Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
George RR Martin Does...
Last post by MechaDangerous
Today 07:13 PM
3 Replies, 245 Views
Splatoon 2 Reviews - "a...
Last post by 31 Flavas
Today 06:55 PM
26 Replies, 2,134 Views
Bright | Official Trailer
Last post by vallor
Today 05:54 PM
2 Replies, 291 Views
PS4 Leads US Hardware...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 05:04 PM
0 Replies, 307 Views
F1 2017 - Classic Car...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 04:53 PM
1 Replies, 335 Views
Yakuza Kiwami Gameplay...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 04:43 PM
1 Replies, 325 Views
Call of Duty: WWII Nazi...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 04:27 PM
1 Replies, 432 Views
Gamer's Shopping Guide,...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 04:04 PM
0 Replies, 1,169 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2017, 03:17 PM   #41
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
The media is addicted to their power to create and mostly destroy and it infuriates them when they encounter resistance.
Agreed. I do find it somewhat encouraging that people like this with large followings are doing such things in hopes that it's shedding light on this situation.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:35 PM   #42
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 30,868
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
The media is addicted to their power to create and mostly destroy and it infuriates them when they encounter resistance.
It is kind of funny that you say that because during his Press Conference today Trump said that the media would say he was "Unhinged" after the press conference and then the second it was over there was some liberal saying that on Fox News and that was pretty much the headline CNN went with.

The fact that liberals and SJW's are so delightfully predictable is what makes it so easy for people like PewDiePie and Trump to troll them.
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:40 PM   #43
Anemone
Evil Dead
 
Anemone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Autarchist
Posts: 6,092
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Um the left hates the jews. They side with Muslims who would kill them in a heartbeat if they could over defending the one ally we have in the middle east, Israel. You really just try to make it up as you go along don't you? Perhaps that's why you get caught in so many lies and contradictions.
The left hates displays of racism more than just about anything, try to keep up.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.
Anemone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:12 PM   #44
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
The left hates displays of racism more than just about anything, try to keep up.
Sure when the target is blacks or Islam. The left is perfectly fine and even encourages racism against whites, jews, or simply people who disagree with them politically. If you weren't such a shill for authoritarianism, you'd be honest, rather than the intellectually bankrupt shitstain you are.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:33 PM   #45
brandonjclark
Subscriber
 
brandonjclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Sure when the target is blacks or Islam. The left is perfectly fine and even encourages racism against whites, jews, or simply people who disagree with them politically. If you weren't such a shill for authoritarianism, you'd be honest, rather than the intellectually bankrupt shitstain you are.
I do have to agree with part of that.

...........
__________________
~B$
Gamertag: legisilverback | Steam Nickname: brandonjclark
...playing Rebel Galaxy
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:37 PM   #46
Anemone
Evil Dead
 
Anemone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Autarchist
Posts: 6,092
Blog Entries: 3
I've always seen the left attack racism in general. I've not heard them making exceptions for Jews. I think you are conflating their non-support of Israel, which is not the same thing as saying it's okay to rip on Jews.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.
Anemone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:38 PM   #47
Anemone
Evil Dead
 
Anemone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Autarchist
Posts: 6,092
Blog Entries: 3
And they don't believe it is possible to even be racist against white people, due to their crazy definition of racism requiring power, so that's how they avoid that one.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.
Anemone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:43 PM   #48
brandonjclark
Subscriber
 
brandonjclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,921
I'm just about done with millenials. I can't stand them.
__________________
~B$
Gamertag: legisilverback | Steam Nickname: brandonjclark
...playing Rebel Galaxy
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:55 PM   #49
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjclark View Post
I'm just about done with millenials. I can't stand them.
Huh? What? Millennials are self-sacrificing, rarely think about themselves, tough, thoughtful, individuals with a work ethic/drive that doesn't quit! They never have a "me" attitude. Best of all, their ability to realize they're no more "special" or "better" than anyone else is uncanny. You just don't see a desire to stand out or be "unique" for the sake of vanity with Millennials. I respect that.

/sarcasm
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:06 PM   #50
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10,655
LOL. Millenials are lazy, self-absorbed, selfish snowflakes. But don't take my word for it. Take them at their word about themselves.

Unfortunately for them they're having mostly miserable professional and personal lives with little hope of living at or above the lifestyle of previous generations, buried under an avalanche of school debt, and working in dead-end jobs that pay shit.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:14 PM   #51
brandonjclark
Subscriber
 
brandonjclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,921
I'm sorry, Patrick. I just honestly can't tell if you're kidding or not.


They do have a rough life, though.
__________________
~B$
Gamertag: legisilverback | Steam Nickname: brandonjclark
...playing Rebel Galaxy
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:26 PM   #52
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjclark View Post
I'm sorry, Patrick. I just honestly can't tell if you're kidding or not.
haha, perfect Click your left mouse button down and drag directly underneath my previous response to highlight some additional text! Definitely, kidding. Hipster millennials and their vane self-announced "uniqueness", self-absorption, and "the world owes me a living" attitude annoy the piss out of me. I am technically a Millennial, being born in 1984, but I often can't relate well to people just a few years younger than I am. It's like there is a strange invisible cut-off line.

I do agree with Terran, though:
"Unfortunately for them they're having mostly miserable professional and personal lives with little hope of living at or above the lifestyle of previous generations, buried under an avalanche of school debt, and working in dead-end jobs that pay shit." - Terran
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:47 PM   #53
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
I've always seen the left attack racism in general. I've not heard them making exceptions for Jews. I think you are conflating their non-support of Israel, which is not the same thing as saying it's okay to rip on Jews.
Who do you think comprises Israel? The left would be perfectly fine will conceding Israel to terrorists groups like Hamas. I can't believe you're that blatantly ignorant to the reality of the world around you.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:56 PM   #54
brandonjclark
Subscriber
 
brandonjclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,921
Well, I rip Jews because it's fun. I don't mean anything by it. I rip everyone and anything.
__________________
~B$
Gamertag: legisilverback | Steam Nickname: brandonjclark
...playing Rebel Galaxy
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:00 PM   #55
brandonjclark
Subscriber
 
brandonjclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Who do you think comprises Israel? The left would be perfectly fine will conceding Israel to terrorists groups like Hamas. I can't believe you're that blatantly ignorant to the reality of the world around you.
My position on Israel is we helped to create it, we own it in terms of support.
__________________
~B$
Gamertag: legisilverback | Steam Nickname: brandonjclark
...playing Rebel Galaxy
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:30 PM   #56
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjclark View Post
My position on Israel is we helped to create it, we own it in terms of support.
I agree. That being said I would rather defend them than barbaric shit lords who are still living in the 17th century.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:24 PM   #57
Anenome
Autarchist
 
Anenome's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Recursion City
Posts: 49,888
Blog Entries: 62
The left is soft on islam because they see them as useful allies, both want to destroy Western civilization as we know it.
__________________
Choose your government: the majority ruling the minority, the minority ruling the majority, or everyone ruling themselves long as they do not initiate force, fraud, or theft against one another.
Anenome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:00 PM   #58
brandonjclark
Subscriber
 
brandonjclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
The left is soft on islam because they see them as useful allies, both want to destroy Western civilization as we know it.
I've given a lot of thought to this lately. This clash of societies we have in and around our borders, close and intercontinental. Yes, we are divided.

However, and I'm getting upset just thinking about it now, I believe my conclusion is in sight. At least, yes I'm qualifying it, it's going to be a different future.

It goes something like this:

1) There are two houses, standing divided.

2) One has certain core values, the other and both have opposites, mostly through lack of choice.

3) This lack of choice is due to differences in quality of life and two few options. People, through coercion with the MSM, are being herded into the two groups.

4) There are two prevalent societal thought, with extreme views of both on either ends.

5) I know you're with me so far, at least on most of 1-4.

6) And here it is. This is next step I think I'm ready to claim. It's going to hurt your eyes, if you think like me.

7) The Progressive Liberals win. They knock it out of the park.

8) Here's why. Right now I believe, much in part because of the backing of the government and the MSM, they have what I would characterize as the majority of the citizen's acceptance towards their view.

9) In fact, they have history on their side. Things move forward. They just do. Generations change and the ebb and flow of the human race continues, but always forward. Once knowledge is learned, it cannot be unlearned. Once experience has been had, no generation after will be able to quite experience it the same.

10) Which comes to the question of what can be done about it.

11) Nothing? Maybe nothing at all. Without the MSM, education centers, and a significant minority believing in at least a THIRD sociopolitical option, it very well might be insurmountable. Things just change. They decay. We are the builders of life. No other animal is so close to God in power, evident in our ability to create. We build on top of build. We're at like version 198377340039.00298827beta. There's no going back. We don't save, we have no backups to restore.

The progressives win because new ideas just do.
__________________
~B$
Gamertag: legisilverback | Steam Nickname: brandonjclark
...playing Rebel Galaxy
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:04 PM   #59
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjclark View Post
7) The Progressive Liberals win. They knock it out of the park.

8) Here's why. Right now I believe, much in part because of the backing of the government and the MSM, they have what I would characterize as the majority of the citizen's acceptance towards their view.

9) In fact, they have history on their side. Things move forward. They just do. Generations change and the ebb and flow of the human race continues, but always forward. Once knowledge is learned, it cannot be unlearned. Once experience has been had, no generation after will be able to quite experience it the same.

10) Which comes to the question of what can be done about it.

11) Nothing? Maybe nothing at all. Without the MSM, education centers, and a significant minority believing in at least a THIRD sociopolitical option, it very well might be insurmountable. Things just change. They decay. We are the builders of life. No other animal is so close to God in power, evident in our ability to create. We build on top of build. We're at like version 198377340039.00298827beta. There's no going back. We don't save, we have no backups to restore.

The progressives win because new ideas just do.
I don't think the Progressive political view is new, but I do think it'll continue to win. I think it will continue to win because those adhering to such a view are relatively undeterred by anything and most people go along to get along.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:11 PM   #60
brandonjclark
Subscriber
 
brandonjclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I don't think the Progressive political view is new, but I do think it'll continue to win. I think it will continue to win because those adhering to such a view are relatively undeterred by anything and most people go along to get along.
Well, and I guess thoughts are just rolling in right now, at least I feel confident that their will always be an opposite or counter culture.

That's the balance. That's maybe even the economic engine.
__________________
~B$
Gamertag: legisilverback | Steam Nickname: brandonjclark
...playing Rebel Galaxy
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
disney, google, pewdiepie, youtube

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:31 PM.