1 Replies, 160 Views
Red Dead Redemption 2...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 06:32 AM
7 Replies, 393 Views

Old 03-18-2018, 06:57 PM   #1261
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

They didn't foresee more drugs in schools with legalizing pot? Really? Do liberals ever actually use their brains at all?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:42 AM   #1262
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
I wouldn't go celebrating just yet. It's pretty common, enough there's a whole reddit for it with gems like this:

https://i.imgur.com/LoKVKN6.gifv

The impeachment isn't going to happen. Those 250 days or so since he took office has also included 250 days of bitching, moaning, investigations crawling so far up everyone's ass from every anti-Trump organization (both on the left AND the right) and they STILL haven't turned up anything except more malfeasance from THE LEFT and their agents!

If the President was Obama instead of Trump the media would be tripping all over themselves to talk about how he's being railroaded, but instead he's Trump and he doesn't speak so good and he's a little gross and has a colorful and sometimes distasteful past.

You may not like Trump, you make think he is a sleeze ball and he's done some pretty slimy things but there is NOTHING unlawful about his election nor is there anything unlawful about what he's done as President.

The best the left can hope for at this point is the dems "take over" the House and Senate and we end up where we were with Obama where... oh yeah, they ALSO got nothing done. But you guys all enjoy that as he's packing the benches with judges up and down the coasts and at all levels where decisions with REAL lasting consequences will be made for years and even generations of legal precedent.

While Jeff Sessions FINALLY gets off his ass and deals with Sanctuary Cities using Federal Funds to shield Felons and the Supreme Court finally takes on meaningful cases because they won't be able to dodge every 2nd Amendment case that hits their lists forever and they're forced to finally deal with refugee and immigration as it pertains to the Constitution. They can't dodge these serious challenges forever. Oh and with Kennedy retiring this summer and Ginsberg ready to keel over it means Trump will likely be able to replace a fake conservative Justice Kennedy who has enjoyed a long run of social engineering from the bench (apparently reading a different Constitution than the one I read) and definitely a ultra left justice.

True enough, we very much understand what the left thinks of us. We HAVE gotten the message over the last 250 days. We are dumb, rubes, racist, sexist, rednecks, probably fishbelly white, and if not white somehow dumb enough to be brainwashed by someone who is white.

Asking the left to respect us is fine. I don't expect it to happen. What *might* happen is a tolerance or, worse, a forced respect. You are able to pull that off on occasion. Like how half of your post was bullshit insults to Trump and the other half came off as trying to be reasonable.

Agree to disagree. There's a principle, I forget the name of it but it's part of game theory, where if someone thinks their getting a raw deal they will more likely choose to go with ZERO than anything.

I think there was a Game Show that used a similar principle.

For example if I am given the chance to get $1 million bucks but I have to split it with someone and they have to agree with the split. The trick is I can only make 2 offers to a single person. If that person doesn't accept then the money goes poof.

The chances that person will be satisfied with anything less than 40% is actually very low.

Of course it's in my best interest to convince the other party to take the lowest possible split BUT it is in my interest to make sure the split is large enough to actually entice the person to accept the split.

It turns out the person would rather walk away with NOTHING rather than something if they think you're trying to rip them off. Even though even getting 1% of that million bucks is 1% more than they would have had in any circumstance.

Why can't people be happy they got some of their money. Because others got MORE money? And they are going to get it longer than some are going to get their break? Sheesh?

"John got a $500 bonus and I only got $400. What a fucking rip-off!" And WE'RE the greedy ones?

Nice, another buried insult. Fake respect!

You lefties are good at that, keep working that angle for 2018 and 2020, I'm sure us stupid, sexist, rube/racist, whities are sure to fall for it over and over again. Like you said, being outright insulting didn't work super well though Hillary is still beating the drum on that in India.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-sold-4...ocratic-802613

If this isn't Trump money laundering with a Russian oligarch I would be surprised. I don't know if Trump will get caught/impeached but this is sketchy as hell and with the current facts there are not really any plausible explanations for this outside of an illegal transaction.

It was bought sight unseen and then demolished so even Trump's own explanation for the massive increase in property value makes no sense.

I doubt mueller will end his investigation until after the elections and if the GOP does get rolled I think he will get impeached in the dem controlled congress and possibly lose in the GOP controlled senate because the GOP will be trying to salvage their party. If the GOP does well in midterms I think nothing will happen to Trump.

Hard to predict the future of course, but the current indicators suggest a dem sweep of congress in november. There is a lot of time until then though so anything could happen.

Honestly Trump might be better off firing Mueller now and forcing things to a head while it is still somewhat unclear if he has a mandate from the GOP electorate. If that happens I have no idea how it will shake out. They might just wait until midterms and then it will play out the same way though.

Last edited by Eats; 03-19-2018 at 01:02 AM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:30 AM   #1263
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post

If this isn't Trump money laundering with a Russian oligarch I would be surprised. I don't know if Trump will get caught/impeached but this is sketchy as hell and with the current facts there are not really any plausible explanations for this outside of an illegal transaction.

It was bought sight unseen and then demolished so even Trump's own explanation for the massive increase in property value makes no sense.

I doubt mueller will end his investigation until after the elections and if the GOP does get rolled I think he will get impeached in the dem controlled congress and possibly lose in the GOP controlled senate because the GOP will be trying to salvage their party. If the GOP does well in midterms I think nothing will happen to Trump.

Hard to predict the future of course, but the current indicators suggest a dem sweep of congress in november. There is a lot of time until then though so anything could happen.

Honestly Trump might be better off firing Mueller now and forcing things to a head while it is still somewhat unclear if he has a mandate from the GOP electorate. If that happens I have no idea how it will shake out. They might just wait until midterms and then it will play out the same way though.
What's your feelings on the slush fund clinton foundation? A ok? You betcha! How bout all her donations from SA and other countries that hate us, is that ok too? Hey how about Obozo giving billions to Iran without congressional approval, can we get a special council for that too? Oh wait I forgot we only weaponize the government against conservatives.

BTW are those the same indicators that said Hillary was a 99% chance presidential elect? The majority of Americans are simply tired of you people, but hey keep living in that fantasy world.

Last edited by SpectralThundr; 03-19-2018 at 01:40 AM..
Old 03-19-2018, 02:02 AM   #1264
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
What's your feelings on the slush fund clinton foundation? A ok? You betcha! How bout all her donations from SA and other countries that hate us, is that ok too? Hey how about Obozo giving billions to Iran without congressional approval, can we get a special council for that too? Oh wait I forgot we only weaponize the government against conservatives.
Thank you for your contribution of partisan bias and deflection to my unbiased analysis.

Hillary isn't president, if she was she probably would already be impeached by now. Also this has nothing to do with anything.

I'm not sure how what Obama did with the Iran payment is even illegal. Also that isn't even corruption anyway. Also it has nothing to do with this situation and is just more deflection. Whether Obama should've been impeached or not has nothing to do with Trump's alleged corruption.

Corruption isn't ok from democrats or republicans. It should be investigated and prosecuted. If americans don't believe that anymore then this country is heading in a terrible direction.

If these things you are talking about were actually illegal there was nothing stopping the republican house and senate from taking action, which they did with the IRS. I think its more likely that these things you are mentioning were not really illegal and are just conservative talking points/deflection.

Quote:
BTW are those the same indicators that said Hillary was a 99% chance presidential elect? The majority of Americans are simply tired of you people, but hey keep living in that fantasy world.
Special election results are not the same as pollster data. However, pollster data does suggest that Trump holding a rally for Saccone may have actually hurt him and not helped. Pollster data is imperfect of course, but that doesn't mean it is completely useless.

Also the majority of americans voted for hillary unless you really want to get into conspiracy theory territory.

Last edited by Eats; 03-19-2018 at 02:45 AM..
Old 03-19-2018, 02:55 AM   #1265
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Thank you for your contribution of partisan bias and deflection to my unbiased analysis.

Hillary isn't president, if she was she probably would already be impeached by now. Also this has nothing to do with anything.

I'm not sure how what Obama did with the Iran payment is even illegal. Also that isn't even corruption anyway. Also it has nothing to do with this situation and is just more deflection. Whether Obama should've been impeached or not has nothing to do with Trump's alleged corruption.

Corruption isn't ok from democrats or republicans. It should be investigated and prosecuted. If americans don't believe that anymore then this country is heading in a terrible direction.

If these things you are talking about were actually illegal there was nothing stopping the republican house and senate from taking action, which they did with the IRS. I think its more likely that these things you are mentioning were not really illegal and are just conservative talking points/deflection.

Special election results are not the same as pollster data. However, pollster data does suggest that Trump holding a rally for Saccone may have actually hurt him and not helped. Pollster data is imperfect of course, but that doesn't mean it is completely useless.
You're claiming embezzlement and collusion based on a house sold that happened in 2008. OMG RUSSIAN COLLUSION!

So you are alright with a career politician receiving bribes and pay to play essentially. While bitching about how evil conservatives are? As for Iran, Obozo didn't have congressional approval, and the Justice department advised against him doing it. He did it anyway. Read up on his little deal, and the things he's done for Iran, oh and they're pursuing Nukes, so well done Barack Husein Obama!

Again having to do the legwork for you because you shitbags are too retarded to actually learn anything that CNN doesn't spoon feed you.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...release-236966

http://thehill.com/opinion/national-...asnt-worth-the

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...n-nuclear-deal

I question Clinton winning the popular vote, considering voter fraud and illegals. You may count those as legit, I certainly don't.
Old 03-19-2018, 03:13 AM   #1266
Eats
Developer

Quote:
You're claiming embezzlement and collusion based on a house sold that happened in 2008. OMG RUSSIAN COLLUSION!
I didn't say anything about Russian Collusion. You are setting up straw men again. Why would it be ok that this blatant money laundering happened?

Quote:
So you are alright with a career politician receiving bribes and pay to play essentially.
I don't understand how you think all this illegal shit is going down with the dems while the gop holds the house and the senate. They investigated Hillary Clinton more than any other politician in the history of the US. Also this is a terrible system of beliefs you have. We can't just descend to a system where all corruption is ok because someone got away with something one time. Blatant corruption needs to be investigated and prosecuted for people in office.

Quote:
While bitching about how evil conservatives are? As for Iran, Obozo didn't have congressional approval, and the Justice department advised against him doing it. He did it anyway. Read up on his little deal, and the things he's done for Iran, oh and they're pursuing Nukes, so well done Barack Husein Obama!

Again having to do the legwork for you because you shitbags are too retarded to actually learn anything that CNN doesn't spoon feed you.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...release-236966

http://thehill.com/opinion/national-...asnt-worth-the

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...n-nuclear-deal
"The money came from a little-known fund administered by the Treasury Department for settling litigation claims. The so-called Judgment Fund is taxpayer money Congress has permanently approved in the event it's needed, allowing the president to bypass direct congressional approval to make a settlement. The U.S. previously paid out $278 million in Iran-related claims by using the fund in 1991."

This is not illegal. This is just a treaty that you don't like. This is totally irrelevant.

Quote:
I question Clinton winning the popular vote, considering voter fraud and illegals. You may count those as legit, I certainly don't.
There is no credible evidence to back up this position. This is like me saying that I think the GOP used hacked voting machines to manipulate the vote. Also 2,864,974 fraudulent votes is insane.
Old 03-19-2018, 03:43 AM   #1267
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I didn't say anything about Russian Collusion. You are setting up straw men again. Why would it be ok that this blatant money laundering happened?

I don't understand how you think all this illegal shit is going down with the dems while the gop holds the house and the senate. They investigated Hillary Clinton more than any other politician in the history of the US. Also this is a terrible system of beliefs you have. We can't just descend to a system where all corruption is ok because someone got away with something one time. Blatant corruption needs to be investigated and prosecuted for people in office.

"The money came from a little-known fund administered by the Treasury Department for settling litigation claims. The so-called Judgment Fund is taxpayer money Congress has permanently approved in the event it's needed, allowing the president to bypass direct congressional approval to make a settlement. The U.S. previously paid out $278 million in Iran-related claims by using the fund in 1991."

This is not illegal. This is just a treaty that you don't like. This is totally irrelevant.

There is no credible evidence to back up this position. This is like me saying that I think the GOP used hacked voting machines to manipulate the vote. Also 2,864,974 fraudulent votes is insane.
There's plenty of credible evidence when you take FBI officials perjuring themselves into account. Obama weaponized the government against people who disagree with progressive policy, starting with the IRS and obviously going so far as the Intelligence Agencies as well. The majority of Americans want no one above the law. Regardless if the very vocal progressive MSM and jackholes like yourself think otherwise.
Old 03-19-2018, 04:33 AM   #1268
Eats
Developer

Quote:
There's plenty of credible evidence when you take FBI officials perjuring themselves into account. Obama weaponized the government against people who disagree with progressive policy, starting with the IRS and obviously going so far as the Intelligence Agencies as well. The majority of Americans want no one above the law. Regardless if the very vocal progressive MSM and jackholes like yourself think otherwise.
That is extremely circumstantial evidence to the point of absurdity. That same "evidence" could be used to support the obama fema camps conspiracy with the same level of credibility.

"President Barack Obama soon will institute martial law and cancel or nullify the election in November, after which his Federal Emergency Management Agency will disarm and herd all the anti-abortion, religious-right, gun-owning, home-schooling folks into secret “FEMA camps” that his administration has spent years preparing."

If the dems could marshal almost 3 million fake votes then how on earth did they lose not only the presidential election, but also did not gain control of the senate or the house? That is way more fake votes than they needed to win. Your whole conspiracy makes no sense.

Also you seem to want Trump to be above the law.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:59 AM   #1269
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:

Have you looked at the timeframe involved in this deal before concluding no plausible explanations?
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:35 AM   #1270
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
That is extremely circumstantial evidence to the point of absurdity.
Rejecting someone's evidence due to it being circumstantial after making a claim based on circumstantial evidence... This perfectly fits the thread title.

On a different note, I am not a libertarian but I really like John Stossel. For example, remember when evil Donald Trump pulled the US out of the Paris Climate Accord?

Old 03-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #1271
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Have you looked at the timeframe involved in this deal before concluding no plausible explanations?
He saw a Time article and became an expert. You know as well as I do once a progressive confirms their bias from the MSM echo chamber, that's good enough for them.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:09 PM   #1272
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I am open to alternative explanations, but it is Donald Trump who offered the alternative explanation that makes no sense. The property market also didn't rise that much in the timeframe we are talking about. In 2008 most of the florida property market was underwater.

I have not heard or seen a legitimate alternative explanation.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:13 PM   #1273
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
Rejecting someone's evidence due to it being circumstantial after making a claim based on circumstantial evidence... This perfectly fits the thread title.
You are right, what SpectralThundr is saying is as legitimate as what I am saying. They make the same amount of sense....

Are you really incapable of setting your biases aside to see how ridiculous what you are saying is? You behave like a pack of dogs who are unable to see any reason at all because of your tribalism.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:16 PM   #1274
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
That happens when your head is up your ass.

So...how is human sex identification determined, Eats?
So...when does human life begin, Eats?

These are softballs, buddy. T-ball level science. Try not to whiff. lulz.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:20 PM   #1275
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
You behave like a pack of dogs who are unable to see any reason at all because of your tribalism.
This quote is just so damn good.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:42 PM   #1276
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
You are right, what SpectralThundr is saying is as legitimate as what I am saying. They make the same amount of sense....

Are you really incapable of setting your biases aside to see how ridiculous what you are saying is? You behave like a pack of dogs who are unable to see any reason at all because of your tribalism.
You're aware the IRS had to actually apologize and promise not to target people based on their political leanings right? That actually happened it isn't bias, it's reality.
https://www.npr.org/2017/10/27/56030...rvative-groups

You're aware Obama's state department sold Uranium to Russia right?
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...s-in-testimony
You're also aware Comey lied under oath and Mccabe was under investigation before Trump was even president right? When you're talking about things that have been proven to have actually occurred it's not simply confirming bias, it's stating reality.

What we have is actual documented proof that the Obama administration weaponized the government against his politic opponents and also made some pretty questionable decisions that helped those who hate America.

All you have is a real estate deal that happened a decade ago, before Trump had a single thing to do with politics on a grand scale of being directly IN politics, to try and claim some sort of embezzlement or "Russian Collusion"

Again those on the left don't deal in facts while trying to claim conservatives are full of it. The difference is Eats? Reality and facts don't agree with you.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:43 PM   #1277
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
That happens when your head is up your ass.

These are softballs, buddy. T-ball level science. Try not to whiff. lulz.
Terran: Deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect.

I mean really that is almost all of you here. You can't even provide real arguments or discourse about the actual topic, but instead try to justify bad behavior by attempting to draw an equivalence to other bad behavior which is meaningless and can justify any illegal action. I don't even know why you would bring that because why would anyone think ANY of the bad behavior was acceptable?

There is no point in having a conversation where the other side won't address the issue.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:53 PM   #1278
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Actually, I made not comment at all on what you or Spectral were saying, I simply pointed out the hypocrisy in your post.

So you make claims on what is clearly circumstantial information, yet then you start laying into Spectral for posting what you feel is circumstantial information.

That's literally hypocrisy 101.

Quote:
This is like a person with autism calling someone else retarded. I just... holy cow...
Old 03-19-2018, 03:19 PM   #1279
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect.
Damn, boy...you WHIFFED, and with ironic hilarity, too!

Again, slowly:

T-ball, baby. Swing slowly.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:40 PM   #1280
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Thank you [Spectral] for your contribution of partisan bias and deflection to my unbiased analysis.
I don't think unbiased means what you think it means.

Quote:
I am open to alternative explanations, but it is Donald Trump who offered the alternative explanation that makes no sense. The property market also didn't rise that much in the timeframe we are talking about. In 2008 most of the florida property market was underwater.

No, in 2008 most of Florida's property was not underwater.

The property was bought by the previous owner in 1988 for $12.08 million ($25,030,000 2017 dollars). Trump bought it from a bank in 2004, since the property had been foreclosed on, for $41.35 million ($53,656,000 2017 dollars). He attempted to sell the property at $125 million and then $120 million in 2006. Trump sold it for $95 million ($108,156,000 2017 dollars). Trump did some amount of renovations, claiming $25 million worth of renovations, but the true number is not known.

The price the property was purchased for in 1988 versus what the bank sold it for in 2004, which sold it in foreclosure and not during the height the real estate boom, saw an increase of 242.3% (not inflation adjusted). Trump went up 129.7% with his sale (also not inflation adjusted). Does this mean he didn't launder money? No. However, it means the deal wasn't nearly as absurd as people tend to make it, as real estate dealings are wacky to begin with.

Are these types of purchases by the extremely wealthy odd? To you and I, probably -- but it doesn't appear to be to people in the class:
Quote:
Zuckerberg, whose wealth Forbes estimates at more than $50 billion, began buying the two two-story houses and two single-story houses around his property in 2012 after learning of a developer’s plan to build a large house next door, the San Francisco Chronicle reports. He’s said to have paid more than $30 million in total for the properties—including one he bought for $14 million, even though it was valued at the time at $3.71 million.
Then there is the fact that the Russian - reportedly hiding assets from his now ex-wife - who bought the home appears to be setting up to sell it, having applied to cut the property into three parcels in hopes of a profit of his own. If the Russian's plan was to split the property into 3 parts, demolish the buildings, and sell it, why would he care to inspect what as there? One of the lots reportedly sold for $34.34 million.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote