Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 09:32 PM
3,378 Replies, 573,383 Views
The LEGO Movie 2 Falls...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 09:29 PM
29 Replies, 1,142 Views
Alita Fights to the Top...
Last post by Skunk
Yesterday 09:03 PM
3 Replies, 177 Views
Netflix is Marvel-less:...
Last post by Skunk
Yesterday 08:59 PM
4 Replies, 166 Views
Game & Movie Releases...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 07:52 PM
0 Replies, 99 Views
Anthem gets Neill...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 06:44 PM
13 Replies, 926 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 12:13 PM
11 Replies, 457 Views
Goddamn people
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 12:11 PM
9 Replies, 565 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2019, 06:15 PM   #21
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead
 
ElektroDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 10,634
Everyone who says this looks bad must be racist against blacks, Arabs, and blue people.
__________________
Proud to be perma-banned 5 times on NeoGAF.
ElektroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 06:28 PM   #22
Blog
Evil Dead
 
Blog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
Everyone who says this looks bad must be racist against blacks, Arabs, and blue people.
I fuckin' hate blue people. That one Arab dude I know is kind of alright, though.
__________________
Steam Community: Blockenstein
PSN: Blockenstein1
Blog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:07 PM   #23
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,903
Goro had sex with a smurf. Great.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:07 PM   #24
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,904
Haha.

Hahahaha.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:25 AM   #25
LostToys
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by walstib View Post
at least Jafar is not a white guy. as Star Wars episode 8 showed us, all evil people are white.
To be honest, all of the Star Wars movies are about white people being the bad guy. Lando was, for the longest time, like the only black guy in the Star Wars cinematic universe, and James Earl Jones being the voice of Vader does not count because he is still white underneath.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 08:47 AM   #26
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostToys View Post
Lando was, for the longest time, like the only black guy in the Star Wars cinematic universe
Welp, wouldn't that explain why most the other villains were white then?

Also, Vader was voiced by a black guy as you mentioned, which may not count, but he was....literally black in color.

The shit you political tribalism junkies invent to conform to your narrative is staggering. Star Wars originals are not anti white. You guys are doing exactly what the SJWs are doing, but on the other side. Getting offended by everything. When the original Star Wars is an anti-white trigger for you guys........whew...
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.

Last edited by PatrickRes9; 02-12-2019 at 11:51 PM..
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 09:05 AM   #27
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead
 
Dag-Sabot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hai Shi Dao Hotsprings
Posts: 4,404
Wow this is kinda sad, these are the only roles available to this once great actor? No, wait this low-end shit is his bread and butter.
__________________
...using emotionally-laden bold fonts.
Dag-Sabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 02:00 PM   #28
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
Welp, wouldn't that explain why most the other villains were white then?

Also, Vader was voiced by a black guy as you mentioned, which may not count, but he was....literally black in color.

The shit you political tribalism junkies invent to conform to your narrative is staggering. Star Wars originals are not anti white. You guys are doing exactly what the SJWs are doing, but on the other side. Getting offended by everything. When the original Star Wars is an anti-white trigger for you guys........whew...
I never had a problem with Vader being black or whatever. One of my favorite movies used to be Friday. This is different, they are now going out of their way. The reactions are natural and normal. American movies were overwhelmingly white for 70 years.

I've already accepted that Hollywood is no longer pandering to me and my kind. I've been triggered, i bargained, i coped, now it just is. Even if your not on the anti white/white genocide train, hollywood is following the money. America is now 62% white and those numbers will decrease baring a sustained 3rd world immigration shutdown and opening of the doors from Europe. Trump?

These people are young and have (disposable) income. That said, i have a strong gut feeling the Black Panther and Aquaman were not the highest grossest movies of all time. Shit sounds made up. They are lying.

So yeah, basically for a guy like me, i have 0/2 reasons to watch modern movies. Sure one sneaks through here and there and ill just catch those on whatever free streaming site is up at the time.

And who in the hell can even into movies when there are video games? Once you get out of movies for a a couple years and go back, all you see is actors acting. That's the way i am anyway. Cheesy, corny, not convincing at all, no attention to detail, hitting you over the head with story because your a moron. Bah, its over for me.

Imma go play Apex.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 02:32 PM   #29
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
This is different, they are now going out of their way.
Quote:
Imma go play Apex.
Sellout.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #30
MavenACTG
Reaper
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
That said, i have a strong gut feeling the Black Panther and Aquaman were not the highest grossest movies of all time. Shit sounds made up. They are lying.
Aquaman is doing *very* well overseas (70% of its gross), which is why it is not doing so great domestically, and why the Warcraft movie (90%!) grossed as much as it did: it required less of a cultural context in 'America' that allows for a better translation and appeal overseas. American audiences appear to not have an appetite for generic fantasy the way other cultures do.

The "Aquaman beat Nolan's Batman!" narrative bandied about makes for a great headline but The Dark Knight (2008) had a far higher nominal domestic take. The Dark Knight Rises (2012) did almost as good but had a more impactful international take.

To your point, it is no Avatar, and now Alita is coming out next week; be interested in Cameron still has the magic touch.
MavenACTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:47 PM   #31
LostToys
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag-Sabot View Post
Wow this is kinda sad, these are the only roles available to this once great actor? No, wait this low-end shit is his bread and butter.
This is how Disney traditionally operated. They either got you on the way up or on the way down. They never got you at your peak.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:50 PM   #32
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
Welp, wouldn't that explain why most the other villains were white then?

Also, Vader was voiced by a black guy as you mentioned, which may not count, but he was....literally black in color.

The shit you political tribalism junkies invent to conform to your narrative is staggering. Star Wars originals are not anti white. You guys are doing exactly what the SJWs are doing, but on the other side. Getting offended by everything. When the original Star Wars is an anti-white trigger for you guys........whew...
So this is what it looks like to be brainwashed to hate your own skin color because muh slaves that not a single black person in the past hundred years ever experienced. Take note folks.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:03 PM   #33
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
So this is what it looks like to be brainwashed to hate your own skin color because muh slaves that not a single black person in the past hundred years ever experienced. Take note folks.
Just because I dont think the original star wars is anti-white and think it's an absurd notion.

I have ZERO issue with the color of my own skin, or anyone elses for that matter.

Holy #@%# you guys are out to lunch. Take note folks. Needless tribalism looks the same on the right as it does the far left. They're both SJWs. Seeing anti-white in everything, even when it's obviously and clearly not there. If something is genuinely arguable to be anti-white, I'l llisten. Racism is racism. But making shit up doesn't help the discussion/argument.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:51 PM   #34
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
Just because I dont think the original star wars is anti-white and think it's an absurd notion.

I have ZERO issue with the color of my own skin, or anyone elses for that matter.

Holy #@%# you guys are out to lunch. Take note folks. Needless tribalism looks the same on the right as it does the far left. They're both SJWs. Seeing anti-white in everything, even when it's obviously and clearly not there. If something is genuinely arguable to be anti-white, I'l llisten. Racism is racism. But making shit up doesn't help the discussion/argument.
No one in this thread thinks SW is anti white either. That didn't stop you from jumping to conclusions and virtue signaling out the fucking ass however. Stop feeling guilty about slavery. It hasn't happened in your lifetime. It's time for the left and those blacks who are racist to let it go already. And because I'm sure you need it explained to you I don't mean all blacks by any means. Just the ones that rant on about white privilege that doesn't actually exist.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 07:43 PM   #35
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
But making shit up doesn't help the discussion/argument.
Sounds like Nintendo apologists and their hardware arguments.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:47 PM   #36
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
No one in this thread thinks SW is anti white either. That didn't stop you from jumping to conclusions and virtue signaling out the fucking ass however.
Oh. Okay. no one thinks in this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostToys View Post
To be honest, all of the Star Wars movies are about white people being the bad guy. Lando was, for the longest time, like the only black guy in the Star Wars cinematic universe, and James Earl Jones being the voice of Vader does not count because he is still white underneath.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:51 PM   #37
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
Oh. Okay. no one thinks in this thread...
You missed his point idiot. nearly every character in starwars has mostly been white. Therefore they've been the bad guy by default. LT wasn't calling sw anti white.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:48 PM   #38
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You missed his point idiot. nearly every character in starwars has mostly been white. Therefore they've been the bad guy by default. LT wasn't calling sw anti white.
are you even reading? That was the point i made afterwards. he said nothing of the sort. i did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostToys View Post
To be honest, all of the Star Wars movies are about white people being the bad guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostToys View Post
Lando was, for the longest time, like the only black guy in the Star Wars cinematic universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
Welp, wouldn't that explain why most the other villains were white then?

Also, Vader was voiced by a black guy as you mentioned, which may not count, but he was....literally black in color.
LostToys said. literally. word for word. "To Be Honest, all of the Star Wars movies are about white people being the bad guy."

My counter point to LostToys was to say it's absurd to call the original trilogy of Star Wars anti-white (or about white people being the bad guy).
Which you naturally then chimed in.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:55 PM   #39
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
are you even reading? That was the point i made afterwards. he said nothing of the sort. i did.






LostToys said. literally. word for word. "To Be Honest, all of the Star Wars movies are about white people being the bad guy."
Considering theres like 3 black guys in the entire movie series 4 if you count Vader it kinda makes sense doesn't it? Whooosh the point flew over you head again.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 04:26 AM   #40
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Considering theres like 3 black guys in the entire movie series 4 if you count Vader it kinda makes sense doesn't it? Whooosh the point flew over you head again.
Lol. Look at my original reply, spec. I...was the one who made that point.

Are you getting sleep these days?
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aladdin

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:49 AM.