vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 03:12 AM   #4342
BorisCal
Dread Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post

Technically, even Math as science isn't settled, we just merely choose to agree on universal rules that appear to be settled to facilitate communication. 2+2 could be 5, as long as that came out to the same thing for everyone.
“You are a slow learner, Winston."
"How can I help it? How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane.”
Old 08-07-2019, 12:21 PM   #4343
Booda
Beam another Blast

At this point, I'm not sure if there is anything left to be said.
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 04:33 PM   #4344
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Technically, even Math as science isn't settled, we just merely choose to agree on universal rules that appear to be settled to facilitate communication. 2+2 could be 5, as long as that came out to the same thing for everyone.
Take a single pile of sand and add it to another pile of sand. How many piles of sand do you have now after adding them together? 1+1=1.

Science!
Old 08-09-2019, 02:31 PM   #4345
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Because anyone has ever asked to ban birth control, abortion or anything of the sort. Gotta love how liberals invent shit as they go along.
I'm all for banning abortion actually. It kills an innocent living human with unique DNA. It's never necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisCal View Post
Ban "gay marriage?" If by marriage you mean, "let people alone to do what they want" then I don't really care. But unfortunately what you really mean is that you get to come into my kid's school and tell them that they have to accept butt sex as good and wholesome and normal and that they have to sit nice and quiet while some drag queen sex offender reads to them about Heather's two moms. That I have a problem with. As for banning birth control? That's crazy shit you dumb libs have come up with. You think it's a ban because a bunch of Catholic nuns didn't want to be forced to pay for the birth control of a bunch of whores. Yeah how dare those evil nuns?
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 02:37 PM   #4346
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
As for banning birth control? That's crazy shit you dumb libs have come up with.
Projection and lies on their part.

Democrats and Planned Parenthood DO NOT WANT BIRTH CONTROL AVAILABLE OVER THE COUNTER. Who does? REPUBLICANS.

Quote:
Republicans, in fact, have repeatedly tried to make birth control pills available without a prescription, only to face opposition from . . . Democrats and Planned Parenthood.

Yes, you heard that right. Democrats — and Planned Parenthood — have fought against making it easier for women to get birth control pills. Why? Well, they have their reasons.

In Planned Parenthood’s case, it’s probably, according to Hadley Heath Manning writing in Forbes, because they’d make less money. “Planned Parenthood’s stance on expanding access to birth control may be illogical in light of their mission statement, but it is perfectly logical when you consider the group’s financial interests.” Planned Parenthood brings in 1.7 billion dollars in revenue annually according to it's latest financial report and contraception accounts for 27% of the services they provide.

Planned Parenthood is also a big donor to Democrats, who have worked to block over-the-counter birth control pills. And Democrats have fought hard, partly because they — and drug companies — want birth control pills to be subject to health insurance reimbursement, though only the more privileged among Americans get that.
Birth control over the counter would be cheap as hell, but PP makes money off of cockblocking you from obtaining it, and Dems are all for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:29 PM   #4347
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote