Yesterday 05:42 PM
2 Replies, 265 Views

Old 08-17-2019, 12:46 PM   #41
blackzc
Evil Dead

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Yes. Not collectivists. Traditionalists. You know, FAMILY and FAITH, not "social obligations" or towing your special "moral" code.
The social obligations were baked into it you fucking idiot. There was no need to elaborate on it. Holding doors, knowing your neighbors, helping the elderly, having neighborhood get togethers. And its not even about (oh poor me i need help) its about connecting, trusting and feelings safe around each other.

Your so drunk on your neo con boot strap horse shit you cant even fucking think straight.

Helping the elderly lady 2 doors down carry her groceries in = COMMUNISM!!

Wake the fuck up.
Old 08-17-2019, 12:56 PM   #42
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
baked
Sums up your Q fetish and your predilection to tell others about "social obligations."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 03:26 PM   #43
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Sums up your Q fetish and your predilection to tell others about "social obligations."
There we go, lose argument or lack the wits to counter argue, trot out some useless bullshit. Huk huk.

Has 5 kids, timely replies without fail time for years.

Your a fucking liar or a shit parent. I'm banking on liar.

Cmon Terran, whats your story? Why are you hiding?
Old 08-17-2019, 05:04 PM   #44
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
trot out some useless bullshit.
Well, I was quoting you. I agree with you. It was useless. And bullshit.
Quote:
Old 08-17-2019, 09:40 PM   #45
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Well, I was quoting you. I agree with you. It was useless. And bullshit.
There's like the most ironic example of the pot calling the kettle black.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:53 PM   #46
Terran
Evil Dead

I was just calling black black. Don't you have a Jew to hate somewhere?
Quote:
Old 08-18-2019, 12:44 PM   #47
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I was just calling black black. Don't you have a Jew to hate somewhere?
That depends is the Jew a Zionist white hating Jew?
Old 08-19-2019, 06:11 AM   #48
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Just asking. Arent a lot of Jewish people white? They hate themselves?

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:06 PM   #49
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
Just asking. Arent a lot of Jewish people white? They hate themselves?
Jews aren't white, they're Arabic.
Old 08-20-2019, 02:52 AM   #50
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
I guess by Arabic you meam Arab. Being Jewish can be based on a person's religious views, ethnicity, or both. Simply saying that Jews are Arab is quite simply wrong.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 11:17 AM   #51
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Pretty much. Its weird, i had no problem with any jews (they are just whites) until a few years ago reading tweet after tweet after opinion article written by jews about how whites are the enemy and are a problem to be dealt with..Did they always think they way? How many of them feel this way?

Quote:
No more Arabic than your average Greek or Italian. Im convinced they are white myself. Jew(ish). they have moved around alot, lots of interbreeding when they were mixed from the get go. But hey, even jews cant even seem to figure it out so whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I guess by Arabic you meam Arab. Being Jewish can be based on a person's religious views, ethnicity, or both. Simply saying that Jews are Arab is quite simply wrong.
Using this logic we can make Christianity a race? Sounds made up. What a great way to deflect criticism as racism when its critique of religious belief...

Its the religion thats F'd up. Not the people.

Terran, the family values that we both agree are important are going to have an impact on culture as a whole. They give us a culture that im advocating for. Your touting exactly the same thing i am, but on a smaller scale. The left knows this is a threat and are coming for the family.

Actually, the poor and lower middle class families have effectively been destroyed. Why do neo cons constantly run, Terran?

Last edited by blackzc; 08-20-2019 at 11:33 AM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 01:05 PM   #52
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Your touting exactly the same thing i am
Don't think so. Doubt it.

Quote:
Why do neo cons constantly run, Terran?
You'd have to ask one. They're Democrats who like international interventionism and war, so look for death and destruction and you'll find one.
Quote:
Old 08-20-2019, 07:18 PM   #53
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Yeah how many white races originated in the middle east? Jews and Muslims are two sides of the same fucking coin. Have been exiled from more countries over history than anyone else and invented communism. Sorry not sorry for not giving 2 shits about them, Israel, or the 6 million of them that were persecuted from 1915 on supposedly.
Old 08-20-2019, 09:32 PM   #54
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
or the 6 million of them that were persecuted from 1915 on supposedly.
Supposedly? Oh no....

Spec. Supposedly? Ah boy.

You're not a flat earther are you? What's UNDER the flat earth? Chocolate pudding?

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Old 08-20-2019, 09:39 PM   #55
AlfredT
Evil Dead

"I'm not a racist, I just want to be around white people exclusively"

"I'm not a racist but the holocaust didn't happen!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYae7KyYpCQ
Old 08-20-2019, 11:08 PM   #56
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post

Wait a second. You can be a holocaust denier and not be a racist. Sheesh.

Hmm, let's see if we can try this in some other ways. I am not a nerd, I just want to be around geeks exclusively.

I'm not a jock, I just want to be around athletes exclusively.

You know, playing devil's advocate here, one of the things people tell you about growing yourself as a person is to associate with people who are like what you want to be.

I mean stalwarts like Richard Branson say this. Huff Post talks a lot about the positive impact of association.

Certainly these super lefties can't be wrong.

So if white people display a lot of the positive traits folks want to aspire toward (strong families, good work ethic, health, less trouble with the law) maybe Blackzc has a point?
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:53 AM   #57
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYae7KyYpCQ
When have I ever said that? I've routinely and repeatedly said color doesn't fucking matter what you DO with yourself matters. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. The holohoax didn't happen, if Hilter was going to gas all the jews why did all those "death camps" have maternity wards, hospitals, etc? Why would he bother if he was just going to gas them all? The sites the US allies searched found no evidence of gas chambers, the only ones marked as "death camp gas chambers" were sites not searched by Americans. Fancy that. You've been sold a lie for decades and continue to believe it because you were told to believe it. the muh 6 gorrilon lie has been pushed since 1915, long before Hilter's rise or WW2.
Old 08-21-2019, 07:44 AM   #58
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
When have I ever said that? I've routinely and repeatedly said color doesn't fucking matter what you DO with yourself matters. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. The holohoax didn't happen, if Hilter was going to gas all the jews why did all those "death camps" have maternity wards, hospitals, etc? Why would he bother if he was just going to gas them all? The sites the US allies searched found no evidence of gas chambers, the only ones marked as "death camp gas chambers" were sites not searched by Americans. Fancy that. You've been sold a lie for decades and continue to believe it because you were told to believe it. the muh 6 gorrilon lie has been pushed since 1915, long before Hilter's rise or WW2.
These articles - the first one written by "The Sun", which was also responsible for the Great Moon Hoax, are just showing a slow progression of bad conditions in Europe for Jewish people. They're all citing the "6 million" number because that's roughly how many Jews lived in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union at the time - so that's the number of "at risk" Jewish people.

What most of these articles of your video are referring to when they say "Pogroms" is a period of Russian civil war.

Pogroms, cited several times in the articles in the video (which are riots directed at a race or religion) which began in the Russian Empire a few decades before, during the the Russian Civil War and the Revolution of 1917. More than 1,100 pogroms occurred Ukraine and Russia aimed at Jews. Nearly 100,000 Jews were killed. Thousands of Jews were killed only for being Jewish, without any political connections.

This is exactly the timeframe those articles were published in the Times.

These articles are referencing the pogroms going on in Ukraine and Russia that were leading to terrible conditions, stripping away of rights, and massacre of Jews at the time.

So, the persecution of Jews in Eastern Europe was happening before Hitler took power in Russia and the Ukraine. Probably where Hitler got the idea from.

Granted, these pogroms aren't mentioned much, if it all, in history books in American schools and are often a footnote in history, so it's easy for people to be confused. But that's exactly what these articles in the video are referring to. This video DOES do a great job of fixating on the 6 million number without really referencing what the articles are actually about. I could see why someone would watch the video and get confused.

Old 08-21-2019, 09:29 AM   #59
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
These articles - the first one written by "The Sun", which was also responsible for the Great Moon Hoax, are just showing a slow progression of bad conditions in Europe for Jewish people. They're all citing the "6 million" number because that's roughly how many Jews lived in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union at the time - so that's the number of "at risk" Jewish people.

What most of these articles of your video are referring to when they say "Pogroms" is a period of Russian civil war.

Pogroms, cited several times in the articles in the video (which are riots directed at a race or religion) which began in the Russian Empire a few decades before, during the the Russian Civil War and the Revolution of 1917. More than 1,100 pogroms occurred Ukraine and Russia aimed at Jews. Nearly 100,000 Jews were killed. Thousands of Jews were killed only for being Jewish, without any political connections.

This is exactly the timeframe those articles were published in the Times.

These articles are referencing the pogroms going on in Ukraine and Russia that were leading to terrible conditions, stripping away of rights, and massacre of Jews at the time.

So, the persecution of Jews in Eastern Europe was happening before Hitler took power in Russia and the Ukraine. Probably where Hitler got the idea from.

Granted, these pogroms aren't mentioned much, if it all, in history books in American schools and are often a footnote in history, so it's easy for people to be confused. But that's exactly what these articles in the video are referring to. This video DOES do a great job of fixating on the 6 million number without really referencing what the articles are actually about. I could see why someone would watch the video and get confused.
Oh boo hoo those poor Jews that killed millions with communism. BOOHOO! Your reap what you sow. Course all those newspaper articles left that part of the equation out. There is a reason Jews have been kicked out of so many countries over the course of history, self inflicted.
Old 08-21-2019, 10:27 AM   #60
RAV
Soul Reaper

Pal, what do you think you are sowing in your life? Do you expect to reap strawberries from all this?

The commie shit was cooked up and carried out by so many people around the world, hanging it all on the jews is about as silly as boiling down all the world's problems on them.

You know what would really happen today if all the jews were gone? not a damn thing changing. that's what.
The interests and mechanics at play that make our world what it is, are far more fundamental.
I know loads and loads of people behaving like that caricature above -- mostly non-jews.

Shit man, this is getting out of hand. What are we doing on this gaming site, hrm? I do hate the sjws for kicking off all this hyperinflation of politics nonsense into gaming, and there is probably no choice than addressing it at some level from time to time, and maybe it can even be interesting and enlightening -- it's mostly grown-ups here with exceeding interests, and many problems of life are very intertwined. But when looking at this shit above, I too have to say now, just how far we gonna take it from here?
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
the hunt