Microtransactions in...
Last post by Shifter
Today 07:33 AM
33 Replies, 2,132 Views
» Promotion

Old 10-14-2017, 04:39 PM   #81
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Yeah, we know the feelings and commentary of the biggest actors on the show are completely ignored, doesn't play any part in how "it'd be a damn shame to get on his bad side if your studio hired her in any upcoming projects."
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:52 PM   #82
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Hes (George Clooney) not who he pretends [to be], added Marquez
Of course not! They lecture and berate conservative America from the height of 'Mount Hollywood,' pumping out a river of shit into society while patting themselves on their self-satisfied backs, all the while keeping their own scumbag behavior lying just below the surface.

They're disgusting people. Not all of them, but so many as to make the perverted place a poisonous den of vipers.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:30 PM   #83
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

New York Post: Courtney Love warned young actresses of Weinstein in 2005
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 07:09 PM   #84
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Rosemarie is prolly rolling over in her grave. Hell all that old guard is likely doing the same, the Bing Crosbys and Bob Hopes. Back when Hollywood wasn't a cesspool the way it is now.
I miss it.
Old 10-14-2017, 07:45 PM   #85
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
I miss it.
I do too, I find things like the old Dean Martin show, Jack Benny, Hope, Burns etc etc, and the roasts those guys did back in the day, still more enjoyable than 99% of the garbage they pass off as entertainment now. It was clean, funny, wasn't filled with sex drugs and constant violence, nor did those stars feel the need to try and shove liberal politics down everyone's throat on a constant basis. Granted the majority in Hollywood and show business in those days were conservatives. Quite the contrast.

Again progressive liberalism is a mental illness, that these idiots think it's ok to protect guys like Weinstein for years then make a statement that because he's now in trouble that's the end of the issue in hollywood is laughable. These are the same people who stand up and cheer TODAY for Roman Polanski, another guy who gets off on molesting kids. They're all ok with that though, they go as far as to call someone like Hilary Clinton a fighter for women, when she's protected her rapist husband for decades, laughs about getting sexual abusers off scott free in court cases, and took nearly a week to even say a word about good ol Harvey, someone who's given plenty of money to both her campaign and Obozo's.

IMO we could use another Joe Mc Carthy today, it's pretty obviously the corruption in not only Hollywood but in DC goes hand in hand. It's not a red scare when it's actually happening. Hollywood is full of America hating Marxist today.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 08:57 PM   #86
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead

Pretty sure many of those people "back in the day" were involved with the mob and smack. I think "now in the day" society has normalized sexual deviancy to such an extent, they balk at persecuting all but the most heinous examples so that they can collectively pat each other on the back.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:20 PM   #87
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag-Sabot View Post
Pretty sure many of those people "back in the day" were involved with the mob and smack. I think "now in the day" society has normalized sexual deviancy to such an extent, they balk at persecuting all but the most heinous examples so that they can collectively pat each other on the back.
Society itself hasn't normalized it, it's been shoved in people's faces for the past 40 years that they're desensitized to it. Way to go progressives. Won't be long before they're trying to normalize pedos, perhaps thats why hollywood has no problems with Roman Polanski or the rest that they're covering up.

The only supposed mob ties was Sinatra and the Rat Pack, I highly doubt any of those guys were actually actively involved in mob activities however.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:39 PM   #88
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

New York Times: Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood’s Oldest Horror Story
Old 10-14-2017, 11:42 PM   #89
Kreigmstr
Evil Dead

Old 10-15-2017, 12:29 AM   #90
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Old 10-15-2017, 12:42 AM   #91
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emabulator View Post
Good lord, the NYT couldn't help itself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYT
Like Trump, that other self-professed predator, there were complaints that in business deals he stiffed people on bills (advertising and public relations payments), and he had a reputation for lying, cheating, taking advantage, acting like a thug.
1) Explaining about how women throw themselves at rich and famous people is different than a known and consistent pattern of predatory abuse which people TOLERATED FOR DECADES on the off chance they might have to work with the guy to better their chances at getting a big ass payout.

There is very little evidence Trump had a reputation at large for lying, cheating, taking advantage, or acting like a thug. Cherry picked stories do not a tradition make. In fact reports are very much to the contrary and say Trump, by and large, was a businessman of his word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYT
“I hope it’s a witch hunt,” said a top Hollywood woman. “I hope it’s a purge. There are people we have to get rid of in our business. Everyone knows them.”
Then by not naming them you are complicit in their crimes. You want to clean your shit up then it's up to you to clean it up. In the meantime your silence over HW let dozens of young women, reportedly as young as 17 get raped.

Your silence is complicit in men being raped by high level gay men in the entertainment industry and you should be either stepping forward or arrested along with them for being an accomplice.

Even worse your silence is allowing CHILDREN to be molested by high level men (and maybe some women) in entertainment for which you should be ashamed of yourselves and definitely be arrested and tried right alongside the scum as an accomplice.

I feel sorry for those who have had the casting couch treatment and, honestly I don't blame them for being bullied at the low point of their career.

I do blame people who have reached a high point or otherwise been in a strong position to stop the abuse and still not become whistleblowers and helped "make it right", like Kate Beckinsale, Jlaw, Gwyneth Paltrow, and many, many others. Even those who knew the "open secret" and never said anything. They are all part of the conspiracy and should be named and shamed at the very least.

And especially people like his lawyers who put the clause in his contract that he can't be fired for "Morally Objectionable" reasons because they good and goddamn well knew he was trash. And the board of directors of the Weinstein company. And his brother Rob, for fucks sake.

EDIT: Didn't close quote tag properly.

Last edited by vallor; 10-15-2017 at 01:37 AM..
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:00 AM   #92
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

It's not surprising they felt the need to take yet another pot shot at Trump. The liberal left can't help themselves, their hate for America and their lack of respect for the electoral process knows no bounds. Remember these are the same people who are against ID voting laws, how will illegals get to vote if they have to provide a valid ID?
Old 10-15-2017, 10:54 AM   #93
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

Daily Mail: British actress becomes fifth woman to accuse Weinstein of rape
Old 10-15-2017, 02:41 PM   #94
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

New York Post: France to revoke Weinstein’s Legion of Honor award

Deadline: Former Harvey Weinstein Intern Alleges 1980 Harassment

Fox News: Chelsea Clinton avoids questions about Harvey Weinstein's donations to Clinton Foundation

The Hollywood Reporter: Sarah Polley Calls Weinstein "One Festering Pustule in a Diseased Industry"
Old 10-15-2017, 04:32 PM   #95
blackzc
Evil Dead

Women. Do they have the agency to avoid situations like this or are they just ok with being fucked by a 60 year old hideous Jewish dude so they can get dat money?

These sloars coming out now is suspect. Animals man...no, worse than animals, animals are honest.

As i said, the women....eh, whateves, it is fun to watch though. I want the pedos outed. The ones commuting SRA on kids. As spec said, i wonder if he isn't the one they picked to throw under the bud. All weinstien has done is bone a few willing hoes. There are way worse things going on in hollywood. And for the media to pick up on this and run with it is suspicious.
Old 10-15-2017, 04:41 PM   #96
blackzc
Evil Dead

“He’s (George Clooney) not who he pretends [to be],” added Marquez

Adam Curry, who has been doing the No Agenda podocast for about 10 years is positive he is a CIA asset. Sounds kooky, but really what would it take? Some agent to call him and for them to have a talk, then he's doing things when he happens to be in a country we are operating in. Actors are like pizza guys, they get access to many places.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:49 PM   #97
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead

Well there's a bit more involved in Humint than just being placed. There's fieldcraft that takes time to learn more than likely beyond the facilities of someone whose repertoire is looking good, parroting off a script, crying on cue and grabbing ass.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:31 PM   #98
blackzc
Evil Dead

My typos... im on a recliner with a wireless kb/moues.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:06 PM   #99
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

LOL so shocking that hollywood's resident pedo, Woody Allen is defending this pos.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aying-sad.html

“No one ever came to me or told me horror stories with any real seriousness. And they wouldn’t, because you are not interested in it. You are interested in making your movie,” Allen said. “But you do hear a million fanciful rumors all the time. And some turn out to be true and some — many — are just stories about this actress or that actor.”

"You also don’t want it to lead to a witch hunt atmosphere, a Salem atmosphere, where every guy in an office who winks at a woman is suddenly having to call a lawyer to defend himself. That’s not right either”

Yeah sure Woody 30 years of abusing women is clearly a witch hunt. Says the guy who denies abusing his own foster kid, who then goes and dumps his wife to marry another foster kid. Sick fuck.
Old 10-16-2017, 03:31 PM   #100
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

New York Post: Harvey got exposed because he’s not profitable anymore

Tags
batfleck, ben affleck, harvey weinstein, hollywood