Today 11:37 AM
22 Replies, 1,643 Views
» Promotion

Old 11-20-2017, 12:58 PM   #21
Booda
Beam another Blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Joke's on you, I haven't watched football in forever to begin with. Hockey is the only professional sport I give a single fuck about.
Agreed!
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:45 PM   #22
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
I'm glad the threads intended to talk about that particular week's football games always turn into...this.
I bet it hurts your precious feel feels doesn't it?

SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:56 PM   #23
Terran
Evil Dead

Hey there, Kaepernick is citizen of the year! After all, he supports the right causes, like communists who imprison and murder their own citizens in heroic fashion! That TEBOW guy is just a morally upright, honest, hardworking Christian, after all. And he's...WHITE! That can't be good!

/s
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:00 PM   #24
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
I bet it hurts your precious feel feels doesn't it?
No, it doesn't hurt my "feel feels". It just gets a little old seeing the same people regurgitate the same shit each an every week.

It's tiresome.

For people who are so "over" the NFL, y'all sure do devote a lot of time talking about the NFL.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:19 PM   #25
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
No, it doesn't hurt my "feel feels". It just gets a little old seeing the same people regurgitate the same shit each an every week.

It's tiresome.

For people who are so "over" the NFL, y'all sure do devote a lot of time talking about the NFL.
Pointing out the hypocrisy of the left doesn't get old. Sorry that it offends you.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:31 PM   #26
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
It's tiresome.
Someone need a hug? 'Hey, Senator Franken...need a hug over here!'

Old 11-20-2017, 05:31 PM   #27
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Someone need a hug? 'Hey, Senator Franken...need a hug over here!'

Old 11-20-2017, 05:35 PM   #28
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Pointing out the hypocrisy of the left doesn't get old. Sorry that it offends you.
It never ceases to amaze me how you are able to confuse "general annoyance" with "greatly offended".
Old 11-20-2017, 05:54 PM   #29
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
It never ceases to amaze me how you are able to confuse "general annoyance" with "greatly offended".
That you complain about it as much as you do seems beyond "general annoyance" You do have the option to not read people's posts you don't like don't you?
Old 11-20-2017, 08:27 PM   #30
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
That you complain about it as much as you do seems beyond "general annoyance" You do have the option to not read people's posts you don't like don't you?
Here we go, with the circular dance.

You also have the option to ignore entire threads; this would be encouraged if it deals with a subject you dislike or hold no interest in.

Instead of letting folks talk about football games, we get this shit. We get it; you don't like kneelers and Terran doesn't watch any of the games. We've been told this every single week.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:02 PM   #31
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Here we go, with the circular dance.

You also have the option to ignore entire threads; this would be encouraged if it deals with a subject you dislike or hold no interest in.

Instead of letting folks talk about football games, we get this shit. We get it; you don't like kneelers and Terran doesn't watch any of the games. We've been told this every single week.
When have I or Terran or anyone else stopped you from talking about football games? It seems you really have issues with other people having opinions you don't like. And yet you wonder why I lump you in with the liberals.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:33 AM   #32
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
When have I or Terran or anyone else stopped you from talking about football games? It seems you really have issues with other people having opinions you don't like. And yet you wonder why I lump you in with the liberals.
Here's the thing: You treat the "You don't have to read it!" stuff as a one-way street that's only applicable to anyone that isn't you.

You're not preventing anyone from talking about football games, but you're sure as hell good at disrupting the hell out of conversations with giant-ass pictures and the same handful of comments regarding folks disrespecting the flag/country/anthem/veterans via kneeling and how much you're not watching football.

It was fine - and interesting, to a degree - in the early weeks of the season. We're now, however, about to enter week 12 of 17...and nothing new or interesting has been brought up; it's all the same shit.

So, I have to ask: Why?
Old 11-21-2017, 06:56 AM   #33
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
...and nothing new or interesting has been brought up; it's all the same shit.
I have to disagree here. I'm absolutely fascinated by the internal war between Jerry Jones (and some owners like Snyder) and Goodell (and other owners, like the Falcons' and Patriots' Kraft, and who would have guessed KRAFT would be fighting for GOODELL?).

I brought this up because it's new and interesting. It's a soap opera about power, money, ideology, control...it's far better than the shitty product on the field, lol.

AND IT'S NEW!

Quote:
Because General Hospital lost me back in high school with the end of the Grant Andrews Russian spying story line. I miss rushing home to watch it.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:50 AM   #34
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
I have to disagree here. I'm absolutely fascinated by the internal war between Jerry Jones (and some owners like Snyder) and Goodell (and other owners, like the Falcons' and Patriots' Kraft, and who would have guessed KRAFT would be fighting for GOODELL?).

I brought this up because it's new and interesting. It's a soap opera about power, money, ideology, control...it's far better than the shitty product on the field, lol.

AND IT'S NEW!
Okay, I'll give you that; the ownership drama is an interesting distraction, for sure. It's starting to feel like an episode of Monday Night Raw.

Quote:
Because General Hospital lost me back in high school with the end of the Grant Andrews Russian spying story line. I miss rushing home to watch it.
I'm sorry, man. It always hurts to lose a good story.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:05 PM   #35
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Here's the thing: You treat the "You don't have to read it!" stuff as a one-way street that's only applicable to anyone that isn't you.

You're not preventing anyone from talking about football games, but you're sure as hell good at disrupting the hell out of conversations with giant-ass pictures and the same handful of comments regarding folks disrespecting the flag/country/anthem/veterans via kneeling and how much you're not watching football.

It was fine - and interesting, to a degree - in the early weeks of the season. We're now, however, about to enter week 12 of 17...and nothing new or interesting has been brought up; it's all the same shit.

Again Chimp you're free to post whatever the fuck you please. How many times do I have to say that to you before you get it through that one brain cell head of yours?
Old 11-21-2017, 12:40 PM   #36
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Again Chimp you're free to post whatever the fuck you please. How many times do I have to say that to you before you get it through that one brain cell head of yours?
And yet we get chucklefucks - such as yourself - who feel the need to pop up every single time just to muss up the conversation. As I said in the post you quoted, you're not directly preventing folks from discussing football (in this case). You do not, however, contribute anything of value, you bring nothing to the conversation...and yet, here you are.

I mean, when you show up simply to say...

Quote:
Joke's on you, I haven't watched football in forever to begin with.
...I have to ask, why even bother in the first place, especially when it's all you've been effectively saying for the past 10 weeks?

I think you have a problem, man.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:45 PM   #37
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
And yet we get chucklefucks - such as yourself - who feel the need to pop up every single time just to muss up the conversation. As I said in the post you quoted, you're not directly preventing folks from discussing football (in this case). You do not, however, contribute anything of value, you bring nothing to the conversation...and yet, here you are.

I mean, when you show up simply to say...

...I have to ask, why even bother in the first place, especially when it's all you've been effectively saying for the past 10 weeks?

I think you have a problem, man.
Because I can. Why are you even on a forum if the only thing you want is to hear yourself? This isn't blues or neogaf, I suggest if you want an echo chamber you won't find it here.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:34 PM   #38
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Because I can. Why are you even on a forum if the only thing you want is to hear yourself? This isn't blues or neogaf, I suggest if you want an echo chamber you won't find it here.
Ah, yes. I was waiting for you to bring up the old "echo chamber" shit.

See, there's absolutely nothing wrong with thoughts and opinions that run counter to mine. If you've noticed, you'll see that Terran and I - despite rarely agreeing - are actually capable of carrying on decent conversations most of the time. You, on the other hand, run headlong with only two or three regurgitated soundbites and proceed to beat everyone over the head with them every time the subject is broached. When you're called on this, you essentially shout, "I do what I want! If you don't like it, don't read it! ECHO CHAMBERS!"

You rarely bring anything of significant value to any conversation, if ever. I don't need people to parrot my opinions back at me, but I sure as hell would prefer dealing with someone who can actually articulate a decent response.

Anyway, this has been beaten to death. Carry on.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:12 PM   #39
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Anyway, this has been beaten to death.
Tell them!

Quote:
The risk of boredom is inherent to liberal activism because of its subjective, self-centered approach. It is the Left’s nature to proclaim a problem, but never an endpoint for a solution. Liberals simply take it as given that the vast majority of America must accept the Left’s premise and wait patiently.

The conundrum manifests itself throughout liberals’ agenda. How do we know when the planet will have been saved? When will affirmative-action programs have fulfilled their mission? What exactly constitutes a “living wage?”

Liberals’ amorphous agenda-to-infinity often leads to a muddle of one protest morphing into another with none ever really ending.
BINGO! lol...
Old 11-21-2017, 02:19 PM   #40
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
The easiest solution would be for the league to simply tell their broadcasters to stop cutting to the sidelines, if they actually bother to air the anthem at all. Don't talk about it, don't show it and let everyone just move on.

Tags
nfl, sunday gameday