Last post by TheHulk
Yesterday 04:50 PM
15 Replies, 1,148 Views

Old 10-22-2019, 03:04 AM   #4821
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
You just wrote this. It is in your last post. How could you already forget what you wrote?
Hey Mr Obtuse, no shit. It's to show you an example of someone in the GOP (among many) who couldn't give two shits about their base of voters. Or does that confuse you as well?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 03:17 AM   #4822
Juan
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
I'd settle for some proof first. 50+ years and there is still zero proof that 6 gorillion Jews were gased.
Of course you're a holocaust denier, OF COURSE YOU ARE! Let me guess, you think that anyone who believes in the holocaust is a 'progressive' or a communist?

Man just when i thought you couldn't be more unpleasant.
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 03:34 AM   #4823
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
Of course you're a holocaust denier, OF COURSE YOU ARE! Let me guess, you think that anyone who believes in the holocaust is a 'progressive' or a communist?

Man just when i thought you couldn't be more unpleasant.
Naw just duped from so many years of bullshit. Thanks for playing though, we have some lovely parting gifts for you.
Old 10-22-2019, 04:45 AM   #4824
Juan
Evil Dead

Quote:
Naw just duped from so many years of bullshit. Thanks for playing though, we have some lovely parting gifts for you.
As usual you make absolutely no sense.

100% serious question - Do you think the world is flat?
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 05:11 AM   #4825
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
This is absurd. You're blaming everyone except the people responsible. Bush and Cheney. It is well documented how they made the intelligence agencies bolster their case and took any sliver of evidence that could support their claims and discarded anything that went against the narrative they were building.

You also are blaming Obama for the Arab spring and invading Afghanistan, which makes no sense.
This is absurd. You're blaming everyone except the people responsible. Dems who voted for war and the intelligence agencies who got it all wrong. It is well documented how the intelligence agencies bolstered their case and took any sliver of evidence that could support their claims and discarded anything that went against the narrative they were building.

You also are excusing Obama for the Arab spring, for drone executing more civilians in his first few years than Bush in all eight, and for overseeing 3 of 4 American deaths in Afghanistan, which makes no sense.

You are an idiot.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:30 AM   #4826
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
As usual you make absolutely no sense.

100% serious question - Do you think the world is flat?
Obviously the earth isn't flat. Continue to swallow all narratives sold to you however by the Jewish MSM, Hollywood, and the United States of Israel however.
Old 10-22-2019, 09:56 AM   #4827
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Obviously the earth isn't flat. Continue to swallow all narratives sold to you however by the Jewish MSM, Hollywood, and the United States of Israel however.
uh, do you think the "jewish MSM" is trying to convince us the world is flat?
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 09:58 AM   #4828
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
It is well documented how the intelligence agencies bolstered their case and took any sliver of evidence that could support their claims and discarded anything that went against the narrative they were building.
No, it actually isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You also are excusing Obama for the Arab spring
How could Obama be responsible for an international event that the US didn't start?
Old 10-22-2019, 11:11 AM   #4829
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
uh, do you think the "jewish MSM" is trying to convince us the world is flat?
You seriously are that much of a fucking moron aren't you?
Old 10-22-2019, 11:27 AM   #4830
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
No, it actually isn't.
Yes, it actually is.

Quote:
How could Obama be responsible for an international event that the US didn't start?
How could Bush be responsible for an international event that the US didn't start?

Obumbles' policies led to tens of thousands dead in Libya, a return of actual slave markets there, half a million dead Syrians, tens of thousands of dead and permanently wounded Americans, and millions of refugees across the region.

Great job!
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 11:36 AM   #4831
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Eats the fact that you can't seem to fathom in US policy affecting other parts of the world is pretty astounding really. Why can't liberal progressives grasp the whole concept of cause and effect and that actions actually have real world consequences? Life does not exist in a vacuum.
Old 10-22-2019, 12:57 PM   #4832
Mojopin
Evil Dead

Quote:
Eats the fact that you can't seem to fathom...
yeah, watch out people, this guy seriously knows his "facts"...
Mojopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 01:12 PM   #4833
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojopin View Post
yeah, watch out people, this guy seriously knows his "facts"...
Do you not agree US policy has effects the world over? Are liberals really this fucking stupid?
Old 10-22-2019, 11:11 PM   #4834
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
This is absurd. You're blaming everyone except the people responsible. Bush and Cheney. It is well documented how they made the intelligence agencies bolster their case and took any sliver of evidence that could support their claims and discarded anything that went against the narrative they were building.
Bush, Cheney, and (sadly, Colin Powell) were all complicit in rushing to attack Iraq.

However, saying this is "well documented" blah blah blah is just the lefties OLD version of "Russian Collusion has proven beyond any doubt!"

Of course there was plenty of irrefutable documentation because the evidence is whatever the lefties say and their disciples eat it up without questioning. Just like Russian Collusion 15 years later.

Quote:
You also are blaming Obama for the Arab spring and invading Afghanistan, which makes no sense.
The Obama Administration, with his support via many, many telecasts, shows extreme manipulation in the region, up to and including bombing Libya to try and keep momentum going is... well documented.

We came, we saw, he died. Too bad it unleashed the exact opposite of the momentum people needed for the Arab Spring to continue.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 11:36 PM   #4835
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

In before Eats or one of the resident other progressive morons blames Libya on Trump as well. As if removing a country's sovereign leader was ever a good idea to begin with. only to create a power vacuum that brought the slave trade back to prosperity in the region, while being obtuse and pretending policy doesn't affect the rest of the world.

There's that whole US intervention around the world thing again that people like Eats only claim Republicans ever do. Much like the claim that the intelligence agencies are trustworthy except when it goes against the progressive narrative, then they aren't trust worthy. Same ol song and dance from the usual resident communist cunts.
Old 10-23-2019, 12:41 PM   #4836
Eats
Developer

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50157439

Trump racks up another victory. What a great president am I right?

I mean all he had to do was threaten Turkey with sanctions and they agreed not to attack the Kurds. He didn't even need to use US troops. It is almost like he could've done that before they attacked the Kurds to begin with....
Old 10-23-2019, 01:02 PM   #4837
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Bush, Cheney, and (sadly, Colin Powell) were all complicit in rushing to attack Iraq.

However, saying this is "well documented" blah blah blah is just the lefties OLD version of "Russian Collusion has proven beyond any doubt!"

Of course there was plenty of irrefutable documentation because the evidence is whatever the lefties say and their disciples eat it up without questioning. Just like Russian Collusion 15 years later.
No. The evidence is specific. It isn't partisan. It is just evidence. The executive branch took our intelligence and twisted it until it told them what they wanted to hear.

In October 2002, Bush said that Saddam Hussein had a "massive stockpile" of biological weapons. But as CIA Director George Tenet noted in early 2004, the CIA had informed policymakers it had "no specific information on the types or quantities of weapons agent or stockpiles at Baghdad's disposal." The "massive stockpile" was just literally made up.

In December 2002, Bush declared, "We do not know whether or not [Iraq] has a nuclear weapon." That was not what the National Intelligence Estimate said. As Tenet would later testify, "We said that Saddam did not have a nuclear weapon and probably would have been unable to make one until 2007 to 2009." Bush did know whether or not Iraq had a nuclear weapon — and lied and said he didn’t know to hype the threat.

On CNN in September 2002, Condoleezza Rice claimed that aluminum tubes purchased by Iraq were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs." This was precisely the opposite of what nuclear experts at the Energy Department were saying; they argue that not only was it very possible the tubes were for nonnuclear purposes but that it was very likely they were too. Even more dire assessments about the tubes from other agencies were exaggerated by administration officials — and in any case, the claim that they’re "only really suited" for nuclear weapons is just false.

On numerous occasions, Dick Cheney cited a report that 9/11 conspirator Mohammed Atta had met in Prague with an Iraqi intelligence officer. He said this after the CIA and FBI concluded that this meeting never took place.
More generally on the question of Iraq and al-Qaeda, on September 18, 2001, Rice received a memo summarizing intelligence on the relationship, which concluded there was little evidence of links. Nonetheless Bush continued to claim that Hussein was "a threat because he’s dealing with al-Qaeda" more than a year later.

In August 2002, Dick Cheney declared, "Simply stated, there's no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." But as Corn notes, at that time there was "no confirmed intelligence at this point establishing that Saddam had revived a major WMD operation." Gen. Anthony Zinni, who had heard the same intelligence and attended Cheney’s speech, would later say in a documentary, "It was a total shock. I couldn't believe the vice president was saying this, you know? In doing work with the CIA on Iraq WMD, through all the briefings I heard at Langley, I never saw one piece of credible evidence that there was an ongoing program."
Old 10-23-2019, 02:19 PM   #4838
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50157439

Trump racks up another victory. What a great president am I right?

I mean all he had to do was threaten Turkey with sanctions and they agreed not to attack the Kurds. He didn't even need to use US troops. It is almost like he could've done that before they attacked the Kurds to begin with....
Yep, he is awesome.

I can appreciate Turkey wanting some sort of DMZ against people he thinks are terrorists however KILLING THEM outright isn't the best way to get that DMZ in the modern world.

A Win-Win solution yet you still hate him for it. Yes, it displaces 200k people but I'm sure they'd rather have their lives.

What I'd also want to make sure is people continue to have access to those cities for work and commerce.
Old 10-23-2019, 02:21 PM   #4839
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
No. The evidence is specific. It isn't partisan. It is just evidence. The executive branch took our intelligence and twisted it until it told them what they wanted to hear.
Blah blah blah, I would tear this piece of one-sided propaganda apart but I don't have the energy.

You should have taken the win when I agreed the US probably should have stayed out of Iraq but you just couldn't stop and went and made yourself look stupider.
Old 10-23-2019, 03:31 PM   #4840
Chief Smash
Subscriber

At least cite where you pulled your crap from Eats. Or do you need me to do it for you?

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/9/1212302...-lies-iraq-war
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote