Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 04:05 PM
50 Replies, 1,538 Views

Old 12-09-2019, 12:18 PM   #5161
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Speaking of policy choices benefiting a politician personally.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...in_return.html
Nope. Those book deals were highly profitable for the publishers as stand alone deals. If it was a bribe the publisher should be losing money on the books, not making a shrewd business deal/investment with huge profitable returns.

https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/...n-mystery.html
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:23 PM   #5162
Eats
Developer

I don't really want to end up on a government watch list so can you chill with the blatant antisemitic bullshit that has nothing to do with this thread.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:38 PM   #5163
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Nope. Those book deals were highly profitable for the publishers as stand alone deals. If it was a bribe the publisher should be losing money on the books, not making a shrewd business deal/investment with huge profitable returns.

https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/...n-mystery.html
Haha, that's stupid. Bribes happen because they benefit both/all parties. It's true that your initial investment of a bribe requires you to lay out some cash etc, the end result should be profitable for both the briber and the bribee, financially or otherwise. Another instance of double standards from Eats.

Quote:
chill with the blatant antisemitic bullshit that has nothing to do with this thread.
This I agree with 100%. Nobody else here wants to go down this rabbit hole with you Spec or whoever this new guy is. I have no trouble lambasting Marxists but I'm personally sick of "da jooooooos" talk and you're not getting people to bite.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 02:44 PM   #5164
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Haha, that's stupid. Bribes happen because they benefit both/all parties. It's true that your initial investment of a bribe requires you to lay out some cash etc, the end result should be profitable for both the briber and the bribee, financially or otherwise. Another instance of double standards from Eats.
Both parties don't benefit from both sides of a bribe. It is a transaction where each party benefits from one side of the transaction. Like a payment of money in exchange for an illegal service. Examples: Ukraine announcing a fake investigation of Biden for Money, paying a judge to make a ruling, paying customs to look the other way on an inspection.

If the publisher is benefitting from the book deal how is it a payment for a bribe and not just a good business deal? It stands by itself as a good deal for both parties separate from any other transaction. It doesn't depend on any other deal. It would be a good deal for any book publisher to sign off on.

Last edited by Eats; 12-09-2019 at 03:14 PM..
Old 12-09-2019, 02:58 PM   #5165
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Can't wait for US Attorney John Durham's indictments to come down, pegging the final nail in the coffin of your three year 'muh Russia' coup attempt fail.
It's been a sort of open secret for a while that this isn't happening. Maybe some low level people, but the Durham report isn't going to say what you want it to say.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:06 PM   #5166
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I don't really want to end up on a government watch list so can you chill with the blatant antisemitic bullshit that has nothing to do with this thread.
Being critical of Zionism is hardly antisemitic. To know who rules over you, simply look to who you can't criticize.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 03:08 PM   #5167
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
Yes, but what he's accused of doesn't seem to be illegal by itself. Trump offered a deal to Ukraine along the lines of "I will give you X if you give me Y". That's not illegal. So all the witnesses testifying that that happened seems pointless. You want to change that to "I will give you X if you give my Y, because Y is of major personal benefit to me". But you're never going to be able to prove the because part, leaving you with just a normal deal between nations, nothing illegal about it.
a) There is testimony that Trump wanted Ukraine to specifically publicly announce an investigation, not engage in an actual real investigation. Leaving no other explanation except: "I will give you X if you give my Y, because Y is of major personal benefit to me". The money release wasn't contingent on the investigation, but the public announcement of it for personal political gain.

b)Trump does not have a record of anti-corruption work at all. He literally tried to publicly award government contracts to himself like 1-2 months ago.

c)The nature of these investigations is highly political and of personal benefit to him. If this is about anti-corruption work he would've already provided evidence of all the other anti-corruption work he is doing abroad.

d)Trump has also stopped people from testifying who can further confirm this. That is obstruction of justice, and the articles of impeachment against Nixon specifically included this charge for exactly this reason.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:11 PM   #5168
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Being critical of Zionism is hardly antisemitic. To know who rules over you, simply look to who you can't criticize.
Calling out people for their religion is not criticism. Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not involved in any zionist conspiracy. All you are engaging in is antisemitism.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:34 PM   #5169
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
a) There is testimony that Trump wanted Ukraine to specifically publicly announce an investigation, not engage in an actual real investigation. Leaving no other explanation except: "I will give you X if you give my Y, because Y is of major personal benefit to me". The money release wasn't contingent on the investigation, but the public announcement of it for personal political gain.
Eh, still seems very flimsy to me. Certainly far from conclusive proof.

Quote:
b)Trump does not have a record of anti-corruption work at all. He literally tried to publicly award government contracts to himself like 1-2 months ago.
Trump has an incredibly long history of saying he wants to go after corrupt democrats, like Hillary.

Quote:
c)The nature of these investigations is highly political and of personal benefit to him. If this is about anti-corruption work he would've already provided evidence of all the other anti-corruption work he is doing abroad.
He has been very consistent with his stance that he wants to pursue corrupt officials since his earliest campaign days, from Hillary to "drain the swamp". This isn't new.

Quote:
d)Trump has also stopped people from testifying who can further confirm this. That is obstruction of justice, and the articles of impeachment against Nixon specifically included this charge for exactly this reason.
Did I miss this being confirmed? Certainly possible, but I can't help but think this is wishful thinking.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:35 PM   #5170
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
It's been a sort of open secret for a while that this isn't happening. Maybe some low level people, but the Durham report isn't going to say what you want it to say.
Lol. You're hoping.

Durham came out today and clearly disagreed with the IG conclusion that the predicate for investigating Trump was sufficient. Barr also disagrees. Durham has subpoena power, meaning he's seeing information the IG cannot access.

Your shit is hitting the fan. The IG report was bad enough for you dingbat failures and your miserable banana-republic coup attempt.

It's happening. Good shit. Enjoy the show! I know I SURE AS HELL AM!
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 05:08 PM   #5171
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
All of them are blue! What is this clue?
OMG, these are blue too. Whatever the fuck shall we do?

Fuck off.

Quote:
Old 12-09-2019, 05:14 PM   #5172
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Calling out people for their religion is not criticism. Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not involved in any zionist conspiracy. All you are engaging in is antisemitism.
It has nothing to do with their religion at all. If you're too retarded to realize that, you shouldn't be at the adults table in regards to politics. You obviously have ZERO clue the amount of power Zionist Jews wield. That does not mean ALL Jews either. There is a very clear difference.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:31 PM   #5173
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Hell even Tucker is naming the Jew now. https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-new...son-henry-ford
Old 12-09-2019, 05:42 PM   #5174
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Lol. You're hoping.

Durham came out today and clearly disagreed with the IG conclusion that the predicate for investigating Trump was sufficient. Barr also disagrees. Durham has subpoena power, meaning he's seeing information the IG cannot access.

Your shit is hitting the fan. The IG report was bad enough for you dingbat failures and your miserable banana-republic coup attempt.

It's happening. Good shit. Enjoy the show! I know I SURE AS HELL AM!
Please bring your unique voice and ideas to these markets. Or wait for the 2020 ones if you want. You have a lot of ideas that would really be great for PredictIt.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...y-Dec-31,-2019

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...ember-31,-2019

Old 12-09-2019, 05:45 PM   #5175
Eats
Developer

Quote:
It has nothing to do with their religion at all. If you're too retarded to realize that, you shouldn't be at the adults table in regards to politics. You obviously have ZERO clue the amount of power Zionist Jews wield. That does not mean ALL Jews either. There is a very clear difference.
So just to be clear. You believe Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Stephen Breyer and Elena Kagan are active participants in a zionist conspiracy? Is that correct?
Old 12-09-2019, 05:55 PM   #5176
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
So just to be clear. You believe Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Stephen Breyer and Elena Kagan are active participants in a zionist conspiracy? Is that correct?
RBG is a feminist moron. And possibly a Zionist. It doesn't matter she'll be dead soon. Schumer and little Adam Schiff on the other hand? Likely Zionists.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:55 PM   #5177
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Please bring your unique voice and ideas to these markets.
Lulz. Winning is all that matters in politics. It's awesome.

Quote:
Old 12-09-2019, 05:55 PM   #5178
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Trump has an incredibly long history of saying he wants to go after corrupt democrats, like Hillary.

He has been very consistent with his stance that he wants to pursue corrupt officials since his earliest campaign days, from Hillary to "drain the swamp". This isn't new.
Anti-corruption doesn't mean going after your political opponents exclusively. That isn't anyone's interpretation of what that means. More people directly associated with Trumps campaign are in jail for corruption then anyone Trump's supposed "anti-corruption work" has put in jail, which currently stands at 0 people. We don't even need to count all of Trump's cabinet members who resigned in disgrace under corruption investigations.

If there is legitimate anti-corruption work then where is it? Trump has not come forward with other legitimate investigations he demanded into corruption because those investigations do not exist.

If your definition of anti-corruption is Trump pursuing the announcement of fake investigations into his political rivals, then that is just bribery with Ukraine. There is already testimony from everyone involved with Ukraine including people on Trumps team that he was doing exactly this.

Quote:
Did I miss this being confirmed? Certainly possible, but I can't help but think this is wishful thinking.
You mean that Trump is asserting executive privilege to stop people from testifying? That is confirmed, yes.

None of this really matters though. Trump is super guilty, but there isn't anything to say because even if we get further and more detailed additional confirmations, it isn't going to effect the outcome of the impeachment trial.

If this was a normal trial in federal court Trump would go to jail for sure, but it isn't and he won't.

Last edited by Eats; 12-09-2019 at 06:06 PM..
Old 12-09-2019, 06:00 PM   #5179
Eats
Developer

Quote:
RBG is a feminist moron. And possibly a Zionist. It doesn't matter she'll be dead soon.
It does matter because you are singling her out for her religion like an antisemitic piece of shit.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:23 PM   #5180
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
It does matter because you are singling her out for her religion like an antisemitic piece of shit.
Again you dumb shit it has zero to do with her religion and all to do with her politics. The two are not one and the same. Or is that too fucking hard for a low IQ useful idiot like yourself to figure out?

Feminism is cancer, much like the whole "diversity is strength" is marxist bullshit. What is strength is unity, not diversity.