Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by RAV
Today 12:52 PM
2 Replies, 86 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by blackzc
Today 11:52 AM
6,302 Replies, 1,414,849 Views
The Last of Us Part II...
Last post by ElektroDragon
Today 09:22 AM
9 Replies, 491 Views
There Are 28 Different...
Last post by Terran
Today 09:19 AM
1 Replies, 93 Views
Survival Adventure Game...
Last post by ElektroDragon
Today 09:19 AM
5 Replies, 380 Views
Picts - Waiting to...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 08:43 AM
19,136 Replies, 4,131,179 Views
Train To Busan Presents:...
Last post by Terran
Today 08:22 AM
7 Replies, 401 Views
April 2020 Games with...
Last post by Inkabodcrane
Today 04:03 AM
4 Replies, 446 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2020, 01:04 AM   #5861
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,392
Well, look at those dislikes and check the comments. Speaking of biblical.




Yup, the word is out. Now maybe people can do the memes for a while and then the discussion can start about how we fix the country. A very few small tweaks can go a long way. Dual citizenship as Spec said, decency laws, end school busing, end scattered housing, end affirmative action.

This is where this has to go from here. We can't just meme and trigger the libs.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 01:25 AM   #5862
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Well, look at those dislikes and check the comments. Speaking of biblical.




Yup, the word is out. Now maybe people can do the memes for a while and then the discussion can start about how we fix the country. A very few small tweaks can go a long way. Dual citizenship as Spec said, decency laws, end school busing, end scattered housing, end affirmative action.

This is where this has to go from here. We can't just meme and trigger the libs.
Hell even Tucker has kinda started to "name the jew" https://www.bitchute.com/video/QdFApd1NjptE/

Only an idiot at this point wouldn't see the destruction throughout history Jews have been behind. People whine about the Holohoax yet they never mention the 11 million Ukrainians in 1932–33 that died due to the Jew Bolsheviks in Russia but then again given who controls the media and the education system it's not all that shocking.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 02:13 AM   #5863
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
Interesting this:

China Quarantines 40 Million, 1,300+ Infected; Expert Predicted Coronavirus ‘Pandemic’ Could Kill 65 Million; U.S. Evacuation Underway In China

This is biblical. But what is the top story on all of the main stream news web sites? I'll give you one guess.

This is getting serious. I am so lucky i don't work around people. I'll be keeping my ass away from people if this gets much worse.

__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 02:41 AM   #5864
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
This is getting serious. I am so lucky i don't work around people. I'll be keeping my ass away from people if this gets much worse.

Hygiene weakens diseases in a way most people don't realize because of evolution. When you take an illness like cholera and put it in an environment with high hygiene like the US, it can't be so deadly. It needs more time to spread because it is so much harder to spread with our modern sewage systems and general hygiene, so it needs to have longer incubation and milder symptoms so it can continue to spread and survive as a disease. So the disease evolves though natural selection to make itself weaker so it doesn't go extinct.

This applies to most diseases, with the major exceptions of autoimmune diseases, diseases that go back and forth between multiple animals(like mosquito borne diseases), food poisoning, and most stds.

There is an entire field of study about this called evolutionary biology. Or we can pretend like evolution doesn't exist, and just say that god punishes diseases in places with modern sewage systems for no reason.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:11 AM   #5865
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
Actually it's you making the pathetic attempt. Personally I wouldn't go with the one where you try to claim it's attempted murder only because this non-involved third party makes an unsubstantiated claim that it was, even though both the accused and the victim and, well, the actual evidence say there was no attempted murder.
Really? You're going with the everyone is lying except Trump defense?

So: Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, Bill Taylor, the US's chief envoy in Ukraine, Gordon Sondland, the US's ambassador to the EU

All of these people were lying? Virtually everyone involved in this situation believed it was a quid pro quo, all of these people Trump appointed to these positions. Now also his own cabinet member, John Bolton, is lying.

Ok.....look I think you should just wait until the gop picks new talking points and use those instead. They are better at this than you.

Last edited by Eats; 01-27-2020 at 11:28 AM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:46 AM   #5866
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Really? You're going with the everyone is lying except Trump defense?

So: Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, Bill Taylor, the US's chief envoy in Ukraine, Gordon Sondland, the US's ambassador to the EU

All of these people were lying? Virtually everyone involved in this situation believed it was a quid pro quo, all of these people Trump appointed to these positions. Now also his own cabinet member, John Bolton, is lying.

Ok.....look I think you should just wait until the gop picks new talking points and use those instead. They are better at this than you.
The transcript alone says he isn't lying, it's all right there you dumb communist cunt.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:59 AM   #5867
Chief Smash
Subscriber
 
Chief Smash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 4,665
So the supposed perpetrator says that there's no crime. And the supposed victim says there's no crime. And the recording of the event says there's no crime. But we should believe the people that have major bones to pick, some of whom said that there was no proof of any crime but that it was a general impression they had. Damn Eats... how did it take me this long to see the brilliance of your spoon-fed talking points.... I mean argument?
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 12:31 PM   #5868
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
So the supposed perpetrator says that there's no crime. And the supposed victim says there's no crime.
In bribery cases the victim is the public. Most of those people do not have any "bone to pick".

At this point the evidence is overwhelming. Short of Trump confessing I don't know what you expect to happen.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 01:02 PM   #5869
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
In bribery cases the victim is the public. Most of those people do not have any "bone to pick".

At this point the evidence is overwhelming. Short of Trump confessing I don't know what you expect to happen.
The only overwhelming evidence is that Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer etc, really suck at soft coups.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 03:07 PM   #5870
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,463
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 05:27 PM   #5871
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
At this point the evidence is overwhelming.
Exactly. The Bidens, Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, et al belong in jail.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 05:29 PM   #5872
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Exactly. The Bidens, Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, et al belong in jail.
Actually they all should be hung under the Logan Act to be honest.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 07:47 PM   #5873
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Really? You're going with the everyone is lying except Trump defense?
And you are saying everyone is lying, including the Ukraine government, except the Democrats? You are saying the Democrats can magically read minds and know when people are not telling the truth DESPITE THE FACT THAT THERE WAS NO QUID-PRO-QUO?

You are saying peoples opinions that fit your agenda matter more than actual facts that do not fit it?

You are delusional.
__________________
Why isn't the word "gullible" in the dictionary?
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 08:01 PM   #5874
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
And you are saying everyone is lying, including the Ukraine government, except the Democrats? You are saying the Democrats can magically read minds and know when people are not telling the truth DESPITE THE FACT THAT THERE WAS NO QUID-PRO-QUO?

You are saying peoples opinions that fit your agenda matter more than actual facts that do not fit it?

You are delusional.

IMO none of this matters. Even if Trump did do what they are accusing him of, every single president before has done the same thing. This impeachment was a shit show from the start.

Myself i am very sure that the dems are not doing this in good faith and to protect muh republic. The democrat party has been boiled down to nothing more than immigrants, fags, gibs, hatewhitepeople hatewhitepeople immigrants, fags, gibs ect ect.

Trump is smart and has smart people around him. He concern trolls with common sense all day long, waits for the responses from the far left, and gets another few thousand more blue dogs jumping ship from the dems. Rinse, repeat.

They know this, their jig is up. this is why they are fighting so hard to either get him out or make him to toxic to vote for.

Its looking good for the right for now. Those 2020 demographics though... You neocons are going to see how the blacks vote and finally get the picture, Trump MAY get an xtra 2-3% over 2016, but they will still vote 85% democrat.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 08:06 PM   #5875
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
In bribery cases the victim is the public. Most of those people do not have any "bone to pick".

At this point the evidence is overwhelming. Short of Trump confessing I don't know what you expect to happen.
Maybe you weren't paying attention, but this isn't a bribery case.

Also state the evidence that is overwhelming. Note that allegations are not evidence, so you can't default to "well such-and-such claims this!" Show actual evidence, such as the funds being withheld past the deadline or the Ukraine doing an investigation prior to the funds being released or a recording of Trump demanding quid-pro-quo.

This is your chance to prove yourself. Go for it.
__________________
Why isn't the word "gullible" in the dictionary?
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:29 PM   #5876
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 9,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
Maybe you weren't paying attention, but this isn't a bribery case.

Also state the evidence that is overwhelming. Note that allegations are not evidence, so you can't default to "well such-and-such claims this!" Show actual evidence, such as the funds being withheld past the deadline or the Ukraine doing an investigation prior to the funds being released or a recording of Trump demanding quid-pro-quo.

This is your chance to prove yourself. Go for it.
Eats is like most democrats, they believe repeating the same talking point lies over and over and over and over somehow makes them fact if they repeat them enough times.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 01:33 AM   #5877
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,833
Quote:
So: Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, Bill Taylor, the US's chief envoy in Ukraine, Gordon Sondland, the US's ambassador to the EU
Vidman incorrectly testified that the Obama administration provided Ukraine with Javs, when it, in fact, did not.

The Obama administration opposed providing Ukraine with Javs due to a belief that it would mark an escalation. It was a topic - that is lethal aid, and Javs specifically - that was debated and focused under during the Obama admin.

Vidman's concerns are irrelevant. He essentially offered his opinion. He's a Lt. Col, he does not decide U.S. foreign policy. Also, some of what he claimed was false has been rebutted with actual evidence.

Quote:
So I want to exercise my right to debate Lt. Col. Vindman about the testimony he gave about me. You see, under oath to Congress, he asserted all the factual elements in my columns at The Hill about Ukraine were false, except maybe my grammar

Here are his exact words:

“I think all the key elements were false,” Vindman testified.

Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y, pressed him about what he meant. “Just so I understand what you mean when you say key elements, are you referring to everything John Solomon stated or just some of it?”

“All the elements that I just laid out for you. The criticisms of corruption were false…. Were there more items in there, frankly, congressman? I don’t recall. I haven’t looked at the article in quite some time, but you know, his grammar might have been right.”

Such testimony has been injurious to my reputation, one earned during 30 years of impactful reporting for news organizations that included The Associated Press, The Washington Post, The Washington Times and The Daily Beast/Newsweek.

And so Lt. Col. Vindman, here are the 28 primary factual elements in my Ukraine columns, complete with attribution and links to sourcing. Please tell me which, if any, was factually wrong.

Fact 1: Hunter Biden was hired in May 2014 by Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas company, at a time when his father Joe Biden was Vice President and overseeing US-Ukraine Policy. Here is the announcement. Hunter Biden’s hiring came just a few short weeks after Joe Biden urged Ukraine to expand natural gas production and use Americans to help. You can read his comments to the Ukrainian prime minister here. Hunter Biden’s firm then began receiving monthly payments totaling $166,666. You can see those payments here.

Fact 2: Burisma was under investigation by British authorities for corruption and soon came under investigation by Ukrainian authorities led by Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

Fact 3: Vice President Joe Biden and his office were alerted by a December 2015 New York Times article that Shokin’s office was investigating Burisma and that Hunter Biden’s role at the company was undercutting his father’s anticorruption efforts in Ukraine.

Fact 4: The Biden-Burisma issue created the appearance of a conflict of interest, especially for State Department officials. I especially refer you to State official George Kent’s testimony here. He testified he viewed Burisma as corrupt and the Bidens as creating the perception of a conflict of interest. His concerns both caused him to contact the vice president’s office and to block a project that State’s USAID agency was planning with Burisma in 2016. In addition, Ambassador Yovanovitch testified she, too, saw the Bidens-Burisma connection as creating the appearance of a conflict of interest. You can read her testimony here.

Fact 5: The Obama White House invited Shokin’s prosecutorial team to Washington for meetings in January 2016 to discuss their anticorruption investigations. You can read about that here. Also, here is the official agenda for that meeting in Ukraine and English. I call your attention to the NSC organizer of the meeting.

Fact 6: The Ukraine investigation of Hunter Biden’s employer, Burisma Holdings, escalated in February 2016 when Shokin’s office raided the home of company owner Mykola Zlochevsky and seized his property. Here is the announcement of that court-approved raid.

Fact 7: Shokin was making plans in February 2016 to interview Hunter Biden as part of his investigation. You can read his interview with me here, his sworn deposition to a court here and his interview with ABC News here.

Fact 8: Burisma’s American representatives lobbied the State Department in late February 2016 to help end the corruption allegations against the company, and specifically invoked Hunter Biden’s name as a reason to intervene. You can read State officials’ account of that effort here

Fact 9: Joe Biden boasted in a 2018 videotape that he forced Ukraine’s president to fire Shokin in March 2016 by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid. You can view his videotape here.

Fact 10: Shokin stated in interviews with me and ABC News that he was told he was fired because Joe Biden was unhappy the Burisma investigation wasn’t shut down. He made that claim anew in this sworn deposition prepared for a court in Europe. You can read that here.

Fact 11: The day Shokin’s firing was announced in March 2016, Burisma’s legal representatives sought an immediate meeting with his temporary replacement to address the ongoing investigation. You can read the text of their emails here.

Fact 12: Burisma’s legal representatives secured that meeting April 6, 2016 and told Ukrainian prosecutors that “false information” had been spread to justify Shokin’s firing, according to a Ukrainian government memo about the meeting. The representatives also offered to arrange for the remaining Ukrainian prosecutors to meet with U.S State and Justice officials. You can read the Ukrainian prosecutors’ summary memo of the meeting here and here and the Burisma lawyers’ invite to Washington here.

Fact 13: Burisma officials eventually settled the Ukraine investigations in late 2016 and early 2017, paying a multimillion dollar fine for tax issues. You can read their lawyer’s February 2017 announcement of the end of the investigations here.

Fact 14: In March 2019, Ukraine authorities reopened an investigation against Burisma and Zlochevsky based on new evidence of money laundering. You can read NABU’s February 2019 recommendation to re-open the case here, the March 2019 notice of suspicion by Ukraine prosecutors here and a May 2019 interview here with a Ukrainian senior law enforcement official stating the investigation was ongoing. And here is an announcement this week that the Zlochevsky/Burisma probe has been expanded to include allegations of theft of Ukrainian state funds.

Fact 15: The Ukraine embassy in Washington issued a statement in April 2019 admitting that a Democratic National Committee contractor named Alexandra Chalupa solicited Ukrainian officials in spring 2016 for dirt on Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort in hopes of staging a congressional hearing close to the 2016 election that would damage Trump’s election chances. You can read the embassy’s statement here and here. Your colleague, Dr. Fiona Hill, confirmed this episode, testifying “Ukraine bet on the wrong horse. They bet on Hillary Clinton winning.” You can read her testimony here.

Fact 16: Chalupa sent an email to top DNC officials in May 2016 acknowledging she was working on the Manafort issue. You can read the email here.

Fact 17: Ukraine’s ambassador to Washington, Valeriy Chaly, wrote an OpEd in The Hill in August 2016 slamming GOP nominee Donald Trump for his policies on Russia despite a Geneva Convention requirement that ambassadors not become embroiled in the internal affairs or elections of their host countries. You can read Ambassador Chaly’s OpEd here and the Geneva Convention rules of conduct for foreign diplomats here. And your colleagues Ambassador Yovanovitch and Dr. Hill both confirmed this, with Dr. Hill testifying this week that Chaly’s OpEd was “probably not the most advisable thing to do.”

Fact 18: A Ukrainian district court ruled in December 2018 that the summer 2016 release of information by Ukrainian Parliamentary member Sergey Leschenko and NABU director Artem Sytnyk about an ongoing investigation of Manafort amounted to an improper interference by Ukraine’s government in the 2016 U.S. election. You can read the court ruling here. Leschenko and Sytnyk deny the allegations, and have won an appeal to suspend that ruling on a jurisdictional technicality.

Fact 19: George Soros’ Open Society Foundation issued a memo in February 2016 on its strategy for Ukraine, identifying the nonprofit Anti-Corruption Action Centre as the lead for its efforts. You can read the memo here.

Fact 20: The State Department and Soros’ foundation jointly funded the Anti-Corruption Action Centre. You can read about that funding here from the Centre’s own funding records and George Kent’s testimony about it here.

Fact 21: In April 2016, US embassy charge d’affaires George Kent sent a letter to the Ukrainian prosecutor general’s office demanding that Ukrainian prosecutors stand down a series of investigations into how Ukrainian nonprofits spent U.S. aid dollars, including the Anti-Corruption Actions Centre. You can read that letter here. Kent testified he signed the letter here.

Fact 22: Then-Ukraine Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko said in a televised interview with me that Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch during a 2016 meeting provided the lists of names of Ukrainian nationals and groups she did want to see prosecuted. You can see I accurately quoted him by watching the video here.

Fact 23: Ambassador Yovanovitch and her embassy denied Lutsenko’s claim, calling it a “fabrication.” I reported their reaction here.

Fact 24: Despite the differing accounts of what happened at the Lutsenko-Yovanovitch meeting, a senior U.S. official in an interview arranged by the State Department stated to me in spring 2019 that US officials did pressure Lutsenko’s office on several occasions not to “prosecute, investigate or harass” certain Ukrainian activists, including Parliamentary member Leschenko, journalist Vitali Shabunin, the Anti-Corruption Action Centre and NABU director Sytnyk. You can read that official’s comments here. In addition, George Kent confirmed this same information in his deposition here.

Fact 25: In May 2018, then-House Rules Committee chairman Pete Sessions sent an official congressional letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo asking that Yovanovitch be recalled as ambassador to Ukraine. Sessions and State confirmed the official letter, which you can read here.

Fact 26: In fall 2018, Ukrainian prosecutors, using a third party, hired an American lawyer (a former U.S. attorney) to proffer information to the U.S. government about certain activities at the U.S. embassy, involving Burisma and involving the 2016 election, that they believed might have violated U.S. law. You can read their account here. You can also confirm it independently by talking to the U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan or the American lawyer representing the Ukrainian prosecutors’ interests.

Fact 27: In May 2016, one of George Soros’ top aides secured a meeting with the top Eurasia policy official in the State Department to discuss Russian bond issues. You can read the State memos on that meeting here.

Fact 28: In June 2016, Soros himself secured a telephonic meeting with Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland to discuss Ukraine policy. You can read the State memos on that meeting here.

Lt. Col. Vindman, if you have information that contradicts any of these 28 factual elements in my columns I ask that you make it publicly available. Your testimony did not.

If you don’t have evidence these 28 facts are wrong, I ask that you correct your testimony because any effort to call factually accurate reporting false only misleads America and chills the free debate our Constitutional framers so cherished to protect.
None of this matters to you, as Trump will always be guilty and must be removed no matter what in your view.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 08:24 AM   #5878
Booda
Beam another Blast
 
Booda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Streets of Dis
Posts: 1,489


This will go over well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
Look at the "guns blazing" avatar and how direct his attempts to stir the pot are.
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 09:34 AM   #5879
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,392
How can someone as ugly as don lemon is even end up on tv?

Imagine what this dude has done to get his job lol.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 10:16 AM   #5880
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booda View Post


This will go over well.
Well that's shore mighty neighborly of CNN to start creatin' campaign ads for Trump I recon.

Don Lemon is the guy who is accused of reaching his hands down into the front of his underwear and then shoving his fingers under another guys nose at a bar.

Don is the guy who, during the Ferguson protests, said anyone can go out and purchase an automatic weapon, and in fact he had done just that in Colorado.

Back when CNN was obsessed over the disappearance of that Malaysian airlines flight, he once did a segment which looked at whether the plane could have been swallowed by a black hole.

Rubes indeed.

This is CNN.
__________________
Why isn't the word "gullible" in the dictionary?
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:06 PM.