Last post by Booda
Today 08:00 AM
6 Replies, 399 Views

Old 05-12-2019, 02:07 PM   #4261
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
And anyone with a brain called that 2 years ago. Unfortunately likely nothing will come of it.
True and true. Imagine if Shillary had won. None of this would have ever seen the light of day at all. Not a smidgen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 03:18 PM   #4262
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
True and true. Imagine if Shillary had won. None of this would have ever seen the light of day at all. Not a smidgen.
Conservatives would be occupying all those fema camps Obozo set up by now had she won.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 12:17 PM   #4263
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Sanity on a college campus?! Wow!

In California the guy who punched the conservative in the face got arrested and is going to trial but only after 10 days because campus security and the cops in Berkeley are handcuffed by the administration or local politicians or maybe even complicit themselves.

Maybe if cops start doing stuff right away like in the first video the stuff in the second video will stop happening.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 02:18 PM   #4264
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Audience member calls 911 after 'Middle Eastern' comment made at comedy show in Naples

Apparently this middle eastern comedian made a joke that there were so many middle easterners in the audience that night they could form a terrorist group.

This is where the progressive agenda is taking us. Every year things that people used to say are now considered hateful and disgusting. More and more things are lumped into that category every year. Overseas you can actually be ARRESTED not for inciting, but for offending. Progressives dream about that happening in the USA.

Jokes are supposed to be funny. Emo Phillips is one of my favorite comedians of all time. I wonder if he still tells these jokes?
  • My father used to give us Hebrew lessons during dinner. You know, how to spot them.
  • The City had a black-out last night, but he police made him get back in his car.
  • I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alley and lost him.
  • I was with this girl the other night and, from the way she was responding to my skillful caresses, you would have sworn that she was conscious. (That one's for you, Eats!)
I'd laugh if it wasn't so scary...
Old 05-22-2019, 07:09 PM   #4265
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Movie joke, or Democratic campaign ad?

(Hint, the answer is "Yes".)
Old 05-22-2019, 10:30 PM   #4266
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

If it were a DNC ad it'd be are you having a girl or an abortion, since men are evil and so toxic and shit.
Old 05-23-2019, 12:27 AM   #4267
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
If it were a DNC ad it'd be are you having a girl or an abortion, since men are evil and so toxic and shit.
Shit that sentiment never sticks to me but it seems you're a bit triggered by it. People try to label others with stupid shit they project all the time, if it sticks its because your insecurity allows it. It doesn't matter how many times they repeat a lie, if its not true then it shouldn't bother you at all.

Personally I think the media and public need to grow the fuck up and learn that being a douche is irrespective of wealth, race or gender. Being a conscientious citizen is not blindly swallowing the party line (of either party) and being more critical of your side and more dismissive of the other side's bullshit. Otherwise it just shows a lack of conviction and a need to turn productive debate into sensationalist sideshows.

Spectral, I get you're frustrated being told you're evil because you are white, have a penis and aren't on welfare.. but that being said, there is no difference between the liberal sjw's being triggered and acting out.. vs you being triggered by their bullshit and projecting in the same way. In the earlier thread, you shat on Sara Conner due to the SJW wave of feminist bullshit, but ironically didn't realize that you being triggered by this was in the exact same vibe as any SJW who gets triggered by a movie.

Frankly, if you don't like that shit, don't perpetuate it.
Old 05-23-2019, 12:54 AM   #4268
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
Shit that sentiment never sticks to me but it seems you're a bit triggered by it. People try to label others with stupid shit they project all the time, if it sticks its because your insecurity allows it. It doesn't matter how many times they repeat a lie, if its not true then it shouldn't bother you at all.

Personally I think the media and public need to grow the fuck up and learn that being a douche is irrespective of wealth, race or gender. Being a conscientious citizen is not blindly swallowing the party line (of either party) and being more critical of your side and more dismissive of the other side's bullshit. Otherwise it just shows a lack of conviction and a need to turn productive debate into sensationalist sideshows.

Spectral, I get you're frustrated being told you're evil because you are white, have a penis and aren't on welfare.. but that being said, there is no difference between the liberal sjw's being triggered and acting out.. vs you being triggered by their bullshit and projecting in the same way. In the earlier thread, you shat on Sara Conner due to the SJW wave of feminist bullshit, but ironically didn't realize that you being triggered by this was in the exact same vibe as any SJW who gets triggered by a movie.

Frankly, if you don't like that shit, don't perpetuate it.
How is stating the obvious anti white anti male agenda being "triggered" I guess you suppose whites should just shut up and take it right? Because Black Africans and Jews started the slave trade it certainly must be the white man's fault of course. It's old, it's tired and at some point likely soon people just aren't going to put up with it anymore. You cultural marxists are so damn cock sure of yourselves you have no idea the shit storm you're about to unleash on yourselves.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:24 AM   #4269
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
How is stating the obvious anti white anti male agenda being "triggered" I guess you suppose whites should just shut up and take it right? Because Black Africans and Jews started the slave trade it certainly must be the white man's fault of course. It's old, it's tired and at some point likely soon people just aren't going to put up with it anymore. You cultural marxists are so damn cock sure of yourselves you have no idea the shit storm you're about to unleash on yourselves.
First of all your post basically shows how you are triggered. You are using a narrative clear of nuance and bringing in idiotic strawman arguements.

Blacks and jews started the slave trade... but America continued it and expanded upon it. But thats not the issue, thanks for bringing it up without nuance. Also defending the slave trade as "they started it" is pretty childish.

At which point did I say whites should shut up? I just said that you're reaction is the exact same reaction as the SJW's you dislike. You're basically the opposite sides of the same emotional feel feelz coin. Also the whole "whites should just shut up" bit you go on about.. is the same false victim race card/gender card narrative you espouse to hate.

Secondly, I wasn't talking about any of that. I was stating your reactions to anything that shows any form of social justice feminist agenda.. is the exact same reaction as a feminist sjw would have reading your posts.

It doesn't take genius levels of intellect to see that you are basically playing the game at their level, instead of raising the bar. You don't like them being PC nazis, but at the same time, you are using their exact tactics just with a different (mirrored) spectrum.

Lastly, you talk about cultural marxism.. again, I am not a leftist, or liberal.. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy about calling the other side SJW triggered morons, etc., when you act the exact same. You either did not understand my point, or deliberately missed it to play more of these "sjw" tactics instead of confronting the issue; and telling me I am wrong, or (unlikely) adjusting your behaviour should you find it hypocritical.

Btw, replies like these are the reason I troll instead of trying to communicate. Its pretty frustrating to read.

Its like the equivalent of a BLM guy hearing "nigger" when I say "kitty", then making his insecurity adjusting his reality.. somehow my issue.. and labelling me racist.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:49 AM   #4270
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
First of all your post basically shows how you are triggered. You are using a narrative clear of nuance and bringing in idiotic strawman arguements.

Blacks and jews started the slave trade... but America continued it and expanded upon it. But thats not the issue, thanks for bringing it up without nuance. Also defending the slave trade as "they started it" is pretty childish.

At which point did I say whites should shut up? I just said that you're reaction is the exact same reaction as the SJW's you dislike. You're basically the opposite sides of the same emotional feel feelz coin. Also the whole "whites should just shut up" bit you go on about.. is the same false victim race card/gender card narrative you espouse to hate.

Secondly, I wasn't talking about any of that. I was stating your reactions to anything that shows any form of social justice feminist agenda.. is the exact same reaction as a feminist sjw would have reading your posts.

It doesn't take genius levels of intellect to see that you are basically playing the game at their level, instead of raising the bar. You don't like them being PC nazis, but at the same time, you are using their exact tactics just with a different (mirrored) spectrum.

Lastly, you talk about cultural marxism.. again, I am not a leftist, or liberal.. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy about calling the other side SJW triggered morons, etc., when you act the exact same. You either did not understand my point, or deliberately missed it to play more of these "sjw" tactics instead of confronting the issue; and telling me I am wrong, or (unlikely) adjusting your behaviour should you find it hypocritical.

Btw, replies like these are the reason I troll instead of trying to communicate. Its pretty frustrating to read.

Its like the equivalent of a BLM guy hearing "nigger" when I say "kitty", then making his insecurity adjusting his reality.. somehow my issue.. and labelling me racist.
You conveniently leave out the part where America fought a god damn civil war to stop it from happening here. While it still goes on in Africa and most Muslim countries, gee what a shock. Being on the moral and logical high ground is hardly being "triggered" If that's what you truly believe you have less common sense than I originally gave you credit for. There isn't a god damn thing wrong with standing up and speaking out about shit that isn't right, and that includes putting progressives and SJW in their fucking place, back under the rocks they slithered from. If it pisses the small handful of liberals here, good, most of them are too afraid to debate anyway when they're a minority without an echo chamber of stupid behind them.

Also for someone who isn't a leftist, you sure have this habit of being pretty accepting of left wing bullshit, stand up to it, grow a fucking spine. Cultural Marxism much like Jewish Bolshevism is a cancer on society. Really they're pretty much the same thing anyway.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:51 AM   #4271
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

When my Grandfather grew up he had to take Latin in high school. When my dad grew up he had to take at least algebra and geometry in high school. When I grew up we had languages, computer classes, and civics. So sometimes I take for granted that my low bar is pretty low. But it seems like I may need to calibrate it even lower.

I've been working on a new project that spans two sites in the Pacific Northwest (Seattle, WA and Boise, ID) which involves hiring ~130 fairly low-skill game testers starting in two weeks. You need to have a pulse, read and speak English at a decent level, and have basic technology skills.

I leave the office yesterday and at the corner light I see a guy with his wife and two kids panhandling on the side of the road. "Need money, need diapers, need motel" and so on.

I drive for a mile or so thinking then pull a u-turn and drive back. I figure, what the heck, this guy is down on his luck, I have jobs and chances are he can be a body in a seat and I have a background in training so I'll be able to bring him up to speed.

I park and walk up and start talking to him. "Hey, sorry I don't have any money but I work in that tall building over there and am hiring a bunch of people to test video games. It isn't a lot of money but if you are interested I can probably help out."

He looks over to his wife and starts talking in Spanish then looks to me and says: "What? No English. Need food."

I just told him again I didn't carry any money, god bless and sadly walked back to my car.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:01 PM   #4272
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
When my Grandfather grew up he had to take Latin in high school.
I took it in MIDDLE school. My current school district doesn't offer it at all. ANYWHERE. At ANY level.

We have really gone downhill.
Quote:
Old 05-23-2019, 09:26 PM   #4273
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
I took it in MIDDLE school. My current school district doesn't offer it at all. ANYWHERE. At ANY level.

We have really gone downhill.
Well, to be fair my Grandfather went to school in a 3 room schoolhouse in backass eastern Washington. 3rd room was all of the “high school” students.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:51 AM   #4274
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

I'll just leave this here. Perhaps it will give a few thought, then again likely not.
https://voat.co/v/politics/3238623
Old 05-24-2019, 06:00 PM   #4275
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Good point.

My main reason for posting that was not just on a whim to be funny, but because all of this pro-abortion talk is making me really sick. They pull out fringe cases that happen in 0.0001% of abortions (extreme birth defect, mother life in danger, etc) to push it, hoping we ignore the fact that the majority of abortions are just plain old "we don't want a baby". And when you ask if it's OK to kill your toddler if you realize you can't afford a family after she is born, then they are horrified and can't understand that THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

So abortion will continue to be used as birth control, or as with that joke from "The Dictator", to cultivate a child with the correct sex. This already happens in Asia. In India, families mostly do not want girls because the family of the girl has to give the family of the boy a lot of money thanks to their culture so -- abortion. The birth of girls in India is actually on the decline.

And I know AlfredT thinks you are just posting that because you are "triggered", but honestly it's a reality. Many feminists are pushing the "hate masculinity" and "hate men" really hard. If anyone has doubt that eventually women will start being encouraged to get abortions if the baby is male, they haven't been paying attention.

The far "Lunitic" left is out to destroy everything in their path and they are getting louder, and more insane, every year.

Last edited by PacerDawn; 05-25-2019 at 09:18 AM..
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:13 PM   #4276
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Well said Pacer and Spectral. Speaking truth isn’t being triggered. It’s an obligation of those who possess the truth.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 07:07 PM   #4277
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Martin Luther King Jr had dozens of extra-marital affairs and "looked on" as a fellow Baptist minister raped a female parishioner, according to astonishing new claims.

The FBI allegedly tape-recorded the civil rights activist on a number of occasions, revealing adulterous acts and a voracious sexual appetite, memos unearthed by his biographer David Garrow reveal.

In one troubling incident, King is alleged to have "looked on, laughed and offered advice" while a friend raped a woman in a Washington hotel room.
It'll be interesting to see if this is truly supported by FBI tapes and summaries or not. This is reportedly from a release of FBI summaries, so I guess time will tell.

It'll be unfortunate for many reasons, but I will find it interesting how this will be handled. Judging by the lack of constant mainstream coverage, it'd seem there is already a measurable difference
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 07:28 PM   #4278
Terran
Evil Dead

King's philandering has been whispered about for decades (though not the 'haha, you're being raped while I'm present' accusation against him). I doubt very much it will gain mainstream traction until well into the future when perhaps our hyper politically correct media and leftist racist identitarians no longer have a need to defend him or, preferably, they have been destroyed and truth can be discussed without being silenced.
Quote:
Old 05-30-2019, 05:00 PM   #4279
Terran
Evil Dead

Excellent article on Mueller the political hack.

Worth a read. Too much good stuff to quote. A few gems:

Quote:
The standard American view of justice, affirmed and enforced by the U.S. Constitution, is that all are presumed innocent absent conviction by a jury of a specific charge of criminal wrongdoing. That is, the natural legal state of an individual in this country is innocence. It is not a state or a nature bestowed by cops or attorneys. Innocence is not granted by unelected bureaucrats or federal prosecutors...

...According to Mueller and his team, charged Russians are presumed innocent. An American president, however, is presumed guilty unless and until Mueller’s team determines he is innocent. Such a standard is an obscene abomination against the rule of law, one that would never be committed by independent attorneys who place a fidelity to their oaths and impartial enforcement of the law ahead of their political motivations.
Quote:
“It would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the actual charge,” Mueller said, after all but stating that Trump committed a crime for which Mueller never charged him.
Quote:
In fact, DOJ guidelines expressly prohibit the actions of both Comey and Mueller in naming and shaming individuals who were never formally charged with any wrongdoing....

...Nationwide bar rules governing all practicing attorneys in the United States also explicitly prohibit Mueller’s display during Wednesday’s press conference.
Quote:
Mueller and his team refused to charge prominent Democrats for crimes he charged against Republicans. Paul Manafort was charged with unregistered lobbying for foreign governments, while Mueller left alone long-time Democrat donor Tony Podesta and former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig.

George Papadopoulos and Michael Flynn were charged with making false statements to federal investigators, while Clinton campaign cronies Glenn Simpson and Christopher Steele’s false statements to Congress and the FBI were ignored. Trump’s nonexistent Russian connections were plumbed while a dubious Clinton campaign-funded dossier sourced directly to Russian officials was used as a prosecutorial roadmap rather than rock-solid evidence of actual campaign collusion with the Kremlin.
Quote:
These are the actions not of an impartial and independent investigator, but of a scheming political operative. None of this is any surprise to anyone who has followed Mueller’s tenure in government. As FBI director, Mueller repeatedly misused and abused the authority granted to him by Congress.
Mueller and Comey are both MOTHERFUCKERS with no respect for the rule of law. ZERO.
Quote:
Old 05-30-2019, 05:02 PM   #4280
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Again why is that surprising Terran? Progressives believe the law doesn't apply to them.