Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 05:27 PM
11 Replies, 541 Views

Old 12-19-2018, 07:07 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

For Honor is Getting Four New Heroes in 2019

Quote:
Ubisoft has announced a new season of For Honor content.

Dubbed Year of the Harbinger, the 2019 For Honor calendar is looking busy with in-game events, and new content. Ubisoft is promising four new heroes, one for each of the game’s four factions (Knights, Samurai, Viking, Wu Lin).

Each hero will headline a new season for the game, which will last for a couple of months before the next one kicks off. Season 1, called Vortiger, kicks off on January 31 and brings a new Knight hero, and a new map. You can also expect the usual round of balance tweaks and bug fixes with each season.

Of course, with a new year comes a new season pass. The For Honor Year 3 Pass is priced $30, and offers similar benefits to the two previous passes. That is to say, one week early access to all heroes, 30 days of Champion Status, five Scavenger Crates, and an exclusive Thunderbolt and Frightening hero effect.

Maps and modes will be accessible by all players for free at launch. Following a one week exclusivity period, non-pass holders will be able to buy the new heroes using the in-game currency (15,000 Steel each).

Ubisoft also announced the For Honor Complete Edition today. Sold for a staggering $110, this version includes the base game, Year 1 Pass, Year 2 Pass (Marching Fire), as well as the upcoming Year 3 Pass.
VG247.

I haven't played this in forever because there just never seemed to be enough maps, but I had a blast every time I played.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 08:06 AM   #2
Mozain
Fueled By Tits & Revenge

Still playing and enjoying it a lot!

It is however difficult to get new players into it. Tried a few times with friends with the multiple times it's gone on for free. It takes quite a bit of time to learn all the systems, so you have to be o.k with getting stomped for a good long while at this point in the game's life cycle if you're new.
Mozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 06:20 PM   #3
HillTribe
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozain View Post
Still playing and enjoying it a lot!

It is however difficult to get new players into it. Tried a few times with friends with the multiple times it's gone on for free. It takes quite a bit of time to learn all the systems, so you have to be o.k with getting stomped for a good long while at this point in the game's life cycle if you're new.

Very true. I have been putting in some serious hours and still enjoying it.

I am very selective on whom I recommend the game too. Like you said, you gotta be OK with getting your ass beat, and be ready to put in some time practicing parry's, counter guard breaks, ect for hours.

Excited to get a new Knight hero!
HillTribe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for honor