Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Space Hulk: Tactics -...
Last post by hurstshifter
Today 01:27 PM
2 Replies, 246 Views
Call of Duty: Black Ops...
Last post by karaliusbronius
Today 12:34 PM
1 Replies, 245 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by blackzc
Today 12:32 PM
2,434 Replies, 297,779 Views
Jack Black Still has Box...
Last post by blackzc
Today 12:14 PM
5 Replies, 288 Views
Telltale Games Shutting...
Last post by Oddmaker
Today 11:52 AM
12 Replies, 1,011 Views
Devil May Cry 5 has...
Last post by EGO
Today 11:08 AM
5 Replies, 994 Views
Red Dead Redemption 2...
Last post by BillyWilliamton
Today 11:02 AM
2 Replies, 258 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by actusoul
Today 09:01 AM
7 Replies, 715 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2018, 02:20 PM   #1001
Chief Smash
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 3,512
I'm not going to hold my breath with regards to this memo being a game changer. I certainly have hopes but I'm not expecting anything huge. I've just had my hopes dashed too often.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 04:18 PM   #1002
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
FBI and DOJ officials have reviewed the memo and left without disputing any of its assertions of fact.

I don't know wtf is in that thing (I think we all know it relates to how the Democrats have used government agencies as tools to wield against their ideological opponents, including blocking legitimate investigations from resulting in arraignments and creating unfounded investigations for political purposes), but I sure as hell WANT TO KNOW because it has the Democrats and their ideological cronies in the DOJ and FBI freaking the hell out.

#ReleaseTheMemo
#DoItAtTheSotU
While I still have my doubts that it will amount to anything, it is funny to see the Democrats doing everything they can to try and prevent it's release and/or denounce it before it is released. It is all hands on deck for them right now. And the things they are saying boggle the mind, really. For example, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D) argues that it misrepresents things and is false, but she then claims that she is not allowed to say why:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNN
Pelosi said that because the dispute was over classified information, she was unable to prove her claim that the GOP memo paints a false picture about the activity of the intelligence community.

"In order to refute it, you'd have to tell the facts, and the facts are classified," Pelosi said.
How are people falling for this?
__________________
The last time someone slipped viagra in my drink, I found out the hard way.
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:19 PM   #1003
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 7,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
While I still have my doubts that it will amount to anything, it is funny to see the Democrats doing everything they can to try and prevent it's release and/or denounce it before it is released. It is all hands on deck for them right now. And the things they are saying boggle the mind, really. For example, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D) argues that it misrepresents things and is false, but she then claims that she is not allowed to say why:



How are people falling for this?
Pelosi is a lying sack of shit. As to how people fall for it? Just look at people like Whimbrel and Bean/Phoenix replies in this thread, they are both walking talking DNC textbooks those two. Intellectually dishonest.

The sad in all of this, we know none of the people at the top, the Pelosi's and Shumer's will end up in jail like they should. Lock them all the fuck up and toss the key.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:47 PM   #1004
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,712
lulz:

__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:43 PM   #1005
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
While I still have my doubts that it will amount to anything, it is funny to see the Democrats doing everything they can to try and prevent it's release and/or denounce it before it is released. It is all hands on deck for them right now. And the things they are saying boggle the mind, really. For example, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D) argues that it misrepresents things and is false, but she then claims that she is not allowed to say why:



How are people falling for this?
That's how classifying things work. She can't say why without breaking the law. Nunes may be a colossal moron, but he knows that without de-classifying the document people can't refute him. So he'll lord it over people until it is finally released, with redacted data, at which point it will turn out not to be a big deal and he will whine that the redacted stuff totally vindicates him while trying to puff up what little is there to keep attention on him and to keep himself relevant.

Also, not sure how Gorka managed to see the memo or managed to make an opinion on it, when he doesn't have any security clearance. That's what should be tipping people off.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:49 PM   #1006
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,712
#ShittingYourPants
#ReleaseTheMemo
#Tomorrow?!?!?lololol

So much fun watching progressive morons and their acolytes grasping for excuses as to why a memo summarizing a congressional investigation can't be released.

'It reveals secrets!' fails, gives way to
'It was recently changed' fails, gives way to
'It doesn't include all the documents it's based on!' fails, gives way to
'We're shatting our pants over here that the American public are going to find out that progressives have been politicizing and weaponizing the institutions of the federal government!'

lololol, we shall see.
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:49 PM   #1007
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,095
If the insinuation high level personal in the FBI and DOJ conspired to undermine Trump and the political process then who exactly watches the watchmen?

1) Suspicion of illegal/improperally awarded FISA approvals and scope of awards
2) Collusion to undermine the Hillary email investigation to prevent criminal charges
3) Creation, continuation, and heavy media spotlight “leaks” of Russian investigation based on specious materials and likely lack of evidence

Considering the spasms the dems are having, especially Nancy “we have to pass the bill to read it” Pilosoi I can hardly wait to see what’s in this thing.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:20 PM   #1008
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 7,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
#ShittingYourPants
#ReleaseTheMemo
#Tomorrow?!?!?lololol

So much fun watching progressive morons and their acolytes grasping for excuses as to why a memo summarizing a congressional investigation can't be released.

'It reveals secrets!' fails, gives way to
'It was recently changed' fails, gives way to
'It doesn't include all the documents it's based on!' fails, gives way to
'We're shatting our pants over here that the American public are going to find out that progressives have been politicizing and weaponizing the institutions of the federal government!'

lololol, we shall see.
They're in panic mode since that's exactly what Obozo and gang did, weaonize the government against conservatives. And because they didn't expect Trump to win and dig into the last administration 8 years of fuckery beyond belief they're literally shitting themselves. You only need to look at their behavior at the SOTU to figure it out.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 06:12 AM   #1009
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,712
I think we're eventually going to see Mueller release a conclusion that Trump obstructed justice, which is laughable considering the fact that the entire witch hunt began over DNC-paid lies, in a secret court, and the president is in charge of actual enforcement of the laws and anything he did to try to end an idiotic nonsensical into this 'nothingburger' investigation was essentially trying to end an investigatory lie. There is no collusion. The best they will be able to do is claim he obstructed an investigation into a fantasy charge that never existed.

Obama and the Dems seemed pretty damn comfortable with 'presecutorial discretion' as the basis for excluding investigations and criminal pursuit of entire classes of folks breaking the law, lol. Now that the Republicans are utilizing presecutorial discretion, it's 'obstruction.'

lolololololol.

#ReleaseTheMemo
#TellUsWhatWeAlreadyKnow
#FBI&DOJPoliticizedAndLied
#DNCFundedHitJobOnTrump
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:20 AM   #1010
Whimbrel
Subhuman
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,847
I don't think the memo will change anything really. It seems that partisan positions on the thing are already established regardless of what is in it, and I can't see anything that would be in a memo that would possibly change anybody's mind about anything. The left dismisses it, the right cries foul, nothing changes.
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:52 AM   #1011
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,712
Won't change anything, yet it mustn't be released.
Is a complete dud, yet reveals state secrets.
Is uncontested on the facts by ANYONE, yet it's a lie.

LOL. #ShatYerPants.

Trump bump to 49%. Folks are finally seeing raises and an improvement to their bottom line (see my sig).

November is going to be fascinating. The structural/cyclical standard is the off-year election for the party that controls the WH/Congress is brutal and leads to congressional losses. Yet we have a roaring economy with the lowest black and Hispanic unemployment in recorded history and wages rising across the country up and down the economic food chain. Which horse will pull the cart in which direction?

So interesting. We shall see!

Edit: And the memo has been released. Not digested/processed by anyone online yet, but it's out there. Will it go booooom or blip? Transparency; Dems love it if it's illegal and reveals state secrets, but hate it when it reveals institutional rot.
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D

Last edited by Terran; 02-02-2018 at 08:51 AM..
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 08:58 AM   #1012
ashikenshin
Subscriber
 
ashikenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,235
Yeah, apparently it was declassified by your President Trump and there are no redactions. Hopefully it's as damaging as it sounds.
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:54 AM   #1013
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 7,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
I don't think the memo will change anything really. It seems that partisan positions on the thing are already established regardless of what is in it, and I can't see anything that would be in a memo that would possibly change anybody's mind about anything. The left dismisses it, the right cries foul, nothing changes.
Ahh yeah partisan positions, like the entire black caucus in their ridiculous looking "African garb" booing and refusing to stand at the fact that black unemployment is the lowest in history? Those kind of partisan positions? Or how bout the democrats booing latino parents who's innocent kids were murdered by the very people democrats want to continue to let into the US? Those kinds of partisan positions?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:07 PM   #1014
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,242
As expected (despite the protestations of the new thread about the memo) it turned out to be a big nothingburger.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:10 PM   #1015
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
As expected (despite the protestations of the new thread about the memo) it turned out to be a big nothingburger.
The memo illustrated the abuse of the FISC. A "big nothingburger" to you. Now that is expected.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:28 PM   #1016
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
The memo illustrated the abuse of the FISC. A "big nothingburger" to you. Now that is expected.
Did it illustrate, as had been suggested, that it involved any Trump people that were working for him at the time this went down? Did it illustrate widespread corruption and bias, as had also been suggested? Was it "more troubling than the underlying crimes in Watergate" or "100 times bigger than the abuses of power that lead to the Revolutionary War"?

Nope. It was a warrant extended a few times because a guy had been thought to have been speaking to Russian agents based on intel they thought was solid.

That's it.

And for all that, intel had to be declassified (and somehow end up in the hands of the Examiner BEFORE it was declassified), the intelligence community was smeared for something they didn't do (as had been portrayed by the President and Nunes) and we all had to waste time hearing about this.

It changed nothing and contained no relevant information unless you're looking for conspiracy theories to believe in, in which case, there are already several available.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:59 PM   #1017
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Did it illustrate, as had been suggested, that it involved any Trump people that were working for him at the time this went down? Did it illustrate widespread corruption and bias, as had also been suggested? Was it "more troubling than the underlying crimes in Watergate" or "100 times bigger than the abuses of power that lead to the Revolutionary War"?

Nope. It was a warrant extended a few times because a guy had been thought to have been speaking to Russian agents based on intel they thought was solid.

That's it.

And for all that, intel had to be declassified (and somehow end up in the hands of the Examiner BEFORE it was declassified), the intelligence community was smeared for something they didn't do (as had been portrayed by the President and Nunes) and we all had to waste time hearing about this.

It changed nothing and contained no relevant information unless you're looking for conspiracy theories to believe in, in which case, there are already several available.
You didn't read the memo, did you? It did contain relevant information. You likely don't think it did because you're not interested in relevant information.

It clearly illustrated bias. It clearly illustrated corruption. It clearly illustrated an abuse of the FISC. The IC was smeared for something it didn't do? Yeah, you didn't read it or simply refuse to see it.


Allow me to help you out:
Quote:
1) The “dossier” compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

a) Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele’s efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.

b) The initial FISA application notes Steele was working for a named U.S. person, but does not name Fusion GPS and principal Glenn Simpson, who was paid by a U.S. law firm (Perkins Coie) representing the DNC (even though it was known by DOJ at the time that political actors were involved with the Steele dossier). The application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of—and paid by—the DNC and Clinton campaign, or that the FBI had separately authorized payment to Steele for the same information.

2) The Carter Page FISA application also cited extensively a September 23, 2016, Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff, which focuses on Page’s July 2016 trip to Moscow. This article does not corroborate the Steele dossier because it is derived from information leaked by Steele himself to Yahoo News. The Page FISA application incorrectly assesses that Steele did not directly provide information to Yahoo News. Steele has admitted in British court filings that he met with Yahoo News—and several other outlets—in September 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS. Perkins Coie was aware of Steele’s initial media contacts because they hosted at least one meeting in Washington D.C. in 2016 with Steele and Fusion GPS where this matter was discussed.

a) Steele was suspended and then terminated as an FBI source for what the FBI defines as the most serious of violations—an unauthorized disclosure to the media of his relationship with the FBI in an October 30, 2016, Mother Jones article by David Corn. Steele should have been terminated for his previous undisclosed contacts with Yahoo and other outlets in September—before the Page application was submitted to the FISC in October—but Steele improperly concealed from and lied to the FBI about those contacts.

b) Steele’s numerous encounters with the media violated the cardinal rule of source handling—maintaining confidentiality—and demonstrated that Steele had become a less than reliable source for the FBI.

3) Before and after Steele was terminated as a source, he maintained contact with DOJ via then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, a senior DOJ official who worked closely with Deputy Attorneys General Yates and later Rosenstein. Shortly after the election, the FBI began interviewing Ohr, documenting his communications with Steele. For example, in September 2016, Steele admitted to Ohr his feelings against then-candidate Trump when Steele said he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.” This clear evidence of Steele’s bias was recorded by Ohr at the time and subsequently in official FBI files—but not reflected in any of the Page FISA applications.

a) During this same time period, Ohr’s wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump. Ohr later provided the FBI with all of his wife’s opposition research, paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS. The Ohrs’ relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS was inexplicably concealed from the FISC.

4) According to the head of the FBI’s counterintelligence division, Assistant Director Bill Priestap, corroboration of the Steele dossier was in its “infancy” at the time of the initial Page FISA application. After Steele was terminated, a source validation report conducted by an independent unit within FBI assessed Steele’s reporting as only minimally corroborated. Yet, in early January 2017, Director Comey briefed President-elect Trump on a summary of the Steele dossier, even though it was—according to his June 2017 testimony—“salacious and unverified.” While the FISA application relied on Steele’s past record of credible reporting on other unrelated matters, it ignored or concealed his anti-Trump financial and ideological motivations. Furthermore, Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.

5) The Page FISA application also mentions information regarding fellow Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos, but there is no evidence of any cooperation or conspiracy between Page and Papadopoulos. The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok. Strzok was reassigned by the Special Counsel’s Office to FBI Human Resources for improper text messages with his mistress, FBI Attorney Lisa Page (no known relation to Carter Page), where they both demonstrated a clear bias against Trump and in favor of Clinton, whom Strzok had also investigated. The Strzok/Lisa Page texts also reflect extensive discussions about the investigation, orchestrating leaks to the media, and include a meeting with Deputy Director McCabe to discuss an “insurance” policy against President Trump’s election.
You have someone who was "passionate about him [Trump] not being president" feeding a dossier to the FBI, which the FBI used to go to the FISC to spy on the Trump campaign. Comey, then Director of the FBI, noted that the dossier was used as the source was "salacious and unverified." Per the Deputy Director, a surveillance warrant - wire tapping/spying/etc - would not have been sought without the dossier. The Associate Deputy Attorney General maintained contact with a Steele even after he was "fired."

To make it very simple, someone who they knew was openly anti-Trump and being paid by the opposing candidate's campaign feed them a dossier they themselves viewed as unverified and that was enough for them to spy on a presidential candidate and likely someone who was president-elect.

The intelligence community should be smeared over this. Their job is "intelligence," yet look what they admitted they used to go to the FISC. It wasn't merely a warranted extended a few times, it was a warrant that was sought over obviously biased and unverified information. While you'd wish these were conspiracies, they aren't -- the facts stated aren't argued, it's merely argued that they're cherry-picked. The FBI is a joke. They allowed the head of an intelligence agency to host her own unsecured server that contained classified information with zero repercussions from them, and now they've been shown to bumble their way through a warrant when pushed by an obviously partisan person.

And your bit about it had to be declassified first is laughable considering the people involved. Not to mention the hilarity that is Comey virtue signaling after admitting to leaking memos -- you know, ones that contained classified information (who would have guessed an "official" FBI memo pertaining to a meeting between the President and the FBI Director would be classified when it pertained to anything business related...... well, anyone with a brain).

My favorite part about you liberals is how you all can go from smearing the IC, like claiming they just fabricated intel to invade Iraq and whatnot, to acting shocked that anyone would say a bad thing about the IC. So, of course this changed nothing in your view -- as you've stated before, you're willing to lie if it meant putting your political opponents in jail. Why stop now?

Also, unless you made the decision to listen to this memo business, you didn't have to "waste time" listening to it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:05 PM   #1018
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post


Also, unless you made the decision to listen to this memo business, you didn't have to "waste time" listening to it.
Really, what do you think this is? Water polo?

That you're melting down this badly over the fact that, as I mentioned before, Nunes is a complete moron and had absolutely nothing to offer and you STILL believed him says more about you than it does about me, my friend. In fact, I'm honestly a bit worried about your current state. Even Fox has stopped covering this with any real effort anymore, so what's got you so rankled?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:11 PM   #1019
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Really, what do you think this is? Water polo?
You're were forced to listen to this? Were you kidnapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
That you're melting down this badly over the fact that, as I mentioned before, Nunes is a complete moron and had absolutely nothing to offer and you STILL believed him says more about you than it does about me, my friend. In fact, I'm honestly a bit worried about your current state. Even Fox has stopped covering this with any real effort anymore, so what's got you so rankled?
This is a meltdown? The underlying claims of the memo aren't actually disputed, you're aware of that, right? It doesn't appear that you're really aware of how this memo came to be.

Now I see you're unable to respond to what seem to be the factual issues at hand. For example, you whine about it needing to be declassified, yet you say it's not true. If it was fabricated, it wouldn't require it to be declassified. I guess you didn't understand the talking point which you were supposed to repeat, let me help you: "it's been cherry picked and mischaracterized things." You're welcome. Note: that still won't solve the issues shown.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:44 PM   #1020
Chief Smash
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 3,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Really, what do you think this is? Water polo?

That you're melting down this badly over the fact that, as I mentioned before, Nunes is a complete moron and had absolutely nothing to offer and you STILL believed him says more about you than it does about me, my friend. In fact, I'm honestly a bit worried about your current state. Even Fox has stopped covering this with any real effort anymore, so what's got you so rankled?
So classic. The thinly veiled passive aggressive attack. The best thing about being on the receiving end of this is that you know you got under the lib’s skin. If you don’t think this stuff is pretty damning then you’re too far gone.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:04 PM.