Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Kung flu
Last post by Eats
Today 05:30 PM
707 Replies, 21,577 Views
There Are 28 Different...
Last post by vallor
Today 04:38 PM
4 Replies, 129 Views
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 04:28 PM
19,137 Replies, 4,131,699 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by Ghostblaze
Today 01:17 PM
3 Replies, 222 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by RAV
Today 12:52 PM
2 Replies, 123 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by blackzc
Today 11:52 AM
6,302 Replies, 1,415,197 Views
The Last of Us Part II...
Last post by ElektroDragon
Today 09:22 AM
9 Replies, 518 Views
Survival Adventure Game...
Last post by ElektroDragon
Today 09:19 AM
5 Replies, 402 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2020, 06:46 AM   #6021
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral
 
BeardedSonOfNel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: MN/WI
Posts: 6,334
Blog Entries: 8
Many Trump supporters here in WI. I'd say a solid 70% of the customers homes I visit have some kind of Trump paraphernalia.
__________________
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. – Goethe
BeardedSonOfNel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:29 AM   #6022
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Right? He should act more like Hillary and have people with dirt outright arkansided instead.
You shouldn't get caught. Stone got caught red handed and should goto jail.

Even Barr's doj investigated Hilary. If the case was strong she would've been charged.

Stone doesn't get to escape jail because there wasn't a strong enough case against Hilary. These things are completely unrelated.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 12:10 PM   #6023
Chief Smash
Subscriber
 
Chief Smash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 4,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
If the case was strong she would've been charged.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 12:32 PM   #6024
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Even Barr's doj investigated Hilary. If the case was strong she would've been charged.

Stone doesn't get to escape jail because there wasn't a strong enough case against Hilary. These things are completely unrelated.
Hillary had a physical server that held classified emails, a server she demanded. It wasn't simply a strong case, it's indisputable.


NSA wanted Hillary Clinton to use this secure Windows phone

A former First Lady, former Senator with 6 years on the Committee on Armed Services (which regularly handled classified information), and a head of an intelligence agency, who requested a secure device who was offered one but didn't get the type she wanted, demanded to have a private server to handle her work as head of an intelligence agency and while using a handset she knew to be unsecure. If she didn't know it was unsecure, why did she request a secure device?

You say the case against her wasn't strong. You're stupid and dishonest.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 12:52 PM   #6025
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,477
Then explain why Barr didn't charge her. The entire apparatus of law enforcement is under GOP control. There is no reason that McCabe and Hillary haven't been charged except the cases are weak and the prosecutors aren't 90%+ certain of a conviction, which is the standard they seem to go for.

I understand what you are saying but I don't think the evidence and actual criminal codes created a slam dunk case or else we would see charges filed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...466426%3famp=1

This is all under GOP control. I'm sure you are going to wrap yourself in some kind of ridiculous and completely unprovable deep state defense. Don't even waste your time talking to me about your unsupported conspiracy theory that you use to explain your world view where your feelings are more important than facts.

If you were right the GOP controlled doj would charge McCabe and Clinton. This has been going on for years now.

Last edited by Eats; 02-21-2020 at 01:04 PM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:25 PM   #6026
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Then explain why Barr didn't charge her.
The rich and connected never get out of anything, right?

You're dumb and dishonest.

If you think "it's all under GOP control," well, refer to the above.

Why did Hillary ask NSA for secure device?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:39 PM   #6027
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Maybe Flynn, but Stone engaged in blatant witness intimidation
You're a moron. The WITNESS said he WASN'T intimidated and that the 'I'll get your dog' wasn't a serious threat either.

And Trump was right about the sentencing guidelines being ridiculous, as your stupid Obumbles judge admitted by adhering to the lower range (with any time at all being an injustice unless McCabe, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Clinton and others are heading to jail as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Don't even waste your time talking to me about your unsupported conspiracy theory that you use to explain your world view where your feelings are more important than facts.
I agree. Progressive talking points and conspiracy theorizing is beyond stupid at this point. We won't dwell on that litany of nonsense. Facts don't care about liberal feelings.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 02:08 PM   #6028
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Wake me up when the laws apply equally to leftists, because I don't see ANY of them going to jail for doing the same, and worse, than Stone or Flynn.

You're like a constipated Santa who never quite shits out an actual gift, lol, just the promise of one. It's coming...I can feel it! Pfffffft, nada.
You shutup.

Nothing could very well happen. What i dont get is how you think this country will not circle the drain when it doesnt. They HAVE to be put down. Can you imagine whats going to happen when they get back in power? Your precious judges will be worthless.

On Rodger Stone...I don't care if hes in jail. He's a shifty sack of trash. His only redeeming value is that he has a Nixon tattoo.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:24 PM   #6029
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
On Rodger Stone...I don't care if hes in jail. He's a shifty sack of trash.
Agreed. He belongs in jail for just being an immense moron, lol.

So...when do we see some justice, eh? SuperSecretAdminPlan going to hold the Democrat Coup Klutz Clan to account, or what?

Nope. Zip. Entrenched liberal traitors win again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 04:04 PM   #6030
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,289
One problem I'm starting to see, and this is particularly true of the fierce fight for DA in LA where each candidate is trying to out-left each other ("As a black woman I'll release THESE poor criminals from jail and never take THESE cases to court!" "Oh yeah? Well as a proud latino, I'll release THESE and THOSE criminals from jail and never take THIS AND THAT offense to court!"), is the Dems are avoiding Trump's judges by electing progressive prosecutors in local and state offices.

If cases never make it to the court because the alt-left then the judges will never see the crimes/criminals. Justice avoided is a judicial appointment nullified.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 04:14 PM   #6031
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,464
Which is what the marxist left wants, lawlessness. Far lefties should all be tried as traitors. We can start with ol comrade Eats here.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:21 PM   #6032
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
The rich and connected never get out of anything, right?

You're dumb and dishonest.

If you think "it's all under GOP control," well, refer to the above.

Why did Hillary ask NSA for secure device?
Flynn, Stone, Manafort are all rich and very well connected. They still faced charges from the doj. So was Blagojevich and everyone else Trump just pardoned.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:24 PM   #6033
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
One problem I'm starting to see, and this is particularly true of the fierce fight for DA in LA where each candidate is trying to out-left each other ("As a black woman I'll release THESE poor criminals from jail and never take THESE cases to court!" "Oh yeah? Well as a proud latino, I'll release THESE and THOSE criminals from jail and never take THIS AND THAT offense to court!"), is the Dems are avoiding Trump's judges by electing progressive prosecutors in local and state offices.

If cases never make it to the court because the alt-left then the judges will never see the crimes/criminals. Justice avoided is a judicial appointment nullified.
Local DAs generally don't try their cases in front of federally appointed judges...
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 07:26 PM   #6034
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Agreed. He belongs in jail for just being an immense moron, lol.

So...when do we see some justice, eh? SuperSecretAdminPlan going to hold the Democrat Coup Klutz Clan to account, or what?

Nope. Zip. Entrenched liberal traitors win again.
The countdown to me becoming openly hostile to my country goes on...My gut is telling me its not over just yet. You know i will call it when its time. I don't give a shit. The country i thought i was inheriting is long gone anyway.

Murica! buy guns, trigger libs, jesus is coming tho, so not sure what the fuckin point of worrying about anything is but yeah, Murica! Planned parenthood is run by the KKK. AOC is an ugly socialist that hates freedoms! God hates taxes!

Sorry i spent some in a boomer infested FOX10 Phoenix stream today. Great channel, retard commenters.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 02:43 AM   #6035
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
The countdown to me becoming openly hostile to my country goes on...My gut is telling me its not over just yet. You know i will call it when its time. I don't give a shit. The country i thought i was inheriting is long gone anyway.

Murica! buy guns, trigger libs, jesus is coming tho, so not sure what the fuckin point of worrying about anything is but yeah, Murica! Planned parenthood is run by the KKK. AOC is an ugly socialist that hates freedoms! God hates taxes!

Sorry i spent some in a boomer infested FOX10 Phoenix stream today. Great channel, retard commenters.
Socialists like AOC and Sanders DO hate our freedoms, as do the rest of the gloablists in both parties. But you know this. You are also well aware ((who)) is pulling the strings.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:51 AM   #6036
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Then explain why Barr didn't charge her. The entire apparatus of law enforcement is under GOP control. There is no reason that McCabe and Hillary haven't been charged except the cases are weak and the prosecutors aren't 90%+ certain of a conviction, which is the standard they seem to go for.

I understand what you are saying but I don't think the evidence and actual criminal codes created a slam dunk case or else we would see charges filed.
I think you understand what I'm saying about as well as you understood that one study discussed about transgender teens awhile ago -- not at all.

Why did Hillary ask NSA for a special secured Blackberry? Why did she refuse to use the secured device NSA offered her? Let me guess, you think she was truthful when she said she thought classified portion marking meant it was in alphabetical order, when it was a C?

There are multiple smoking guns concerning Hillary's illegal behavior, but you're both too stupid and dishonest to grasp that. You seem to believe that "entire apparatus of law enforcement is under GOP control," but are clearly too stupid to look at basic facts which undermine your absurd point of view.

I love the incoherent Progressive stance with whatever champion they're rallying behind: they're the smartest, most qualified person in the world... until they did something obviously illegal, then she's just a dumb old lady who doesn't understand classification and/or technology. Ignore her request for a secure device from NSA... ignore that she apparently refused to utilize the one she was offered by NSA..
Quote:
This is all under GOP control. I'm sure you are going to wrap yourself in some kind of ridiculous and completely unprovable deep state defense.

Don't even waste your time talking to me about your unsupported conspiracy theory that you use to explain your world view where your feelings are more important than facts.

If you were right the GOP controlled doj would charge McCabe and Clinton. This has been going on for years now.
I see you remain stupid and dishonest. You're aware we have ample text message records and other documentation illustrating a clear bias, right? Do you not recall how they handed out immunity during the Clinton investigation? This included giving immunity to Cheryl Mills.... who was then allowed to represent Hillary during the FBI interview, serving as a counsel while simultaneously being a witness to that very case. Evidence shows Hillary attempted to have the server wiped shortly after the NYT reported on her illegal server.

Hold on, you're rather cling to your unsupported conspiracies about Trump being a Russian asset and whatnot (Trump used the same airport as a Russian! That's all the proof you needed before).

DOJ Employee Donations Overwhelmingly Favor Democrats
83 percent of donations from agency this cycle have gone to Democrats


I'll repeat the previous questions for you:
Why did Hillary ask NSA for a special secured Blackberry? Why did she refuse to use the secured device NSA offered her? Let me guess, you think she was truthful when she said she thought classified portion marking meant it was in alphabetical order, when it was a C?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 06:59 AM   #6037
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,606
Trump has flipped the ninth circuit.

Quote:
In few places has the effect been felt more powerfully than in the sprawling 9th Circuit, which covers California and eight other states. Because of Trump’s success in filling vacancies, the San Francisco-based circuit, long dominated by Democratic appointees, has suddenly shifted to the right, with an even more pronounced tilt expected in the years ahead.

Trump has now named 10 judges to the 9th Circuit — more than one-third of its active judges — compared with seven appointed by President Obama over eight years.

“Trump has effectively flipped the circuit,” said 9th Circuit Judge Milan D. Smith Jr., an appointee of President George W. Bush.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:12 PM   #6038
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,392
Uh oh, this is bad news from CNN.

Russia is looking to help Trump win in 2020, election security official told lawmakers

Double yikes!

Sanders told Russia is trying to help his campaign

I'm not worried about Russia though. I made this really cool hat out of aluminum foil that I am wearing every day.

__________________
Why isn't the word "gullible" in the dictionary?
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:33 PM   #6039
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Local DAs generally don't try their cases in front of federally appointed judges...
Many cases don’t stay local, and you know it.

Big things are made of very small things. Many SCOTUS decisions are from cases which started as local decisions.

For decades people have been worried about activist Judges legislating from the bench. Now the problem is more upstream as activist prosecutors legislate from their desk and the cases brought aren’t on the strength of the evidence or how serious the infraction, but if the DA feels like its a law the want to enforce against that person or identity group.

Too many black people being arrested for the DAs liking? Well, clearly that’s systemic racism at work so we’re tossing out as many cases as we need to till we have the “right” number, whatever that number is to get re-elected.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:41 PM   #6040
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,392
Donald Trump is getting PWNED by Bloomberg. What an absolute mad-lad.







(These are apparently real and were tweeted out by the Bloomberg campaign twitter account.)
__________________
Why isn't the word "gullible" in the dictionary?
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:29 PM.