Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Top 10 Games EVERYONE...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 09:41 AM
8 Replies, 582 Views
Post something good you...
Last post by RAV
Yesterday 11:35 PM
411 Replies, 111,272 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by vallor
Yesterday 09:48 PM
6,849 Replies, 1,511,379 Views
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 09:22 PM
19,245 Replies, 4,254,270 Views
Kung flu
Last post by stalazon
Yesterday 08:18 PM
1,449 Replies, 60,286 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 06:29 PM
14 Replies, 569 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 06:27 PM
10 Replies, 461 Views
Weekend Couch Potato -...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 06:22 PM
4 Replies, 251 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2020, 01:58 AM   #6301
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
What did you support the UN controlling the world like ol Georgie?
Cmon bro, you don't want to get rid of the law of the jungle?

These esoteric fuckers come and go, countries come and go, empires come and go and the vast majority people live out their lives not giving a shit about any of it. Living mostly free and decent lives.

America is a big place that most likely destined to break apart no matter how much we type on the internet. You cannot make people care.

The good thing about it is the world will most likely have 2 europes. I see very good things coming from that.

Hasn't this corona thing put things in perspective? A fucking flu bug has upended the entire world for months. There is no way to control people for any amount of meaningful time.

That is, unless this whole thing was a method of controlling us
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 11:06 AM   #6302
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Cmon bro, you don't want to get rid of the law of the jungle?

These esoteric fuckers come and go, countries come and go, empires come and go and the vast majority people live out their lives not giving a shit about any of it. Living mostly free and decent lives.

America is a big place that most likely destined to break apart no matter how much we type on the internet. You cannot make people care.

The good thing about it is the world will most likely have 2 europes. I see very good things coming from that.

Hasn't this corona thing put things in perspective? A fucking flu bug has upended the entire world for months. There is no way to control people for any amount of meaningful time.

That is, unless this whole thing was a method of controlling us
You don't find it odd that this flu thing hit the entire world all at once? I do. You don't find it odd that an organization that really should have no power over any single nation as they are not a governing body with any authority, wishes to be the end all be all dictator of every place on the planet and there are "conservatives" in power that are pushing for that? I do.

Naw better to sit back, say nothing, and embrace communism. If we didn't have Trump, we'd already be there or be damn close. And morons like Eats and Terran can giggle and do there little tin foil memes because they're too fucking retarded to actually read between the lines. Hell these idiots believe Hitler gassed 6 million jews in 4 years, they're pretty gullible to begin with.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 11:52 AM   #6303
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,484
I'm saying it's all talk. I can make as much money as I want. Effectively launder it to keep from paying taxes legally, go where I want, buy what I want, own as much land as I want....

Im just saying try looking at the country as still an open frontier who's story isn't close to being over yet. Because honestly that's what it is.

Screw the cities, you can build more of those.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 05:06 PM   #6304
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 9,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Could have fooled me, he goes out of his way to mock most conservative posts, which is fine that's his prerogative, but if there's one thing that bugs the shit out of me it's people who can't stand behind the shit they say. It's why I couldn't stand Anenome, or Eats for that matter. Intellectually dishonest liars.
Show me an instance where I've mocked a conservative post. I want to see a specific example. If you're going to say I'm doing something, I'd like to see you point out a specific example of what I'm supposedly doing.

I don't always agree with every single conservative stance, but I absolutely try to avoid mockery.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 05:33 PM   #6305
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
I'm saying it's all talk. I can make as much money as I want. Effectively launder it to keep from paying taxes legally.
Uh, what? What does that even mean?
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:04 PM   #6306
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Uh, what? What does that even mean?
It means in this country you can make as much money as you want and tax laws are written so you can keep most of it.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:17 PM   #6307
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Show me an instance where I've mocked a conservative post. I want to see a specific example. If you're going to say I'm doing something, I'd like to see you point out a specific example of what I'm supposedly doing.

I don't always agree with every single conservative stance, but I absolutely try to avoid mockery.
No you rarely agree with practically any conservative stance, that's the point I was trying to make.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 06:00 AM   #6308
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,951
A socialist success story: Read the thread!

Venezuelan military vessel rams German cruise ship, sinks itself. Sad socialists jump into the fray to blame a giant cruise vessel for ramming the manueverable military vessel, lol. Venezuelans jump in to point out it was most likely an attempt at robbery.

lololololol. Venezuelan military vessel takes on cruise ship, loses.
__________________
Don't be this guy.

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 08:49 AM   #6309
RAV
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 736
Not fair, that cruise ship must have been full with Boomers!
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 05:40 PM   #6310
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
It means in this country you can make as much money as you want and tax laws are written so you can keep most of it.
In almost every country you can keep "most" of it. Taxes + Healthcare costs in this country are not cheap from my perspective at all.

I honestly think we could do a lot to bring down healthcare costs in this country massively, and we should really be focusing on that.

Also the way taxes are structured robs people making less than 100k especially, but 100k-300k is a shitty place to be tax code wise. When you start making real money you can restructure so almost all of your income is only subject to capital gains. It is fucked up.

The entire annual income taxation system completely fucks over creators and benefits the mega rich.

If you are making like 20-40k though I guess things are pretty ok.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 08:01 PM   #6311
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
In almost every country you can keep "most" of it. Taxes + Healthcare costs in this country are not cheap from my perspective at all.

I honestly think we could do a lot to bring down healthcare costs in this country massively, and we should really be focusing on that.

Also the way taxes are structured robs people making less than 100k especially, but 100k-300k is a shitty place to be tax code wise. When you start making real money you can restructure so almost all of your income is only subject to capital gains. It is fucked up.

The entire annual income taxation system completely fucks over creators and benefits the mega rich.

If you are making like 20-40k though I guess things are pretty ok.
I wish a Flat Tax would fix it. Unfortunately the rich who can squirrel away their fortunes into investments and portfolios and so on would still make out like bandits under such a system.

More and more, especially with this economic crunch, people are starting to like the idea of Universal Basic Income which could be non-taxable. Why should so LITTLE of that 2.2 Trillion dollars be actually going to real people.

If the 2.2 trillion was going to citizens in the form of UBI, food security programs, and housing assistance (which are the big ones PEOPLE worry about) instead of bank and investment industry bailouts then it would go a damn sight further than a lousy one time $1,200 + $500 per kid.

You want to keep things going in America? Keep a roof over people's head, food in their kid's stomach, and don't make them beg for it. Tell the banks they got their bailout 10 years ago now it's time for regular folks to get their bailout. Then when it's all over lets see what companies live and which die.
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 12:03 AM   #6312
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
In almost every country you can keep "most" of it. Taxes + Healthcare costs in this country are not cheap from my perspective at all.

I honestly think we could do a lot to bring down healthcare costs in this country massively, and we should really be focusing on that.

Also the way taxes are structured robs people making less than 100k especially, but 100k-300k is a shitty place to be tax code wise. When you start making real money you can restructure so almost all of your income is only subject to capital gains. It is fucked up.

The entire annual income taxation system completely fucks over creators and benefits the mega rich.

If you are making like 20-40k though I guess things are pretty ok.
LOL is there anything you don't lie about? You certainly don't keep "most of it" they have more different taxes in Canada than you'd even believe were possible. Never mind that their healthcare here is total shit.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 04:41 AM   #6313
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
LOL is there anything you don't lie about? You certainly don't keep "most of it" they have more different taxes in Canada than you'd even believe were possible. Never mind that their healthcare here is total shit.
Most means more than 50%. Their top tax bracket is only like 33%...the highest effective tax rate in 2017 was more like 31% though.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/dail...90924b-eng.htm

When you throw in healthcare costs I am possibly paying more than that right now in the us...we really need to get our healthcare costs under control.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 09:18 AM   #6314
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post

When you throw in healthcare costs I am possibly paying more than that right now in the us...we really need to get our healthcare costs under control.
You keep bringing up health care cost like some simple bitch, bitch.

What about food?
Fuel?
Clothing?
Housing?
Transportation?
Entertainment?
Investments?
Schooling?
Money for weed?
Sail Foams?
Access to internet?

I mean dude, bitch... If we are going to live in society, the rich are going to have to pay their fair share and level the playing field. You as a human, really do deserve the bare minimum for survival as do we all.

I'm just joking bitch, haha.

To be honest socialized medicine is of course possible, but its only doable in an ethnostate with an overwhelming majority of the people who are of a single race. Social obligation and standards go along way to keep people who have a propensity to become fat, lazy and unhealthy from doing so and clogging up the medical system and bankrupting it.

In america that kind of talk is racist and politically incorrect. Its almost as if america is infected with a 2 ton parasitic thing, draggin it down.

Do you understand what im telling you, bitch?
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy

Last edited by blackzc; 04-07-2020 at 10:27 AM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:52 AM   #6315
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,537
Bernie Sanders Quits 2020 Presidential Race, Allowing Trump an Easy Win Against a Senile Biden.

Well, the last part is mine. After $160m spent and dragging things out, Bernie ends what is almost certainly ending his last chance to become president. GOOD! Now, how much do you think the DNC paid him? Where do you think his new house will be?

This may show people aren't ready for communism and all the baggage that comes along with it. This leaves Joe "you know, you know the thing" Biden, who continues to embarrass himself whenever he is put in front of a camera, to try and tackle a Donald Trump who seems to not have slowed down at all mentally during the last 4 years.

Not to mention DJT's approval numbers continue to be high despite the Chinese Virus.

I honestly don't see a path for Biden to win outside of sheer desperation to get Trump out. This isn't a vote for dems, or policy, or Biden, or anything else. It would be a vote against Donald Trump.

Last edited by vallor; 04-08-2020 at 11:11 AM..
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 11:20 AM   #6316
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,484
I sense a disturbance....

As if 10 million redditor's cried out in pain.

RIP bernie bros.

At this point every democrat that has a bit of sense knows Trump is getting re-elected.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 11:22 AM   #6317
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 9,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
No you rarely agree with practically any conservative stance, that's the point I was trying to make.
No, you were trying to say I "shit on" conservatives, which is wildly different from disagreeing with a certain stance. I may not fully agree with absolutely every conservative stance out there, but I'm not shitting on conservatives by doing so.

"I don't agree with you" isn't a personal attack.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 11:48 AM   #6318
Booda
Beam another Blast
 
Booda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Streets of Dis
Posts: 1,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
I honestly don't see a path for Biden to win outside of sheer desperation to get Trump out. This isn't a vote for dems, or policy, or Biden, or anything else. It would be a vote against Donald Trump.
The way the libtards see it, their only path for a Diamond Joe victory is to keep the economy shut down for as long as possible. This Dr. Fauci quack has said that there won't be a vaccine for at least 18 months. (Btw, where is Fauci's vaccine for AIDS?) The drive-by media got their talking point & have been running with it. This is political... nothing more, nothing less.

We certainly need to be fighting this pandemic but that doesn't mean we shut our economy down.


An Advantaged Disease, Indeed
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
Look at the "guns blazing" avatar and how direct his attempts to stir the pot are.
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 11:53 AM   #6319
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Most means more than 50%. Their top tax bracket is only like 33%...the highest effective tax rate in 2017 was more like 31% though.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/dail...90924b-eng.htm

When you throw in healthcare costs I am possibly paying more than that right now in the us...we really need to get our healthcare costs under control.
Sales tax alone in Ontario is double digits, with a higher cost of living to begin with because their dollar is worthless, never mind the quality of medical care is much lower than the US. You should probably have a clue as to the shit you push before you push it dipshit.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 11:55 AM   #6320
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
No, you were trying to say I "shit on" conservatives, which is wildly different from disagreeing with a certain stance. I may not fully agree with absolutely every conservative stance out there, but I'm not shitting on conservatives by doing so.

"I don't agree with you" isn't a personal attack.
Snarky replies aren't equivalent to saying "I don't agree with you" stop being such a bitch
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:04 PM.