18,515 Replies, 3,472,132 Views
Brad Pitt is tasked with...
Last post by Booda
Yesterday 01:24 PM
8 Replies, 566 Views

Old 05-30-2019, 05:07 PM   #4281
Terran
Evil Dead

True enough and not a surprise. However, both Mueller and Comey are Republicans (GOPe...RINOs...NeverTrumpers...Uniparty members; that kind of Republican).

The uniparty is strong in DC, and they hate regular folks with a passion. MOTHERFUCKERS, all of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 06:03 PM   #4282
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
True enough and not a surprise. However, both Mueller and Comey are Republicans (GOPe...RINOs...NeverTrumpers...Uniparty members; that kind of Republican).

The uniparty is strong in DC, and they hate regular folks with a passion. MOTHERFUCKERS, all of them.
Those kinds of Republicans are not Republicans or conservatives to begin with though, they're liberals pretending not to be. Same with the Bushes, same with half if not more of the current GOP, thats why they get nothing done just the same as the dems and then the new extremists dems, the AOC's, and Omar's etc.

It's all shades of just how far left the political establishment has become. We're far removed from the days of the Reagans or Joe Mccarthy's, far removed from the days where communist propaganda in movies and media got one blacklisted and ostracized as one should be for spouting that sort of rhetoric.

And we've let it happen, by not being vigilant against it. By allowing shitbags like Obama to erode our morals and what Americans stand for. By allowing democrats to propose abortion bills that literally kill a child AS it's being born. By encouraging little children to be sexualized, Progressives are mentally ill people with zero moral compass and zero critical thought. Like I keep telling you, it's all by design, they want people stupid and clueless as to actual US and World history. And sadly too many who are aware of said history have just let it happen.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 04:04 AM   #4283
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Those kinds of Republicans are not Republicans or conservatives to begin with though, they're liberals pretending not to be. Same with the Bushes, same with half if not more of the current GOP, thats why they get nothing done just the same as the dems and then the new extremists dems, the AOC's, and Omar's etc.
They're Chamber of Commerce Republicans. They'll stab normal Americans in the back over anything proggies want except for lower taxes. They want their lower taxes, which is the only thing they'll fight progs on at all. The rest of their agenda is basically identical to progtards' agenda.

Trump's election was a repudiation of ALL of that bullshit. We'll see if folks are still fed up with the uniparty in 2020. I think he'll lose, personally, but I thought the same last time. Who knows!?! :shrugs:
Quote:
Old 05-31-2019, 05:13 AM   #4284
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
They're Chamber of Commerce Republicans. They'll stab normal Americans in the back over anything proggies want except for lower taxes. They want their lower taxes, which is the only thing they'll fight progs on at all. The rest of their agenda is basically identical to progtards' agenda.

Trump's election was a repudiation of ALL of that bullshit. We'll see if folks are still fed up with the uniparty in 2020. I think he'll lose, personally, but I thought the same last time. Who knows!?! :shrugs:
I don't think he's going to lose, unless dems commit massive voter fraud, which I won't put pass them.
Old 05-31-2019, 08:01 AM   #4285
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

I'll just leave this here, yes it's obviously a right leaning site, but again been saying this for a long time now. https://rightoftheright.com/jewish-n...8204tNvek0JZdM
Old 05-31-2019, 08:34 AM   #4286
MavenACTG
Evil Dead

Jesus christ. I regret clicking the link on the front page to see what this thread was about. Here's to 300 pages of bickering and aggrievement with no end in sight. Cheers.
MavenACTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 09:07 AM   #4287
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavenACTG View Post
Jesus christ. I regret clicking the link on the front page to see what this thread was about. Here's to 300 pages of bickering and aggrievement with no end in sight. Cheers.
Better go back to your safe space, wouldn't want your views to be challenged or for you to step out of your progressive echo chamber now would you?
Old 05-31-2019, 11:13 AM   #4288
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Jesus christ. I regret...
I recommend taking it up with him. No absolution available here.
Quote:
Old 05-31-2019, 11:25 AM   #4289
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Welcome to politics, glad you could make it!
Old 06-11-2019, 10:27 AM   #4290
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Scott Adams retweeted this today and he's right, brilliant:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Frazier (@DPFrazier)
I’m still waiting for Trump to pay proper respect to LGBTQ Pride Month by identifying as a woman for a day.

He would then naturally become the first woman president, the first transgender president, and the first lesbian president (thanks Melania!).

Last edited by PacerDawn; 06-11-2019 at 01:33 PM..
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:23 PM   #4291
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
Scott Adams retweeted this today and he's right, brilliant:
Can you imagine how many heads on the left would just spontaneously implode?
Old 06-17-2019, 12:18 PM   #4292
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Lavon Affair
Israel bombs Americans and British to try to frame Egypt so America will go to war with Egypt
USS Liberty
Israel attacks American ship and strafes sailors in the water to try to frame Egypt so America will go to war with Egypt

Iraq 2003
WMDs justify invading Iraq
no WMDs found

Libya
The murder of Ghadafi because he wanted to create his own currency and get off the US Petro dollar.
Syria
literally dozens of attempts to frame Assad for using chemical weapons on his own people, proven to be a false-flag every single time

And they wonder why an attack on a Japanese cruiser trying to provoke a war with Iran is now blowing up in their faces.
Israel is not our ally.
Old 06-17-2019, 04:19 PM   #4293
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Found this when researching the recent Oberlin vs. Bakery debacle in which a local bakery won a $44m lawsuit against the College after the college tacitly endorsed and supported any and all harassment of the business and it's employees in order to boost their SJW credentials. This was a calculated move made in light of a decidedly ANTI-SJW move the college made firing a Black Afrikan Studies teacher instead of giving her immunity and tenure as the student body insisted despite that associate professor committing grievous offenses.

The college weaponized their SJW student body to defame and try to force the bakery into compliance with their will (including literal "get out of jail free" cards for students caught stealing at the store) and out of business.

The bakery refused to back down.

You can read more about it here.

Anyway, this song was sung by the Oberlin Choir after Christina Hoff Summers was protested when she showed up to talk about how not all feminism is crazy feminism. It shows not all Oberlin students are utter retards, just a many of them. As an aside Oberlin registration is down massively since all this SJW nonsense started happening years ago. Something like 30%.

Amazing how this happens at places like Evergreen, Mizzou, and colleges who get their name in the paper for being socially volatile.

EDIT: Here is the Tim Pool video which is a quick round up if you don't want to read a bunch.

The title says it all: "WOKE OBERLIN WAS SCARED OF STUDENT TEMPER TANTRUMS IN HILARIOUS COURT DOCUMENTS"

Regular link to Bitchute since I am trying to ween off of Youtube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Court Transcript
“The concern was that the students were angry?” Plakas asked. “The fear was that angry students would throw food [made by Gibson’s] on the floor [of the cafeteria] and stomp on it?”

“Yes, that was one of the concerns,” Protzman answered.

“Doesn’t that sound more like a nursery school than a college?” Plakas continued.

“Nursery school students do throw food on the floor, yes,” Protzman said, adding “We are not the students’ parents,” as the reason the school could not tell the students to quit threatening to throw food on the floor and eat their dinner like nice people do.
From some other article
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some other Article
For those who want more details of the “Student Food Stomp Threat,” the food to be flattened into the cafeteria tile was going to be donuts and bagels made by Gibson’s, but no one was sure of the students were going to put cream cheese on the bagels before they jumped on them.

Oberlin Police Officer Victor Ortiz: “I didn’t see anyone trying to calm the students down at all.”

If you think this part is a funny teaching moment, listen to what former City of Oberlin police officer Victor Ortiz about the protesters outside of Gibson’s two days after the 2016 presidential election. He was an on-duty that day and responded to the threat of the 200 or so people protesting. The police quickly assessed the situation, and Ortiz said he found the situation so dangerous that he was considering calling the Lorain County riot team to quell the situation.

“It was a mob mentality out there,” said Ortiz. “People were getting flyers shoved in their faces saying Gibson’s were racist, curse words were chanted, and they chanted how this business was racist too.”
After the first protests died down one of the professors sent a letter to the college paper saying he disagreed with how Oberlin was treating the Bakery and another then replied in a private text to the Dean of students (Meredith Raimondo, one of the plaintiffs in the case):

Quote:
FUCK (the professor who wrote the letter to the paper)
Oberlin's Dean of Students (Meredith Raimondo)
Quote:
Fuck him. I'd say unleash the students if I wasn't convinced we needed to put this behind us.
Grade A, radioactive, weaponized, zombie, student body.

Last edited by vallor; 06-17-2019 at 04:53 PM..
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:34 AM   #4294
Chief Smash
Subscriber

From what I understand, it's not just Oberlin but MANY of the ultra left universities that are suffering pretty significant attendance drops. Are people quietly waking up to this bullshit? Who knows. I sure want to believe it.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 12:29 PM   #4295
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
From what I understand, it's not just Oberlin but MANY of the ultra left universities that are suffering pretty significant attendance drops. Are people quietly waking up to this bullshit? Who knows. I sure want to believe it.
You mean parents no longer want to pay thousands of dollars to subject their children to marxist indoctrination? I'm not shocked at all enrollment in these "schools" is way the fuck down.
Old 06-21-2019, 03:24 PM   #4296
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Here is some tripe from people I think truly are enemies of america, the Progressive Change Committee (PCCC), a PAC which finds no idea, no matter how far left, too far left. They wrap around to the point they may as well shake hands with the worst of the farthest right.

Their current crusade is to get rid of the Electoral college which protects the country from being ruled by New York and California. The fact that the "National Vote Compact" already has 196 Electoral votes in the bag for the "popular vote" is frightening and is bound to wind up at the supreme court in some way, shape, or form. It goes against the core of the Constitution despite the 10th amendment.

Hopefully RBG is found out as a corpse before then and Trump gets another court pick so it is decided well instead of by spite by a old partisan zombie.

Let's take a second and imagine a world where Al Gore was President instead of Bush or, more importantly, Hillary was President instead of Trump. I don't like the former and I shudder at the latter.

Quote:
This week, Republicans in the Maine House of Representatives -- and unfortunately some Dems -- torpedoed a bill to effectively eliminate the undemocratic Electoral College in favor of the national popular vote. The Maine Senate had already voted for the bill, and Maine's governor had said she'd sign it.

15 states and Washington DC have already done what Maine didn't do -- joined the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact. Together, they have 196 electoral votes. When enough states join that they have 270 votes -- the number needed to win in the Electoral College -- the agreement goes into effect and the Electoral College will no longer be able to override the will of the American people.

This recent vote in Maine is just one example of why we need to win back state legislatures Republicans captured in the last 10 years -- and why we need to win them back with progressive candidates, not just any old Democrats.

The undemocratic Electoral College is the reason our last two Republican presidents went to the White House even though they lost the popular vote. Imagine if the people had not been overruled in 2000 and Al Gore had been president. Think how far we would be now in fighting climate change. And we wouldn’t have wounded and killed millions of people or spent trillions of dollars on the war in Iraq that Bush started based on lies.

Then in 2016, the Electoral College overruled the people again and put Trump in the White House. Imagine NOT being on the brink of war with Iran, NOT building concentration camps in our country, NOT terrorizing immigrant communities, NOT rolling back reproductive rights, NOT trashing decades of environmental protections...

To replace the Electoral College with the actual will of the American people -- and to protect reproductive freedoms, stop fracking and oil pipelines, pass meaningful gun control laws, protect LGBTQ rights, and so much more -- we need to win back state legislatures across the country.

And that means training massive numbers of candidates to run and win. In our candidate trainings, in addition to the nuts and bolts of running campaigns, we share polling data that demonstrates bold progressive ideas are popular. And, we advise candidates on policy, and help them incorporate bold messaging into their stump speeches, their interactions with media, and their websites.
Old 06-21-2019, 06:30 PM   #4297
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

And by "reproductive freedoms" they mean the right to murder unborn children, sounds really "reproductive" doesn't it? by meaningful gun laws they really mean remove people's 2nd amendment rights further. And by LBGT rights they mean your 5 year old needs to learn about how wonderful gay anal sex is. They realize they can't win the white house without millions of illegal votes and Jew York and Comiefornia being the only deciding factors so of course the Electoral College must go! Mob rule!
Old 06-21-2019, 07:02 PM   #4298
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
And by "reproductive freedoms" they mean the right to murder unborn children, sounds really "reproductive" doesn't it?
And born children, at least in two states. In New York and now Rhode Island if a living child, who can continue to live without requiring the aid of the mother, is the result of a botched abortion there is no obligation to provide medical care to the child.

Also, of note, abortions in these two states (and upcoming in many more) are now allowed to the moment of birth, as in: the child's head is about to crown. And the Rhode Island democrats struck down amendments allowing the administering of antithetic to the child before they killed it even at this stage of life where we know babies can feel pain.

Quote:
And by LBGT rights they mean your 5 year old needs to learn about how wonderful gay anal sex is.
Don't forget how there are no differences between men and women, and how a 3 year old can decide if they want to switch sexes, and if the parent (or even one parent) disagrees they can abduct the child and remand them to state care.

And climate change? Let's not forget about how deep in debt we'd be as if it isn't bad enough already. Yay, America funds the world's climate change initiatives while Russia, China, and the Barely World (much less 3rd world) pay no attention! We'd move from a military 1st world nation to a carbon neutral vassal of China or Russia, whichever one could strike first.

Then they'd reverse any progress made in "climate change" and mine the shit out of every resource available. The first time Al Gore said a word they blow his head off.

Maybe Progressives DO need to be in charge for a while. Many people are used to keeping their heads down and staying quiet. Not Antifa and the Progressives. As soon as the Muslims or Russians or Chinese take over the place they'd put a quick stop to the antics of Antifa and people like the PCCC.

LGBT agenda? NOPE! Gone. Climate Change? MINE FASTER! Foreign Policy? HAHA! No America=no one is safe! Do you think the French, or the Brits, or the Aussies are going to come save people from themselves?

Forget about keeping anyone in line; anarchy will reign. That's when the folks who have been keeping their heads down, and who have 320 million guns, which fortunately haven't all been registered (sucks to be in NY, CA, and WA state among others) will make their presence know.

Or at least that's what would happen in a Michael Bay movie. Instead we're really just looking at the end of western civilization as we know it.
Old 06-23-2019, 08:32 AM   #4299
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Hopefully.

It's not just the institutions, because even good institutions have infected areas, it's entire departments that need to be avoided as plague infested no-go zones for anyone with a brain. Parents should NOT be sending their kid to a university for two-thirds of the bullshit degrees they offer. If your degree isn't linked directly to a defined career path, find another major.

My daughter is majoring in chemical engineering. While she's busy with calculus, chemistry, physics and the like, future coffee baristas in social justice oriented majors are 'finding themselves' by advocating for 'change...change...ANY CHANGE' to make themselves feel superior to others because "CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE IS GOOD!'

Fucking idiots. They're subsidizing the existence of the parasitic ideology they're having implanted in their puny infected brains, morons that they are, by borrowing for their garbage degree. Good on them!
Quote:
Old 06-24-2019, 12:02 PM   #4300
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Fucking idiots. They're subsidizing the existence of the parasitic ideology they're having implanted in their puny infected brains, morons that they are, by borrowing for their garbage degree. Good on them!
They are lucky Bernie Sanders has their back introducing his bill to destroy the 1.6 Trillion in Student loan debt.

Now you can follow your passion for basket weaving to the PHD level and never pay a dime*

*Except when it comes out in the taxes, but that isn't real money, right?