New Childís Play...
Last post by Inkabodcrane
Today 04:01 PM
2 Replies, 280 Views

Old 04-12-2019, 08:01 AM   #1
Jetherik
Editor in Chief

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

Glorious weather for gaming! What are you playing?
Old 04-12-2019, 01:28 PM   #2
McWolf
Squire

Still playing TW:Warhammer 2, and have been getting back into the groove of CoD Black Ops 4 Battle Royale with the new Alcatraz map, chaotic close range fun.

With little sprinklings of Black Ops 3 custom zombies maps and Guild Wars 2 dailies.
McWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 02:05 PM   #3
HB_IKE
Evil Dead

I got my self Far Cry 5 to try the expansion later ... Shoot, run and hit people with a shovel good times, good times.
HB_IKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 06:03 AM   #4
Kreigmstr
Evil Dead

The Division 2 and Beatsaber. WH40K Dark Heresy ttrpg game cancelled this week due to a GoT viewing party on Sunday.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:03 AM   #5
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I finished Red Dead Redemption 2 last week, this weekend I think I’ll start in on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.

I’ve also got a few movies to check out including a horror/western, The Wind.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:04 AM   #6
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreigmstr View Post
The Division 2 and Beatsaber. WH40K Dark Heresy ttrpg game cancelled this week due to a GoT viewing party on Sunday.
Have you seen the Warhammer Car Wars game? Iím thinking of picking that one up if I can find a group that plays. Itís pricy though, the starter kit is like $120 US.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:16 AM   #7
Arionuq
Death Knight

[QUOTE=McWolf;2535330]Still playing TW:Warhammer 2,

Yep, with ya on that. Waiting oh so long for the DLC coming out. Bretonnia though? really? Empire needs some love.
Arionuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 07:17 AM   #8
Booda
Beam another Blast

More Div2. Should wrap up World Tier 3 sometime this evening.
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:31 AM   #9
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

I have been playing Donkey Kong and Smash Bros. on Switch and Dirt Rally 2 on PS4. Most of my gaming time has been on PC, with OOTP Baseball, StarCraft and Forza Horizon 3. I pre-loaded Anno 1800 last night. Iím looking forward to playing it on Tuesday.

EA games has disappeared from my playlist. And itís not because Iím off on some kind of a boycott. They have not been making games I want to buy into lately. EA ruined multiplayer in its sports games with its pay-to-win trading card packs. EA has squandered it Star Wars license so far. And the Battlefield series continues to be a release now, patch later poster child.

Have you been playing any of EAís games?
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #10
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I got Battlefield 5 for cheap on Amazon and I played it for a day, it’s pretty much the same old Battlefield gameplay. It was fun, but nothing new so I got bored after about a day. I tried one round of the Firestorm and it was fun, but has all the same problems as regular Battle Royale — it takes forever to find weapons and even longer to find someone to fight and by the time you do, you are dead and have to do a another match and start it all over again.

I have no idea why people like that mode of gameplay. It’s just dull and plodding. The helicopter was pretty fun though with 3 or 4 of us in it shooting at stuff.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:53 AM   #11
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I got Battlefield 5 for cheap on Amazon and I played it for a day, itís pretty much the same old Battlefield gameplay. It was fun, but nothing new so I got bored after about a day. I tried one round of the Firestorm and it was fun, but has all the same problems as regular Battle Royale ó it takes forever to find weapons and even longer to find someone to fight and by the time you do, you are dead and have to do a another match and start it all over again.

I have no idea why people like that mode of gameplay. Itís just dull and plodding. The helicopter was pretty fun though with 3 or 4 of us in it shooting at stuff.
I got bored with Battlefield 1 quickly, so I took a pass on Battlefield 5. If the game had a good single player story mode I would have grabbed it on sale. I may still snag the digital version when it's dirt cheap on PS4.

I don't play Battle Royale mode anymore, but every kid in the family loves it, so I end up watching it quite often. Fortnite is the new Minecraft.
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 09:59 AM   #12
Kreigmstr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
Have you seen the Warhammer Car Wars game? Iím thinking of picking that one up if I can find a group that plays. Itís pricy though, the starter kit is like $120 US.
I have not. I haven't seen anything about Car Wars in a long time. A Warhammer version sounds pretty fun. I have a regular group of around 10 people who are into table top rpg's who might be interested in it. I'll have to check it out.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:13 AM   #13
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emabulator View Post
I have been playing Donkey Kong and Smash Bros. on Switch and Dirt Rally 2 on PS4. Most of my gaming time has been on PC, with OOTP Baseball, StarCraft and Forza Horizon 3. I pre-loaded Anno 1800 last night. Iím looking forward to playing it on Tuesday.

EA games has disappeared from my playlist. And itís not because Iím off on some kind of a boycott. They have not been making games I want to buy into lately. EA ruined multiplayer in its sports games with its pay-to-win trading card packs. EA has squandered it Star Wars license so far. And the Battlefield series continues to be a release now, patch later poster child.

Have you been playing any of EAís games?
Road Rash... oh you mean current games
Old 04-13-2019, 11:13 AM   #14
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

I got a Nintendo Switch this week. I'll be playing Zelda Breath of the Wild!
Old 04-14-2019, 08:17 PM   #15
Inkabodcrane
Subscriber

I've mainly been playing Injustice 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and PUBG.

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:07 PM   #16
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreigmstr View Post
I have not. I haven't seen anything about Car Wars in a long time. A Warhammer version sounds pretty fun. I have a regular group of around 10 people who are into table top rpg's who might be interested in it. I'll have to check it out.
It's called Speed Freeks. The base kit is pretty pricy and the individual cars are super expensive, but it looks like something that would be fun to play.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:50 PM   #17
CthulhuFan
Squire

Fuckin' A; finally kicked this fucker in the teeth with a build all my own instead of some shit copied from some other cunt. Feels good. This was tough.

Last edited by CthulhuFan; 04-15-2019 at 06:50 AM.. Reason: Smaller Image
CthulhuFan is offline   Reply With Quote