Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 02:43 PM
6,104 Replies, 1,357,281 Views
RetroTINK 2X-Pro a NEW...
Last post by CitizenZero
Today 02:40 PM
1 Replies, 119 Views
Kung flu
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 02:27 PM
45 Replies, 727 Views
Baldur's Gate 3 - FULL...
Last post by Terran
Today 02:05 PM
14 Replies, 527 Views
Jordan Peele’s Candyman...
Last post by Booda
Today 01:11 PM
6 Replies, 286 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by brandonjclark
Today 01:07 PM
6 Replies, 149 Views
Post something good you...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 11:38 AM
281 Replies, 83,547 Views
Diablo 4's Creepy New...
Last post by Misanthropist
Today 11:08 AM
6 Replies, 351 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2020, 10:04 PM   #5801
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
We have already done this, there is lots of evidence that I have already provided. This is done.

When the Iran deal happened they were only about a year away according to our best estimates.
You saying something is true doesn't constitute lots of evidence, I know idiots like you think you can repeat something enough times and it becomes fact, reality doesn't work that way commie.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:23 PM   #5802
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I mean, maybe. It doesn't really have anything to do with his theory. The theory certainly isn't partisan.




Ok, this doesn't matter. What I mean is it isn't particularly relevant if twitter is censoring voices as long as it is creating a significant portion of the news. Also twitter is not really comparable to CNN, because there are people who just objectively report facts on twitter. Objectively it is an important news source because of how Trump uses it, but also because it is the spawning ground of so many news stories and beefs. This isn't about judging whether you like or dislike twitter.




So reality can be looked at through many different lenses, and all that really matters to me is whether those lenses offer predictive or explanatory power for people's actions. This lens does explain a lot of actions from knights, like book deals and other forms of monetization. Donald Trump is very good at running ahead of where the herd is going and becoming the leader of that cause.

I'm just not so sure that the IoB is really a new development. I think before now it maybe wasn't recorded and took place in other forums. I'm not sure the IoB ever didn't exist in some form. I also don't buy any of this "end of history" nonsense.

I would say it is an interesting perspective.
Censoring people doesn't matter.. lol also reality is whatever one makes it up to be apparently.. No Eats, this is not even remotely true. Facts are facts, you don't get to create your own version of facts and then pass that off as reality.

This has to be some of the dumbest shit you've ever said in a mountain of dumb shit.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:35 PM   #5803
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I mean, maybe. It doesn't really have anything to do with his theory. The theory certainly isn't partisan.
Of course it does and maybe it can be somewhat agnostic but this asspricks delivery and presentation very much taints it from the get go.

He's the CNN anchor who has already predetermined all the answers and asks Elizabeth Warren what she thought about the event which was just categorically denied on Live, National TV.

Quote:
Ok, this doesn't matter. What I mean is it isn't particularly relevant if twitter is censoring voices as long as it is creating a significant portion of the news.
Once again, it matters because Twitter only gives you the "news" which it feels like it wants to give from the delivery vehicles it feels are worthy. Others are squelched.

Quote:
Also twitter is not really comparable to CNN, because there are people who just objectively report facts on twitter.
On occasion, but more often then not you won't find much objective in the Twitterverse that isn't "blessed". For example people have been banned for reporting the fact that a man is still a man even if they change the gender on their drivers license.

Quote:
Objectively it is an important news source because of how Trump uses it
Much to their chagrin.

Quote:
So reality can be looked at through many different lenses, and all that really matters to me is whether those lenses offer predictive or explanatory power for people's actions.
I would suggest there are more important lenses than this.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 12:12 AM   #5804
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,366
Shocker, a second Sanders staffer outs his communist beliefs. https://www.thepostmillennial.com/be...ish-lifestyle/
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 02:08 AM   #5805
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Censoring people doesn't matter.. lol also reality is whatever one makes it up to be apparently.. No Eats, this is not even remotely true. Facts are facts, you don't get to create your own version of facts and then pass that off as reality.

This has to be some of the dumbest shit you've ever said in a mountain of dumb shit.
Facts need to be sorted into a frame of reference, a lens. For example Newton's laws of physics are an extrapolation from facts to explain the movement of large bodies. It is highly accurate when objects are large and moving at non-relativistic speeds. It is heavily used today in most physics engines because it is also more efficient than physics systems that take into account relativistic speeds.

All scientific theories are extrapolations from the facts. You don't get to make facts up, you find theories that the facts support.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 02:43 AM   #5806
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Facts need to be sorted into a frame of reference, a lens. For example Newton's laws of physics are an extrapolation from facts to explain the movement of large bodies. It is highly accurate when objects are large and moving at non-relativistic speeds. It is heavily used today in most physics engines because it is also more efficient than physics systems that take into account relativistic speeds.

All scientific theories are extrapolations from the facts. You don't get to make facts up, you find theories that the facts support.
This is basically the shit you're trying to spew. You're not smart Eats, stop pretending you are. Science? Like 37 genders? or how bout the East Coast of the US should be under water right now and every 10 years? Among 100 other "climate" lies.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 06:15 PM   #5807
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
All reasonable evidence points to an accelerated nuclear timetable for Iran since we pulled out of the Iran agreement, and Iran already made public moves to speed things up since we assassinated their general/terrorist leader/whatever.

We have already done this, there is lots of evidence that I have already provided. This is done.

When the Iran deal happened they were only about a year away according to our best estimates.

I love how the media and most Americans come up with this abstract give and take scenario when it comes to Iran and their nuks.

We did X = Nuks set back 2 years

We didnt do Y= Nuks accelerated 3 years.

HAHA! Goddam its stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Facts need to be sorted into a frame of reference, a lens. For example Newton's laws of physics are an extrapolation from facts to explain the movement of large bodies. It is highly accurate when objects are large and moving at non-relativistic speeds. It is heavily used today in most physics engines because it is also more efficient than physics systems that take into account relativistic speeds.

All scientific theories are extrapolations from the facts. You don't get to make facts up, you find theories that the facts support.

What are you doing? haha
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 12:56 AM   #5808
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
I love how the media and most Americans come up with this abstract give and take scenario when it comes to Iran and their nuks.

We did X = Nuks set back 2 years

We didnt do Y= Nuks accelerated 3 years.

HAHA! Goddam its stupid.




What are you doing? haha
Obozo gave us Billions, we hate America, sure we'll "slow" our nuke building. *wink wink nudge nudge* Only a complete and utter moron would ever buy into that bullshit to begin with. What's even more pathetic was a US President trying to bribe a rogue terrorist state to be nice, the fucking faggot that Obozo is.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:37 AM   #5809
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,310
https://www.newsweek.com/tortured-je...tanamo-1483100
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 12:13 PM   #5810
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,366
Ahh yes Gitmo bad, the left must be gearing up because they don't want to see all their precious traitorous politicians end up there.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 12:38 PM   #5811
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,310
Dude, can't we all just recognize that holding someone without trial for 20 years who seems to have a legitimate claim that he isn't the right person is fucked up. There is a reason we have the bill of rights. To stop insane government overreach like this.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:12 PM   #5812
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,417
DOJ concedes: Two of four FISA applications were illegal, refuses to defend the legality of the other two.

Quote:
“Thanks in large part to the work of the Office of the Inspector General, U.S. Department of Justice, the Court has received notice of material misstatements and omissions in the applications filed by the government in the above-captioned dockets,” the letter stated. “DOJ assesses that with respect to the applications in Docket Numbers 17-375 and 17-679, ‘if not earlier, there was insufficient predication to establish probable cause to believe that [Carter] Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power.'”
Three years of "Muh Russia" based upon LIES. We told you this. Years ago. Only a lunatic or an idiot believed Trump was a Russian asset, lol. Dumb fuckers. You got him now, though! #Shampeachment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
There is a reason we have the bill of rights.
We have RIGHTS? OMG, stop the presses! I've been hearing for years from the Democrats (such as Schiff-head) that an individual's self-defense efforts are proof of guilt. Now you're telling me that's not true?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 05:08 PM   #5813
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Dude, can't we all just recognize that holding someone without trial for 20 years who seems to have a legitimate claim that he isn't the right person is fucked up. There is a reason we have the bill of rights. To stop insane government overreach like this.
Like 1st and 2nd amendment rights that the Marxists currently in control of Virginia are actively trying to remove?

They're going to jail Eats, your precious regressive politicians are going to jail or the noose.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 06:12 PM   #5814
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,310
The DOJ run by Barr thinks the FISA applications were illegal. How is that even news?

In other breaking news, Trump doesn't believe he should be impeached.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 07:15 PM   #5815
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
The DOJ run by Barr thinks the FISA applications were illegal. How is that even news?

In other breaking news, Trump doesn't believe he should be impeached.
Neither does most of Americans. He committed no crime. You can't impeach a president simply because your side lost an election.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 08:19 PM   #5816
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Dude, can't we all just recognize that holding someone without trial for 20 years who seems to have a legitimate claim that he isn't the right person is fucked up. There is a reason we have the bill of rights. To stop insane government overreach like this.
He reads and writes English really well so that 17 years obviously helped him out a lot!

But yes, I agree this was an egregious use of non-judicial incarceration.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 08:49 PM   #5817
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Like 1st and 2nd amendment rights that the Marxists currently in control of Virginia are actively trying to remove?

They're going to jail Eats, your precious regressive politicians are going to jail or the noose.
Please let this be true.

Honestly if something like this doesn't happen, the lefts violent reaction to the prison sentences stamped out, and a clear winner being declared i don't see this country recovering.

Or maybe we can keep on Voting R and raa raa-ing like Terran does.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 09:23 PM   #5818
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
The DOJ run by Barr thinks the FISA applications were illegal.
Look at the dumb fuck, unable to notice that the FISA court itself has stated the same, that there were 17 lies presented as fact in the FISA applications, and that 'Muh Russia' was a gigantic fucking lie of the left and its collusion with enemies foreign and domestic to overthrow a duly elected president.

You lost. We won. 2020 will be a hoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
... don't see this country recovering.
You and leftists have this in common, you're a bunch of dumbass chicken littles, lol. We're DOOOOOOOOMED!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 10:06 PM   #5819
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You and leftists have this in common, you're a bunch of dumbass chicken littles, lol. We're DOOOOOOOOMED!
I mean how many countries or territories over the past 10k years have had civil wars, redrawn boundaries or dissolved all together? Oh, all of them? OK....Yeah, doomed...

Again, your projecting, im not scared, worried or running around yelling. What im saying is nations are a fickle thing and fold all the time. Keep your head in the sand though

Do i want to country to fold? If we are gonna continue on with infinity 3rd worlders, garbage ethics and morals, white flight zoning regulations being set in stone policy and high crime rates while into'ing political correctness or losing your job then yeah fuck it? That's not a country i give a fuck about and ill do my part to bring it down.

Do you get it now?

Trump can drain the swamp all day, it will just refill unless power is handed back to good people, not fucking racist diversity hires with communist handlers.

And BTW
I want suburb zoning changed drastically, corner stores, shops for kids, movie theaters, hired security, schools K-12.....every suburb in america should have these things. They promote a a sense of community and belonging, we need them badly. Our current setup is fucking trash. These are things i will push for if i ever get into local politics, but its still too soon. Gotta see what Trumpy is going to do. And im not old enough yet.

We have to start pushing for better standards of living and not just murica this murica that bullshit. Murica kinda sorta fucking sucks tbh. Money only goes so far.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy

Last edited by blackzc; 01-23-2020 at 10:24 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 11:20 PM   #5820
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Look at the dumb fuck, unable to notice that the FISA court itself has stated the same, that there were 17 lies presented as fact in the FISA applications, and that 'Muh Russia' was a gigantic fucking lie of the left and its collusion with enemies foreign and domestic to overthrow a duly elected president.

You lost. We won. 2020 will be a hoot.



You and leftists have this in common, you're a bunch of dumbass chicken littles, lol. We're DOOOOOOOOMED!
Black isn't wrong at all, half if not more of the neocon republicans vote along the same lines as marxist democrats, replace whites is the game plan, this should be obvious by now. You're almost as bad as Eats with only caring about a D or R next to someone's name meaning "winning" Yet refuse to see the bigger picture.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:43 PM.