Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 10:25 PM
1 Replies, 1,614 Views

Old 09-22-2014, 12:09 PM   #721
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
It would be impossible for ANY conservative to read or listen to Bastiat's The Law without immediately agreeing and understanding at last the anarcho-capitalist position.

Take the Bastiat challenge, if you dare.
Lets get this straight, an essay from 1850 is suddenly going to make it "impossible" for any conservative to not become an ancap..... but you've claimed in the past, repeatedly, that ancap was just now going to happen because it's just now that the ideas have surfaced.....

Cognitive dissonance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome
I'm am a few months away from a prototype floathouse made in concrete, and then perhaps another 6 months + to doing a full-scale model.

This is the plan, this was the plan, this continues to be that plan.

Check fucking mate.
Posted on May 10, 2014.

Quote:
My actual plan, again as I explained to Johan, is to be on one within ~5 years. This year I want to kickstart / build a prototype floathouse and begin building them to order if there's sufficient demand.

I actually expect successful Blueseed denizens to be among the first to purchase this kid of floathouse.
Posted on January 5, 2014.

Where is the prototype and kickstarter?
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:03 PM   #722
Anemone
Evil Dead

Old 09-22-2014, 04:25 PM   #723
Anemone
Evil Dead

Quote:
The voluntary principle states that:

all human relations should happen voluntarily, or not at all.

As Carl Watner wrote, the voluntary principle represents "a means, an end, and an insight." Another version of the voluntary principle is that "all human relations should happen by mutual consent, or not at all." What follows is my own interpretation of this principle in meaning and purpose, and in the next section, application...
http://www.everything-voluntary.com/...principle.html
Old 09-22-2014, 06:23 PM   #724
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
Right. That's why you're showing us real change preaching ancap from California.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran

Blueseed. Just another 'hopey, changey' pile of bullshit that a bunch of ignorant fools have bought into.

See my sig.
Quote:
Get ready...

Something tells me you're incapable of grace.
Get a ticket to Blueseed yet?
Old 09-22-2014, 06:25 PM   #725
Anemone
Evil Dead

When Humans Lose Control of Government

Quote:
...Here are three examples of how regulation could be simplified:

Oversight of social services: Today, nursing homes, day-care centers, and similar social-service providers are regulated with a maze of input-oriented regulations. “Food shall be stored not less than 15 cm above the floor”; “there shall be .09 recreational workers per resident”—about a thousand rules in most states for nursing homes.

Australia had a similar regulatory structure. But in the wake of scandalous revelations of poor nursing homes in the late 1980s, it abandoned the thick rule book and replaced it with 31 general principles, for example to provide “a homelike environment” and to honor residents’ “privacy and dignity.” The result was an almost immediate transformation for the better. Nursing-home employees started acting on their instincts of right and wrong, instead of trudging through dreary bureaucratic checklists. Regulators and family members engaged in regular dialogues with nursing homes on how to improve things. Nursing homes became nice...
Old 09-22-2014, 10:28 PM   #726
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Pssst, take some of your own advice

Although I have to admit, I do find it humorous to read your some of your attempts at preaching. It's funny to watch you get tangled up in your own statements of insanity.

Quote:
#letitdie
You are the undisputed king of preaching "do as I say, not as I do."
Old 09-23-2014, 01:55 AM   #727
Anenome
Autarchist

The social contract:

http://i.imgur.com/uKh5xlY.jpg
Old 09-23-2014, 04:59 PM   #728
Anemone
Evil Dead

Article on where ancaps agree with left-libertarians and disagree with them (some of you might find this interesting especially because it seems to be at the root of apparently why some of you have focused your anger on me, that I have occasionally sided with the left on certain issues. Reading this you'll know why.)

Left-Libertarianism, A Love Story.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:15 PM   #729
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

While I can only speak for myself, I'm not mad at you. On the contrary, I pity you. Seriously. I do.

Your core principle, the NAP, is something that you apparently do not actually comprehend. This was illustrated during the DDoS debate in which you declared the acts of the Lizard group to not violate the NAP. Even a fellow ancap - that actually works in that industry - tried to steer you back to sanityville. You, of course, wanted not part in participating in reality.

You speak about your conversion from being a staunch conservative to an ancap as if it were a religious awakening. It leads me to believe that you were just as convinced that you were 100% right as a conservative as you are today, as an ancap. What does that tell me? That your conversion offered no humility - in admitting that your previous stances were incorrect, per your current stances - when it should certainly have. Instead you've grown more and more into an egotistical poster. Your only real competition at forum ego was Lockwoodx, another poster that illustrated a habit of simply fabricating stories to puff themselves up.

This latest article shows you simply are unable to comprehend what is said to you in regards to your aligning with leftists on this very site. The article creates straw-men "left-libertarians." That's great and all, but look at the actually "left-libertarians" that you've tried to pass off as agreeing with you - Bean. This poster made no attempt to hide his advocacy for using government force in his advocacy of gay marriage. That is supposed to be the opposite of what you're advocating - you still used this to label bean a libertarian.

Even in the gamergate threads you make a mockery of your own stance. As you fling your latest pile of shit, the ending of politics, you advocate simply letting a group with totalitarian dreams run wild - ignore it, you say. What a silly, foolish stance. Essentially, you're saying "don't defend yourself, simply run away, surrender." That is exactly what you advocated the victim of domestic violence do.

With a long list of quotes illustrating how far out to sea your ego has taken you, it's funny, ultimately sad, to watch you squirm to try and dodge your own claims like any other politician selling their latest snake oil promise. Lets face it, you're using internet boards to feed your ego. You're Lockwood. Congrats.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:19 AM   #730
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
While I can only speak for myself, I'm not mad at you. On the contrary, I pity you. Seriously. I do.

Your core principle, the NAP, is something that you apparently do not actually comprehend. This was illustrated during the DDoS debate in which you declared the acts of the Lizard group to not violate the NAP. Even a fellow ancap - that actually works in that industry - tried to steer you back to sanityville. You, of course, wanted not part in participating in reality.

You speak about your conversion from being a staunch conservative to an ancap as if it were a religious awakening. It leads me to believe that you were just as convinced that you were 100% right as a conservative as you are today, as an ancap. What does that tell me? That your conversion offered no humility - in admitting that your previous stances were incorrect, per your current stances - when it should certainly have. Instead you've grown more and more into an egotistical poster. Your only real competition at forum ego was Lockwoodx, another poster that illustrated a habit of simply fabricating stories to puff themselves up.

This latest article shows you simply are unable to comprehend what is said to you in regards to your aligning with leftists on this very site. The article creates straw-men "left-libertarians." That's great and all, but look at the actually "left-libertarians" that you've tried to pass off as agreeing with you - Bean. This poster made no attempt to hide his advocacy for using government force in his advocacy of gay marriage. That is supposed to be the opposite of what you're advocating - you still used this to label bean a libertarian.

Even in the gamergate threads you make a mockery of your own stance. As you fling your latest pile of shit, the ending of politics, you advocate simply letting a group with totalitarian dreams run wild - ignore it, you say. What a silly, foolish stance. Essentially, you're saying "don't defend yourself, simply run away, surrender." That is exactly what you advocated the victim of domestic violence do.

With a long list of quotes illustrating how far out to sea your ego has taken you, it's funny, ultimately sad, to watch you squirm to try and dodge your own claims like any other politician selling their latest snake oil promise. Lets face it, you're using internet boards to feed your ego. You're Lockwood. Congrats.
Nail on the head really. And I still doubt Anenome ever had conservative leanings with how much he tends to align himself with leftest views on a regular basis. Or how he considers government advocates like bean, as libertarian to begin with.

I'm certain of one thing, narcissism runs strong with Anenome, likely even more so than Lockwood.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 04:39 PM   #731
Anemone
Evil Dead

Old 09-25-2014, 07:19 AM   #732
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

I'm glad you were able to avoid anyone and anything having an avenue to affect your life.... in California.

It would be nice if someone could influence you to wash your hair though....
Old 09-25-2014, 11:17 PM   #733
Anenome
Autarchist

Quote:
Politics is the intellectual equivalent of professional wrestling for idiots in college and old men. It's a distraction, a way of keeping people happy and caught up in banal, trivial bullshit that is dressed up to seem as if it's critical when in fact it's almost entirely irrelevant.

Modern politics are intended and purposely designed to keep you weak, stupid, and irrelevant. It's as if a man has tricked you and your wife into being distracted; arguing over the type of toothpaste you should be using while he is the other room raping your children.

Sure individual politicians care about your votes, but they do so in the same way that professional wrestlers care about how popular they are with their fans. It doesn't matter who you vote for in the same way that it doesn't matter whose t-shirt your buy or the type of sign you are waving... politicians come and go, but in the end the people that run the show go home every night a little richer and you go home a little poorer. Spending all your intellectual energy on a bullshit internal narrative that is as pointless as it is wrong.
---------------------
Old 09-26-2014, 11:46 AM   #734
Anemone
Evil Dead

Statism: The Most Dangerous Religion (feat. Larken Rose)

Old 09-26-2014, 03:02 PM   #735
Anemone
Evil Dead

Dismantling Empires Through Devolution
Old 09-26-2014, 11:12 PM   #736
Anenome
Autarchist

Voluntaryism (or sometimes voluntarism), is a libertarian philosophy which holds that all forms of human association should be voluntary.

Warlord: a military commander who has seized power, especially in one section of a country.

A warlord does not respect voluntarism. If they did, they would not be a warlord anymore. To call a warlord a libertarian is outright idiocy.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:24 PM   #737
Anenome
Autarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
So were you ever a conservative like you claim or a marxist gone straight to anarchist?
Of course I was a conservative. What makes you ask? I was once voted the most conservative person in California during Youth in Government.

Are you assuming that Bastiat is a marxist or something? Not true in the slightest. Bastiat is more of the classical liberal type. Which, btw, is what inspired the modern American Conservative movement.

I simply went to the roots of the movement, the classical liberals, and found their ideology more pure and hardcore than modern conservatism.

My actual political aims have not changed, only my label has. I still seek the same goals as when I was a conservative. Only the means of achieving those goals has been radically informed and altered.

And thus I am more properly now an anarcho-capitalist.

I was never anywhere close to ever being a Marxist, and I'm not sure how you can even ask that.

It was economics that Conservatism excels the liberal on with so many issues, and it's learning to think in terms of economics that makes anarcho-capitalism so compelling.

This is why many conservatives have moved on to ancap ideology, and why people like Rand Paul are considered contenders for Presidential candidacy.

As I've said before, ancap ideology is essentially a full consistent conservative ideology, with all the hand-waving and whatnot stripped out.

Once you commit to the ideal of freedom, you have to take it to the end of the road, and if you ever do, you'll find anarcho-capitalists waiting there for you.

I did.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:38 PM   #738
Anenome
Autarchist

Let's play Venom-trolling bingo
Old 09-27-2014, 11:58 AM   #739
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Actually, this is a better representation of you:

See the Gamergate and DDoS thread, among others, for the hilarity.

Maybe you could make yet another account here named punching bag?
Old 09-27-2014, 12:35 PM   #740
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Of course I was a conservative. What makes you ask? I was once voted the most conservative person in California during Youth in Government.

Are you assuming that Bastiat is a marxist or something? Not true in the slightest. Bastiat is more of the classical liberal type. Which, btw, is what inspired the modern American Conservative movement.

I simply went to the roots of the movement, the classical liberals, and found their ideology more pure and hardcore than modern conservatism.

My actual political aims have not changed, only my label has. I still seek the same goals as when I was a conservative. Only the means of achieving those goals has been radically informed and altered.

And thus I am more properly now an anarcho-capitalist.

I was never anywhere close to ever being a Marxist, and I'm not sure how you can even ask that.

It was economics that Conservatism excels the liberal on with so many issues, and it's learning to think in terms of economics that makes anarcho-capitalism so compelling.

This is why many conservatives have moved on to ancap ideology, and why people like Rand Paul are considered contenders for Presidential candidacy.

As I've said before, ancap ideology is essentially a full consistent conservative ideology, with all the hand-waving and whatnot stripped out.

Once you commit to the ideal of freedom, you have to take it to the end of the road, and if you ever do, you'll find anarcho-capitalists waiting there for you.

I did.
No I wasn't even speaking about Bastiat at all, since he's completely irrelevant. But since you align yourself with people like bean on a regular basis, and dismiss that journalism has any sway on the masses, expecting people to just ignore things like Gamersgate because you're "bored" with it. It's not hard to just throw you in with the politically correct, aka cultural marxist that political correctness actually is.

Rand Paul is a rhino btw, but I'm sure you knew that.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote