Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 10:28 PM
2 Replies, 202 Views

Old 08-14-2019, 08:17 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Burning All Limits Need for Speed Heat Arrives on November 8th

Quote:
Ghost Games, an Electronic Arts studio, today announced Need for Speed Heat, the ultimate street racer versus cop fantasy. The game deepens and expands everything Need for Speed fans love – expressive customization, authentic urban car culture, and an immersive narrative that pulls you into the game.

Need for Speed Heat sends fans to Palm City, a brand-new open world where street racers have gathered to make their names known. By day, players compete in the Speedhunters Showdown, a sanctioned competition where they earn Bank to customize and upgrade their garage of high-performance cars. At night, players risk it all to build their Rep in underground races where a rogue police task force roams the streets, ready to take racers down and swipe all their earnings. The roads, the risks, and the rides never end in this street racer where a player can roll deep with their crew, build their garage full of hot cars, and make the city their nonstop playground.

“We’re delivering more options than ever before for players to be unique and make themselves known,” said Riley Cooper, Creative Director at Ghost Games. “Our fans have been clear that they want more cars, more customization, and more challenges, and we’re tuning up on every aspect. From your character’s style to your car’s performance and your driving style, we’re fuelling everyone’s creativity with this new game.”

Fans who pre-order the standard edition will get a K.S Edition styled Mitsubishi Evolution X. Pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition adds three K.S Edition styled cars (BMW i8 Coupe, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport), access to exclusive deluxe edition character clothing, and increased earnings of in-game currencies Bank and Rep. Anyone who pre-orders Need for Speed Heat in-game from Need for Speed Payback on any format will also get a 10% discount as a Loyalty Reward1.

Need for Speed Heat launches November 8, 2019 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Jump into the game first on November 5, 2019 with EA Access and Origin Access Basic to enjoy up to 10 hours of play time as part of the Play First Trial, or sign-up for Origin Access Premier to get full access on PC.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 08:17 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:04 AM   #3
karaliusbronius
Evil Dead

Trailer has me stoked, looks like a day one buy for me. I'm really looking forward to some more trailers/vids on it. I have a feeling I'm gonna like it a lot better than the last two.
karaliusbronius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:55 AM   #4
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Not sure why, but the "racer vs cop" thing does absolutely nothing for me. I'll stick to Forza Horizon 4. I don't like the street racer car look, either. The body kits are horrendous. It's like what your teenage son would do to your nice car if given the chance. Give me a stock Ford GT, an AMX/3, a Buick GNX, or even a WRX in the dirt or mud. BUT that said, it looks like if you're into that sort of thing, the game LOOKS promising.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:16 PM   #5
Metal Jesus
Evil Dead

To me, this doesn't look any different than the previous couple of NFS games. I just kinda feel like the series has lost its soul or unique feel. I'd love to get a remastered/remake of NFS: Hot Pursuit 2. That's the one where it had the Matrix-style slow mo effects. Track design on that one was all over the world too.
Old 08-14-2019, 02:56 PM   #6
Ghostblaze
Evil Dead

The last great NFS games were most wanted from 2005, shift series, hot pursuit from 2010. They have been making trash since then.
Ghostblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 12:44 AM   #7
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostblaze View Post
The last great NFS games were most wanted from 2005, shift series, hot pursuit from 2010. They have been making trash since then.
How could YOU not like games by a studio called GHOST?
Old 08-15-2019, 03:29 PM   #8
Nerevarine
Death Knight

They'd better create a new Motor City Online. But this will only happen in a parallel universe. Too bad.
Nerevarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 07:05 PM   #9
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

The OP image got me a little excited, I thought this was going to be some kind of neon racer ala Far Cry Blood Dragon or something. But it's just nothing more than Hot Pursuit under a different name? *sigh*
Old 08-15-2019, 08:34 PM   #10
Ghostblaze
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
How could YOU not like games by a studio called GHOST?
The same reason you don't like Spyro the Dragon
Ghostblaze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nfs heat