of games I love and franchises Iím loving and you could really tell those people were serious about giving you good products. A lot of the MS developers seemed kinda phony, the Bethesda people all seemed very genuine.

DOOM!!!! I want to play more Elder Scrolls, but I can never figure out how to upgrade. LOL.
A new Elder Scrolls game for the Switch! Cool! Aaaand... it's a port of a mobile game. *sigh*

You know, you should think about doing a live-stream of the E3 (or other game conference) presentations. Honestly I would look into that (live streaming) as a business model as well, as some of these streamers make some decent $$$ from super-chats.

Tags
pure evil