Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 07:02 AM
18,158 Replies, 2,932,492 Views
Halloween Slices up a...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 06:55 AM
0 Replies, 8 Views
It's Sunday: What NFL...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 05:19 AM
9 Replies, 590 Views
Text Highlighting
Last post by brandonjclark
Yesterday 11:30 PM
7 Replies, 510 Views
Luke Cage TKO'd
Last post by Azrael
Yesterday 09:43 PM
13 Replies, 1,032 Views
Digital Foundry - Intel...
Last post by LostToys
Yesterday 06:45 PM
15 Replies, 1,024 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by Transylmania
Yesterday 01:29 AM
6 Replies, 666 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by brandonjclark
10-20-2018 08:38 PM
15 Replies, 742 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2018, 07:03 PM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 33,035
Blog Entries: 20
Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Eevee! New Trailer



Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! will be available exclusively on Nintendo Switch on 16 November 2018.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:48 PM   #2
EL CABONG
Evil Dead
 
EL CABONG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 1,463
Sweet . Using Alohan Pokemon is a nice surprise.
Gen 1 had balance issues . Alohan Pokemon is one way to sneak some more Dark and steel type Pokemon into the game to help keep Physic types from being super op.

Last edited by EL CABONG; 09-20-2018 at 09:57 AM..
EL CABONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:08 PM   #3
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead
 
ElektroDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 10,490
Dunno if its gonna be any good but I'm buying it.
__________________
Proud to be perma-banned 5 times on NeoGAF.
ElektroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:04 AM   #4
EL CABONG
Evil Dead
 
EL CABONG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
Dunno if its gonna be any good but I'm buying it.
I have some concerns aswell. Like is the difference between the 2 versions just Pikachu and Evee? Can Pokemon and candies go both ways between these games and Pokemon Go (the mobile game)?
EL CABONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #5
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 8,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL CABONG View Post
I have some concerns aswell. Like is the difference between the 2 versions just Pikachu and Evee? Can Pokemon and candies go both ways between these games and Pokemon Go (the mobile game)?
They're remakes of Pokemon Yellow, so the differences between the two versions would be the same as the differences between all of the paired games (in addition to the obvious difference of one having Pikachu as a starter, while the other has Evee).

I'm not sure how deep the connectivity with Pokemon Go will be, but the games themselves will be 3D enhanced remakes of Yellow...which means they'll play just like the other games, essentially.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:48 AM   #6
EL CABONG
Evil Dead
 
EL CABONG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
They're remakes of Pokemon Yellow, so the differences between the two versions would be the same as the differences between all of the paired games (in addition to the obvious difference of one having Pikachu as a starter, while the other has Evee).

I'm not sure how deep the connectivity with Pokemon Go will be, but the games themselves will be 3D enhanced remakes of Yellow...which means they'll play just like the other games, essentially.
Yellow had all the Pokemon. Red and blue each had some exclusive to each version. If these games are remakes of yellow maybe Pikachu and Evee are the only real difference between these 2 games.
EL CABONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:22 PM   #7
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 8,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL CABONG View Post
Yellow had all the Pokemon. Red and blue each had some exclusive to each version. If these games are remakes of yellow maybe Pikachu and Evee are the only real difference between these 2 games.
I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up tweaking that aspect of it, but I don't believe they've talked about that part yet.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
let's go eevee, let's go pikachu, pokémon

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:13 AM.