Last post by Emabulator
Today 06:46 AM
0 Replies, 282 Views

Old 11-20-2017, 01:45 PM   #61
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Yeah please link more articles by liberal idiots like Kimberly Arnadeo.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfe.../#63c9fdf49ac9

"All of the above was accompanied by double digit interest rates, with the prime rate peaking at 21.5% in 1980. The poverty rate started increasing in 1978, eventually climbing by an astounding 33%"

"These economic policies amounted to the most successful economic experiment in world history. The Reagan recovery started in official records in November 1982, and lasted 92 months without a recession until July 1990, when the tax increases of the 1990 budget deal killed it. This set a new record for the longest peacetime expansion ever, the previous high in peacetime being 58 months."

"We call this period, 1982-2007, the twenty-five year boom--the greatest period of wealth creation in the history of the planet. In 1980, the net worth--assets minus liabilities--of all U.S. households and business ... was $25 trillion in today’s dollars. By 2007, ... net worth was just shy of $57 trillion. Adjusting for inflation, more wealth was created in America in the twenty-five year boom than in the previous two hundred years."

Come back when you have a fucking clue. Reagan was the greatest leader this country has had in the modern era and God damn if America could get another Ronald Reagan today we'd be golden. Instead we have a party in the democrats that every time a Republican is elected president the first thing they do is try and figure out how to impeach because they have ZERO respect for the votes of Americans. It's why they feel the need to keep importing illegals and are against voter ID.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/12/u...rman.html?_r=0

In fact Democrats first answer to everything is to try and impeach without due reason at a drop of a hat.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...t-else-is-new/

Reps. Dennis Kucinich and Robert Wexler introduced 35 articles of impeachment against President George W. Bush in 2004 that centered on the Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, global warming and the 2004 elections.

Yep you read that right, the democrats wanted to impeach Bush over global fucking warming of all things. You idiots are fucking mentally ill.

Are you an insane person? Those inflation numbers are from the BLS. Are you suggesting those numbers I cited were manipulated because that is crazy.

What I cited was just a list of objective facts. There was no spin in the data on that table. You are citing opinion pieces here....

Even your own sources do not back up the numbers you gave because they are wildly incorrect by over 1000%.

I don't know what you're trying to prove by talking about 2 crazy reps in congress. There are tons of crazy extremists in congress talking about legitimate rape, the internet being tubes and other crazy shit all the time. I mean Moore is almost certainly a pedophile unless there is a truly massive conspiracy underway, and he will probably be in the senate soon too.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:11 PM   #62
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I mean Moore is almost certainly a pedophile unless there is a truly massive conspiracy underway, and he will probably be in the senate soon too.
If your as smart and metered as your trying to come off as then you should be able to see this Moore shit is nothing but politics.

Also i missed the part where he touched or had sex with a 10 year old, you do know what a pedophile is, right? You do realize the age of consent in just about every state is 16 right? You do realize Moore was courting for a wife in 1970s Alabama right? You do know that stupid bitch with the yearbook wont turn it over right? Isn't is curious with all that is going on in the world our media is fixated on this? I mean, did you even watch the press release of that slag and her crocodile tears? Yes, crying over a supposed car groping event 40 years later...ahaha. Do you know why they are going with groping instead of rape? Because she opens her self up to prosecution with rape. That's why.

It looks like we have another jazz on our hands. Feigning impartial and hiding behind facts (lol!) while actually being a biased asshole just like the rest of us. I got my eye on you boy.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:14 PM   #63
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Old 11-20-2017, 03:17 PM   #64
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Why are game developers all liberal in your mind?
They're not all liberal, only the asshole ones are.

Quote:
Also your general hypocrisy makes me sad. Do you stand for individual freedom or not?
Not for you I don't, nope. You don't stand for my personal freedoms. I have no reason to bother with yours. Enjoy your expanding bureaucratic state's embrace. With razor wire. And no lube.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:21 PM   #65
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
If your as smart and metered as your trying to come off as then you should be able to see this Moore shit is nothing but politics.

Also i missed the part where he touched or had sex with a 10 year old, you do know what a pedophile is, right? You do realize the age of consent in just about every state is 16 right? You do realize Moore was courting for a wife in 1970s Alabama right? You do know that stupid bitch with the yearbook wont turn it over right? Isn't is curious with all that is going on in the world our media is fixated on this? I mean, did you even watch the press release of that slag and her crocodile tears? Yes, crying over a supposed car groping event 40 years later...ahaha. Do you know why they are going with groping instead of rape? Because she opens her self up to prosecution with rape. That's why.

It looks like we have another jazz on our hands. Feigning impartial and hiding behind facts (lol!) while actually being a biased asshole just like the rest of us. I got my eye on you boy.
Doesn't she open herself up to prosecution anyway if she testifies in front of the senate like she wants to?

So here is basically what you are saying:

"Lets set up a massive conspiracy in small town Alabama where we'll get 30 independent sources to confirm Moore is a child predator, have multiple witnesses confirm the rumors and behavior, and even show a yearbook showing that he knew the victim"

"But should we make sure to get the right color pens to make sure the yearbook is authentic?"

"Nah, thats too much work"

Here are some alternative explanations:

1) The entire thing is real.

2) The woman with the yearbook is lying. However, there are tons of other independent sources and even the local GOP and Strange's campaign itself had heard the rumors and actually investigated it 7+ months ago but was unable to find the women.

The problem with your explanation is that it reminds me of the OJ Simpson case. Mark Fuhrman was a racist therefore OJ must be innocent and all other evidence is garbage.

Even if the girl with the yearbook is lying, for everyone else to be also lying, going back over a year, is such a grand conspiracy that it just seems impossible to believe.

Like maybe a few of Cosby's accusers were lying, but to say all of them are is insanity.

Also some of these girls were like 14. We can spin this however you want I guess but that is fucking sick for a 30 year old man to be at the mall hitting on children.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:22 PM   #66
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Not for you I don't, nope. You don't stand for my personal freedoms. I have no reason to bother with yours. Enjoy your expanding bureaucratic state's embrace. With razor wire. And no lube.
That isn't how it works. If you only defend free speech when you like what people are saying then you don't actually stand for free speech. You in fact are against free speech.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:32 PM   #67
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Are you an insane person? Those inflation numbers are from the BLS. Are you suggesting those numbers I cited were manipulated because that is crazy.

What I cited was just a list of objective facts. There was no spin in the data on that table. You are citing opinion pieces here....

Even your own sources do not back up the numbers you gave because they are wildly incorrect by over 1000%.

I don't know what you're trying to prove by talking about 2 crazy reps in congress. There are tons of crazy extremists in congress talking about legitimate rape, the internet being tubes and other crazy shit all the time. I mean Moore is almost certainly a pedophile unless there is a truly massive conspiracy underway, and he will probably be in the senate soon too.
What you cited was a bunch of bullshit. 2 crazy reps? Maxine Walters? Pelosi? Coyers? Al Franken? Obozo the clown? John "Songbird I'm really a progressive" Mccain? That's just a few off the top of my head. And LOL you had a rapists for a president, you had a candidate that just lost who laughed about getting a sexual abuser acquitted and threatened those who accused her husband of abuse to stand down. Who blamed everyone but herself for losing against Trump, who also illegally rigged the primary against a fucking outright communist in Sanders, and likely used Clinton Foundation money to finance her run. Yep that same Clinton foundation that takes donations from foreign entities for favors from the Clintons. The Clintons, Obama, Holder, Lynch and most of Obozo's admin belong in fucking prison. They illegally took out a nation's leader without Congress approval, they illegally sent billions to Iran without Congress' approval. They let 4 Americans die without sending help, just to name a few of the crimes your little Kenyan buddy took part in.

This is what I've noticed about the left in recent years, if they're accusing people of something, like collusion with Russia for example, or pedophilia as another great example, they're likely guilty of it. Uranium One ring a bell to you? How bout all the kid molesters in looney liberal Hollywood? The issue with the left is they claim things as fact without actual proof. There's that saying if you repeat a lie enough times, people will start to believe it. That's progressive's in a nutshell. Again you pieces of shit don't live in reality.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:40 PM   #68
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
That isn't how it works.
Sure it is. Progressive rules, baby. Commiefornia, here you come! Watch those pronouns!

Quote:
If you only defend free speech when you like what people are saying
It's not what you're saying that I don't like, it's progressives that I don't like. Live by your own rules, baby! They're YOUR RULES!
Old 11-20-2017, 03:41 PM   #69
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Doesn't she open herself up to prosecution anyway if she testifies in front of the senate like she wants to?

So here is basically what you are saying:

"Lets set up a massive conspiracy in small town Alabama where we'll get 30 independent sources to confirm Moore is a child predator, have multiple witnesses confirm the rumors and behavior, and even show a yearbook showing that he knew the victim"

"But should we make sure to get the right color pens to make sure the yearbook is authentic?"

"Nah, thats too much work"

Here are some alternative explanations:

1) The entire thing is real.

2) The woman with the yearbook is lying. However, there are tons of other independent sources and even the local GOP and Strange's campaign itself had heard the rumors and actually investigated it 7+ months ago but was unable to find the women.

The problem with your explanation is that it reminds me of the OJ Simpson case. Mark Fuhrman was a racist therefore OJ must be innocent and all other evidence is garbage.

Even if the girl with the yearbook is lying, for everyone else to be also lying, going back over a year, is such a grand conspiracy that it just seems impossible to believe.

Like maybe a few of Cosby's accusers were lying, but to say all of them are is insanity.

Also some of these girls were like 14. We can spin this however you want I guess but that is fucking sick for a 30 year old man to be at the mall hitting on children.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:45 PM   #70
Eats
Developer

Quote:
What you cited was a bunch of bullshit.
Are you referring to the BLS inflation data here?

Quote:
2 crazy reps? Maxine Walters? Pelosi? Coyers? Al Franken? Obozo the clown? John "Songbird I'm really a progressive" Mccain? That's just a few off the top of my head. And LOL you had a rapists for a president, you had a candidate that just lost who laughed about getting a sexual abuser acquitted and threatened those who accused her husband of abuse to stand down. Who blamed everyone but herself for losing against Trump, who also illegally rigged the primary against a fucking outright communist in Sanders, and likely used Clinton Foundation money to finance her run. Yep that same Clinton foundation that takes donations from foreign entities for favors from the Clintons. The Clintons, Obama, Holder, Lynch and most of Obozo's admin belong in fucking prison. They illegally took out a nation's leader without Congress approval, they illegally sent billions to Iran without Congress' approval. They let 4 Americans die without sending help, just to name a few of the crimes your little Kenyan buddy took part in.

This is what I've noticed about the left in recent years, if they're accusing people of something, like collusion with Russia for example, or pedophilia as another great example, they're likely guilty of it. Uranium One ring a bell to you? How bout all the kid molesters in looney liberal Hollywood? The issue with the left is they claim things as fact without actual proof. There's that saying if you repeat a lie enough times, people will start to believe it. That's progressive's in a nutshell. Again you pieces of shit don't live in reality.
This style of arguing is like the gish gallop.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

I don't even know what to respond to because you are all over the place. I will say that I am anti-corruption and pro going after people who commit crimes. However, I think it is a terrible idea to go after previous presidents or previous political opponents. It was a bad idea when people wanted to go after Bush Jr when Obama was elected, and it is not a great idea to go after Hillary now.

Not because I think they are innocent, but because I think it destabilizes our democracy and creates a situation where the president might try to become king. If you can't safely step down from power then you might just not step down.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:48 PM   #71
Eats
Developer

Quote:
It's not what you're saying that I don't like, it's progressives that I don't like. Live by your own rules, baby! They're YOUR RULES!
Are you dense? Let me rephrase it for you.

If you only defend personal freedoms when you like those freedoms or the people receiving them, then you don't actually stand for personal freedoms. You in fact are against personal freedoms.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:52 PM   #72
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

I don't even know what to respond to because you are all over the place. I will say that I am anti-corruption and pro going after people who commit crimes. However, I think it is a terrible idea to go after previous presidents or previous political opponents. It was a bad idea when people wanted to go after Bush Jr when Obama was elected, and it is not a great idea to go after Hillary now.

Not because I think they are innocent, but because I think it destabilizes our democracy and creates a situation where the president might try to become king. If you can't safely step down from power then you might just not step down.
If someone is guilty of a crime be it average joe blow or a US Senator, they should pay the price for it. Being a politician should not make one above the law. We have term limits for a reason, we need to have term limits across the board so that nutbags like Pelosi, Mcconnel, Reid. etc can not make a career out of being fucking criminals.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:52 PM   #73
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Are you dense? Let me rephrase it for you.
Are you dense? Let me rephrase it for you: I'm completely on board with you progressives and your definition of free speech as being whatever the government decides to allow. Let's go with it. What the hell, eh? What harm can it do? COMMIEFORNIA!
Old 11-20-2017, 03:53 PM   #74
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Everyone who heard the rumors 8 months ago, including local GOP officials are also paid liars?

Why hasn't Trump come forward to defend Moore?

Even the whitehouse thinks the accusations are credible.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-moore-n822221
Old 11-20-2017, 03:55 PM   #75
Terran
Evil Dead

Chaaaaaarlie Rooooooose!
Old 11-20-2017, 03:55 PM   #76
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

You don't know how to respond? All I'm asking for is accountability from progressives. The issue is you don't understand the meaning of the word. As for attacks on free speech that's all on the left and you special snowflakes that get offended anytime someone says something you don't agree with. That's the definition of Free Speech in that you need to allow speech you disagree with. That isn't what the left is pushing for at all.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:16 PM   #77
LostToys
Evil Dead

Quote:
Grass on the field, play ball?
LostToys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:22 PM   #78
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Ok good, get him too.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:22 PM   #79
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostToys View Post
Grass on the field, play ball?
Cool. I'm guessing you do not have children then?
Old 11-20-2017, 04:27 PM   #80
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Ok good, get him too.
How bout Clinton? Or Roman Polanski that Liberal hollywood still idolizes? You've already said pretty much politicians are above the law, why is it different in Moore's case without 100% proof of guilt? Or does it only apply when Conservatives are accused?

Tags
dice, ea games, electronic arts, organized crime, pinball and the mafia, star wars battlefront 2