11 Replies, 457 Views
Goddamn people
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 12:11 PM
9 Replies, 565 Views

Old 02-11-2019, 06:15 PM   #21
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Everyone who says this looks bad must be racist against blacks, Arabs, and blue people.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:28 PM   #22
Blog
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
Everyone who says this looks bad must be racist against blacks, Arabs, and blue people.
I fuckin' hate blue people. That one Arab dude I know is kind of alright, though.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:07 PM   #23
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Goro had sex with a smurf. Great.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:07 PM   #24
blackzc
Evil Dead

Haha.

Hahahaha.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:25 AM   #25
LostToys
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by walstib View Post
at least Jafar is not a white guy. as Star Wars episode 8 showed us, all evil people are white.
To be honest, all of the Star Wars movies are about white people being the bad guy. Lando was, for the longest time, like the only black guy in the Star Wars cinematic universe, and James Earl Jones being the voice of Vader does not count because he is still white underneath.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 08:47 AM   #26
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostToys View Post
Lando was, for the longest time, like the only black guy in the Star Wars cinematic universe
Welp, wouldn't that explain why most the other villains were white then?

Also, Vader was voiced by a black guy as you mentioned, which may not count, but he was....literally black in color.

The shit you political tribalism junkies invent to conform to your narrative is staggering. Star Wars originals are not anti white. You guys are doing exactly what the SJWs are doing, but on the other side. Getting offended by everything. When the original Star Wars is an anti-white trigger for you guys........whew...

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Last edited by PatrickRes9; 02-12-2019 at 11:51 PM..
Old 02-12-2019, 09:05 AM   #27
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead

Wow this is kinda sad, these are the only roles available to this once great actor? No, wait this low-end shit is his bread and butter.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:00 PM   #28
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post

Also, Vader was voiced by a black guy as you mentioned, which may not count, but he was....literally black in color.

The shit you political tribalism junkies invent to conform to your narrative is staggering. Star Wars originals are not anti white. You guys are doing exactly what the SJWs are doing, but on the other side. Getting offended by everything. When the original Star Wars is an anti-white trigger for you guys........whew...
I never had a problem with Vader being black or whatever. One of my favorite movies used to be Friday. This is different, they are now going out of their way. The reactions are natural and normal. American movies were overwhelmingly white for 70 years.

I've already accepted that Hollywood is no longer pandering to me and my kind. I've been triggered, i bargained, i coped, now it just is. Even if your not on the anti white/white genocide train, hollywood is following the money. America is now 62% white and those numbers will decrease baring a sustained 3rd world immigration shutdown and opening of the doors from Europe. Trump?

These people are young and have (disposable) income. That said, i have a strong gut feeling the Black Panther and Aquaman were not the highest grossest movies of all time. Shit sounds made up. They are lying.

So yeah, basically for a guy like me, i have 0/2 reasons to watch modern movies. Sure one sneaks through here and there and ill just catch those on whatever free streaming site is up at the time.

And who in the hell can even into movies when there are video games? Once you get out of movies for a a couple years and go back, all you see is actors acting. That's the way i am anyway. Cheesy, corny, not convincing at all, no attention to detail, hitting you over the head with story because your a moron. Bah, its over for me.

Imma go play Apex.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:32 PM   #29
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
This is different, they are now going out of their way.
Quote:
Imma go play Apex.
Sellout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #30
MavenACTG
Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
That said, i have a strong gut feeling the Black Panther and Aquaman were not the highest grossest movies of all time. Shit sounds made up. They are lying.
Aquaman is doing *very* well overseas (70% of its gross), which is why it is not doing so great domestically, and why the Warcraft movie (90%!) grossed as much as it did: it required less of a cultural context in 'America' that allows for a better translation and appeal overseas. American audiences appear to not have an appetite for generic fantasy the way other cultures do.

The "Aquaman beat Nolan's Batman!" narrative bandied about makes for a great headline but The Dark Knight (2008) had a far higher nominal domestic take. The Dark Knight Rises (2012) did almost as good but had a more impactful international take.

To your point, it is no Avatar, and now Alita is coming out next week; be interested in Cameron still has the magic touch.
MavenACTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:47 PM   #31
LostToys
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag-Sabot View Post
Wow this is kinda sad, these are the only roles available to this once great actor? No, wait this low-end shit is his bread and butter.
This is how Disney traditionally operated. They either got you on the way up or on the way down. They never got you at your peak.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:50 PM   #32
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

So this is what it looks like to be brainwashed to hate your own skin color because muh slaves that not a single black person in the past hundred years ever experienced. Take note folks.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:03 PM   #33
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
So this is what it looks like to be brainwashed to hate your own skin color because muh slaves that not a single black person in the past hundred years ever experienced. Take note folks.
Just because I dont think the original star wars is anti-white and think it's an absurd notion.

I have ZERO issue with the color of my own skin, or anyone elses for that matter.

Holy #@%# you guys are out to lunch. Take note folks. Needless tribalism looks the same on the right as it does the far left. They're both SJWs. Seeing anti-white in everything, even when it's obviously and clearly not there. If something is genuinely arguable to be anti-white, I'l llisten. Racism is racism. But making shit up doesn't help the discussion/argument.

Old 02-12-2019, 06:51 PM   #34
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Just because I dont think the original star wars is anti-white and think it's an absurd notion.

I have ZERO issue with the color of my own skin, or anyone elses for that matter.

Holy #@%# you guys are out to lunch. Take note folks. Needless tribalism looks the same on the right as it does the far left. They're both SJWs. Seeing anti-white in everything, even when it's obviously and clearly not there. If something is genuinely arguable to be anti-white, I'l llisten. Racism is racism. But making shit up doesn't help the discussion/argument.
No one in this thread thinks SW is anti white either. That didn't stop you from jumping to conclusions and virtue signaling out the fucking ass however. Stop feeling guilty about slavery. It hasn't happened in your lifetime. It's time for the left and those blacks who are racist to let it go already. And because I'm sure you need it explained to you I don't mean all blacks by any means. Just the ones that rant on about white privilege that doesn't actually exist.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:43 PM   #35
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
But making shit up doesn't help the discussion/argument.
Sounds like Nintendo apologists and their hardware arguments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:47 PM   #36
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
No one in this thread thinks SW is anti white either. That didn't stop you from jumping to conclusions and virtue signaling out the fucking ass however.
Oh. Okay. no one thinks in this thread...

Quote:
To be honest, all of the Star Wars movies are about white people being the bad guy. Lando was, for the longest time, like the only black guy in the Star Wars cinematic universe, and James Earl Jones being the voice of Vader does not count because he is still white underneath.

Old 02-12-2019, 10:51 PM   #37
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Oh. Okay. no one thinks in this thread...
You missed his point idiot. nearly every character in starwars has mostly been white. Therefore they've been the bad guy by default. LT wasn't calling sw anti white.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:48 PM   #38
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
You missed his point idiot. nearly every character in starwars has mostly been white. Therefore they've been the bad guy by default. LT wasn't calling sw anti white.
are you even reading? That was the point i made afterwards. he said nothing of the sort. i did.

Quote:
To be honest, all of the Star Wars movies are about white people being the bad guy.
Quote:
Lando was, for the longest time, like the only black guy in the Star Wars cinematic universe

Quote:

LostToys said. literally. word for word. "To Be Honest, all of the Star Wars movies are about white people being the bad guy."

My counter point to LostToys was to say it's absurd to call the original trilogy of Star Wars anti-white (or about white people being the bad guy).
Which you naturally then chimed in.

Old 02-12-2019, 11:55 PM   #39
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
are you even reading? That was the point i made afterwards. he said nothing of the sort. i did.

LostToys said. literally. word for word. "To Be Honest, all of the Star Wars movies are about white people being the bad guy."
Considering theres like 3 black guys in the entire movie series 4 if you count Vader it kinda makes sense doesn't it? Whooosh the point flew over you head again.
Old 02-13-2019, 04:26 AM   #40
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Considering theres like 3 black guys in the entire movie series 4 if you count Vader it kinda makes sense doesn't it? Whooosh the point flew over you head again.
Lol. Look at my original reply, spec. I...was the one who made that point.

Are you getting sleep these days?

Tags
aladdin