Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
George RR Martin Delays...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Today 04:08 PM
27 Replies, 1,314 Views
The Netherlands and...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 03:35 PM
0 Replies, 190 Views
Spider-Man PS4 Second...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 11:05 AM
6 Replies, 566 Views
Switch hacked:...
Last post by PacerDawn
Today 10:28 AM
29 Replies, 1,906 Views
Gamer's Shopping Guide:...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 10:20 AM
0 Replies, 1,204 Views
BATTLETECH Launches...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 06:43 AM
9 Replies, 1,138 Views
Destiny 2 Expansion II:...
Last post by Exodus
Today 04:36 AM
5 Replies, 582 Views
PlayStation Plus Games...
Last post by Scherge
Today 04:05 AM
4 Replies, 464 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2018, 02:24 AM   #41
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Nobody is not letting people into certain door because they are not white.
Ummm, what the fuck are you talking about?

I don't even believe in affirmative action but it is crazy town that you think that. I have personally landed contracts in the south worth thousands of dollars after a black person pitched the same idea and got shot down for no reason except their skin color.

Last edited by Eats; 03-19-2018 at 02:37 AM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:48 AM   #42
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Ummm, what the fuck are you talking about?

I don't even believe in affirmative action but it is crazy town that you think that. I have personally landed contracts worth thousands of dollars after a black person pitched the same idea and got shot down for no reason except their skin color.
Crazy town is blaming whites for all the worlds woe's and pretending personal responsibility isn't a thing. Of course you believe in affirmative action you support the party that sponsors it. Again progressives are awfully great at being professional victims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Everything you are saying is predicated on something that is demonstrably proven to be false. So what else is their to talk about? Youíre basically saying water isnít wet, and then going on to explain how everyone who thinks so is deluded and ďself hatingĒ.
Go head and prove it then, I'm basically saying you aren't owed shit because you're black, pull up your big girl panties and get over it. Also take your identity politics and shove them up your ass Jaz you're an intellectually dishonest piece of shit.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:58 AM   #43
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
How could anyone support every position of a political party? The positions change over time and you can really only choose between 2 parties.

Also you setup a bunch of straw men and attacked them instead of addressing what I actually said.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:06 AM   #44
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
How could anyone support every position of a political party? The positions change over time and you can really only choose between 2 parties.

Also you setup a bunch of straw men and attacked them instead of addressing what I actually said.
What did I say that was a strawman? Are you claiming the left doesn't attack whites on a daily basis at this point? The DNC's entire strategy the last 8+ years has been all about identity politics.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:18 AM   #45
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Crazy town is blaming whites for all the worlds woe's and pretending personal responsibility isn't a thing.
I never said anything like this.

Also "The Left" is not a single entity anymore than every person with conservative beliefs is the same entity. Look at breitbart comments and it is a bunch of conservative racists preaching white power bullshit. Those people's action don't represent "The Right"
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:47 AM   #46
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I never said anything like this.

Also "The Left" is not a single entity anymore than every person with conservative beliefs is the same entity. Look at breitbart comments and it is a bunch of conservative racists preaching white power bullshit. Those people's action don't represent "The Right"
Did you watch the SOTU? The democrats were all lockstep, the politicians you support push illegal immigration, they push stripping Americans of their 2nd amendment rights, they push importing Muslim invaders much like the far left in Germany and other European countries have been doing. You may not support these things yourself personally no, but this is what you support with your vote so please get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Take your race card and choke on it.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:19 AM   #47
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Saw I can Only Imagine. That was a fine film right there. Solid.
It looks good, and having Dennis Quaid in it only helps. I will have to schedule it for a family movie night when it comes out on video.

I like Mercy Me but my favorite song of theirs isn't that one, it's "Here With Me"

__________________
The last time someone slipped viagra in my drink, I found out the hard way.
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:46 PM   #48
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
When are your sources not going to be garbage?
Well, I'm citing you, so next time maybe?

When you accept scientific facts, I may actually find something interesting and insightful in your posts. Until then, you're just an amusement, lol.

So contact the author for an explanation of their point. You're an inquisitive sort, right? Lulz.
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:03 PM   #49
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
How many million people have to say something before you accept it as valid?
You may want to rethink that statement. It's really, really, REALLY stupid.
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:46 PM   #50
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You may want to rethink that statement. It's really, really, REALLY stupid.
Apparently Jizzy thinks if you repeat a lie long and loud enough it must be true.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:31 PM   #51
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post



Go head and prove it then
https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/initiative...e/caselist.cfm

Proven.

Eats just personally testified that heís seen it happen.

Proven.

Iíve seen it myself.

Proven.

But proof isnít what youíre looking for, is it? You donít care about proof. All you care about is your own biases and racism.

Itís hillarious that people like you should say you should be free to not hire black people if you donít want to, and then say that nobody doesnít hire black People in a discriminatory manner. How does that even make sense in your own head?

People like you donít want to be called ďracistsĒ, because racism is perceived in a negative way by society, but you want to be allowed to be as functionally racist as you can muster. And then, to you, people who actually want equality are the ďreal racistsĒ. Youíre disgusting.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:49 PM   #52
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/initiative...e/caselist.cfm

Proven.

Eats just personally testified that heís seen it happen.

Proven.

Iíve seen it myself.

Proven.

But proof isnít what youíre looking for, is it? You donít care about proof. All you care about is your own biases and racism.

Itís hillarious that people like you should say you should be free to not hire black people if you donít want to, and then say that nobody doesnít hire black People in a discriminatory manner. How does that even make sense in your own head?

People like you donít want to be called ďracistsĒ, because racism is perceived in a negative way by society, but you want to be allowed to be as functionally racist as you can muster. And then, to you, people who actually want equality are the ďreal racistsĒ. Youíre disgusting.
Cries of white's are racists, here's a few court cases that happened to side with you does not prove that the world is out to get black people. The majority of us just treat you as fucking human beings and don't give a flying fuck if your skin is black, green, purple or fucking indigo. To you stating that means I must be racist. If blacks have it so fucking bad in America leave. Go back to Africa and live in a mud hut for all I care. To be honest I hope liberals like yourself continue down the path of batshit insane identity politics, it's done so well for you the last 8 years, you only lost control of both houses and the presidency, so please, continue doing what you're doing.

It's like asking for more gun control as if it will solve gun crimes as you look at Chicago, DC, and other liberal strong holds with the strictest gun laws in the country that have done ZERO to stop gun related violence. But hey you need more gun laws to keep kids safe right? What about the children? Well according to the left our children belong to the state anyway.


In fact MSNBC actually fired the bitch since all she did was use her show as a soapbox to systematically cry racism every single chance she could find.

So really who's the racists? Conservatives who ask you to make a fucking effort? Or the democrats who want to keep you on the welfare plantation in exchange for votes and treats you like a inept victim who can't do anything in life without the democrats doing it for you simply due to skin pixelation?

Which seems more racist to you? America is so racist and unfair yet none of you will leave for your socialists utopias that you so want to turn the US into.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:51 PM   #53
Chief Smash
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 3,309
One of the dangers in calling everyone a racist all of the time is that they’ll eventually stop caring.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:54 PM   #54
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,923
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:23 PM   #55
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
That sums up every post you make Chimpout, well done!
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:41 AM   #56
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
That sums up every post you make Chimpout, well done!
If that's what you need to believe to get through the day...have at it.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:50 PM   #57
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
One of the dangers in calling everyone a racist all of the time is that theyíll eventually stop caring.
You are quite right of course. But that' like the dilemma of having an underachieving child in a classroom. You don't want to continue to tell a child that they are wrong and risk them rebelling or ceasing to try, but you also cannot call what is wrong, right.

Spectral gets called a racist because he IS a racist. His last rant was basically textbook racism.

Racists don't THINK they are racists. Every villian is the hero of their own story. And contrary to what Terran states to believe, you don't have to be TRYING to be racist to be racist.

Sorry if you're tired of hearing the word.

People will stop getting called racist when racism stops existing. The opposite does not hold any truth. There is no reality to " racism will stop wen people stop pointing it out". That's literally saying " if you ignore a problem, it will go away".
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:48 PM   #58
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
You are quite right of course. But that' like the dilemma of having an underachieving child in a classroom. You don't want to continue to tell a child that they are wrong and risk them rebelling or ceasing to try, but you also cannot call what is wrong, right.

Spectral gets called a racist because he IS a racist. His last rant was basically textbook racism.

Racists don't THINK they are racists. Every villian is the hero of their own story. And contrary to what Terran states to believe, you don't have to be TRYING to be racist to be racist.

Sorry if you're tired of hearing the word.

People will stop getting called racist when racism stops existing. The opposite does not hold any truth. There is no reality to " racism will stop wen people stop pointing it out". That's literally saying " if you ignore a problem, it will go away".
No I'm just sick of people like you crying that you're so fucking oppressed in 2018 due to skin color. It's not up to the rest of the world to hand you a life, stating so doesn't make one racist, it's called being a realist. Stop using your skin color as a god damn crutch and do something with yourself. You already admitted you think like Ava DuVernay, the majority of the shit that comes out of her mouth is racists as fuck. So really who's racist Jaz?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:34 PM   #59
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
People will stop getting called racist when racism stops existing.
Oh bullshit. Progressives will stop tossing the race card only when it stops serving their purposes: shutting up people with ideas they disagree with, extorting money from businesses, and generally trying to control others and the parameters of what is and is now allowable to talk about...

...like the murder rate within the black community. Because police are the problem, lol.
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:24 PM   #60
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Oh bullshit. Progressives will stop tossing the race card only when it stops serving their purposes: shutting up people with ideas they disagree with, extorting money from businesses, and generally trying to control others and the parameters of what is and is now allowable to talk about...

...like the murder rate within the black community. Because police are the problem, lol.
No they won't because it's their only defense to poison discussion. Facts history and common sense just doesn't line up with their ideology, just the oppression olympics and calling everyone who disagrees with them racist every 5 mins.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekend boxoffice chart

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:47 PM.