Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 07:50 AM
0 Replies, 273 Views

Old 12-26-2014, 09:06 PM   #61
shadow763
Lord of Woe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I'm sure all four of you are enjoying it.
God this. I am surprised Nintendo actually has a multiplayer game people are playing online. Their online is such a clusterfuck in general I am surprised it doesn't self-immolate. I am even more surprised you still don't have to exchange codes to be able to do anything together. Damn that shit was lame.
shadow763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 09:28 PM   #62
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I'm sure all four of you are enjoying it.

Old 12-27-2014, 03:45 AM   #63
Suicidal ShiZuru
Mutual Hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow763 View Post
I would disagree that the PS4 Plus games have been of poor quality. There are only so many titles available, they really can't just give them all to you. Compared to Xbox they are light years better. But whatever.
People tend to forget about the contractual obligations they have as well as still wanting to make the most profit. I have a free backlog on PS4, PS3 and Vita of free games why would I complain? Most who speak negativity about the PSN extras probably missed out on most of them already and haven't had a continuous subscription.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow763 View Post
That being said people running DDoS are some of the biggest talentless pussies around. Who the fuck can't run a DDoS on something?
A basic attack can be stopped almost as fast as it began from a single source, sure. It's like the difference between a group of friends egging a house or the entire neighborhood planning a simultaneous affront on one house and not giving up until the grocery store stops selling them eggs... But this large scale continuous attack takes mad skill and coordination alongside some decent planning.

On top of all the DRM issues and how always online consoles are fucking ludicrous the simple fact remains that these large companies are total Jews when it comes to security. If they hired to proper people to do the job this wouldn't be happening as often and the damage would be mitigated. Right now is an odd time in IT and there are a lot of gray areas and loopholes out there people don't want to admit and the private corporations keep hidden from the public along with the government and situations being allowed to happen to gather data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSPfreak View Post
IIRC there was some other shit about PSN going down from some hacking job a few weeks ago, right? I actually haven't has a single day without PSN problems since THEN.
This has nothing to do with the previous leaks try to fucking pay attention for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSPfreak View Post
may have misinterpreted what the exact thing was Elektro was saying but that's how you came off (and usually do come off), and I rested easy either way seeing as you usually do go out of your way to be a cynical douchebag. I mean, you criticizing someone for a lack of, "critical thought" is like Cliffy B criticizing someone for being a childish douchebag. You lack critical thought ALL the time, especially highlighted for your tendency of assaulting someone verbally (and not in an adult manner) and then firing 1 shot or 2 off before running away rather than make a counterpoint or admit defeat. So no worries.
The way I "come off" has nothing to do with your inability to comprehend basic text. If I'm too "cynical" then you can suck a cock and deal with it, like an "adult", instead of being a whiny off topic bitch all the time. Once again you failed to understand the actual post and went full retard like the butt hurt little girl you are. You ask for a counter point constantly yet fail to realize you never made an actual point or formed an actual argument to begin with.

Last edited by Suicidal ShiZuru; 12-27-2014 at 04:06 AM..
Suicidal ShiZuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:08 AM   #64
RocketMagnet
Evil Dead

BBC interviewed one of the people responsible.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02g06gs

Claims MS should be able to stop them as basically says he's a social recluse with limited skills and even he can bring these networks down... he doesn't come over very well and just sounds like he's doing it for kicks... but it's only a portion of the interview so maybe he gives his reasons no matter how misguided.

Ultimately IMO it's simply kids/young adults doing modern day vandalism with no real agenda other than to feel important. Shame they can't put their efforts into something useful.

IMO there is little point catching and punishing these individuals as there is a constant stream of new "talent" growing through this stage, it's up to the corporate world to prevent these sorts of attacks with technical solutions. Make it hard enough and you'll cut out most of the problems, your then left with the true clever kids who need catching and just need pointing in the right direction to use their brains for something useful.
RocketMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:48 AM   #65
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic Pope View Post
[Redacted 5 color image. Too complex for Wii U.]

Man up and rock with the ladies of PS4!

Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:13 AM   #66
Judas
Evil Dead

Lizard dicks think their funny and smart..
I can't wait till the fed get a hold of their dumb asses.
Then I will laugh at their tears.
They will get some prison lovin' from some eyeball tatooed freaks.
Judas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:16 AM   #67
TUT
Evil Dead

Master Race reports no online issues.
TUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 12:05 PM   #68
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal ShiZuru View Post
The way I "come off" has nothing to do with your inability to comprehend basic text. If I'm too "cynical" then you can suck a cock and deal with it, like an "adult"
TIL you need to suck a cock like an adult to understand posts on the internet.

Also Emab you need better mocking techniques but don't do what SS just play Dragon's Crown!
Old 12-27-2014, 01:00 PM   #69
Suicidal ShiZuru
Mutual Hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic Pope View Post
TIL you need to suck a cock like an adult to understand posts on the internet.

Also Emab you need better mocking techniques but don't do what SS just play Dragon's Crown!
Yeah that reads a bit wrong... Hopefully you didn't go out and suck on a cock.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:46 PM   #70
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

I'm more concerned about your requirements for manhood.
Old 12-27-2014, 04:06 PM   #71
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:02 PM   #72
Suicidal ShiZuru
Mutual Hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emabulator View Post
This reminded me that I need to go get a physical and have my prostate massaged. Thanks.
Old 12-28-2014, 01:06 PM   #73
TyphoidMarty
Reaper

Quote:
Hey don't worry! It's not greedy incompetent companies with outdated or insufficient security measures who are responsible it's all those evil hackers and terrorists. H.R. 4681 and continued government spying will save the internet!
Yes, they have done a bang up job so far ahhh I remember when the DMCA was the meanest kid on the playground
Old 12-29-2014, 08:24 PM   #74
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaliusbronius View Post
Yeah, you're right, it's Sony's fault that the hackers are preventing me from getting online right now... you're an idiot. I'm assuming you run around and say don't hate the player hate the game? I hope you fucking die a horrible death along with these hackers. Not to mention, you're an idiot. It probably sucks being you, being an idiot, life is probably hard for you. I would get some education or surround yourself around stupid people so life isn't so depressing. I'm assuming you do, which would be your family or dumbass friends that listen to your crap. Or maybe you don't have any friends or family which is why you are on this forum saying idiot things because you're hoping maybe other people on the internet will think that you are important and have deep, intelligent things to say. Too bad you're an idiot and what you said probably took the same intelligence that my cat has to take a shit in the litter box.
Win!*

* And by that, I mean total loss. I literally felt my intelligence diminish as I read your post.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:18 PM   #75
PSPfreak
Banned

Quote:
This has nothing to do with the previous leaks try to fucking pay attention for once.
What I was emphasizing was that I've been having problems with PSN since THEN. That's not necessarily (not suggestive, at least) relevant AT ALL so as usual you bash someone for not doing something you don't do at all, either. What new.
PSPfreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
douchebaggery, haxored, psn, xbox live