Today 11:02 AM
2 Replies, 305 Views

Old 03-13-2018, 07:16 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

State of Decay 2 Collector's Edition Revealed

Quote:
Survive with the State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition

At Xbox, we focus on giving players a lot of choices when it comes to getting and playing their games. Last week, we announced that State of Decay 2 will be launching on May 22, 2018 with both a Standard Edition and an Ultimate Edition (as well as a part of Xbox Game Pass). Today, we have another option for the zombie survival fan: the State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition. This version is a true State of Decay 2 starter kit – complete with an exclusive SteelBook case, zombie mask, and “thumb-drive,” this collectible edition also includes a State of Decay 2 patch and a human brain SteelBook® stand. Fans can pre-order the Collector’s Edition today at their favorite retailer for $69.99.

Whether you play as an Xbox Game Pass member, purchase the Standard Edition for $29.99, the Ultimate Edition for $49.99 to get early access and additional content or the Collector’s Edition for $69.99 to get the full zombie survival kit, you get a great game and a larger community to play State of Decay 2 with. May 22 is coming – How will you Survive?
news.xbox.com

Loved the first game, but it the sequel has been delayed for so long that I wonder if there is anyone left who remembers it.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:05 AM   #2
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Let's see, buy lots of fake plastic crap or get it free on Game Pass with 100 other games. Decisions are HARD.....
Old 03-13-2018, 05:52 PM   #3
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
Let's see, buy lots of fake plastic crap or get it free on Game Pass with 100 other games. Decisions are HARD.....
The picture says everything that is the failure of the Xbone, it turns out that the game is NOT included in the Collector's edition of the game. You can't make this stuff up.

Quote:
Editor’s Note: We have updated the post above to clarify that a copy of the game is not included in the State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition
Old 03-13-2018, 11:16 PM   #4
Azzy
Cthulian

Have you ever said a word so many times in a row that it quits being language and just turns into noise for you?
That's what I feel that last post was, because it's hard for me to accept as real that a copy of the game isn't included in a collector's edition..."of the game", which is how that sentence is usually finished.
What the serious fuck?
That kind of trash makes me want to not support (buy) this sequel to a game I once really quite enjoyed.
F that noise.
Azzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
state of decay 2