Last post by vallor
Yesterday 08:02 PM
5 Replies, 166 Views

Old 02-13-2020, 08:12 PM   #5981
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Liberals want low income and 3rd worlders, just not in their neighborhoods, everyone elses.
This problem will inevitably creep up into the back yard of the liberals whether they like it or not unless they are the 1%. They can move out of California or New York, or Washington DC to Texas, Colorado, or Idaho but then they change the rules of those places to match what they just left and the infection follows them like the cloud from the dirty kid in Charlie Brown.

Look at how Austin has gone downhill since it has liberalized, and then other pockets of Texas. Now Boise is being hailed as the “Austin of the Pacific Northwest” where living is cheap and it is being turned liberal as all fuck.

All across the north foreigner and Left Coast infestation has ruined the local markets because while property costs and taxes increase wages have not similarly increased. The money doesn’t have the legs to jump that big a wealth gap from someone who can drop a million bucks on a 1,000 acres and a super cabin to the waitress and cook at the local diner. There’s no chain of production to link them. Sure, maybe a few staffers will take care of the cabin, but is that really going to make up for the now 15% increase in overall property prices for the area?

My point is, 10,000 - 100,000 doesn’t mean shit when it takes 500,000 to live the American Dream and be safe.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:01 PM   #5982
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
This problem will inevitably creep up into the back yard of the liberals whether they like it or not unless they are the 1%. They can move out of California or New York, or Washington DC to Texas, Colorado, or Idaho but then they change the rules of those places to match what they just left and the infection follows them like the cloud from the dirty kid in Charlie Brown.

Look at how Austin has gone downhill since it has liberalized, and then other pockets of Texas. Now Boise is being hailed as the “Austin of the Pacific Northwest” where living is cheap and it is being turned liberal as all fuck.

All across the north foreigner and Left Coast infestation has ruined the local markets because while property costs and taxes increase wages have not similarly increased. The money doesn’t have the legs to jump that big a wealth gap from someone who can drop a million bucks on a 1,000 acres and a super cabin to the waitress and cook at the local diner. There’s no chain of production to link them. Sure, maybe a few staffers will take care of the cabin, but is that really going to make up for the now 15% increase in overall property prices for the area?

My point is, 10,000 - 100,000 doesn’t mean shit when it takes 500,000 to live the American Dream and be safe.
Good luck convincing the regressive marxist left of any of said logic.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 07:20 PM   #5983
blackzc
Evil Dead

This dude.
This guys is going around trying to be all matter of factly like trump and he just comes off as an asshole.
https://twitter.com/AnnaKellyWI/stat...97979392847872

I'm beginning to think politics is genetic and cant be changed. 3 years i've been working on my dad and he comes over the other day talking about Bernie Sanders. I'm done, vote for gibs while your country is being given away....So stupid.
Old 02-18-2020, 12:34 PM   #5984
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
This dude.
This guys is going around trying to be all matter of factly like trump and he just comes off as an asshole.
https://twitter.com/AnnaKellyWI/stat...97979392847872

I'm beginning to think politics is genetic and cant be changed. 3 years i've been working on my dad and he comes over the other day talking about Bernie Sanders. I'm done, vote for gibs while your country is being given away....So stupid.
If politics were genetic shouldn't you be a liberal? Maybe it is partially but I think environment is a bigger factor.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 12:35 PM   #5985
Eats
Developer

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ov-blagojevich

What the fuck man. He is a democrat and he was corrupt as fuck. He should rot in jail. This is so swampy I can't even believe Trump would do it. Maybe he sees himself in blagojevich...I don't even know...
Old 02-18-2020, 01:27 PM   #5986
Terran
Evil Dead

Your outrage is duly noted and filed in the proper storage receptacle commensurate with its significance.

Get back to us when Trump pardons a terrorist with American blood on his hands, as Obumbles did.

Quote:
The FALN claimed responsibility for more than 120 bombings between 1974 and 1983 in a wave of senseless destruction that killed six and injured dozens. In 1981, a federal court in Chicago sentenced Lopez Rivera, then 37, to 55 years for seditious conspiracy, armed robbery, interstate transportation of firearms and conspiracy to transport explosives with intent to destroy government property.

Notably, the seditious-conspiracy charge was not some "thought crime," as Lopez Rivera's lawyer has said: The indictment listed 28 Chicago-area bombings, some of which caused injuries, as "overt acts" in support of the conspiracy.

FBI agents discovered dynamite, detonators and firearms at two residences occupied by Lopez Rivera. At trial, a cooperating witness from the FALN testified that Lopez Rivera personally trained him in bomb-making.

So Lopez Rivera is neither a low-level offender nor a nonviolent one. Nor, crucially, is he repentant.

He defiantly challenged the legitimacy of the court that tried him. Shortly after entering federal prison at Leavenworth, Kan., he and FALN members on the outside hatched an escape plan; the FBI foiled it by arresting Lopez Rivera's would-be helpers, who were armed with guns and explosives. A conviction for that escape attempt added 15 years to his sentence.

In 1999, Lopez Rivera was one of 16 imprisoned Puerto Rican terrorists to whom then-President Bill Clinton offered executive clemency.

He refused, reportedly because Clinton's offer did not include one of the FALN members who had tried to break him out of Leavenworth.

In addition, Clinton required the Puerto Ricans to renounce violence as a condition of receiving clemency.

Obama's offer this week came with no such requirement — in puzzling contrast not only to Clinton's policy in 1999, but also to White House statements that Chelsea Manning deserved clemency because she accepted responsibility and showed remorse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:30 PM   #5987
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Your outrage is duly noted and filed in the proper storage receptacle commensurate with its significance.

Get back to us when Trump pardons a terrorist with American blood on his hands, as Obumbles did.
Yeah...that person spent around 40 years in jail. So that was a 70 year old Bronze star recipient that was fighting for independence around 40 years ago. Not a politician enriching themselves by stealing from the citizenry. But more importantly this has nothing to do with Obama.

Trump is doing the opposite of cleaning the swamp. He is even pardoning democrats, his supposed enemy, in what seems to be some kind of corrupt deal.

I am not a Trump supporter, so I have no power over Trump. You guys do. You are the ones that should be upset about this because your constituency matters to him.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:55 PM   #5988
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

You're only upset about it because it was Trump who commuted his sentence. Otherwise you wouldn't give a shit. Best get that severe case of TDS looked at.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:07 PM   #5989
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Constant lying and cheating? I'm sorry, but I'm tired of people saying Republicans are evil. The (modern) Democratic party is clearly the party of evil.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:43 PM   #5990
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yeah...that person spent around 40 years in jail.
Blew people up. Unrepentant. NOT LONG ENOUGH.

Quote:
You are the ones that should be upset about this because your constituency matters to him.
Concern troll is concerned. I don't give a shit that he let the guy out early after his career was ended and he spent half of his sentence behind bars already. Your opinion merely confirms the righteousness of my lack of concern, lol.

Tell me how concerned you are about a billionaire literally BUYING the Democrat nomination, concern troll.
Quote:
Old 02-18-2020, 08:23 PM   #5991
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Blew people up. Unrepentant. NOT LONG ENOUGH.

Concern troll is concerned. I don't give a shit that he let the guy out early after his career was ended and he spent half of his sentence behind bars already. Your opinion merely confirms the righteousness of my lack of concern, lol.

Tell me how concerned you are about a billionaire literally BUYING the Democrat nomination, concern troll.
I can't wait to watch all the "Bernie Bros" make excuses for Comrade Sanders when he takes another payoff and endorses Billionaire Bloomy.
Old 02-18-2020, 09:49 PM   #5992
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Apparently all the dems are on the "Everyone who wants to be an American is American" tirade now.

What the fuck? Have they not bothered to read every study in the world which shows illegal immigrants are a gross and net drain of resources on every place that has any significant concentration? There aren't many contradictory studies so if you look at all it is impossible to avoid them.

This is the NUMBER ONE REASON most people voted for Trump and it is the NUMBER ONE REASON democrats want to increase immigration and give illegals and other people who have tossed their franchise away (felons, including those who have committed capital crimes).

Yet it seems to be the last thing people on the right are worried about.

I don't get it.

If there were a Republican candidate right now who promised to kill every illegal caught crossing the border for the second time and replace Obamacare with something reasonable I'd vote for them in a heartbeat and toss Trump into the trash bin.

EDIT: forgot to mention which types of crimes.

Last edited by vallor; 02-18-2020 at 10:22 PM..
Old 02-18-2020, 10:06 PM   #5993
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Apparently all the dems are on the "Everyone who wants to be an American is American" tirade now.

What the fuck? Have they not bothered to read every study in the world which shows illegal immigrants are a gross and net drain of resources on every place that has any significant concentration? There aren't many contradictory studies so if you look at all it is impossible to avoid them.

This is the NUMBER ONE REASON most people voted for Trump and it is the NUMBER ONE REASON democrats want to increase immigration and give illegals and other people who have tossed their franchise away (felons, including those who have committed crimes).

Yet it seems to be the last thing people on the right are worried about.

I don't get it.

If there were a Republican candidate right now who promised to kill every illegal caught crossing the border for the second time and replace Obamacare with something reasonable I'd vote for them in a heartbeat and toss Trump into the trash bin.
Basically this. We're likely at the point now, once the left makes sure all the illegals they've let in can vote, that America will finally turn into the communist shithole the left and the Zionist Marxists have been dreaming of since the end of WW2. Hell of a ride.
Old 02-19-2020, 11:16 AM   #5994
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Very, I don't think it will work though.
Old 02-19-2020, 01:01 PM   #5995
Eats
Developer

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51566470

Sounds legal
Old 02-19-2020, 01:09 PM   #5996
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Very, I don't think it will work though.
LOL pay attention it is working, he's filled the DNC's coffers and individuals like Stacy Abrams have gotten chunks of cash as well. You support a corrupt as fuck party while crying like a little bitch about how EVIL republicans are. You're a joke.
Old 02-19-2020, 01:10 PM   #5997
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Sounds bullshit as well. ORANGE MAN BAD!
Old 02-19-2020, 01:46 PM   #5998
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
You support a corrupt as fuck party while crying like a little bitch about how EVIL republicans are. You're a joke.
BINGO!

Quote:
"Muh Russia, Muh Russia! Fuck off, lol.

Trump at 48% approval - Emerson Poll (rated A- by 538).

Quote:
Old 02-19-2020, 02:07 PM   #5999
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Sounds bullshit as well. ORANGE MAN BAD!
I am more likely to trust Julian Assange than the White House.
Old 02-19-2020, 02:22 PM   #6000
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
If politics were genetic shouldn't you be a liberal? Maybe it is partially but I think environment is a bigger factor.
If i lived in a country surrounded by like minded people, with a low crime rate, a stable non expansionist economy and a fair tax rate i absolutely would be a classical liberal. You are a neo liberal tho, big difference.

The politics i have now started out 100% reactionary. But are slowly becoming more revolutionary and ideological. i just hope others are coming along.

People have to do something else besides symptom identify all day on facespace and twitter. Questions of why things happen and demanding something be done to fix them has to be the default.

This southern hospitality bullshit gimmick with such lines as 'whats the world coming to' and ' back in my day' have to stop.

Quote:

EDIT: forgot to mention which types of crimes.
Spec and me are anonymous, well im sure EA could have us pinned down in 5 mins I just don't want you venting on here and regretting it. I know your in the business, or at least were.

Last edited by blackzc; 02-19-2020 at 02:37 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote