Last post by Mad Max RW
Today 10:34 AM
6 Replies, 524 Views

Old 06-19-2018, 05:44 PM   #1721
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Well, that settles it. I guess we should just ignore science entirely!

If you excuse me, I need to go ground myself (Earthing is so in right now) while I have a drop or two of my favorite tincture to re-align my chakras. It helps to keep my healing crystals handy.
Kill that nonsense and start eating right and working out. Become a bone crushing pussy destroying man!!

!!!BIPOLAR GAINZ!!!
Old 06-19-2018, 06:07 PM   #1722
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
BRB i have to go take my meds, get drunk and beat my wife and dog, then jump in my 74 Ford pickup and go fishing with guns and punch myself in my little dick screaming why god why?
Truer words have ne'er been spoken.

#Congrats-8/20!

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:20 PM   #1723
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Truer words have ne'er been spoken.

#Congrats-8/20!
Thanks, its a start. I'm getting old though, we'll see.
Old 06-20-2018, 01:39 PM   #1724
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Hey, one thing that was missed in all this Gaming Addiction being added as a mental illness is how gender based mental illnesses are no longer mental illnesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The WHO
Gender incongruence, meanwhile, has also been moved out of mental disorders in the ICD, into sexual health conditions. The rationale being that while evidence is now clear that it is not a mental disorder, and indeed classifying it in this can cause enormous stigma for people who are transgender, there remain significant health care needs that can best be met if the condition is coded under the ICD.
Is the evidence clear? Is it clear that a problem which causes 40% of the people afflicted with it to commit suicide not a mental disorder? Is it clear an affliction which causes someone to deny actual provable real facts is not a mental disorder?

"Are you going to believe your own science or what I am telling you? Oh, science? Well shit, I guess we'll change science."

The US just removed itself from the laughable UN Human Rights Council (which was anything but), maybe it's time to ignore the World Health Organization which clearly doesn't really seem to give a shit about actual health or it would be trying to address problems instead of coddle people and cater to their delusions.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 05:39 PM   #1725
blackzc
Evil Dead

Video game addiction, which is basically watching too much TV (because let be honest, video games suck and are just a bit better than tv) is more harmful than cutting off your cock, growing breast and getting HIV as soon as possible so you dont have to worry about it anymore.

I know who my enemy is. Do you?

An enemy.... not someone i cry about over their hypocrisy and double standards, therefore allowing them to yield power over me (this is cucking)... Hypocrisy is what enemies do. That's why they are your enemy. They are the antithesis to who you are.

Im just sayin again, pointing out double standards is silly. Does the left do this? No. Because they own the default consensus. Must find better reasons for the right to become the consensus, not more (not fair, double standards nonsense). They never played by our rules, and thats why they have prevailed over the past 50 years. They have clearly defined who their enemy is. We have not. We still operate from a moral framework that is not applicable to our situation im afraid.

All that bullshit aside, video games are a problem. But no more a problem than social media. Which is still a big problem.

To beat the left, we will have to become them in some regards, unfortunately. It will have to be about winning, not morals and values. They use those against us.

Last edited by blackzc; 06-20-2018 at 05:51 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 07:48 PM   #1726
RAV
Knight

My most important goal is not to defeat the Left, but to have a future that is less than horrifying.

And the only way to achieve that is by figuring out values that bring out more of the good in people.

Thus when I critisize the Left, I want to help liberals become the best possible version of themselves.

We need more good people. We need more than one perspective to navigate the problems we face. We do need help.

I know that aiming for the best is tougher than most anything, but I am willing to go the extra mile to see this through.

I'm glad that the most prominent speakers towards that goal are the likes of Jordan Peterson, Jonathan Haidt, and many more.

But most of all, I think it is important to concentrate on improving yourself and figuring out how to lead your own life better, in the most practical way possible.

I think that some divert their attention away from the most significant factors to their personal success and get lost in the least important.

There are very few individuals that would benefit from ideological identity politics and race wars. You are not one of them.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 07:58 PM   #1727
Terran
Evil Dead

The 1971 Stanford Prison Experiment: PEER REVIEWED research! The gold standard! Also...phony shit!

Quote:
The Stanford prison experiment established Zimbardo as perhaps the most prominent living American psychologist. He became the primary author of one of the field’s most popular and long-running textbooks, Psychology: Core Concepts, and the host of a 1990 PBS video series, Discovering Psychology, which gained wide usage in high school and college classes and is still screened today. Both featured the Stanford prison experiment.
Quote:
In another blow to the experiment’s scientific credibility, Haslam and Reicher’s attempted replication, in which guards received no coaching and prisoners were free to quit at any time, failed to reproduce Zimbardo’s findings. Far from breaking down under escalating abuse, prisoners banded together and won extra privileges from guards, who became increasingly passive and cowed. According to Reicher, Zimbardo did not take it well when they attempted to publish their findings in the British Journal of Social Psychology.

“We discovered that he was privately writing to editors to try to stop us getting published by claiming that we were fraudulent,” Reicher told me.

Despite Zimbardo’s intervention, the journal decided to publish Reicher and Haslam’s article, alongside a commentary by Zimbardo in which he wrote, “I believe this alleged ‘social psychology field study’ is fraudulent and does not merit acceptance by the social psychological community in Britain, the United States or anywhere except in media psychology.”

“Ultimately,” said Reicher, “what we discovered was that we weren’t in a scientific debate, which is what we thought we were in. We were in a commercial rivalry. At that point he was very keen on getting the Hollywood film out.”
Science. Flip a fucking coin. Toss a drunk monkey, call heads or tails. Puke up Campbell's alphabet soup and try to spell with it as you throw it up. Just as reliable.

Old 06-21-2018, 08:13 PM   #1728
Terran
Evil Dead

Pelosi regarding illegal immigrant family separations in 2014 under Obama: It's not a crisis, it's an opportunity."

ACLU: Free speech is great and all, but millennial progressives hate it, so...well, we don't like it so much any more either.

Old 06-22-2018, 10:31 AM   #1729
Whimbrel
Subhuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
My most important goal is not to defeat the Left, but to have a future that is less than horrifying.

And the only way to achieve that is by figuring out values that bring out more of the good in people.

Thus when I critisize the Left, I want to help liberals become the best possible version of themselves.

We need more good people. We need more than one perspective to navigate the problems we face. We do need help.

I know that aiming for the best is tougher than most anything, but I am willing to go the extra mile to see this through.

I'm glad that the most prominent speakers towards that goal are the likes of Jordan Peterson, Jonathan Haidt, and many more.

But most of all, I think it is important to concentrate on improving yourself and figuring out how to lead your own life better, in the most practical way possible.

I think that some divert their attention away from the most significant factors to their personal success and get lost in the least important.

There are very few individuals that would benefit from ideological identity politics and race wars. You are not one of them.
Great sentiment, although I would suggest that in your pursuit of it you remember to criticise conservatives and liberals with the same standards.

Meanwhile, back on topic, I will say that once again, the left, and particularly the hysterical media on the left, is going way, way, way overboard and in the wrong direction regarding Melania Trump and the coat she wore to visit the detained kids in Texas yesterday. Seriously, WTF. I think even an idiot could tell that she A. did care about the immigrants, and B. Has every right to give the finger to the press after all the ungodly shit that has been dumped on her and her family because of her husband being elected. Sure, maybe it was an unfortunate choice of words and maybe it was a political miscalculation, although I kind of applaud it, but this notion that she was being callous and cavalier about the kids she was going to see is pure bullshit. It is unnecessary, rightfully diminishes the seriousness and credibility of every source that has run with it, and increases partisan strife and anger for no benefit. Couldn't they just keep their fucking mouths closed on this one and give the first lady credit for doing a decent and compassionate thing. This kind of shit has been going on for years and it does nothing to unite the country of fix anything. Fucking assholes.
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 10:50 AM   #1730
Eats
Developer

Pretty sure it was just a jacket and she is not the brightest bulb. Ironically I think she came here on an einstein visa somehow...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43256318

'Later, President Donald Trump said the jacket's message was a shot at the media.
"'I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?' written on the back of Melania's jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!" he tweeted.
But a Republican close to the White House sent along a note to say that this explanation of the coat is "revisionist history."
This Republican, who is supportive of Trump, but skeptical of some of what they consider to be the administration's ham-handedness, says there was an urgent meeting among communications staff about how to fix this after it was becoming a story.
It's unclear who, exactly, first had the idea to say her coat's message was directed at the media. But it quickly won approval in the West Wing and by the President.
This Republican is citing conversations with people in West Wing who "were proud of themselves" for coming up with the explanation. It is true that they knew the media would overplay it, so that's why they devised it.'

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/polit...ket/index.html
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 11:21 AM   #1731
Terran
Evil Dead

FBI guilty of clear bias.

Quote:
That the agents spoke about Trump instead changes nothing of import: It provides direct evidence of an illicit motive. That evidence is backed up with the additional circumstantial evidence consisting of anti-Trump and pro-Hillary messages exchanged by Page and Strzok and the other unnamed agents.

Applying the indirect method of proof is equally damning. Hillary and Trump are similarly situated, yet in investigating allegations of illegality, the FBI approached the cases differently.
The IG report on the Russia investigation is going to be a hoot for the Dems. Schiff and his sycophants have gone radio silent. They know what's coming. It's going to hurt.

Old 06-22-2018, 11:55 AM   #1732
Eats
Developer

Because accidental failure to properly secure emails and treason are equally concerning...
Old 06-22-2018, 12:11 PM   #1733
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Because accidental failure to properly secure emails and treason are equally concerning...
Because selling weapons grade uranium isn't considered treason.
We have more proof of Obama/Kerry collusion with Iran, where's the special investigation for that?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 12:12 PM   #1734
Whimbrel
Subhuman

Quote:
Pretty sure it was just a jacket and she is not the brightest bulb. Ironically I think she came here on an einstein visa somehow...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/polit...ket/index.html
OK, forgetting the revisionist history part for a moment, who cares why she wore it or what the message meant? Can we really pretend that she was implying she doesn't care about the detainees? The fact that anybody thought this should be a story used to cast shade on her going to the detention areas is what pisses me off. That's not journalism. It's not information. It is just stirring the pot in a destructive way. It undermines the legitimacy of the media, proving that here actually is "fake news" coming from the left, but perhaps even more damning, is that it devalues the act of going to visit the detainees in the first place. If you cheapen the value of doing something good, what do you think happens next?

Now, I think she has a different sense of humor, probably some differences in her approach to English and the current culture, so I think she was saying, screw you if you want to keep talking shit about me. Whether that is to the president, the media, the people, whoever, I'm actually fine with it. Considering the stuff people say about her, I'm ok with her saying screw you back.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:14 PM   #1735
Whimbrel
Subhuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
We have more proof of Obama/Kerry collusion with Iran, where's the special investigation for that?
I see you have popped back up to show us all that you are still confused. Welcome back!

Now, maybe go back and find out what actually happened in that uranium deal.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:20 PM   #1736
Eats
Developer

Quote:
What is the strategic value of that for it to even make sense to you? Russia has 4300 nuclear warheads....

Quote:
For the treaty that every country signed? For brokering a treaty with another country in an official capacity?

Maybe you don't agree with it but its not treason.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:50 PM   #1737
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Accidental failure? I guess she accidentally tripped and *poof* a private server just appeared. Then she accidentally sent all those emails, accidentally had all those unsecured devices, accidentally her people destroyed those devices and tried Bitbleach to erase stuff, accidentally ordered maids to utilize the server, and accidentally ignored being advised what she was doing was wrong and a risk. Accidental indeed.

I remember all those crazy times I was just goofy around and accidentally ordered a private server to be setup. I mean, who hasn't, right?
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 12:58 PM   #1738
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I remember all those crazy times I was just goofy around and accidentally ordered a private server to be setup. I mean, who hasn't, right?
I assume her IT people advised her to do it and/or did it.

You imply that you think Hillary is computer savvy when I doubt she could tell you the difference between a browser and the internet and google. If she is anything like my parents or most old people those are probably all the same thing to her, and she doesn't even know what SMTP is. I wouldn't expect Trump to know that stuff either.

It doesn't really make sense that she intended to have an insecure email server.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:23 PM   #1739
Booda
Beam another Blast

Quote:
It doesn't really make sense that she intended to have an insecure email server.
If you can't figure that one out then there really isn't much hope for you.
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:25 PM   #1740
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
...accidental failure to properly secure emails....

Because you're a partisan moron.
Because setting up your own unsecure server for government correspondence is idiotic and illegal.
Because sending and receiving government correspondence from a hostile foreign state on your unsecured server is idiotic.

Because telling your NSA to stand down instead of responding to Russian cyber attacks is real treason, brought to you by Obumbles and his acolytes.