Yesterday 03:38 PM
5 Replies, 1,085 Views

Old 07-17-2018, 12:49 PM   #1981
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA, go go comrade!
Riiiight, the actual evidence we have in reality and not loony liberal world, point to the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton colluding with Russia. But please keep throwing darts at a wall hoping something will stick.

Fusion GPS managed the sale, and if that name sounds familiar it's the same that put together the phony dossier that started this fake news narrative. Remember kids if the progressives accuse someone of wrong doing, dig deep, they're likely guilty of said accusation themselves. Right out of the Saul Alinsky handbook for radicals.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #1982
Sinistar
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Riiiight, the actual evidence we have in reality and not loony liberal world, point to the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton colluding with Russia. But please keep throwing darts at a wall hoping something will stick.

Fusion GPS managed the sale, and if that name sounds familiar it's the same that put together the phony dossier that started this fake news narrative. Remember kids if the progressives accuse someone of wrong doing, dig deep, they're likely guilty of said accusation themselves. Right out of the Saul Alinsky handbook for radicals.
Dude, it's cool that you are into the whole "sky is falling, we are TH3 DOOM3D" conspiracy stuff. Not like you got anything else going on.

But this is fun stuff right now, the charade is crumbling.
Sinistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:55 PM   #1983
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
He apparently "misspoke" yesterday when he flat-out said he trusted Putin's denial.
Yep, that's some bullshit. To say any country - much less a power like Russia - doesn't involve itself in the politics of others is retarded. Almost as retarded as saying we're some how going to stop it.

By the way Sinistar, unless you are ready to accept Brietbart and Infowars as legit places to cite from you should probably not expect us to accept "news" from places like Vice.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:06 PM   #1984
Terran
Evil Dead

I agree with the conspiracy theorist TDS sufferers in this thread completely. We need to do the following immediately:

* Go to war with Russia for invading majority-Russian Crimea. Now. Time to also return Hawaii to ethnic Hawaiians and the Southwest to Mexico, for starters. Native Americans next, and Spanish/French claims can follow that.
* Continue to tolerate NATO anemia and pay to defend first-world nations that refuse to field first-world armies.
* Continue to allow the EU, China, and others to wield higher trade barriers to our products than we do theirs, so that trade can justly reward them and punish American workers and domestic industries.
* Believe the MSM, Dems, and the GOPe/RINOs in their continued quest to wield lies and ideology to destroy an administration they just don't like. Damned Russian red-headed spies in the White House! They're everywhere!
* Go to war with North Korea. After all, if they won't launch missiles for months and months clearly we're doing something wrong and need to provide them with more incentive for militaristic belligerence.
* Send more pallets of money to the fundamentalist autocrats in Iran in order to encourage peace in Syria, Lebanon, and the rest of the Middle East.
* Murder more leaders around the world so that we can replicate Obama's success in Libya.
* We haven't drone-murdered any American citizens without due process in a while. WTF is up with that? Let's get on that...
* Continue to interfere in elections in Israel in order to elect an Israeli administration more willing to sell out Jewish lives and land to terrorist groups.
* Ignore Clinton links to massive funding from Russia (in the hundreds of millions) and the missing Clinton server while searching for that piss video we're just sure exists.
* Accept the raving lunatic ramblings of the Dems, the MSM, and neo-cons pining for war on each and every issue they phlegm about.

We can add more later. There's a lot to accomplish, TDS sufferers! Let's begin!

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:55 PM   #1985
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
My understanding of TEDx is that it is almost completely unregulated. There is a big difference between TED talks and TEDx talks.
Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor will never speak at a TED conference.

Unregulated my fucking ass.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:03 PM   #1986
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
I swear to god, one day we're going to find a picture of Blackzc and it will look like this:

Unlike some though I don't think everything that comes out of his mouth is drivel.
Haha. Ya never know.

Na, most of it is drivel.

Everyone says i only care about color. But what they dont seem to grasp is my entire life isnt spent on or conducted on this website. I live in the real world, in a major city, i deal with shit and great from all colors.

What im talking about here is the need to maintain a European/Pagan/Christian culture. I dont care about color as much as you guys think. I will assert the need for a certain % of Europeans to maintain that culture. Other than that, why would i care? This (come legally) bullshit, is bullshit, we have too many foreigners here even without the illegals. 50 Million Indian's can come to the US, just do it legally. Cmon now, how chicken shit..

The guy that sold me a motorcycle today was a black guy. Nice as anyone. You guys buy into my hyperbole too much, heuheue.

You guys hear about Bill Browder? (Communist) American Billionare from Chicago, banned from Russian, deemed a national security risk, giving HRC 400 million dollars right? Right outta Putins mouth.

And also Comey worked for Mr. Browder

The shit is going down bros. Trump and Putin are about to take on the 300 year order. Its time to retake Constantinople.

Last edited by blackzc; 07-17-2018 at 07:16 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:05 PM   #1987
Eats
Developer

There are a bunch of problems here. Russia isn't really being punished for aggressive actions. What is to stop them from taking the rest of the Ukraine. What is to stop them from continuing to hack us?

We aren't even making threats or warnings about actions that we will take if they don't stop, because the President won't even acknowledge what is happening. So now Russia is free to keep manipulating our elections.

If they invade more territory I'm not even sure Trump will acknowledge what is happening, because Trump believes Putin when he says that it isn't really the Russians.

Russia is going to probably try and manipulate the fall elections, and Trump will continue to not acknowledge what is happening. So Putin is free to continue what he's been doing.

I think its not unreasonable to call what is happening treason.

Any response that is a whataboutism or trying to draw some ridiculous equivalent to the left I am going to ignore.

This isn't a strategy that Trump is engaging in unless that strategy is to sabotage the US.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:07 PM   #1988
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
There are a bunch of problems here. Russia isn't really being punished for aggressive actions. What is to stop them from taking the rest of the Ukraine. What is to stop them from continuing to hack us?

We aren't even making threats or warnings about actions that we will take if they don't stop, because the President won't even acknowledge what is happening. So now Russia is free to keep manipulating our elections.

If they invade more territory I'm not even sure Trump will acknowledge what is happening, because Trump believes Putin when he says that it isn't really the Russians.

Russia is going to probably try and manipulate the fall elections, and Trump will continue to not acknowledge what is happening. So Putin is free to continue what he's been doing.

Any response that is a whataboutism or trying to draw some ridiculous equivalent to the left I am going to ignore.

This isn't a strategy that Trump is engaging in unless that strategy is to sabotage the US.

Ok.

1. Russia can have Ukraine. The only people trying to stop that are the CIA and Soros funded Nazi groups, that arent really nazis.

2. My guess is Trump doesn't care about Russia annexing Ukraine, it was torn about due to said CIA and Zbigniew Brzezinski. It was being used as another buffer state with no regard to its people. Russia retaking it from the deep state would most likely be a plus. It sure wont be a worse on them.

3. Russia is not meddling in the elections, unless you mean the 400 million Hillary got from Browder, who made the money in Russia, possible illegally. Putin invited Mueller to interrogate the 12 Russians he accused of meddling, think he goes? Na.

4. Russia has returned to its Xtain roots. All of the communist left Russia in the 50s, you want to know where they are? Here. RIGHT FUCKING HERE! So your doom and gloom of caving to the Russians is outdated, and silly. I thought you were left wing. Why are you not rooting or Russia? Oh yeah, Trump won. I hate to tell you, your guys are the deep state, comey, hillary, ect ect. Neo liberal, communist. Who did Hillary dedicate her book to?

5. Treason. I could give a shit what Trump does, the treason boats have long since sailed. This is now a fight to win or lose. You could lock up every single president for process crimes. Whatever.
Old 07-17-2018, 10:10 PM   #1989
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Absolutely agree, however what sort of action do you suggest be taken? More sanctions? We could make with some sternly worded letters? That works all the time for the UN!

Quote:
Yes, but I am not sure he won’t acknowledge it in some ways. Remember though it wasn’t Trump who promised if Ukraine disarmed we’d defend them. In addition close allies did nothing either. Nor was there much in the way of upset from the UN.

No response from people (such as the other eastern block countries or actual E powers “running” NATO) who should be more threatened by such aggression. Oh, that might be because they all rely on the US pretty much exclusively for defense.

Quote:
Yep, no doubt Russia will be doing whatever they can to swing the elections their way. So will the UK, Iran, Isreal, Syria, Brazil, Mexico, China, Nepal, India, Australia, Finland, Ireland, the occupying Palistinians, and pretty much everyone one else who relies on the US for anything. Hell, if the Antaricia didn’t belong to everyone they’d probably taking out Facebook, Twitter ads/, and trolling the Internet too.

Quote:
Hyperbole. If selling out the US urainim stockpiles to our greatest geopolitical enemy isn’t treason playing nice with Russia sure isn’t Treason.

Quote:
But of course, because what is good for the goose isn’t good for the grander. We wouldn’t want to talk about double-standards or how for some reason NOW people want to conflate certain things to treason when they weren’t willing to escalate these types of offense to treason prior to Jan 20th, 2017.

Quote:
As of this point in time the US is, by most objective measures the country is stronger now than any time in the last decade. The only places you’ll find weaknesses are when the violent, unhinged left, insist on... well being violent and unhinged.

At least we have the sense to disavow our Alex Jones’ of the world.

You guys need to do better than this. Trump doesn’t make it easy with his personality and stream of thought twitter however actions speak more than words but the progressives should stop percecuting him on thought crime scenario when history clearly doesn’t (and hasn’t supported) that narrative... well pretty much ever.
Old 07-18-2018, 03:47 AM   #1990
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Absolutely agree, however what sort of action do you suggest be taken? More sanctions? We could make with some sternly worded letters? That works all the time for the UN!
Yes sanctions, in lockstep with the rest of europe. We could also threaten to stop exclusively playing defense in this cyber war, and go all out on Russia.

I personally make a lot of money selling to russia right now, so there is clearly room for sanctions.

Quote:
Yes, but I am not sure he won’t acknowledge it in some ways. Remember though it wasn’t Trump who promised if Ukraine disarmed we’d defend them. In addition close allies did nothing either. Nor was there much in the way of upset from the UN.

No response from people (such as the other eastern block countries or actual E powers “running” NATO) who should be more threatened by such aggression. Oh, that might be because they all rely on the US pretty much exclusively for defense.
We should have the CIA on the ground and be funneling weapons into Ukraine. I hope we are, but with the current situation who even knows.

Quote:
Yep, no doubt Russia will be doing whatever they can to swing the elections their way. So will the UK, Iran, Isreal, Syria, Brazil, Mexico, China, Nepal, India, Australia, Finland, Ireland, the occupying Palistinians, and pretty much everyone one else who relies on the US for anything. Hell, if the Antaricia didn’t belong to everyone they’d probably taking out Facebook, Twitter ads/, and trolling the Internet too.
So none of those countries are hacking our political parties and using that information to manipulate elections. They aren't doing shit like backing black lives matters and also neo-nazis and every other extremist group with the intention of sowing discord. The purpose of that isn't even swinging elections, it is just destroying the US and breaking up our alliances in order to weaken our empire.

This is very, very different than trying to draw the equivalence to some legal lobbying by other countries.

Quote:
Hyperbole. If selling out the US urainim stockpiles to our greatest geopolitical enemy isn’t treason playing nice with Russia sure isn’t Treason.
This just isn't real and doesn't even matter. There is no strategic relevance to this. It is a bullshit talking point. Russia and the US have for all practical purposes infinite nuclear weapons.
Old 07-18-2018, 03:49 AM   #1991
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Ok.

3. Russia is not meddling in the elections, unless you mean the 400 million Hillary got from Browder, who made the money in Russia, possible illegally. Putin invited Mueller to interrogate the 12 Russians he accused of meddling, think he goes? Na.
You are fully retarded if you really think this.
Old 07-18-2018, 04:31 AM   #1992
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
This just isn't real and doesn't even matter. There is no strategic relevance to this. It is a bullshit talking point. Russia and the US have for all practical purposes infinite nuclear weapons.
If it doesn't matter, why did Russia pay for it? Shits and giggles?
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:33 AM   #1993
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor will never speak at a TED conference.

Unregulated my fucking ass.
When someone acquires a free TEDx license and hosts an event, they agree to abide by a short set of rules. One of the big ones is, "Recipients must not be associated with a controversial or extremist group, and cannot use TEDx to promote religious or political beliefs, or to sell commercial goods."

Other than that, any regulation comes from the independent event organizer, not TED Conferences. While you're completely correct in stating that Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor wouldn't be allowed to speak at a TEDx event, the events aren't really regulated or controlled by TED.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:39 AM   #1994
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
* Go to war with North Korea. After all, if they won't launch missiles for months and months clearly we're doing something wrong and need to provide them with more incentive for militaristic belligerence.
I think that Trump is a puppet for Kim Jong Un. Trump didn't insult him to his face during his visit and now NK is trying to make peace with us. It's clearly collusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
* Continue to interfere in elections in Israel in order to elect an Israeli administration more willing to sell out Jewish lives and land to terrorist groups.
Don't forget to denounce the Israeli occupation of Palestine!
Old 07-18-2018, 10:34 AM   #1995
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yes sanctions, in lockstep with the rest of europe. We could also threaten to stop exclusively playing defense in this cyber war, and go all out on Russia.

I personally make a lot of money selling to russia right now, so there is clearly room for sanctions.

We should have the CIA on the ground and be funneling weapons into Ukraine. I hope we are, but with the current situation who even knows.

So none of those countries are hacking our political parties and using that information to manipulate elections. They aren't doing shit like backing black lives matters and also neo-nazis and every other extremist group with the intention of sowing discord. The purpose of that isn't even swinging elections, it is just destroying the US and breaking up our alliances in order to weaken our empire.

This is very, very different than trying to draw the equivalence to some legal lobbying by other countries.

Hillary would like a word with you. If you truly believe we, the United States, don't mettle in elections around the world and mettle with other national sovereignty like we did removing Qaddafi in Lybia. Then you're even more a political imbecile than I thought.

Hillary stole 400 million, laundered through the Clinton Foundation and morons like you still believe Trump because he doesn't have a D next to his name should be impeached for essentially not towing the progressive agenda.

Old 07-18-2018, 10:37 AM   #1996
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:

I personally make a lot of money selling to Russia right now, so there is clearly room for sanctions.
Because what we need is a cyber war with any big foreign power. Especially one that we've decided meddled this time only because the President we got wasn't the President a bunch of people wanted.

Y'all act as if this is the first time a foreign power has interfered with an election. The only difference now is how far off the deep end the progressive lefties have gone because who won. And they'll do anything, say anything, to try and minimize their awful showing and try to conceal the awful mismanagement of the country that led to a Trump win despite all the terrible things he supposedly stands for and represents in their eyes.

Quote:
This would cause a massive brain explosion if it were discovered the CIA was up to those shenanigans. But I agree with you America should be doing something but frankly I don't think it needs to be done covertly at all. The US, at least, agreed we would protect the Ukraine if they disarmed. We have been derelict in that duty.

Nor would I mind if NATO collectively pushed back on Crimea. His blitz into Crimea and now the Ukraine shit should have made Putin a global pariah regardless of any other infraction.

Quote:
Interesting, but I think you're naive. Firstly, objectively you know every foreign actor is using whatever tool at their disposal to influence things. Hacking, social engineering, diplomacy, and so on.

China sure has done at least as bad and Trump has not condemned them for hacking, nor has he attacked them with sanctions or been called Xi's Cockholster despite his investments in China. He's willing to take a bath on his China stuff why wouldn't he be willing to do the same for Russia if all he was worried about was protecting his financial investments? Proggies are too short sighted, they only want to see what they need to see to demonize.

How are NGOs, SPLC, and "One World Order" organizations who back anarchists (including hackers), BLM, the PLO, Hamas, and the Antifa US domestic terrorist group (among others), endorsed, or supported by someone like George Soros (who, we know is funds multiple organizations who are large, large investors of Black Lives Matter) any different than Russia considering the violence they tacitly (and not so tacitly) approve trying to weaken our democracy and stow discord domestically? A political take over is still a political takeover.

Notice I try to use progressive sources this way everyone can believe everything I type. You're welcome, Sinistar.
Old 07-18-2018, 11:27 AM   #1997
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Hillary would like a word with you. If you truly believe we, the United States, don't mettle in elections around the world and mettle with other national sovereignty like we did removing Qaddafi in Lybia.
Why would you or I care about Libya's national sovereignty?

The US fucks with other governments all the time. Who cares?
Old 07-18-2018, 11:30 AM   #1998
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Why would you or I care about Libya's national sovereignty?

The US fucks with other governments all the time. Who cares?
Right? You don't care about the US's sovereignty either, yet you're pitching a fucking fit about a manufactured narrative that Russia is the only reason Trump is president, because you simply can't get over the fact that most of middle America rejects the ideology you support.
Old 07-18-2018, 05:12 PM   #1999
Terran
Evil Dead

Russia isn't the issue Dems are making it, Russia is simply a convenient tool to attempt to destroy Trump and his political aims. Very simply, it is one of the few weapons Dems and their supporters in the MSM and the GOPe can find to wield against him. If the Dems really considered Russia a problem, then:

* Obama wouldn't have called off any response to Russia's interference in the run-up to the 2016 election.
* Facebook exec Rob Goldman would have said so. Instead, he pointed out how the Russian ads were mainly AFTER the election and almost universally divisive, not supportive of any single candidate, as well as being a financial drop in the billions-of-dollars bucket that was the 2016 election, totaling around $100,000 or so, lol.
* Obama wouldn't have mocked Mitt Romney's warnings about Russia in 2012 as an "80s" approach to foreign policy with Russia.
* Obama wouldn't have bragged about his upcoming 'flexibility' after the 2012 election with Russia's Medvedev.
* Obama and Hillary surely wouldn't have sold American uranium supplies to Russia if they were a problematic enemy, right? RIGHT?

Finally, if any of you TDS idiots truly believed the shit that is pumping out of your mouths, you'd be involved in a violent coup right now, because the stakes are, as deranged communist former CIA director Brennan says, that significant.

You're the best weapon for Trump/Republican wins in 2018 and 2020, lol. Keep up the good work!

#ForthePeople!

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:21 PM   #2000
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Right? You don't care about the US's sovereignty either
Yes, I definitely do. Don't try to make me a tribalist just because you are.

The US is the one who should be fucking with other countries. Not the other way around. This isn't some hippy justice bullshit, like you seem to think it is...which is strange.....

And seriously you guys stop it with the uranium. It is so stupid and makes no sense. As if either side is about to run out of nuclear weapons.