Today 04:04 PM
0 Replies, 1,169 Views
» Promotion

Old 02-16-2017, 03:17 PM   #41
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
The media is addicted to their power to create and mostly destroy and it infuriates them when they encounter resistance.
Agreed. I do find it somewhat encouraging that people like this with large followings are doing such things in hopes that it's shedding light on this situation.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:35 PM   #42
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
The media is addicted to their power to create and mostly destroy and it infuriates them when they encounter resistance.
It is kind of funny that you say that because during his Press Conference today Trump said that the media would say he was "Unhinged" after the press conference and then the second it was over there was some liberal saying that on Fox News and that was pretty much the headline CNN went with.

The fact that liberals and SJW's are so delightfully predictable is what makes it so easy for people like PewDiePie and Trump to troll them.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:40 PM   #43
Anemone
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Um the left hates the jews. They side with Muslims who would kill them in a heartbeat if they could over defending the one ally we have in the middle east, Israel. You really just try to make it up as you go along don't you? Perhaps that's why you get caught in so many lies and contradictions.
The left hates displays of racism more than just about anything, try to keep up.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:12 PM   #44
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
The left hates displays of racism more than just about anything, try to keep up.
Sure when the target is blacks or Islam. The left is perfectly fine and even encourages racism against whites, jews, or simply people who disagree with them politically. If you weren't such a shill for authoritarianism, you'd be honest, rather than the intellectually bankrupt shitstain you are.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:33 PM   #45
brandonjclark
Subscriber

Quote:
Sure when the target is blacks or Islam. The left is perfectly fine and even encourages racism against whites, jews, or simply people who disagree with them politically. If you weren't such a shill for authoritarianism, you'd be honest, rather than the intellectually bankrupt shitstain you are.
I do have to agree with part of that.

brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:37 PM   #46
Anemone
Evil Dead

I've always seen the left attack racism in general. I've not heard them making exceptions for Jews. I think you are conflating their non-support of Israel, which is not the same thing as saying it's okay to rip on Jews.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:38 PM   #47
Anemone
Evil Dead

And they don't believe it is possible to even be racist against white people, due to their crazy definition of racism requiring power, so that's how they avoid that one.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:43 PM   #48
brandonjclark
Subscriber

I'm just about done with millenials. I can't stand them.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:55 PM   #49
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjclark View Post
I'm just about done with millenials. I can't stand them.
Huh? What? Millennials are self-sacrificing, rarely think about themselves, tough, thoughtful, individuals with a work ethic/drive that doesn't quit! They never have a "me" attitude. Best of all, their ability to realize they're no more "special" or "better" than anyone else is uncanny. You just don't see a desire to stand out or be "unique" for the sake of vanity with Millennials. I respect that.

/sarcasm
Old 02-16-2017, 05:06 PM   #50
Terran
Evil Dead

LOL. Millenials are lazy, self-absorbed, selfish snowflakes. But don't take my word for it. Take them at their word about themselves.

Unfortunately for them they're having mostly miserable professional and personal lives with little hope of living at or above the lifestyle of previous generations, buried under an avalanche of school debt, and working in dead-end jobs that pay shit.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:14 PM   #51
brandonjclark
Subscriber

I'm sorry, Patrick. I just honestly can't tell if you're kidding or not.

They do have a rough life, though.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:26 PM   #52
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
I'm sorry, Patrick. I just honestly can't tell if you're kidding or not.
haha, perfect Click your left mouse button down and drag directly underneath my previous response to highlight some additional text! Definitely, kidding. Hipster millennials and their vane self-announced "uniqueness", self-absorption, and "the world owes me a living" attitude annoy the piss out of me. I am technically a Millennial, being born in 1984, but I often can't relate well to people just a few years younger than I am. It's like there is a strange invisible cut-off line.

I do agree with Terran, though:
"Unfortunately for them they're having mostly miserable professional and personal lives with little hope of living at or above the lifestyle of previous generations, buried under an avalanche of school debt, and working in dead-end jobs that pay shit." - Terran
Old 02-16-2017, 05:47 PM   #53
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
I've always seen the left attack racism in general. I've not heard them making exceptions for Jews. I think you are conflating their non-support of Israel, which is not the same thing as saying it's okay to rip on Jews.
Who do you think comprises Israel? The left would be perfectly fine will conceding Israel to terrorists groups like Hamas. I can't believe you're that blatantly ignorant to the reality of the world around you.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:56 PM   #54
brandonjclark
Subscriber

Well, I rip Jews because it's fun. I don't mean anything by it. I rip everyone and anything.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:00 PM   #55
brandonjclark
Subscriber

Quote:
Who do you think comprises Israel? The left would be perfectly fine will conceding Israel to terrorists groups like Hamas. I can't believe you're that blatantly ignorant to the reality of the world around you.
My position on Israel is we helped to create it, we own it in terms of support.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:30 PM   #56
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
My position on Israel is we helped to create it, we own it in terms of support.
I agree. That being said I would rather defend them than barbaric shit lords who are still living in the 17th century.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:24 PM   #57
Anenome
Autarchist

The left is soft on islam because they see them as useful allies, both want to destroy Western civilization as we know it.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:00 PM   #58
brandonjclark
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
The left is soft on islam because they see them as useful allies, both want to destroy Western civilization as we know it.
I've given a lot of thought to this lately. This clash of societies we have in and around our borders, close and intercontinental. Yes, we are divided.

However, and I'm getting upset just thinking about it now, I believe my conclusion is in sight. At least, yes I'm qualifying it, it's going to be a different future.

It goes something like this:

1) There are two houses, standing divided.

2) One has certain core values, the other and both have opposites, mostly through lack of choice.

3) This lack of choice is due to differences in quality of life and two few options. People, through coercion with the MSM, are being herded into the two groups.

4) There are two prevalent societal thought, with extreme views of both on either ends.

5) I know you're with me so far, at least on most of 1-4.

6) And here it is. This is next step I think I'm ready to claim. It's going to hurt your eyes, if you think like me.

7) The Progressive Liberals win. They knock it out of the park.

8) Here's why. Right now I believe, much in part because of the backing of the government and the MSM, they have what I would characterize as the majority of the citizen's acceptance towards their view.

9) In fact, they have history on their side. Things move forward. They just do. Generations change and the ebb and flow of the human race continues, but always forward. Once knowledge is learned, it cannot be unlearned. Once experience has been had, no generation after will be able to quite experience it the same.

10) Which comes to the question of what can be done about it.

11) Nothing? Maybe nothing at all. Without the MSM, education centers, and a significant minority believing in at least a THIRD sociopolitical option, it very well might be insurmountable. Things just change. They decay. We are the builders of life. No other animal is so close to God in power, evident in our ability to create. We build on top of build. We're at like version 198377340039.00298827beta. There's no going back. We don't save, we have no backups to restore.

The progressives win because new ideas just do.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:04 PM   #59
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
7) The Progressive Liberals win. They knock it out of the park.

8) Here's why. Right now I believe, much in part because of the backing of the government and the MSM, they have what I would characterize as the majority of the citizen's acceptance towards their view.

9) In fact, they have history on their side. Things move forward. They just do. Generations change and the ebb and flow of the human race continues, but always forward. Once knowledge is learned, it cannot be unlearned. Once experience has been had, no generation after will be able to quite experience it the same.

10) Which comes to the question of what can be done about it.

11) Nothing? Maybe nothing at all. Without the MSM, education centers, and a significant minority believing in at least a THIRD sociopolitical option, it very well might be insurmountable. Things just change. They decay. We are the builders of life. No other animal is so close to God in power, evident in our ability to create. We build on top of build. We're at like version 198377340039.00298827beta. There's no going back. We don't save, we have no backups to restore.

The progressives win because new ideas just do.
I don't think the Progressive political view is new, but I do think it'll continue to win. I think it will continue to win because those adhering to such a view are relatively undeterred by anything and most people go along to get along.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:11 PM   #60
brandonjclark
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I don't think the Progressive political view is new, but I do think it'll continue to win. I think it will continue to win because those adhering to such a view are relatively undeterred by anything and most people go along to get along.
Well, and I guess thoughts are just rolling in right now, at least I feel confident that their will always be an opposite or counter culture.

That's the balance. That's maybe even the economic engine.

Tags
disney, google, pewdiepie, youtube