Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
SNES Edition New 3DS XL...
Last post by blackzc
Today 02:22 AM
6 Replies, 429 Views
Someone Spent $15,000 On...
Last post by blackzc
Today 02:20 AM
12 Replies, 836 Views
NeoGAF Collapsing...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 02:05 AM
71 Replies, 6,084 Views
Star Wars Battlefront 2...
Last post by Scherge
Today 01:27 AM
5 Replies, 693 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Phoenix1985
Today 12:12 AM
347 Replies, 26,839 Views
Game & Movie Releases...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 12:02 AM
5 Replies, 558 Views
Cliff Bleszinski...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 11:53 PM
5 Replies, 553 Views
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by ashikenshin
Yesterday 10:48 PM
18,017 Replies, 2,385,904 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2017, 09:47 PM   #41
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,031
I'm sitting here like this.
https://giphy.com/gifs/CCg9Cxfb4DlYY/html5

I hope they burn the whole place down.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:47 PM   #42
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,031
Like this......

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/CCg9Cxfb4DlYY" width="480" height="342" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/randy-orton-CCg9Cxfb4DlYY">via GIPHY</a></p>
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:48 PM   #43
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,031
Son of a bitch...

Randyortonsmug.gif :
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:57 PM   #44
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 31,363
Blog Entries: 19
The really stupid part is that #Buttman brought this on himself by being one of the first big AAA celebrities to comment on Weinstein. If he had just kept his mouth shut, no one would be bringing up the boob grab or the numerious other women who are now claiming he groped them at parties.

He could have just said nothing and continued to be the Hollywood golden boy right up through the release of Justice League and The Batman.

He is still Hollywood’s treasure because he is bringing in the viewers and the Oscars, but now he has to dodge around his past behaviors all the time and it will come up in interviews and the fans will bring it up online any time he comments on anything.

Sometimes the best action is to take no action. Look at all the celebrities who DIDN’T comment on Weinstein. Those are the smart ones. (Or at least their press agents are smart.)
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:12 AM   #45
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
The really stupid part is that #Buttman brought this on himself by being one of the first big AAA celebrities to comment on Weinstein. If he had just kept his mouth shut, no one would be bringing up the boob grab or the numerious other women who are now claiming he groped them at parties.

He could have just said nothing and continued to be the Hollywood golden boy right up through the release of Justice League and The Batman.

He is still Hollywood’s treasure because he is bringing in the viewers and the Oscars, but now he has to dodge around his past behaviors all the time and it will come up in interviews and the fans will bring it up online any time he comments on anything.

Sometimes the best action is to take no action. Look at all the celebrities who DIDN’T comment on Weinstein. Those are the smart ones. (Or at least their press agents are smart.)

So your saying you want Hollywood to continue to exist? Why?
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:41 AM   #46
Rommel
International Playboy
 
Rommel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 10,069
Only in this community could two long-standing forum members admit to being molested / inappropriately touched as teenagers and the conversation is about assholes in Hollywood.
__________________
Quotes in context.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
Rommel gave the right answer
*Not in context
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:00 AM   #47
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
Only in this community could two long-standing forum members admit to being molested / inappropriately touched as teenagers and the conversation is about assholes in Hollywood.
It's because they're all fully locked on to another Anti-Left tirade; ain't nobody got time for your half-assed molestation stories! There are filthy liberals to complain about!

There's a very real problem in Hollywood, for certain. There's also a very real problem across the entire country when it comes to this sort of behavior.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:21 AM   #48
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead
 
Mad Max RW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
It's because they're all fully locked on to another Anti-Left tirade; ain't nobody got time for your half-assed molestation stories! There are filthy liberals to complain about!

There's a very real problem in Hollywood, for certain. There's also a very real problem across the entire country when it comes to this sort of behavior.
You are part of the problem.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:47 AM   #49
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
You are part of the problem.
Clearly, I'm part of the problem.

My minimal support of a predatory culture slowly built up and encapsulated over decades is clearly part of the problem. I sure do love all of the serial abusers and pedophiles in Hollywood! We certainly don't have piles of evidence, from the broken child actors to the ones who desperately want to get their messages out, like Feldman.

My acknowledgement of the fact that the disgusting behavior of Hollywood is only a drop in the bucket when compared to the overall predatory depravity hidden just below the surface of America sure is part of the problem.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:05 AM   #50
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,195
It's not an "American" problem. It's a problem of human nature to abuse power and wealth. That's why it is particularly rife in places like Hollywood and Washington, because those with the power and money abuse, and those without it tolerate it in order to gain access to it.

Time to sit back and watch Hollywood liberals eat each other in a vigilante pogrom of disarticulated rage.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:36 AM   #51
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 29,833
Blog Entries: 58
Los Angeles Times: The fallout: How the Harvey Weinstein scandal exposed sexual harassment as Hollywood's dirty secret

Fox News: Ex-Playboy playmate accuses Oliver Stone of grabbing her breast, report says
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:53 AM   #52
brandonjclark
Subscriber
 
brandonjclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,108
Did we all forget what a classy lady Rose was?




I'm kind of with Evil on this one. Everyone and there brother knows Hollywood is slimey. To take money and then butch about it two decades later is... typical.
__________________
~B$
Gamertag: legisilverback | Steam Nickname: brandonjclark
...playing Rebel Galaxy
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:04 AM   #53
LostToys
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjclark View Post
I'm kind of with Evil on this one. Everyone and there brother knows Hollywood is slimey. To take money and then butch about it two decades later is... typical.
That is my rub. They were willing to be silent (and people say silence is complacency because they allow the acts to continue on other people) for so many years because they knew early on it would affect their careers and they only strike when they know their attacker has been wounded/has reduced influence.

And the mere mention of this automatically make you a victim shamer. It is like the whole concept of "see something; say something" only applies to men, because men can't be victimized.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:09 AM   #54
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead
 
Mad Max RW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Clearly, I'm part of the problem.

My minimal support of a predatory culture slowly built up and encapsulated over decades is clearly part of the problem. I sure do love all of the serial abusers and pedophiles in Hollywood! We certainly don't have piles of evidence, from the broken child actors to the ones who desperately want to get their messages out, like Feldman.

My acknowledgement of the fact that the disgusting behavior of Hollywood is only a drop in the bucket when compared to the overall predatory depravity hidden just below the surface of America sure is part of the problem.
Glad to see you finally admit to being a humongous pussy.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:50 AM   #55
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
Glad to see you finally admit to being a humongous pussy.
I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion...but, fuck it. Whatever.

Have fun in your bizarre little world.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:35 PM   #56
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
fuck it. Whatever.
You need this. Here you go:

Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:51 PM   #57
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You need this. Here you go:
You're a real bro. Thanks, man.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:06 PM   #58
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 29,833
Blog Entries: 58
Columbia Journalism Review: Fighting ‘the Gawker effect’ in the wake of Weinstein
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:24 PM   #59
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 29,833
Blog Entries: 58
Yahoo!: The latest on the Harvey Weinstein sexual misconduct allegations: Minka Kelly's Weinstein story, a Twitter protest, and more
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:57 PM   #60
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion...but, fuck it. Whatever.

Have fun in your bizarre little world.
Have fun attaching pedophilia as an "American" problem. As if Muslims don't fucking marry children daily. Get out of here with that shit.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
batfleck, ben affleck, harvey weinstein, hollywood

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:24 AM.