0 Replies, 145 Views
Patapon 2 Remastered -...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 10:14 AM
1 Replies, 145 Views

Old 12-06-2019, 07:05 PM   #5141
Terran
Evil Dead

Eats: 'Waaah, waaah, I don't like it when other people don't do what I want them to do! Waaah waaah!'

We're here to help. Three step process:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 08:08 PM   #5142
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
I've said that the news sources were unreliable/propaganda and you shouldn't have a lot of faith in them. There was no time period now or in the past where drudge report didn't link to shady blogs.

The only thing that has changed is that there are now a combination of anti and pro trump stories, but you babies can't handle that I guess.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 08:22 PM   #5143
Eats
Developer

It seems like you either can't or don't want to understand what a hypocrite is. It's ok though, you don't need to know things.

Terran is directing you to a safe space so you can feel content with your ignorance and no one will challenge your views, you delicate little snow flakes.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 08:25 PM   #5144
Terran
Evil Dead

lulz. My safe space is America and my ability to defend myself and my family, thank you Founding Fathers and 2A (and SCOTUS! lolololol).

A reminder, Ms. Triggered:

Quote:
Old 12-06-2019, 09:48 PM   #5145
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I've said that the news sources were unreliable/propaganda and you shouldn't have a lot of faith in them. There was no time period now or in the past where drudge report didn't link to shady blogs.

The only thing that has changed is that there are now a combination of anti and pro trump stories, but you babies can't handle that I guess.
As if CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Time, etc etc etc aren't all absolutely progressive marxist trash. Look in the mirror pal. The liberal left can no longer invent and control the narrative and it pisses jackholes like you off to no end.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 10:00 PM   #5146
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Don't forget, this is just a parasite that can be terminated at any time at the will of the mother.

Her Body, Her Choice.

Old 12-07-2019, 03:01 AM   #5147
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
Don't forget, this is just a parasite that can be terminated at any time at the will of the mother.

Her Body, Her Choice.

To progressives that isn't even a life, especially because the baby is white.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:21 AM   #5148
Terran
Evil Dead

Rachel Madcow sued for defamation by OAN for stating of OAN that the network, "really literally is paid Russian propaganda"

Her defense? lololololololol: I'm full of shit on air; I lie, and my words mean nothing.

The lamestream media are propagandists, not journalists. They're a wing of the Democrat Party. When they tell you for years that we are "really literally" living in a nation run by a Russian puppet, you know where to file their bullshit.
Quote:
Old 12-07-2019, 11:06 AM   #5149
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Rachel Madcow sued for defamation by OAN for stating of OAN that the network, "really literally is paid Russian propaganda"

Her defense? lololololololol: I'm full of shit on air; I lie, and my words mean nothing.

The lamestream media are propagandists, not journalists. They're a wing of the Democrat Party. When they tell you for years that we are "really literally" living in a nation run by a Russian puppet, you know where to file their bullshit.
"she was using hyperboil" Gee much like the rest of the MSM that asshats like Whimple and Eats worship as gospel.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:48 AM   #5150
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
"she was using hyperboil" Gee much like the rest of the MSM that asshats like Whimple and Eats worship as gospel.
I actually don't read msnbc, I also generally ignore opinion contributor type people on all sides because they just pedal bullshit entertainment news that is telling their base what they want to believe vs reality.

Also all of this has nothing to do with you precious snowflakes needing a safe space from Drudge Report.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:21 AM   #5151
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I actually don't read msnbc, I also generally ignore opinion contributor type people on all sides because they just pedal bullshit entertainment news that is telling their base what they want to believe vs reality.

Also all of this has nothing to do with you precious snowflakes needing a safe space from Drudge Report.
LOL I can't speak for Chief or Terran but I personally don't read Drudge either. Don't you have some "muh Russia" and impeachment to try and push? All of a sudden you don't seem to mention either. I wonder why?
Old 12-08-2019, 11:56 AM   #5152
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr
Don't you have some "muh Russia" and impeachment to try and push? All of a sudden you don't seem to mention either. I wonder why?
There's just nothing to say. Trump absolutely did what he is accused of, and if you don't believe that you are deeply in denial of reality. There really isn't much to say about it.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:34 PM   #5153
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
There's just nothing to say. Trump absolutely did what he is accused of, and if you don't believe that you are deeply in denial of reality. There really isn't much to say about it.
You have always put your fingers in your ears while screaming ďIím right! Iím right! I canít hear you! Lalalala!Ē and now is no different. Itís like clockwork and it usually happens right after you start trying to make everyone mad by calling them snowflakes even though everyone knows that the term applies to you and your ilk. And while you may not personally read or watch MSNBC, you still pedal their talking points.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:10 PM   #5154
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
You have always put your fingers in your ears while screaming “I’m right! I’m right! I can’t hear you! Lalalala!” and now is no different. It’s like clockwork and it usually happens right after you start trying to make everyone mad by calling them snowflakes even though everyone knows that the term applies to you and your ilk. And while you may not personally read or watch MSNBC, you still pedal their talking points.
It's classic projection. He claims not to watch the liberal media circus, yet the only words that come out of his mouth are indeed CNN, MSNBC etc talking point propaganda.

To Reeeeegressives simply stating something makes it fact, like Russia Collusion, of course when you then prove that the only collusion was in fact Obozo the Muslim clown fucking over the Ukraine with missile defense, their response is just to continually repeat their manufactured crisis with no proof, even after a 2 year long investigation. Eats is nothing more than a useful idiot for the DNC and communism.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:30 PM   #5155
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yes, but what he's accused of doesn't seem to be illegal by itself. Trump offered a deal to Ukraine along the lines of "I will give you X if you give me Y". That's not illegal. So all the witnesses testifying that that happened seems pointless. You want to change that to "I will give you X if you give my Y, because Y is of major personal benefit to me". But you're never going to be able to prove the because part, leaving you with just a normal deal between nations, nothing illegal about it.

The only sticky point is whether or not Trump was authorized to offer X, I'm not sure about that.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 04:58 PM   #5156
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
There's just nothing to say.
And yet you keep clacking away on the keyboard like the asshat you are.

Can't wait for US Attorney John Durham's indictments to come down, pegging the final nail in the coffin of your three year 'muh Russia' coup attempt fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
Yes, but what he's accused of doesn't seem to be illegal by itself.
Every interaction between leaders of nations is by its very nature a quid pro quo. You don't talk if you don't want something. That's the reality of geopolitics. Whether or not the offers in question are personally beneficial is not the issue, the central question is whether its legal and beneficial to the nation, both of which are a big YES as regards investigating what happened in Ukraine.

* Was investigating Trump's potential connections to Russia while he was a candidate...and then president...for THREE YEARS...beneficial for the nation in defending our electoral integrity? Democrats certainly say so.
* Would it be beneficial to our electoral integrity to investigate whether or not Joe Biden, the leading contender for president among the Democrats, may have been involved in hiding illicit family behavior and corruption in Ukraine? The real question is, WHY WOULDN'T that be investigated? It must be investigated. We spent three years with the Dems wiretapping and investigating Trump on less.

Trump-Russia was bullshit.
Trump-Ukraine IS bullshit.
Biden-Ukraine is real. He's admitted it.
Clinton/DNC-Ukraine is real. They paid for foreign involvement in our election.
The only real corruption is the DNC and government agencies LYING in court and WIRETAPPING a presidential candidate on the basis of lies.

IG report incoming, will probably be a bit of a mixed bag, but overall bad for Dems excusemongering. John Durham is the real gamechanger. Let's see some of these douchebags prosecuted for plotting to overthrow a president.
Quote:
Old 12-08-2019, 08:49 PM   #5157
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
......Whether or not the offers in question are personally beneficial is not the issue, the central question is whether its legal and beneficial to the nation......
Eh, to a certain extent I agree with you. The office of president should put national issues before any personal ones. If, for example, Trump had been payed millions to pursue this and that was the only reason why he chose to pursue it, it wouldn't be okay in my book. If on the other hand a national issue turns out to be of personal benefit to the president, then eh who cares. Regardless I think this entire point is moot, because it's impossible to prove either way in this instance. Nothing Trump did was by itself illegal or unethical, or at the very least impossible to prove that it was illegal or unethical.

As far as I can tell at least, I'm still unsure about the legality of withholding funds (albeit briefly) that were approved by congress to try and strike a deal. I honestly just don't know enough about the case or the American political system to judge on that. Anyone, feel free to enlighten me.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:52 PM   #5158
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
Eh, to a certain extent I agree with you. The office of president should put national issues before any personal ones. If, for example, Trump had been payed millions to pursue this and that was the only reason why he chose to pursue it, it wouldn't be okay in my book. If on the other hand a national issue turns out to be of personal benefit to the president, then eh who cares. Regardless I think this entire point is moot, because it's impossible to prove either way in this instance. Nothing Trump did was by itself illegal or unethical, or at the very least impossible to prove that it was illegal or unethical.

As far as I can tell at least, I'm still unsure about the legality of withholding funds (albeit briefly) that were approved by congress to try and strike a deal. I honestly just don't know enough about the case or the American political system to judge on that. Anyone, feel free to enlighten me.
The benefit to the nation is exposing what a good majority of democrats and some neocon republicans have been doing for a long time, enriching themselves and their family members by use of their political positions.

Indictments are coming, this is the main reason Schiff, Pelosi etc attempted their failed soft coup.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:44 PM   #5159
Daedalus
Squire

All of them are blue! What is this clue?

Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:45 AM   #5160
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Speaking of policy choices benefiting a politician personally.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...in_return.html