Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Rockstar Begins Selling...
Last post by PatrickRes9
Today 06:21 PM
79 Replies, 2,160 Views
Shadow of the Tomb...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 06:11 PM
1 Replies, 2 Views
Blizzard Begins...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 05:57 PM
22 Replies, 1,557 Views
Close to the Sun to be...
Last post by Terran
Today 05:50 PM
2 Replies, 21 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 05:44 PM
2,957 Replies, 405,947 Views
Kingdom Hearts III -...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 05:31 PM
0 Replies, 21 Views
A small request
Last post by Terran
Today 02:12 PM
41 Replies, 1,535 Views
Game & Movie Releases...
Last post by Chief Smash
Today 11:56 AM
9 Replies, 524 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2018, 04:09 AM   #2401
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
You typing up 1k words to say what can be said in 20 is dumb as fuck.
Progressivism explained concisely.

Waste of time with these anti-science morons.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:08 PM   #2402
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
All 90 questions are provided at the link you provided. You're incapable of basic navigation of a study, but you're dismissing it? Go the the link you provided... click on support information (this is on the left side, make an L with your hand to find out what side that is).
/applause

Don't forget to point out that that only works when looking at the back of the hand, I have had to clarify that before myself. And no, it doesn't count if the palm of the hand identifies as the back.
__________________
The last time someone slipped viagra in my drink, I found out the hard way.
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:51 PM   #2403
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,540
I don't know what Eats is arguing about anyway. There's 2 fucking genders, get over it. Pretending boys are girls is just that, pretending.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:06 PM   #2404
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
You're right, they are at the end after the conclusion. And they are pointed questions, but it sounds like you already noticed that yourself.

I didn't come to a conclusion before seeing the study actually, nor have I reached a conclusion now.

I don't think the theory that social groups could affect whether people come out as transgendered is impossible. I even think it is an idea worth researching, but this study is terrible and is not evidence of anything except that there are people who want to fabricate fake science to back up their beliefs. Journals refusing to publish it is only a reflection of journals having basic standards, not some conspiracy theory to conceal the truth.

That isn't the problem. The problem is that none of you are willing to acknowledge how terrible this "study" is because you seem to want fake science to back up your beliefs.

You see how I acknowledged that you were right about the questionnaire? Vallor has no intention of acknowledging that what he said was false, just like none of you guys will ever acknowledge this study is trash even though it absolutely is. You would rather sit here and all claim there are 5 lights in a big echo chamber circle jerk, and its sad.

Also you understand it isn't just that parents could have known their own child's thoughts, but that "No one in any of the peer groups stated any trans/non-binary thoughts previously."

So also the parent knows everything their friends and classmates tell their kids, which is unreasonable and not realistic. Also basically none of the parents believe their children so it is sort of unlikely they have a super open relationship when it comes to talking about these things in the first place.

Your shit is all fucked up, my dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
I don't know what Eats is arguing about anyway. There's 2 fucking genders, get over it. Pretending boys are girls is just that, pretending.
He's another Chimp. Disconnected from reality. Unable to take a stand on anything, only able to split hairs, be a contrarian, and whine about echo chambers because he learned about them this year.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 04:35 PM   #2405
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,690
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
You're right, they are at the end after the conclusion. And they are pointed questions, but it sounds like you already noticed that yourself.
Welcome to social science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I didn't come to a conclusion before seeing the study actually, nor have I reached a conclusion now.
You came to multiple conclusions which were objectively wrong. If you had read the study, you'd have known. A pair of false claims in a single sentence:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I love how the "study" doesn't list the 3 websites where it was posted or even the actual questions on the survey itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I don't think the theory that social groups could affect whether people come out as transgendered is impossible. I even think it is an idea worth researching, but this study is terrible and is not evidence of anything except that there are people who want to fabricate fake science to back up their beliefs. Journals refusing to publish it is only a reflection of journals having basic standards, not some conspiracy theory to conceal the truth.
What journal refused to publish this paper? It appears that you think this study is terrible because you don't agree with it. You've made several false claims about the study and created bogus "facts" in hopes of refuting it. Here is an example:
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
You want to generalize to the population without a random sample? If I get to select 256 people out of the population I could find 256 transgender people who have friends that came out within weeks of each other and that would not be out of line statistically with anything. You just need to find some clusters that deviate from the average, but your pool is millions of people so it wouldn't be hard.
Here is another sample:
Quote:
Here is another quote from a biomedical scientist: "only the politically active parents and their statements were examined and held as proof. At no point in this study did the author ever examine the allegedly ROGD youth or speak to their clinicians, so the only evidence we have comes from politically radical family members recruited from far-right websites that are involved with a variety of anti-LGBT initiatives including bathroom bills and attempts at having the state outlaw transition. Any of the good investigators I know would have taken their claims with a grain of salt, not held it as proof of a new medical condition. Why was there no attempt at obtaining objective information by assessing the purported ROGD cases and speaking to their clinicians?"
Where did this quote come from? The comments section of the study. A person who posted on a forum which is open to anyone is a legitimate biomedical scientist to you because, well, they were critical of a study you were, so you accept it. What did the study have to say about the parents? 85.9% favored legalized gay and lesbian marriage. 88.2% reported a belief that "transgender people deserve the same rights and protections as others." Who knew that anti-LGBT people were so in favor of... equal treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
That isn't the problem. The problem is that none of you are willing to acknowledge how terrible this "study" is because you seem to want fake science to back up your beliefs.
Eats, you're projecting. This study is "terrible" because it doesn't agree with you, and you've got an unknown person saying they're a biomedical scientist to prove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
You see how I acknowledged that you were right about the questionnaire? Vallor has no intention of acknowledging that what he said was false, just like none of you guys will ever acknowledge this study is trash even though it absolutely is. You would rather sit here and all claim there are 5 lights in a big echo chamber circle jerk, and its sad.
What Vallor said isn't false. Vallor understands context, but you've shown you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Also you understand it isn't just that parents could have known their own child's thoughts, but that "No one in any of the peer groups stated any trans/non-binary thoughts previously."
You don't understand that the study doesn't claim differently, do you? The questions are based off the parent's knowledge and are not meant to equate to no one being tuned into that parent's child having any trans/non-binary thoughts at a different time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
So also the parent knows everything their friends and classmates tell their kids, which is unreasonable and not realistic. Also basically none of the parents believe their children so it is sort of unlikely they have a super open relationship when it comes to talking about these things in the first place.
The parents can't come to conclusions about their own children, but you can come to a conclusion about the parent-child relationship after seeing a study you've proven you're unable to understand or even navigate? Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
/applause

Don't forget to point out that that only works when looking at the back of the hand, I have had to clarify that before myself. And no, it doesn't count if the palm of the hand identifies as the back.
lol good catch. I was worried I'd be considered bigot for suggesting a palm had to be a palm in 2018, thereby having my statement dismissed as being obscenely biased.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 03:52 AM   #2406
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"No one in any of the peer groups stated any trans/non-binary thoughts previously."

There is no way the parents could know that. No parent knows everything their children are hearing from their peers. That is absurd.
You are stretching. The website and data for the study show that these participants are particularly forward thinking in the acceptance of LGBT lifestyles. As a researcher you know the past is the best predictor of future results therefore if a parent has already accepted a significant revelation of a child is not likely to withhold this information again.

But don't take my word for it, read the notes from the study.

Secondly the study wasn't concerned with the general population, the study was taking a statistical sampling of a particular group of people. In this case children/teens who had come out as trans within a small timeframe after a peer had announced their same gender confusion.

Now, according to the National LGBTQ Task force only 23% of Trans- are "straight" (that being a Trans identifying as male attracted to females and a Trans identifying as female attracted to males) so, using gross numbers we can estimate you are correct in saying being gay is a correlation to gender dysphoria.

However, at the same time you are talking about *83%* of your sample size reporting rapid onset of gender confusion after a peer reported their own coming out as trans. Consider that number. Extrapolate that to the gay community as a whole.

Right now 4.1% of the population in the US claims to be LGBT. Given a population of ~350 million that shakes out to about 15 million LGBT Americans. Of that 15 million less than half a percent, or 75,000 people identify as Transgender. For the sake of people who might be frightened or confused let's even double that number to 150,000.

You don't seem to think there would be any problem if one gay person came out and say "I think I'm trans!" to their other 15 million gay Facebook friends and then 13 million of them, within the next few weeks say "Hey, ya know what? I think I am too!"

Quote:
Wrong, even the author himself acknowledges the websites do not promote a gender-affirming perspective. Of the study participants only 2.4% even believed their child was trans.
Considering Trans is a status only .3% of the already minuscule LGBT population will claim, a child coming out as Trans after already coming out as gay might be as striking as their kid coming out as Harry Potter or Hermione Granger or King Arthur. I suspect many are a little taken aback and searching for help and resources.


Quote:
“The websites that were used for recruitment are sites which specifically offer to support parents worried about their transgender-identifying children and the population viewing these websites may be different from populations viewing websites that promote a “gender-affirming” perspective and both populations may differ from a broader general population in their attitudes about transgender-identified individuals."
You need to spend time on the websites before you can decide whether the support sites are hostile, radical reversion therapy sites and the "gender-affirming" ones are rainbows and unicorn sites such as you seem to have in mind. The one's I've visited are the exact opposite. Ones that are "gender affirming" start having you plan your life calendar to your reassignment surgery, the one from the study are "Oh shit, my kid thinks they are trans, how do I handle this?" advice sites.

I'd argue you couldn't find a website neutral enough to serve as a true control in our day and age. There will be flaws with any site used. It will be too left or too right.

Quote:
They had separate unrelated mental illnesses. Read the study. Also being gay correlates strongly with being trans.
Yes, but as I said above in this case you are saying their being gay almost GUARANTEES they will be Trans which is absolutely not the case. "Of course it is OK 83% of these kids are Trans, they are gay!" Being a Gay YOUNG ADULT with a peer group (and all the pressures that come at that age and going to school and so on) when one member suddenly announced they are gender confused seems to be the near guarantee this child will also become Trans.

The whole point of the study is to show that the overall population comes out trans at a microscopic rate. However children and in this study particularly children who have already identified as Gay and with previous history of mental issues, who are under the enormous pressure of adolescence and everything else young adulthood brings with it - peer pressure and conflicting desire to both fit in and be special - come out in such exponentially increased rates if you were to apply the same rate to the rest of the LGBTQ population there would no longer be an "L" or a "G"...

You are missing the forest through very, very, thin strawmen.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Talk Guy
Notice as more people join in, it's less risky so those that were sitting on the fence have no reason not to join in.

They won't stand out, they won't be ridiculed, but they will be part of the in-crowd if they hurry.
So sayth human nature and I think that is what we're seeing in this research. It deserves to not be squelched.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:49 AM   #2407
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
You are stretching. The website and data for the study show that these participants are particularly forward thinking in the acceptance of LGBT lifestyles. As a researcher you know the past is the best predictor of future results therefore if a parent has already accepted a significant revelation of a child is not likely to withhold this information again.

But don't take my word for it, read the notes from the study.

Secondly the study wasn't concerned with the general population, the study was taking a statistical sampling of a particular group of people. In this case children/teens who had come out as trans within a small timeframe after a peer had announced their same gender confusion.

Now, according to the National LGBTQ Task force only 23% of Trans- are "straight" (that being a Trans identifying as male attracted to females and a Trans identifying as female attracted to males) so, using gross numbers we can estimate you are correct in saying being gay is a correlation to gender dysphoria.

However, at the same time you are talking about *83%* of your sample size reporting rapid onset of gender confusion after a peer reported their own coming out as trans. Consider that number. Extrapolate that to the gay community as a whole.

Right now 4.1% of the population in the US claims to be LGBT. Given a population of ~350 million that shakes out to about 15 million LGBT Americans. Of that 15 million less than half a percent, or 75,000 people identify as Transgender. For the sake of people who might be frightened or confused let's even double that number to 150,000.

You don't seem to think there would be any problem if one gay person came out and say "I think I'm trans!" to their other 15 million gay Facebook friends and then 13 million of them, within the next few weeks say "Hey, ya know what? I think I am too!"



Considering Trans is a status only .3% of the already minuscule LGBT population will claim, a child coming out as Trans after already coming out as gay might be as striking as their kid coming out as Harry Potter or Hermione Granger or King Arthur. I suspect many are a little taken aback and searching for help and resources.




You need to spend time on the websites before you can decide whether the support sites are hostile, radical reversion therapy sites and the "gender-affirming" ones are rainbows and unicorn sites such as you seem to have in mind. The one's I've visited are the exact opposite. Ones that are "gender affirming" start having you plan your life calendar to your reassignment surgery, the one from the study are "Oh shit, my kid thinks they are trans, how do I handle this?" advice sites.

I'd argue you couldn't find a website neutral enough to serve as a true control in our day and age. There will be flaws with any site used. It will be too left or too right.



Yes, but as I said above in this case you are saying their being gay almost GUARANTEES they will be Trans which is absolutely not the case. "Of course it is OK 83% of these kids are Trans, they are gay!" Being a Gay YOUNG ADULT with a peer group (and all the pressures that come at that age and going to school and so on) when one member suddenly announced they are gender confused seems to be the near guarantee this child will also become Trans.

The whole point of the study is to show that the overall population comes out trans at a microscopic rate. However children and in this study particularly children who have already identified as Gay and with previous history of mental issues, who are under the enormous pressure of adolescence and everything else young adulthood brings with it - peer pressure and conflicting desire to both fit in and be special - come out in such exponentially increased rates if you were to apply the same rate to the rest of the LGBTQ population there would no longer be an "L" or a "G"...

You are missing the forest through very, very, thin strawmen.





So sayth human nature and I think that is what we're seeing in this research. It deserves to not be squelched.
Yeah but that goes against their agenda Vallor. Granted people like Eats seem to believe it's ok to encourage children that haven't hit puberty to be exposed to this shit in the first place, so there's that to consider. Progressives like Eats who are so far to the left that they simply no longer make logical posts are mentally ill.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:02 PM   #2408
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Progressives like Eats...are mentally ill.
Spot on.

Meanwhile, progressives are trying to Bork...Thomas...destroy Kavanaugh with a nearly four decade old anonymous accusation that he shut a door on someone in high school. Reality, in the person of 65 women who knew him then to now, says "bullshit."

Hey Dems, I hear you have a candidate for Senate who attempted (failed, was arrested) to flee the scene of a DUI accident he caused, hitting a truck and flying across oncoming traffic. He could have killed someone and become a Kennedy!

If Dems didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 02:27 PM   #2409
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,032
Very funny short video. Watch to the end!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:33 PM   #2410
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Spot on.

Meanwhile, progressives are trying to Bork...Thomas...destroy Kavanaugh with a nearly four decade old anonymous accusation that he shut a door on someone in high school.
Who hasn't done that?


The left is so out of wind its retarded. Things really have inverted. The libs mocked 1950s culture as cheesy and corny, and well, here we are. The left cant meme, they are awkward, corny, and now, after tearing down our values and morals, attempt to appeal to our values and morals.

This country can burn for all i care. Its not worth saving if the MSM isnt dead soon, the swamp isn't drained and 50 million immigrants are not deported and demographics are not fixed. This is as much our responsibility as it is Trumps. We have to stay on his ass and back non neo cuck politicians.

All of those things have to happen or we are done here. Also, fuck, birthright citizenship. LEAVE.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:15 PM   #2411
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Spot on.

Meanwhile, progressives are trying to Bork...Thomas...destroy Kavanaugh
Hey, Kammla was really on to something with her line of questioning that he may have spoken to some person who might be somehow connected to the law firm related to Trump. I mean it isn't like there aren't a couple hundred Lawyers there and probably 1000 support staff.

Plus the people in the food trucks and the Janitors who probably work for companies which clean multiple builds and might work in buildings Kavanaugh and someone from that law firm were once in at the same time!

Truly damning information!

Kammla, just say "Did you ever discuss the Muller investigation with XYZ" instead of trying to get him on a "gotcha" question. The rest of her time was asking him how he would vote on issues if they came up to the court again.

Gay rights, how do you vote, yes or no? "Well there is a lot of nuance here" "Sir I asked you a simple yes or no question!@!@!@!"

"Does a woman have a right to an abortion, yes or no?" "Well there is a lot of nuance that goes in to that and I would be ill advised to give an opinion on it in my current capacity."

"I ASKED A SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION! We haven't been able to agree on it for 50 years but I want you to tell me if you agree with me now so I can not vote for you anyway because you are conservative!!!#!!@!

Thank you white-bread conservative judge for not answering a single one of my simple, straight forward, yes or no questions!"
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 06:15 AM   #2412
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Hey, Kammla was really on to something with her line of questioning that he may have spoken to some person who might be somehow connected to the law firm related to Trump. I mean it isn't like there aren't a couple hundred Lawyers there and probably 1000 support staff.

Plus the people in the food trucks and the Janitors who probably work for companies which clean multiple builds and might work in buildings Kavanaugh and someone from that law firm were once in at the same time!

Truly damning information!

Kammla, just say "Did you ever discuss the Muller investigation with XYZ" instead of trying to get him on a "gotcha" question. The rest of her time was asking him how he would vote on issues if they came up to the court again.

Gay rights, how do you vote, yes or no? "Well there is a lot of nuance here" "Sir I asked you a simple yes or no question!@!@!@!"

"Does a woman have a right to an abortion, yes or no?" "Well there is a lot of nuance that goes in to that and I would be ill advised to give an opinion on it in my current capacity."

"I ASKED A SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION! We haven't been able to agree on it for 50 years but I want you to tell me if you agree with me now so I can not vote for you anyway because you are conservative!!!#!!@!

Thank you white-bread conservative judge for not answering a single one of my simple, straight forward, yes or no questions!"
That moron was doing nothing but larping when she demanded a simple yes or no, it didnt even make any sense...Also, she did a porno, not that she was ever a threat to Trump in 2020 but na.

(racist statement inbound)
The good thing about non white bread vibrancy taking over the democrat party is in many cases they are just too stupid to be of any threat.

Seriously, the party is dead in 6 years.

We are heading left fiscally but hard right socially. And i aint even mad, the gov fuckin owes us at this point.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:37 AM   #2413
Whimbrel
Subhuman
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,849
Does anybody else think that Stormy Daniels meant goomba instead of toad?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
What I think is immaterial
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:21 PM   #2414
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
Does anybody else think that Stormy Daniels meant goomba instead of toad?
As if some washed up slut matters. Keep that virtue signaling going Whimple! Beta to the max!
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:34 PM   #2415
Whimbrel
Subhuman
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,849
The fact that you think a discussion of which Nintendo character resembles the president's penis to a porn star is virtue signaling absolutely makes my day. I've missed you Special Blunder. I'm glad to see you are still trying to make sense of it all.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
What I think is immaterial
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:37 PM   #2416
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimbrel View Post
The fact that you think a discussion of which Nintendo character resembles the president's penis to a porn star is virtue signaling absolutely makes my day. I've missed you Special Blunder. I'm glad to see you are still trying to make sense of it all.
Make sense at what? How desperate and unhinged you idiots on the left are right now? Personally I think it's great! We're watching history really, a major political party in the US self implode, it's quite awesome really.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:46 PM   #2417
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Make sense at what? How desperate and unhinged you idiots on the left are right now? Personally I think it's great! We're watching history really, a major political party in the US self implode, it's quite awesome really.
At least she didn't say Yoshi.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:40 PM   #2418
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,032
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:57 AM   #2419
Whimbrel
Subhuman
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
At least she didn't say Yoshi.



Bowser... spiked, for her pleasure
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
What I think is immaterial
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 02:26 PM   #2420
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Make sense at what? How desperate and unhinged you idiots on the left are right now? Personally I think it's great! We're watching history really, a major political party in the US self implode, it's quite awesome really.
And as long as cucks like yourself and Terran keep cucking and letting the left exploit you on the race issue it will be a short lived win, the left will regain and retain power, forever with the demographics shift.

Hang on, im channeling Terran. *ohhhmmm
lol we are all the same, when the country is le' 56% non white they will vote republican because of muh constitution.

Ok, im back.
Deport 50 million immigrants.
Blacks held to the exact same standards as whites, young or old.
End government backed inner city pilgrimage to the burbs.

The country is still a non cohesive joke. If trump doesn't build the wall he wont win in 2020. Im not voting if he doesn't.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:23 PM.