Ok good, get him too.
Glenn Thruuuuuuuuuush!
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:34 PM   #82
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
How bout Clinton? Or Roman Polanski that Liberal hollywood still idolizes? You've already said pretty much politicians are above the law, why is it different in Moore's case without 100% proof of guilt? Or does it only apply when Conservatives are accused?
Roman Polanski is a fugitive from the US. I'm not sure what more we can do about that.

Which Clinton are you talking about, and what specifically are you talking about?

The Clintons are not in office or running for office so I'm not exactly sure what you want done. They don't have a position of power to kick them out of.

I don't think Moore is at risk of going to jail, but he shouldn't be in political office because regardless of legality his behavior is gross and we shouldn't put pedophiles in office.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:35 PM   #83
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
All these people are already suspended. What are you even trying to say here? Yes we should run these people out of positions of power.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:58 PM   #84
LostToys
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Cool. I'm guessing you do not have children then?
None that I know of! Even if I did, this would be a loaded question that has no real right answer and is very gender biased. A man will more likely accept their son having sex with their teacher ala That's My Boy but would be aghast if it was their daughter; would secretly fist bump their son for getting nude pics of women but ground their daughter if she was getting dick pics from men.

But in all honesty, I was making a crude joke, and I stand by that joke. Pedobear approved.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:19 PM   #85
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Roman Polanski is a fugitive from the US. I'm not sure what more we can do about that.

Which Clinton are you talking about, and what specifically are you talking about?

The Clintons are not in office or running for office so I'm not exactly sure what you want done. They don't have a position of power to kick them out of.

I don't think Moore is at risk of going to jail, but he shouldn't be in political office because regardless of legality his behavior is gross and we shouldn't put pedophiles in office.
You're not aware of the many women who claimed Bill Clinton sexually accosted them? Really? What rock have you been living under the last 20 years? And this reply is exactly what I mean, you as a liberal are happy to be spoon fed a narrative that Moore is a pedophile without any actual proof of such, 40 years later during a general election. That doesn't seem fishy to you at all? No of course not it's a conservative being accused.

Are you that naive of all the crimes Hillary has committed WHILE she was in office? Or it just doesn't matter now because she lost? It's interesting how those on the left pick and choose who to go after based on which party they affiliate with. Same ol hypocritical bunch of morons that you are.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #86
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Speaking of pedophiles, oh hey it's Uncle Joe!

Old 11-20-2017, 05:44 PM   #87
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Old 11-20-2017, 05:48 PM   #88
Eats
Developer

Quote:
You're not aware of the many women who claimed Bill Clinton sexually accosted them? Really? What rock have you been living under the last 20 years? And this reply is exactly what I mean, you as a liberal are happy to be spoon fed a narrative that Moore is a pedophile without any actual proof of such, 40 years later during a general election. That doesn't seem fishy to you at all? No of course not it's a conservative being accused.

Are you that naive of all the crimes Hillary has committed WHILE she was in office? Or it just doesn't matter now because she lost? It's interesting how those on the left pick and choose who to go after based on which party they affiliate with. Same ol hypocritical bunch of morons that you are.
See I am aware of what you are talking about but you were so unspecific that I didn't even know which Clinton or what crime you were referring to. It only matters in the context that Hillary ran for office recently, but it really doesn't change anything.

So are we talking about a hypothetical scenario or something?
Old 11-20-2017, 05:51 PM   #89
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Are you serious right now? That is so ridiculous I can't even believe you would share it with anyone.

Are there any actual accusers of Biden? He doesn't even hold office anymore so there is nothing to kick him out of.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:57 PM   #90
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Are you serious right now? That is so ridiculous I can't even believe you would share it with anyone.

Are there any actual accusers of Biden? He doesn't even hold office anymore so there is nothing to kick him out of.
Yeah because holding people accountable for their actions should only be based on whether they're in office or not. There's plenty of photo and video evidence of Joe Biden being super creepy around young girls. You don't care though because he's a democrat.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:05 PM   #91
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Yeah because holding people accountable for their actions should only be based on whether they're in office or not. There's plenty of photo and video evidence of Joe Biden being super creepy around young girls. You don't care though because he's a democrat.
I would care if there was something real. Like someone actually accusing him of something and preferably independent witnesses and evidence to back that up.

Not a bad lipsync of muffled noises in a video that hasn't even been audio enhanced at all. That is totally ridiculous.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:08 PM   #92
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I would care if there was something real. Like someone actually accusing him of something and preferably independent witnesses and evidence to back that up.

Not a bad lipsync of muffled noises in a video that hasn't even been audio enhanced at all. That is totally ridiculous.
And yet we have mountains of evidence against the Clintons and you keep saying they're no longer in office who cares. So which is it?
Old 11-20-2017, 06:23 PM   #93
Eats
Developer

Quote:
And yet we have mountains of evidence against the Clintons and you keep saying they're no longer in office who cares. So which is it?
I think its just such a thorny situation. Like we have tons of evidence that Bush Jr and his administration fabricated evidence in the leadup to the war in Iraq.

Or lets say it turns out Trump did collude with the Russians for example. Or we can talk about Nixon and watergate. Nixon didn't goto jail, Trump shouldn't either.

If we start going after presidents, especially in the case of Obama going after Bush Jr, or Trump going after the Clintons, we are bringing the nation one step closer to a change in our form of government.

If a political party can't peacefully hand over power without fear of retribution then our political system will break down. It sucks, but it doesn't change the reality of the situation.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:40 PM   #94
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I think its just such a thorny situation. Like we have tons of evidence that Bush Jr and his administration fabricated evidence in the leadup to the war in Iraq.

Or lets say it turns out Trump did collude with the Russians for example. Or we can talk about Nixon and watergate. Nixon didn't goto jail, Trump shouldn't either.

If we start going after presidents, especially in the case of Obama going after Bush Jr, or Trump going after the Clintons, we are bringing the nation one step closer to a change in our form of government.

If a political party can't peacefully hand over power without fear of retribution then our political system will break down. It sucks, but it doesn't change the reality of the situation.
LOL omg Bush omg Trump. Do I need to put it in all caps for you? We literally have physical evidence that Hillary as SoS was passing around classified emails like they were kids passing love notes in a class room. They refused to prosecute her despite that evidence. We have evidence from the head of the DNC at the time and others, that she hijacked the DNC for her own purpose and essentially stole the nomination out right from Bernie Sanders (which is just as well since he's an absolute communist) and used Clinton Foundation money inappropriately. These aren't just accusations, it happened. And here you are going on about Junior and Trump when none of what they are accused of has been proven, and really it's hilarious in regards to Trump since the left has been trying to impeach him before he was even sworn in, and you're going on about handing over power properly.

Wasn't it Hillary who made the comment that if you don't respect the election results, it's a threat to democracy? So why can't the left respect that people no long want the party of identity politics in office? Isn't what they're doing essentially a threat to the Republic? Or is it different because they're liberals?

You can't have it both ways. Accountability doesn't stop because someone is an elected official. Nixon was impeached, compared to the shit the Obama Administration got away with, what Nixon did was childs play. Gun running to Mexico, Illegally disposing of Gaddafi, illegally giving billions to Iran. These are things that happened that we have 100% proof of. Not speculation, not accusations, indisputable proof. You can't have it both ways, reality does not work that way.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:52 PM   #95
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Doesn't she open herself up to prosecution anyway if she testifies in front of the senate like she wants to?

So here is basically what you are saying:

"Lets set up a massive conspiracy in small town Alabama where we'll get 30 independent sources to confirm Moore is a child predator, have multiple witnesses confirm the rumors and behavior, and even show a yearbook showing that he knew the victim"

"But should we make sure to get the right color pens to make sure the yearbook is authentic?"

"Nah, thats too much work"

Here are some alternative explanations:

1) The entire thing is real.

2) The woman with the yearbook is lying. However, there are tons of other independent sources and even the local GOP and Strange's campaign itself had heard the rumors and actually investigated it 7+ months ago but was unable to find the women.

The problem with your explanation is that it reminds me of the OJ Simpson case. Mark Fuhrman was a racist therefore OJ must be innocent and all other evidence is garbage.

Even if the girl with the yearbook is lying, for everyone else to be also lying, going back over a year, is such a grand conspiracy that it just seems impossible to believe.

Like maybe a few of Cosby's accusers were lying, but to say all of them are is insanity.

Also some of these girls were like 14. We can spin this however you want I guess but that is fucking sick for a 30 year old man to be at the mall hitting on children.
Ill just say this. It could be true, it could be BS. More than likely there was just enough that was questionable for the media to run with. But to write off media collusion as some spooky conspiracy isn't going to fly with me. Thanks to the internet we now have endless instances of media collusion that goes all the way to the top. And the left is the one that's spending all the money on the shit.

This is the only way they are holding onto power. Manipulation and guilt. Does the right concern troll and manipulate? Sure, but its grassroots and by real people, not paid JIDF and Shareblue shills. As for Moore. He's going to win, this win is important because he's aboard the Trump train. This is why they are pulling out all the stops.

Every one of /ourguys that gets in its a huge step closer to the flip where the quiet waiting R's feel safe to come out.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:56 PM   #96
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Speaking of pedophiles, oh hey it's Uncle Joe!

Biden needs to be hung. Al Franken is one of my top 10 most hated people but he's doing nothing wrong here...
Old 11-20-2017, 07:01 PM   #97
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

What's funny is even with all the MSM shilling for the left, they're still losing. More and more people are waking up to the farce that is globalism.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:12 PM   #98
Terran
Evil Dead

Biden/Franken in 2020? Glenn Thrush and Charlie Rose should moderate the debates. Hillary Clinton and Donna Brazile can provide the moderator questions. BLM can provide event security, and Marshawn Lynch can sing the national anthem.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:33 PM   #99
Eats
Developer

Quote:
LOL omg Bush omg Trump. Do I need to put it in all caps for you? We literally have physical evidence that Hillary as SoS was passing around classified emails like they were kids passing love notes in a class room. They refused to prosecute her despite that evidence. We have evidence from the head of the DNC at the time and others, that she hijacked the DNC for her own purpose and essentially stole the nomination out right from Bernie Sanders (which is just as well since he's an absolute communist) and used Clinton Foundation money inappropriately. These aren't just accusations, it happened. And here you are going on about Junior and Trump when none of what they are accused of has been proven, and really it's hilarious in regards to Trump since the left has been trying to impeach him before he was even sworn in, and you're going on about handing over power properly.

Wasn't it Hillary who made the comment that if you don't respect the election results, it's a threat to democracy? So why can't the left respect that people no long want the party of identity politics in office? Isn't what they're doing essentially a threat to the Republic? Or is it different because they're liberals?

You can't have it both ways. Accountability doesn't stop because someone is an elected official. Nixon was impeached, compared to the shit the Obama Administration got away with, what Nixon did was childs play. Gun running to Mexico, Illegally disposing of Gaddafi, illegally giving billions to Iran. These are things that happened that we have 100% proof of. Not speculation, not accusations, indisputable proof. You can't have it both ways, reality does not work that way.

Its weird that you seem unable to see past your biases and realize that both parties are full of garbage humans. Reagan himself was involved in illegally running guns to Iran. There is tons of evidence that the Bush admin fabricated intelligence in the leadup to Iraq. Look for yourself, most of the intelligence is declassified now and you can see that they were lying about it.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-ci...-iraq-invasion

I'm sure you don't like vice but that article is heavily cited with tons of other sources.

You are trying to turn what I am saying into a partisan thing but it isn't. If you could step outside your tribalism for one second and think about the ramifications of going after presidents after power is handed over you would realize how stupid of an idea it is.

On a sidenote the DNC isn't a government organization. I'm not even sure what Hillary did with that was actually illegal because it is a private organization. Also using clinton organization money sounds hard to prove. Trump did similar stuff with his non-profit. The IRS would have to prove they willfully filed fraudulent returns, or intentionally misappropriated funds, which might be pretty difficult to do. Typically that involves laundering money or otherwise intentionally concealing payments you have received. I would guess you would just meet with the IRS during an audit and come to a cash settlement in the kinds of situations Hillary/Trump are in unless the IRS could really prove intentional tax avoidance.

Last edited by Eats; 11-20-2017 at 07:58 PM..
Old 11-20-2017, 07:37 PM   #100
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Ill just say this. It could be true, it could be BS. More than likely there was just enough that was questionable for the media to run with. But to write off media collusion as some spooky conspiracy isn't going to fly with me. Thanks to the internet we now have endless instances of media collusion that goes all the way to the top.
For example?

The largest scale recent conspiracy that I am aware of was the false intelligence leading us into the Iraq war. However, even that conspiracy didn't really last that long. It is now common knowledge that the intelligence was falsified and/or misrepresented at the time.

Tags
dice, ea games, electronic arts, organized crime, pinball and the mafia, star wars battlefront 2