Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 05:39 PM
5 Replies, 618 Views

Old 06-08-2018, 01:44 PM   #1681
Whimbrel
Subhuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
... Why do you distrust Fox News? Because you watched it for a few years and came to that conclusion yourself... Something to think about.
Speaking of Fox news and why it should not be automatically ignored.....

This morning's piece from Charles Krauthammer in the Washington Post is truly heartbreaking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.483853e997fe

He represented the best of thoughtful, intelligent conservatism and I have learned a great deal from him over the years. I remember when he helped Bush back out of the Harriet Miers fiasco without any hint of self aggrandizement. He will be missed and I hope his passing is as painless as possible.
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 10:49 AM   #1682
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
If this shadowy organization is as powerful as the conspiracy theorists say they are, they wouldn't need to remove specific aspects of the Constitution. They could just torpedo our government entirely.

"They can't do that!", you might be saying to yourself. "They would have an uprising on their hand!"

As I mentioned previously, if this supposed group actually existed as was as powerful and influential as it is purported to be, the masses would be of little to no consequence to them. We could be wiped out rather easily, so horseshit like poisoning us through vaccines or chemtrails wouldn't even be necessary.

So, if the Illuminati (or whatever you want to call this shadowy cabal) was actually around, they're either not powerful enough to actually influence anything or too incompetent to realize they could have easily taken everything over decades ago. I mean, how long have they supposedly been at this game? What have they actually accomplished?

Are you talking about his "New World Order" speech?

I think people assume it is much more nefarious than what it actually is, specifically because of the phrase, "new world order".
Pretty much they wouldn't want Americans to fight back and we would. It's why they push shit gradually. Can you imagine them trying to strip Americans outright of their 2nd amendment? It wouldn't go pretty. As much as the media tells you chimp that conservatives are the minority we're not.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 02:07 PM   #1683
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Pretty much they wouldn't want Americans to fight back and we would. It's why they push shit gradually. Can you imagine them trying to strip Americans outright of their 2nd amendment? It wouldn't go pretty. As much as the media tells you chimp that conservatives are the minority we're not.
You're completely missing the point.

If this so-called global establishment is as power and far-reaching as conspiracy theorists claim they are, they wouldn't need to do things slowly. They wouldn't need to strip away the Constitution and they wouldn't need to worry about placating g the general populace.

They'd just remove the problematic portion of the population and call it a day.

If they actually existed, they would have won decades ago.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:01 PM   #1684
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
You're completely missing the point.

If this so-called global establishment is as power and far-reaching as conspiracy theorists claim they are, they wouldn't need to do things slowly. They wouldn't need to strip away the Constitution and they wouldn't need to worry about placating g the general populace.

They'd just remove the problematic portion of the population and call it a day.

If they actually existed, they would have won decades ago.
How with military? Comprised of US soliders who would likely not outright kill other American citizens? Pretending there is no deep state or a really deep swamp in DC with major corruption while often supporting growing government is about a stupid position one can take.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #1685
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
How with military? Comprised of US soliders who would likely not outright kill other American citizens? Pretending there is no deep state or a really deep swamp in DC with major corruption while often supporting growing government is about a stupid position one can take.
Again, their victory could have been achieved decades ago...if they actually existed. With the amount of money, power and technology they would have access to, the military wouldn't be a factor.

If the so-called Deep State was actually real, they're either not as powerful as conspiracy theorists assume or they're simply too incompetent to get the job done.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:31 PM   #1686
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

I honestly think that the truth is somewhere between the two of you. I think these cabals do exist. They’ve made little effort to hide themselves at times. However I don’t think they’re as powerful as you say Spectral. If they were,we wouldn’t have been able to elect Trump for example. They’d just fix the election and say “Well he lost. Enjoy your Soros approved leader.” However I think they are very powerful in terms of pushing culture so as to influence societal norms etc.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:10 AM   #1687
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
I honestly think that the truth is somewhere between the two of you. I think these cabals do exist. They’ve made little effort to hide themselves at times. However I don’t think they’re as powerful as you say Spectral. If they were,we wouldn’t have been able to elect Trump for example. They’d just fix the election and say “Well he lost. Enjoy your Soros approved leader.” However I think they are very powerful in terms of pushing culture so as to influence societal norms etc.
I am with you; there is a "they", as Spectral and other's say, but I don't think "they" are Jews or something like that. If there is any traits "they" have in common it is probably wealth. Their power is closer to the great and powerful Oz.

The mad scramble from "them" reflected in the media attacks on the populist movements worldwide is likely a reaction.
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:38 AM   #1688
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
I am with you; there is a "they", as Spectral and other's say, but I don't think "they" are Jews or something like that. If there is any traits "they" have in common it is probably wealth. Their power is closer to the great and powerful Oz.

The mad scramble from "them" reflected in the media attacks on the populist movements worldwide is likely a reaction.
I do, I believe it's mostly Zionists calling the shots, they run most of media, they run all of hollywood, Is it all jews and only jews? No likely not, that military industrial complex is large. But there in lies your shadow government, and they are globalists. It's much less right vs left, it's nationalist vs gloabalist marxists.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:21 AM   #1689
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:

There's definitely some fucked up shit happening, like the whole Bohemian Grove thing...but with the amount of power and influence these groups are supposed to have, they sure do move awfully slow and have really strange tactics.

It's not all peaches and cream, for certain. I struggle with the notion of shadow governments, secret cabals and everything along those lines. If they're around, they're not exactly efficient.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:42 AM   #1690
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

The Last Globalist Supper

Old 06-10-2018, 01:15 PM   #1691
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
There's definitely some fucked up shit happening, like the whole Bohemian Grove thing...but with the amount of power and influence these groups are supposed to have, they sure do move awfully slow and have really strange tactics.

It's not all peaches and cream, for certain. I struggle with the notion of shadow governments, secret cabals and everything along those lines. If they're around, they're not exactly efficient.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...609-story.html

Forget the idea of secret cabals and james bond type of shit that isn't how it is. You have some very rich people like Soros, like the Saudis who should not be allowed to give donations period to political causes in order to influence law makers on the take. Congress has proven time and time again they refuse to do their jobs, when you're getting millions from guys like Soros to push an anti US anti Constitution agenda who are you going to support? US Citizens or the guy paying you to get his own agenda put forth?

You have this mind like if they just wanted to do things they can, not in the case of any of it appearing legitimate to those with a single brain cell that pay attention.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:28 PM   #1692
blackzc
Evil Dead

My take on the whole thing is.

We had a communist movement in the 60s that came off as the hippie movement, it was left wing white, it was jewish and it was black.

Its intent was to take down the white man and the working class.

They ran the culture for 50 years, but they sprung the final trap too soon. Obama mentions this in his book. Not sure why they did that. Maybe the right wing swing was earlier than anticipated so they went for it. ....Transfer as much power away from the working class middle american to the (new and rising non white class)

I know some of you civnats here think this isn't about race, but to them it is. Race and religion. These people are godless. They hate religion.

Problem is, even with Trump fixing immigration, 5 years old and under now make up 50% of the country. This is the writing on the wall. These people will vote democrat by in large, no matter how much Terran thinks they can be educated. They just don't have the IQ, im sorry. There will be outliers of course. I saw a half mexican kid the other day in a dodge ram truck, being a redneck, he seemed like a good kid.

But those outliers wont stop the US from falling into 3rd world status.

Trump said it, this is our last chance to save the country, this IS it. All i can hope for is Trump blowing the lid off of everything and going dictator if its apparent we are going to lose. Im willing to die for america if the time comes and im not too old. I want america to return to the country my grandparents lived in.

If he doesnt and they win, we will all be silenced They took down the European stock Tsars in Russia, they will do it here to. We can be beaten.

A few good things, the modern young lefist are not having kids, at all. The only way they get anything done is by being told by their hippie elders. They are weak and lack the revolutionary will their parents and grandparents have. Shawn King is about as good as it get. Who is blocking all jews on twitter for some reason..

Many immigrants want to go home, they are here for the money. Mexicans want to stay but all the others overall will leave, 250k a year do. We just have to make the door one way, Trump is doing this.

Not sure whats gonna happen. The R's will do good in November, but if the old cuck guard stays in power we are in trouble.

And what about Italy! And what about the Trump, Italy Russia alliance! Good important stuff. This is what brings down the EU.

And Gert Wilders firing up the Brits who ran the police off. Huge. If America is going to fall at least maybe i can have the motherland to send my kids to.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:37 PM   #1693
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:

Please ask yourself. Why do you need Muslims to support Tommy? Islam is incompatible with the west. We have been at war with them for thousands of years. They hate us.

As for identity politics, a collectivist group is always stronger than a non collectivist. Some times its required to win. Personally, i like individualism with a dash of collectivism.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:04 AM   #1694
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Please ask yourself. Why do you need Muslims to support Tommy? Islam is incompatible with the west. We have been at war with them for thousands of years. They hate us.
Oh, I totally agree. Western ideals and Islam are unlikely to find a middle-ground until there is a reformation in Islam - which many muslims are trying to do and hundreds of millions are living what is basically a "reformed" version that does work - just like Martin Luther kicked off the Christian reformation which completely altered what was a pretty vicious religion prior to that awakening.

Unfortunately that still leaves a billion or so NOT living a reformed version of Islam.

I used the video mainly for the first few minutes to better explain what happened and why Robinson is in prison again. It gives a better historical recap than I am able to do and explains the legal reasons (and some of the holes).
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 12:29 PM   #1695
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Trump said it, this is our last chance to save the country, this IS it.
Oh bullshit. FFS, America doesn't need 'saving,' it needs a healthy dose of simply shoving asshole fascist leftists and globalists off of their perch in academia, media, Hollywood, and in both parties in Washington DC.

The sky was falling far more during the Civil War. We survived and thrived.
The sky was falling far more during the Great Depression. We survived and thrived.
The sky was falling far more during the Cold War. We survived and thrived.

America will continue to thrive. We're not on a 'last chance' for anything except perhaps for you to get a date further out than your second cousin.

Quote:
I want America to return to the country my grandparents lived in.
First I have to figure out if they were idiot teens humping everything that breathed and reproducing young or if they were responsible and waited for a diploma, a job, and marriage first. I'll be generous and grant you the latter. Then, we must figure you are in your mid 30s to early 40s. That would place your grandparents formative years during the Great Depression or WWII, then the Korean War and Cold War, as well as the paroxysms of racial animus and violence that rocked America for a solid decade in the 60s to early 70s.

So you want to return to economic ruin and folks jumping off of buildings because they woke up with a lifetime of savings gone in a day? Or waiting on bread lines to get food? Or a quarter million Americans dying in a global conflagration that consumed 50+ million lives? Or waiting for the potential of a nuclear war? Or a race war? Or a real war between two sides of a Korean mud fest?

Quote:
Problem is, even with Trump fixing immigration, 5 years old and under now make up 50% of the country. This is the writing on the wall. These people will vote democrat by in large, no matter how much Terran thinks they can be educated. They just don't have the IQ, im sorry.
Every single generation in America has had a different immigrant group to FREAK OUT about, because of course immigrants would ruin America. Our entire history as a nation is built on successive waves of immigrants whose presence was viewed with disdain and disgust by folks; eventually, a few generations later, the descendants of those immigrants freaked out about the newest bunch of interlopers fucking up the neighborhood, lol. You would have bitched about the Irish in the 19th century, despite their damn good beer and excellent holiday. Our current immigrants' grandkids will bitch about the next major group, whomever they may be. Been there, done that, every generation.

You also make the same mistake moron liberal demographers make in ASSuming that political coalitions are unchanging and eternal. That's absolute garbage. They change with the times, as they always have and will. Trump should have shown you that.

Quote:
A few good things, the modern young lefist are not having kids, at all.
This is true, but neither are you. Are you a leftist, or just a leech on the system? I've done my part. I've raised six responsible children who will support your ass in retirement through their taxes. GTFO and go back to your ancestral homeland if you want to be a leech!

The most unselfish thing you can do in life, and the most beneficial for society, is to have children that you support yourself and raise to responsible adulthood. I'm doing that, with nary a dime of any welfare or state/federal support, not even through public schooling!!!!!!! Can you say the same?

Then STFU.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM   #1696
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
My take on the whole thing is.
Problem is, even with Trump fixing immigration, 5 years old and under now make up 50% of the country. This is the writing on the wall. These people will vote democrat by in large, no matter how much Terran thinks they can be educated. They just don't have the IQ, im sorry. There will be outliers of course. I saw a half mexican kid the other day in a dodge ram truck, being a redneck, he seemed like a good kid.
You think 50% of the country is 5 years old or under and that that 50% has too low an IQ to be educated properly because they aren't white?...
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 02:37 PM   #1697
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
You think 50% of the country is 5 years old or under and that that 50% has too low an IQ to be educated properly because they aren't white?...
We are going to be Brazil in 3 generations, how fucking hard is this to understand? You know, no societal cohesion, random drive bys all day, beheadings.

You vastly overestimate your magical white man powers.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:28 PM   #1698
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
We are going to be Brazil in 3 generations
And when the Irish* were swamping the East Coast we were going to be a bunch of drunk, hot-tempered Catholics with giant inbred families and criminal children.

Instead they became cops at St. Patty's Day parades with amazing Guinness beer and they don't reproduce.

Stop it, Chicken Little. You're annoying.

* So many Irish left Ireland and/or died during their potato famine in the mid-19th century that their population TODAY is BELOW where it was prior to the famine. Chew on that one.

Old 06-14-2018, 09:38 AM   #1699
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
...vastly overestimate...
Yeah.......
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 06:16 AM   #1700
Terran
Evil Dead

11 Facts on IG Report.

1. Learn How To Interpret An IG Report: "language is similarly downplayed. Yet Horowitz fills the report with details of poor decision-making, extreme political bias, and problematic patterns of behavior."

2. FBI Agent Who Led Both The Clinton and Trump Probes Promised He’d Prevent Trump’s Election

3. Comey Mishandled The Clinton Probe In Multiple Ways. In fact, he lied for her: "the FBI knew with mathematical certainty that Hillary’s personal communications devices had been penetrated by a foreign actor and they likewise knew that at least one “SECRET” document had been compromised. Had that factoid been in Comey’s statement, rather than the utterly deceptive “possible” phrase, then the public would have had an accurate perception of just what the consequences of Clinton’s actions were. Instead, Comey’s lie gave the Clinton campaign the ability to deny that any harm had been done."

4. Comey Is Slippery And Weird: "He claimed that he didn’t grasp the significance of the hundreds of thousands of Clinton emails being found on Weiner’s computer because he didn’t know that Weiner was married to Clinton aide Huma Abedin. Beyond being too ridiculous to believe, the claim is hardly exonerating. It would mean he was not interested to learn that hundreds of thousands of Clinton emails relevant to a highly charged criminal investigation were found on the laptop of an unrelated man."

5. FBI Has A Massive Leak Problem And Is Doing Nothing About It: "FBI employees received tickets to sporting events from journalists, went on golfing outings with media representatives, were treated to drinks and meals after work by reporters, and were the guests of journalists at nonpublic social events."

6. FBI Almost Got Away With Ignoring Clinton Emails On Weiner Laptop

7. Breathtaking Bias: "August 8, 2016: In a text message on August 8, 2016, Page stated, “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Strzok responded, ‘No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.’" By the way, this little text nugget was HIDDEN from Congress and had to be retrieved using forensic techniques by the IG. But of course Strzok didn't mean anything malicious!

8. Clinton Got Breaks, But Some Backfired: "When the New York office told the FBI about Weiner’s laptop, it appears that the FBI tried to run out the election clock before dealing with it. It would have worked, too, if the New York office hadn’t pushed the matter right before the election — the absolute worst time to deal with a reopening of the investigation."

9. Obama Lied When He Said He Knew Nothing About Hillary’s Secret E-mail Scheme

10. FBI Agent Joked Clinton Associate Who Lied Would Never Be Charged, Questioned Legitimacy Of Investigation: " Even if he said the truth and didnt have a clearance when handling the secure fax – aint noone gonna do sh-t’"

11. FBI’s Insulting Response: "FBI Director Christopher Wray gave a press conference in front of a compliant press corps where he said, “nothing in this report impugns the integrity of our workforce as a whole or the FBI as an institution.” In fact, the report paints a picture of an FBI with a problematic culture."

Mark Levin: In the entire report, out of all the documents, texts, and e-mails, there's "Not a single pro-Trump text, not a single anti-Hillary text." Amazing, and absolutely true.

This IG report is the tip of the iceberg. The real ship sinker is in the next one, which may well take until the end of the year or even into next year to see released, that deals with the FBI's investigation of Trump and Russian 'collusion.' That one has lying to federal judges, withholding of material information from court, a president spying on political opponents, unmasking Americans you've spied on, etc. and on and on.

The bottom line? The FBI is as bad as you thought it was, and probably worse. Our system of justice is that of a banana republic, where powerful unelected bureaucrats can destroy people, or spare them, as they see fit, with no consideration for equal justice or equal implementation of the law and legal standards. And if the FBI hadn't been in the tank for Shillary, sitting on the Weiner laptop for as long as possible to protect her, Comey would never have sent his letter to Congress right before the election reopening the investigation and she may well have won. Talk about unintended consequences of biased decision-making! They expected her to win, wanted her to win, and did all they could to help her win and to protect her presidential legitimacy by not charging her for actions clearly felonious in nature and for which a normal American would have gone to jail for decades.

And she lost. And this has all come to light BECAUSE SHE LOST and only BECAUSE SHE LOST. The next IG report will be a hoot.

Last edited by Terran; 06-15-2018 at 06:44 AM..