9 Replies, 317 Views

Old 10-24-2019, 06:42 PM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

The Last of Us Part II Delayed to May 29, 2020

Quote:
The Last of Us Part II Now Arrives May 29, 2020

To our fans,

Let me cut to the chase and get the news out of the way. The Last of Us Part II has a new release date of May 29, 2020.

I know. It was just about a month ago when we had our big blowout for the game, letting media play over two hours of it along with debuting our new story trailer and revealing the release date. The positive response we saw from our community was overwhelming. You can feel the energy among the team members. After working on something for so many years, it’s invigorating to get a glimpse of validation for all the hard work.

However, it was during the last few weeks, as we were closing out sections of the game, that we realized we simply didn’t have enough time to bring the entire game up to a level of polish we would call Naughty Dog quality. At this point we were faced with two options: compromise parts of the game or get more time. We went with the latter, and this new release date allows us to finish everything to our level of satisfaction while also reducing stress on the team.

While we’re relieved that we won’t have to compromise our vision, we’re disappointed that we weren’t able to avoid this exact situation. We wish we could’ve foreseen the amount of polish we needed, but the size and scope of this game got the better of us. We hate disappointing our fans and for that we’re sorry.

We hope you understand that this additional time ensures that The Last of Us Part II lives up to our collective ambition as well as our commitment to the highest level of quality. We know the extra few months will add to what may already be an excruciating wait for all of us. We are grateful for your patience and continued support. Come next May, you will finally rejoin Ellie in The Last of Us Part II.
naughtydog.com.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:28 PM   #2
Chief Smash
Subscriber

It takes time to pack in all them lesbians.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 12:07 AM   #3
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
More people being snow flakes.
Sir_Smokes_Alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 04:48 AM   #4
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Smokes_Alot View Post
More people being snow flakes.
Don’t you mean Nazis?
Old 10-25-2019, 07:34 AM   #5
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Quote:
Don’t you mean Nazis?
No snow flakes people that can't stand anything that's isn't 100% aligned with everything they agree with.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:45 AM   #6
Testcase
Evil Dead

Quote:
HA! Hope you saw Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post

As for healers.. they're just fucked.
Testcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 08:58 AM   #7
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
No snow flakes people that can't stand anything that's isn't 100% aligned with everything they agree with.
And my comment implies that I can't take that they put lesbians into a sequel to a game that I never played or had interest with in the first place? Sir, me thinks you've smoked enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testcase View Post
HA! Hope you saw Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter.
Hmmmm, no I haven't.
Old 10-25-2019, 10:45 AM   #8
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Quote:
And my comment implies that I can't take that they put lesbians into a sequel to a game that I never played or had interest with in the first place? Sir, me thinks you've smoked enough.

Hmmmm, no I haven't.
Then why bring it up?
Old 10-25-2019, 10:49 AM   #9
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Then why bring it up?
He isn't wrong anyway, the level of virtue signaling being pushed in media and progressive bullshit in general is beyond old at this point. No one gives a fuck about sexual orientation except the gays, they care about it so much they make it their whole god damn identity at this point.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 10:49 AM   #10
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Then why bring it up?
To ruffle the feathers of the local snowflakes. And I do have to say... worked like a charm.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:20 AM   #11
actusoul
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
He isn't wrong anyway, the level of virtue signaling being pushed in media and progressive bullshit in general is beyond old at this point. No one gives a fuck about sexual orientation except the gays, they care about it so much they make it their whole god damn identity at this point.
Wow. You smoke better stuff then I do.
actusoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 11:40 AM   #12
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by actusoul View Post
Wow. You smoke better stuff then I do.
How so? The pride parades? The constant shouting in the media to be represented despite being less than 3% of the population. It's what LBGT folks tend to do, throw their sexuality out there constantly so no one forgets they're gay.

No one cares. Remember when it was "who cares what people do in their bedrooms?" Now it's "Your 5 year old needs to learn about the joys of anal sex" and the dominantly progressive school system is more than happy to tell little Billy all about it! Or pushing pre teens to dress in drag etc. It's pretty disgusting really to push that shit on children. 20 years ago that community acted like they were against pedophilia. Now that they are more socially accepted it's as if they can't help but push their sexual identity on fucking kids.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:41 AM   #13
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Quote:
To ruffle the feathers of the local snowflakes. And I do have to say... worked like a charm.
Pfft bs I'm a centrist I hate playing on a dumb team and I called you out now you are pretending you were not being a snow flake.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:45 AM   #14
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Quote:
How so? The pride parades? The constant shouting in the media to be represented despite being less than 3% of the population. It's what LBGT folks tend to do, throw their sexuality out there constantly so no one forgets they're gay.

No one cares. Remember when it was "who cares what people do in their bedrooms?" Now it's "Your 5 year old needs to learn about the joys of anal sex" and the dominantly progressive school system is more than happy to tell little Billy all about it! Or pushing pre teens to dress in drag etc. It's pretty disgusting really to push that shit on children. 20 years ago that community acted like they were against pedophilia. Now that they are more socially accepted it's as if they can't help but push their sexual identity on fucking kids.
Dude there are parts of the world were being gay gets you killed. Ask Iran they claim to have no gay people they hanged or stoned them all to dead and any left are DEEP in the closet so they don't get killed and it's more then just Iran. I get it some times there a little over board but don't be a snow flake don't be what you hate.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:48 AM   #15
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Dude there are parts of the world were being gay gets you killed. Ask Iran they claim to have no gay people they hanged or stoned them all to dead and any left are DEEP in the closet so they don't get killed and it's more then just Iran. I get it some times there a little over board but don't be a snow flake don't be what you hate.
Yep yet those on the left still support Islam while saying they support gays. Great ideology that is. They stand for nothing except staying in power.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:51 AM   #16
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Quote:
Yep yet those on the left still support Islam while saying they support gays. Great ideology that is. They stand for nothing except staying in power.
I'm not on the left and that doesn't change the persecution they face in many place just look at Russia and there policy's.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:56 AM   #17
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Pfft bs I'm a centrist I hate playing on a dumb team and I called you out now you are pretending you were not being a snow flake.
You didn't call out shit tough guy. I made a joke and you got your panties in a bunch over it.
Old 10-25-2019, 12:00 PM   #18
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Quote:
You didn't call out shit tough guy. I made a joke and you got your panties in a bunch over it.
Alright if you say so.
Old 10-25-2019, 12:02 PM   #19
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Alright if you say so.
Old 10-25-2019, 12:02 PM   #20
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord