Last post by MadMurdock_0311
Yesterday 12:31 PM
8 Replies, 608 Views

Old 10-23-2019, 03:40 PM   #4841
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
At least cite where you pulled your crap from Eats. Or do you need me to do it for you?

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/9/1212302...-lies-iraq-war
lol Vox.. Oh Eats, keep being the partisan commie hack you've always been.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 07:06 PM   #4842
Eats
Developer

Every single one of those claims is well sourced. You can click on all of them and confirm for yourself.

These events very clearly happened.

Just stick to your Q conspiracy theories. They confirm what you want to believe, so you can live in your safe space made of lies.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 07:16 PM   #4843
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Yep, he is awesome.

I can appreciate Turkey wanting some sort of DMZ against people he thinks are terrorists however KILLING THEM outright isn't the best way to get that DMZ in the modern world.

A Win-Win solution yet you still hate him for it. Yes, it displaces 200k people but I'm sure they'd rather have their lives.

What I'd also want to make sure is people continue to have access to those cities for work and commerce.
If it is actually a DMZ then that would be one thing, but if you read between the lines it looks a whole lot like Russia made a deal with Turkey allowing them to annex a chunk of Syria. You don't populate a DMZ. It doesn't generate tax revenue.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:37 PM   #4844
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Just stick to your 'muh Russia' conspiracy theories. They confirm what you want to believe, so you can live in your safe space made of lies.

Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 10:25 PM   #4845
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Just stick to your 'muh Russia' conspiracy theories. They confirm what you want to believe, so you can live in your safe space made of lies.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia...ves-into-syria

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashp...d-with-turkey/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-russ...ew-11571850215

Pick a source. They all agree on what has happened. Turkey and Russia made a deal.

"The new agreement with Russia allows Turkey to keep sole control over that area. For the rest of the northeastern border, Russian and Syrian government forces will move in to ensure the Kurdish fighters leave."

We are in a global geopolitical war with Iran/Russia/China. When we back out of places they move in and take over. Trump has been ceding territory to them and speeding up their development of atomic weaponry since he got into office. I have no idea why he wants to pull out of the Open Skies Treaty. If we abandon our position as world leaders other countries will cut up our empire.

We can be isolationists, but we will find that we no longer have control of the world anymore.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:05 AM   #4846
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia...ves-into-syria

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashp...d-with-turkey/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-russ...ew-11571850215

Pick a source. They all agree on what has happened. Turkey and Russia made a deal.

"The new agreement with Russia allows Turkey to keep sole control over that area. For the rest of the northeastern border, Russian and Syrian government forces will move in to ensure the Kurdish fighters leave."

We are in a global geopolitical war with Iran/Russia/China. When we back out of places they move in and take over. Trump has been ceding territory to them and speeding up their development of atomic weaponry since he got into office. I have no idea why he wants to pull out of the Open Skies Treaty. If we abandon our position as world leaders other countries will cut up our empire.

We can be isolationists, but we will find that we no longer have control of the world anymore.
So what would you, a progressive communist suggest? We invade the rest of the middle east and give up more American lives for Israel's interest? How bout we start WW3 with Russia sound like a good plan since those on the left hate Russia so much.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:44 AM   #4847
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Trump’s objective was simple, destroy the nation state of Isis, using the least amount of American forces possible to appease dem cowardice. Dems condemned him for going into Syria for doing it. He accomplished his task and is now pulling out, which of course dem hypocrites condemn him for. Creating and defending a new Kurdistan was never an aim and would be a permanent commitment if it became one.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:44 PM   #4848
Booda
Beam another Blast

Trump campaign scoops up Biden's Latino voter web address, trolls his voter outreach

Quote:
It didn't take long for the Trump campaign to figure out how to troll Joe Biden moments after the former vice president's campaign announced a Latino voter outreach program on Wednesday.

Biden, who spent the day campaigning across Pennsylvania and Iowa, announced "Todos Con Biden," a "national network of Latino supporters" working to help elect the former vice president earlier on Wednesday.

But there's one problem. The Biden campaign failed to purchase www.todosconbiden.com, or even lock down the @TodosConBiden Twitter handle before announcing the new effort -- prompting the president's reelection team to do what it does best: troll.
LOL! Good Ol' Sleepy Joe...
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 03:08 PM   #4849
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Neocon nonsense. STFU.

Trump is exactly right on Syria. We have no cause to insert ourselves between the Kurds (at least some of whom are terrorists according to much of the world and our own State Department across multiple administrations) and Turkey. Turkey is a NATO ally and is geographically key to keeping Russia in check AND keeping hordes of Islamofascists out of Europe.

Blather and bleat about sending more of our boys (and girls) to die all over the world, moron. The American people are SICK OF THAT SHIT. Also, we never had 'control' douchenozzle. What a stupid thing to say. On a globe of 7.5+ billion people, no nation 'controls' the world, and most Americans, just like myself, are sick as hell of dying trying to do the impossible.

Trump is right.

Quote:
The United States cannot indefinitely be the guarantor of stability in the Middle East. American actions have ultimately empowered Iran, rather than checking its relentless efforts to destabilize the region. At some point, we must restore America’s foreign policy to more limited objectives. President Trump bringing our troops home is an essential and important step in this process. It is an overdue rejection of the flawed consensus that has caused much of this present situation. A directive to exit should not lead to a disorderly evacuation, but should empower better alternatives.

In the past, foreign policy hawks have sustained their consensus by labeling their opponents “isolationists.” Often it works. But as a former Army Ranger and West Point graduate, I know that if you want peace, you must prepare for war. Returning to America’s traditional foreign policy is not isolationist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats
We are in a global geopolitical war with Iran/Russia/China.
If you were worried about Iran, Obumbles leaving Iraq gave that nation to Iran and destabilized the region, giving Iran more influence and room to manuever and creating ISIS. You don't care about Iran...just Orange Man Bad!

If you were worried about Russia, you'd be quite curious why Cankles spent so much effort trying to pry dirt on a political opponent out of Russia and Ukraine. You don't care about Russia...just Orange Man bad!

If you were worried about China, you'd support the president's efforts to rebalance, or decouple, our trade relationship with them. You don't care about China...just Orange Man bad!

Quote:

Last edited by Terran; 10-24-2019 at 03:20 PM..
Old 10-24-2019, 05:44 PM   #4850
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
So what would you, a progressive communist suggest? We invade the rest of the middle east and give up more American lives for Israel's interest? How bout we start WW3 with Russia sound like a good plan since those on the left hate Russia so much.
Yes, because the only 2 options are complete withdrawal or nuclear Armageddon. There is no grey, no nuanced approach in the game of geopolitics. Only black and white.
Old 10-24-2019, 05:55 PM   #4851
Eats
Developer

Quote:
If you were worried about Iran, Obumbles leaving Iraq gave that nation to Iran and destabilized the region, giving Iran more influence and room to manuever and creating ISIS. You don't care about Iran...just Orange Man Bad!
We actually had a massive amount of troops in Iraq and it was extremely expensive, and also not even working. I don't know if Obama made the right move, but I can certainly understand why he did it.

Comparing that to the situation in Syria is pretty ridiculous. It has a lot more in common with the situation in Afghanistan. I don't know what we should do in Afghanistan but if Trump was pushing for a phased withdrawal there it wouldn't be absurd. It is a similar situation where we have done this surge and it really isn't working out so great.

Quote:
If you were worried about China, you'd support the president's efforts to rebalance, or decouple, our trade relationship with them. You don't care about China...just Orange Man bad!
I do actually support efforts to change our trade relationship with China. But I think the TPP was almost certainly a better approach. Right now we are just blasting tariffs out and it is just us vs them. We could've had an alliance of all of China's trade partners putting them to the wall at the same time.

The TPP had its issues too, but what we are doing now seems less like a strategy and more like a bunch of random decisions by a senile old man doing significant economic damage to the US. What happens in 2020? China can just wait until then and exert tons of leverage on our economy and Trump in an election year. Forcing him to the table. If it isn't clear to you yet that Trump's priorities are Trump first and America second then you aren't paying attention.

This is a realistic assessment of what is happening: https://www.newsweek.com/trump-putin...cfaul-1467470?

I mean we put someone in the middle of a game of chess when they only know how to play checkers, and don't listen to their advisors. This was easy to anticipate. It is unfortunate that the GOP doesn't just put Pence in charge. I don't agree with Pence on any issue, but Pence at least has beliefs and can listen to advisors. He also seems to be a moral person for the most part. Trump has basically no beliefs, is intensely immoral, and says/does stupid shit constantly.

Just about all of Trump's "accomplishments" are autopilot accomplishments that would happen with any GOP president in office.

Last edited by Eats; 10-24-2019 at 06:19 PM..
Old 10-24-2019, 07:00 PM   #4852
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
I don't know if Obama made the right move
* Western Iraq collapses.
* Syria collapses.
* ISIS rises.
* Kurds, Turks, Syrians, Iraqis all fighting, with Russians and Iranians entering.
* Half a million dead.
* Millions displaced. Worst refugee crisis since WW II.

Eats: "I don't know if Obama made the right move."

* Trump pulls a few dozen soldiers out of one part of Syria a week ago.

Eats: OMGWTF ORANGE MAN BAD OMGBLARG!

Fucking idiot.

Quote:
Comparing that to the situation in Syria is pretty ridiculous.
Yes, because one led to the death of 500,000 people and the dislocation of millions more into Turkey and Europe (thanks Obumbles!). The other led to the movement of a few dozen troops out of harm's way.

Fucking idiot.

Quote:
If it isn't clear to you yet that Trump's priorities are Trump first and America second then you aren't paying attention.
If it isn't clear to you yet that the Dems' priorities are the Dems' first and America second then you aren't paying attention.

Quote:
This is a realistic assessment of what is happening: https://www.newsweek.com/trump-putin...cfaul-1467470?
A realistic assessment from...Newsweek? LOLOLOL!

Newsweek: Elderly Americans are Dying Without Getting to Read the Mueller Report -- and They're Not Happy About it.

Fucking clowns.

Quote:
Just about all of Trump's "accomplishments" are autopilot accomplishments that would happen with any GOP president in office.
LOL@u thinking "any GOP president in office" would have stuck with Kavanaugh, or would have actually appointed decent SCOTUS nominees rather than a Souter, a Kennedy, etc.

Trump shakes the box in new ways that I am quite happy with. He has a litany of accomplishments I'm thrilled with, including getting Mexico to 'pay for a wall of Mexican soldiers' that are pushing back illegals, tax cuts, a roaring economy, SALT revisions I love (lolololol!), judicial appointments that will impact cases for the next forty years, and on and on.

Best of all? He triggers you lunatic douchebags.

WINNING!
Quote:
Old 10-24-2019, 07:56 PM   #4853
Terran
Evil Dead

Shit is hitting the fan. Watch 'em sweat now.

Quote:
U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and DOJ misconduct has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News on Thursday night.

One source added that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's upcoming report on FBI surveillance abuses will shed light on why Durham's probe has become a criminal inquiry. Horowitz announced on Thursday his report would be available to the public soon, with "few" redactions.

The investigation's new status means Durham can subpoena witnesses and file charges, as well as impanel fact-finding grand juries.

Fox News reported on Tuesday that Durham's probe had expanded significantly based on new evidence uncovered during a recent trip to Rome with Attorney General Bill Barr.

Barr reportedly told embassy officials in Italy that he "needed a conference room to meet high-level Italian security agents where he could be sure no one was listening in."
Quote:
Sources told Fox News that Durham was "very interested" to question former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, an anti-Trump critic who recently dismissed the idea. The New York Times reported on Thursday that Durham's criminal review has prompted some CIA officials to obtain criminal legal counsel in anticipation of being interviewed.
Libbies in and out of government, with their 'muh Russia' coup attempt killed off and now in the process of being exposed:

Quote:
Old 10-24-2019, 09:20 PM   #4854
CthulhuFan
Subscriber

This is the best corner of the Internet ever.
CthulhuFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 09:46 PM   #4855
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Shit is hitting the fan. Watch 'em sweat now.

Libbies in and out of government, with their 'muh Russia' coup attempt killed off and now in the process of being exposed:
Didn't Durham already empanel a Grand Jury to bring charges against McCabe months ago? What is happening with that?
Old 10-24-2019, 09:53 PM   #4856
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Didn't Durham already empanel a Grand Jury to bring charges against McCabe months ago? What is happening with that?
What's happening is Obozo's little cabal is going to Gitmo.
Old 10-24-2019, 10:17 PM   #4857
Eats
Developer

Quote:
* Western Iraq collapses.
* Syria collapses.
* ISIS rises.
* Kurds, Turks, Syrians, Iraqis all fighting, with Russians and Iranians entering.
* Half a million dead.
* Millions displaced. Worst refugee crisis since WW II.

Eats: "I don't know if Obama made the right move."
Hindsight is 20/20, and you don't know what the outcome would've been if other choices were made.

All indications on the ground were that if we had stayed longer we would've lost more US soldiers in exchange for nothing. Then pulled out and the exact same thing would've happened.

There is never a good time to cut our losses. Should we still be in Vietnam?

Quote:
LOL@u thinking "any GOP president in office" would have stuck with Kavanaugh, or would have actually appointed decent SCOTUS nominees rather than a Souter, a Kennedy, etc.
Pence probably wouldn't have picked Kavanaugh and got into that situation in the first place. He would be able to hire better people, not have the turnover of a fast food restaurant, and do better vetting. Also it is crazy that you think Pence would've picked a less conservative judge than Trump.

Pence most likely would've outright forced anti-abortion justices through.

I don't know how anyone can look at the absolutely insane level of turnover at the white house and conclude it is functioning well and able to execute any kind of vision at all. Qualified conservatives don't want to work for Trump because it is a mad house.

These are the energy people he is supposed to be helping:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/0...r-trump-006173

Quote:
Barron said the agenda was struggling because of a talent deficit at federal agencies, which he attributed to an unwillingness among many experts to work for President Donald Trump.

"For some, the reticence that comes out of the administration on non-energy components, some of the things he may say about some other issues or you may read tweets about, may suggest to yourself that you donít want to have speeches like this for the next 25 years or get introduced as such-and-such from the Trump administration," he said. "Thereís a real reluctance for some real competent people to serve in this administration, apart from the fact they werenít going to invite you in if you werenít supporting him from the beginning."
Quote:
Trump shakes the box in new ways that I am quite happy with. He has a litany of accomplishments I'm thrilled with, including getting Mexico to 'pay for a wall of Mexican soldiers' that are pushing back illegals, tax cuts, a roaring economy, SALT revisions I love (lolololol!), judicial appointments that will impact cases for the next forty years, and on and on.
Tax cuts, Judicial appointments. These are the definition of autopilot stuff.

There is only one area where Trump has done something that wouldn't have happened anyway, and that is the anti-immigration stuff.

Which is probably not great policy considering how many fortune 500 companies were founded by immigrants, but whatever.

That is the only thing Trump has accomplished really. You can hang your hat on that if you want, but a competent conservative in the presidency could've done so much more. Especially when he had the House and the Senate for 2 full years and squandered it by getting no signature legislation through at all. Just a Tax cut, which again, any conservative President would've done.
Old 10-24-2019, 10:24 PM   #4858
Eats
Developer

Quote:
What's happening is Obozo's little cabal is going to Gitmo.
Maybe. I encourage you to put your money where your mouth is. This feels like a PR ploy to me. If they ever return an indictment on McCabe I will change my mind. These reports they release have really been nothing burgers in the past though. The Hillary one came out recently, and no indictments, not enough proof people intentionally committed crimes. I see this being a big PR thing too, but I could be wrong. It does seem like that is what Durham is about though.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...ember-31,-2019

The odds are considerably better that Rudy is going down. I assume for aiding in funneling Russian money into a pro Trump PAC like his business associates.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...y-Dec-31,-2020

Impeachment odds are riding pretty high right now too.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...his-first-term

Last edited by Eats; 10-24-2019 at 10:42 PM..
Old 10-24-2019, 10:59 PM   #4859
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Maybe. I encourage you to put your money where your mouth is. This feels like a PR ploy to me. If they ever return an indictment on McCabe I will change my mind. These reports they release have really been nothing burgers in the past though. The Hillary one came out recently, and no indictments, not enough proof people intentionally committed crimes. I see this being a big PR thing too, but I could be wrong. It does seem like that is what Durham is about though.

The odds are considerably better that Rudy is going down. I assume for aiding in funneling Russian money into a pro Trump PAC like his business associates.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...y-Dec-31,-2020

Impeachment odds are riding pretty high right now too.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...his-first-term
Let's just cut the bullshit here, you have to be either a complete and utter moron, or such a hard left disciple to not be able to figure out what Obama and his buddies tried to do. You also have to be a complete moron to buy into the Muh Russia scam to begin with.
Old 10-24-2019, 11:06 PM   #4860
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Let's just cut the bullshit here, you have to be either a complete and utter moron, or such a hard left disciple to not be able to figure out what Obama and his buddies tried to do. You also have to be a complete moron to buy into the Muh Russia scam to begin with.
Why did Obama keep it a secret until after the election then? I mean if it was some kind of oppo strategy why wouldn't he use the dirt in the election like Trump was trying to do with Biden?

An elaborate plan to get Trump impeached that happened before the election when no one even thought he would win doesn't really make sense. It would just put Pence in charge.