Yesterday 11:07 AM
3 Replies, 971 Views

Old 06-06-2018, 06:19 PM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr Out Now on Steam, Launch Trailer

Quote:
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr is Available Now on Steam

NeocoreGames is proud to announce that Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr is available now on Steam with a 10% limited discount for 44,99€.

It's time. Our quest to create the very first Action RPG in the Warhammer 40,000 universe has been completed. We spent three wonderful and challenging years developing Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr and we sincerely hope that the players will have just as much fun playing our game as we had making it. Then again this is just the beginning; there are many more stories to tell and plenty of enemies to defeat in the Caligari Sector. Stay tuned for the first Season!

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr will be available on 5 July, 2018 for Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

If you would like to know more about the game check out our Feature Trailer.

We are eternally grateful for our community for helping us develop Inquisitor - Martyr. It was an amazing journey and we couldn't have done it without the feedback and support of our players.

Read the 1.0 Patch Notes here.
Evil Avatar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 07:03 PM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I have this one on pre-order for the PS4, I plan to check it out for the PC this weekend if I can pull myself away from Heroes of the Storm. I'm not getting back into Heroes, but I will play a little this weekend to get the bonus items for their current event.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:01 PM   #3
Mozain
Fueled By Tits & Revenge

Got this and am playing right now. Not too far in, just kind of past the tutorial section. Good, but flawed is how I'll put it.

I like a lot of the systems in place, combat feels fine to me, camera can be a bit annoying at times, however what I was most excited for was co-op with my sibling. We just tried a match this evening and it did not work at all, 70+ pings resulting in rubber banding all over the place, de-synchronization everywhere, 15-30 second hangs, quite unplayable. I do hope they are able to fix it soon.

Beyond that though, story seems interesting, and they have definitely nailed down the atmosphere in my opinion.
Mozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:04 AM   #4
Kreigmstr
Evil Dead

I've got about 5 or 6 hours of play. I've enjoyed it so far. Think 40k played Diablo style. Playing a Psyker at the moment. Super squishy in the beginning. Mostly because i was figuring out the Perils of the Warp "Heat" mechanic. Essentially if your heat gets too high Warp anomalies start appearing around you and you start taking extra damage. Additional daemons can spawn and things can get pretty crazy.

@Mozain that might be because they underestimated how many people would be playing: https://steamcommunity.com/games/527...94183036454503
Old 06-07-2018, 08:10 AM   #5
Mozain
Fueled By Tits & Revenge

That is what I hear yah, and I also heard they opened up 3 more servers. To be honest I'm not sure what kind of structure they are using for multi (I'd assume P2P, maybe with servers for matchmaking... But then again this was a private game), but my sibling and I are going to give it another go tonight.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:58 AM   #6
Julio
Soul Reaper

What kind of randomization does this game have?

Loot?

Maps?

Enemies?
Julio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 03:00 PM   #7
MadMurdock_0311
Evil Dead

Hmm. I like ARPG's, but I'm not sure if I want to buy this one yet. Steam reviews are mixed.
MadMurdock_0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:10 PM   #8
wunshot
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I have this one on pre-order for the PS4, I plan to check it out for the PC this weekend if I can pull myself away from Heroes of the Storm. I'm not getting back into Heroes, but I will play a little this weekend to get the bonus items for their current event.
When does this release on PS4? Some sites say June 5th, others say July 5th and Amazon says December 31st 2018.
wunshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:53 PM   #9
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunshot View Post
When does this release on PS4? Some sites say June 5th, others say July 5th and Amazon says December 31st 2018.
Amazon just fills in the generic December date, but the last video we posted the publisher said July 5th.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:04 AM   #10
Mozain
Fueled By Tits & Revenge

Happy to report back that the second time we tried the co-op it worked just fine and was quite fun. We'll see if it holds out.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:59 AM   #11
Kreigmstr
Evil Dead

Tags
inquisitor martyr, warhammer 40k